Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Can we just ban all Shawn Blake related trolls for adding nothing of value to the forum?

Yes, they are useless and disruptive
7
78%
No, they entertain me
2
22%
 
Total votes: 9
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4437
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 9:02 am
He's banned people for the smallest of things, at times. Such as personally getting under his skin or something. Refusing to admit to wrongs. Being petty, or disagreeable, or widely unpopular. By all metrics, @Italianman and @Spencer ought to have been banned ages ago.
I do not really remember the names of these members who were banned permanently by Winston after having a dispute with him - however they were real people.

This present situation is totally different, these are not real people, but fake profiles out of fantasy of people who do not exist - so-called sockpuppets.
All comments made by sockpuppets should be deleted immediately after they appear and their profiles should be removed, the IP be banned.

Also the person who created these sockpuppets should be banned and his comments should be removed too.
This is the only way how to deal with trolls like PAG.


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2602
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 9:52 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 9:02 am
He's banned people for the smallest of things, at times. Such as personally getting under his skin or something. Refusing to admit to wrongs. Being petty, or disagreeable, or widely unpopular. By all metrics, @Italianman and @Spencer ought to have been banned ages ago.
I do not really remember the names of these members who were banned permanently by Winston after having a dispute with him - however they were real people.

This present situation is totally different, these are not real people, but fake profiles out of fantasy of people who do not exist - so-called sockpuppets.
All comments made by sockpuppets should be deleted immediately after they appear and their profiles should be removed, the IP be banned.

Also the person who created these sockpuppets should be banned and his comments should be removed too.
This is the only way how to deal with trolls like PAG.
Well there was PublicDuende before. Now, granted, the interactions between him and Winston weren't pleasant but he never called Winston a pedophile, did he? I'm sure if anyone here made a thread calling Winston a pedophile, they'd be banned on the spot. So I'm waiting for him to ban Shawn Blake/Spencer/Italianman for making a thread claiming I am a pedophile who searches for underaged girls in chatrooms. That sort of behavior is way below any basic human decency and there is absolutely no reason keeping such a person around as a member on a forum where literally no one enjoys their continued presence.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 34427
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 11:44 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 10:09 pm
Well @Winston what will it be, you have banned people for relatively small issues in the past. Will you allow PAG/Spencer/whatever the hell Shawn Blake calls himself to label me a pedophile or will you just ban him already? Because by your own metric him calling me a pedophile is very much a bannable offense.
I have a sneaking suspicion that Winston knows Shawn Blake and is friends with him, which is why he tolerates him and why Shawn Blake and his socks kiss Winstons ass. Winston is from around that part of the world... there is absolutely no reason why Italianman/Spencer and the other socks shouldn't be banned.
No way man. lol. If PAG was my friend he would not be bashing me. We do not know who Spencer is. His motives for ass kissing are unclear. But PAG certainly doesn't treat me like a friend. He bashes me and mocks me too, just like he does to others. Anyone can see that. Come on. Do you think a guy like him and I would get along? He is fake and full of BS and I am OVERLY authentic and too down to earth. No way would we ever resonate as friends. Come on. Get real.

Why should Spencer be banned? What did he do wrong?

And shouldn't Tsar be banned temporarily for starting some taboo topics too? A lot of his threads have been reported.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 34427
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

Democracy has prevailed! PAG aka Italianman has been BANNED finally!

Reason shown to the banned: Being a troll and disruptive, starting flame wars, calling other posters a pedofile, slandering others, spreading lies, calling yourself Italian when you are not.

You guys can now celebrate and break out the champagne! lol

For now, I'm going to move the libelous threads against MarcosZeitola to the NSFW board. Unless Marcos, you prefer that I delete them?

From now on guys, please stop posting flame war threads. They drive everyone into the mud and nothing good comes from it. They also bring down the quality of the forum and lower our consciousness to low frequency too.

To @Spencer: Many people want you banned too, and for good reason. You may not be PAG. I disagree with others on that. However, you keep writing gibberish English and engaging in flame wars and useless bashing. Please stop. I'll give you one more chance. Please write NORMAL English from now on. No one likes the gibberish posts. It doesn't seem to be funny to anyone. Also stop bashing people and inciting flame wars. Start posting something of substance. Improve the quality of your posts. Post something intelligent, useful, or insightful. You have one week to comply. Hope you comply. I don't like banning people, but we gotta do some clean up around here, so I'm not asking a lot when I ask you to clean up your posts. Thanks for understanding.

