Poll: Should hot girl pictures be on the new home page?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should hot girl pictures be on the new home page?

Yes! They are what set this site apart from others. No one who believes in our cause will be offended by them! They are part of the inspiration of your site!
44%
No. They make you look like a proud player and might turn off some people. Better to not be too controversial on the main page, and play it safe. First impressions are lasting.
33%
It doesn't matter, or I don't care either way.
22%

Total votes: 9
Winston
Site Admin

Poll: Should hot girl pictures be on the new home page?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Do you think pictures of me and hot girls should be on the new home page, like they were on the old home page?

I've gotten mixed reactions about this. On the one hand, some people say that those pics are interesting and they are what drew them to this site in the first place, or else they would have lost interest. On the other, some see the home page and are immediately disgusted by it.

Of course, I think it's safe to say that the main target audience of my site, and those who agree with the theme and cause of this site, are people who probably would not find such images offensive anyway. Thus the images do not rub off bad on the main fans of this site and those who are on our side.

In that sense, the pics are probably not detrimental to the mission of this site.

However, there is one reason to try to keep my homepage clean, innocent looking, and less controversial, and that is that the advertising and affiliate programs that I am joining need to have a good impression of my site, or else they may drop me. Who knows if the staff of those programs that monitors my site may be feminists or politically correct minded.

So for the time being, I guess I'll keep it innocent looking and non-controversial. But I welcome everyone's opinion as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

You can't worry about being politically correct, it's your website and you can put up on it what you wish. Those are interesting pics of you and those hot girls, I say keep them on the new webpage! They are an inspiration for all guys who check out your webpage, that they too can have success with hot women overseas!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

If you make the site NSFW (not safe for work), you'd lose visitors.

Since this isn't a pr0n site, your target audience is different.
wuming
Freshman Poster

Post by wuming »

Maybe a mix of pictures is best, and having one or two tasteful, safe-for-work pictures of Winston smiling with a foreign woman would work. Then your target audience (presumably, young to middle-aged adult men) would immediately get the message: this guy (Winston) has found a high quality of life overseas.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Yeah, I think you should have pictures of hot girls on your site if they are ones you have actually met on your trips. Your photo collage of your trip to Russia is the core of your site I think (I still love the blonde with the hamburger!).

I think if you put pics on your site of lots of models that you've never met, then that would be disingenuous.