To @Tsar: You also need to stop posting stuff about underaged girls and other taboo topics. You also start too many frivolous threads for every little questions. Please consolidate your questions into one thread. Otherwise you will be temporarily banned. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2164
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 5:28 pm
yick wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 11:44 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 10:09 pm
Well @Winston what will it be, you have banned people for relatively small issues in the past. Will you allow PAG/Spencer/whatever the hell Shawn Blake calls himself to label me a pedophile or will you just ban him already? Because by your own metric him calling me a pedophile is very much a bannable offense.
I have a sneaking suspicion that Winston knows Shawn Blake and is friends with him, which is why he tolerates him and why Shawn Blake and his socks kiss Winstons ass. Winston is from around that part of the world... there is absolutely no reason why Italianman/Spencer and the other socks shouldn't be banned.
No way man. lol. If PAG was my friend he would not be bashing me. We do not know who Spencer is. His motives for ass kissing are unclear. But PAG certainly doesn't treat me like a friend. He bashes me and mocks me too, just like he does to others. Anyone can see that. Come on. Do you think a guy like him and I would get along? He is fake and full of BS and I am OVERLY authentic and too down to earth. No way would we ever resonate as friends. Come on. Get real.

Why should Spencer be banned? What did he do wrong?

And shouldn't Tsar be banned temporarily for starting some taboo topics too? A lot of his threads have been reported.
All Spencer has ever done - and you have checked for yourself so you know this - is attack people. I would like to know something about him but I know nothing because he writes nonsense and all he does is attack other posters, that's it. I take back that you know PAG - the only reason I thought this might be a theory with legs is because you both come from around the same area - I was wrong.

PAG will be back though.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 34427
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Post by Winston »

Yick,
Yes PAG usually returns, but not right away. Usually only after a while. So we have some vacation time until then. lol

Dude, I haven't lived in the Bay Area since 1998. lol. Plus the Bay Area is huge, not a small town. lol

Thanks for admtting you were wrong. It takes a real man to admit that. Most men have too much pride to ever admit that they were wrong about anything.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2602
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 5:39 pm
Announcement:

Democracy has prevailed! PAG aka Italianman has been BANNED finally!

Reason shown to the banned: Being a troll and disruptive, starting flame wars, calling other posters a pedofile, slandering others, spreading lies, calling yourself Italian when you are not.

You guys can now celebrate and break out the champagne! lol

For now, I'm going to move the libelous threads against MarcosZeitola to the NSFW board. Unless Marcos, you prefer that I delete them?

From now on guys, please stop posting flame war threads. They drive everyone into the mud and nothing good comes from it. They also bring down the quality of the forum and lower our consciousness to low frequency too.

To @Spencer: Many people want you banned too, and for good reason. You may not be PAG. I disagree with others on that. However, you keep writing gibberish English and engaging in flame wars and useless bashing. Please stop. I'll give you one more chance. Please write NORMAL English from now on. No one likes the gibberish posts. It doesn't seem to be funny to anyone. Also stop bashing people and inciting flame wars. Start posting something of substance. Improve the quality of your posts. Post something intelligent, useful, or insightful. You have one week to comply. Hope you comply. I don't like banning people, but we gotta do some clean up around here, so I'm not asking a lot when I ask you to clean up your posts. Thanks for understanding.

To @Tsar: You also need to stop posting stuff about underaged girls and other taboo topics. You also start too many frivolous threads for every little questions. Please consolidate your questions into one thread. Otherwise you will be temporarily banned. Thanks.
Thank you for getting rid of Italianman once and for all, Winston. I respect your decision, although it lasted a little bit too long, I'm still glad this shameful episode in the site's history has come to an end. He will no doubt return under a new alias after a while, and if he does hopefully you will not hesitate to kick him off once more if he continues in his disruptive ways. Which we both know he always does, anyway.

I'm also pleased you are tired of @Spencer, as are we all. Your final warning for him to 'clean up his act' and start writing normal English is very welcome. I'll be sure to report him if he returns with anymore of his "hoy hoy hoy!" Mr. Miyagi-Santa Clause hybrid gibberish. I'm still thinking he is Shawn Blake under an alias because he's the only one to consistently defend PAG and he is nasty and disruptive to everyone here except you, Winston, which is probably some sort of strategy. Oh well. Good riddance either way. I'm curious to see how he'll take things.
User avatar
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster
Posts: 85
Joined: December 16th, 2016, 8:56 pm

Re: Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:13 pm

Thanks for admtting you were wrong. It takes a real man to admit that. Most men have too much pride to ever admit that they were wrong about anything.
WINSTON! My real man son!!!

Then why not you say:
"I'm sorry Daddy, you are right!

I make resolution: I eat less! And do exercise!

I promise I don't lie like dumbass anymore!! Like 'camera add 10 pound'!!

From now on, I be man of action! And tell only truth!!!"
Real man talk like thatl! Like good Chinese son to Daddy!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
yick
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2164
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Post by yick »

Daddy Wu wrote:
September 15th, 2021, 10:16 pm
Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:13 pm

Thanks for admtting you were wrong. It takes a real man to admit that. Most men have too much pride to ever admit that they were wrong about anything.
WINSTON! My real man son!!!

Then why not you say:
"I'm sorry Daddy, you are right!

I make resolution: I eat less! And do exercise!

I promise I don't lie like dumbass anymore!! Like 'camera add 10 pound'!!

From now on, I be man of action! And tell only truth!!!"
Real man talk like thatl! Like good Chinese son to Daddy!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”