Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Can we just ban all Shawn Blake related trolls for adding nothing of value to the forum?

Yes, they are useless and disruptive
75%
No, they entertain me
25%

Total votes: 12
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I mean no offense, @Winston but this nonsense with @Italianman and @Spencer has gone on long enough. Can we call it a day and block them?

I'm not too bothered by just ordinary trolling, I dislike it, but fine, knock yourself out, people. But I don't appreciate being called a pedophile, or having him create accounts with the same username I have here with the picture of some fat man on his Culture Whiz site, which Shawn Blake did seven years ago already. This is a bit of an ongoing thing.

It's also pretty obvious at this point that Spencer is involved; he's the only person defending Shawn Blake/PAG and saying Culture Whiz is some legit site, and even defending PAG's status as an "alpha male who is actually 5'11 and everyone is jealous of him" and bullshit like that.

So we can conclude that either Spencer is PAG or he is, at least, someone who adds no value and just shit-posts. You cannot rule him out based on IP alone because Shawn Blake is supposed to be some sort of technically savvy programmer so he could easily change the IP's and make it look organic if he wanted to. Either way he's someone who just wants to f**k with people.

Can you put this to an end so things could go back to more-or-less normal again around here? A site where people call each other out for being pedophiles doesn't make you look good, Winston, and may lose your Google ranking and revenue soon.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Post by Yohan »

There is hardly anything to add to the comment of MarcosZeitola.
This is going on for too long already, since about 2014.
Enough all off these idiot insulting troll postings, garbled English drivel, sockpuppets writing comments to each other etc.
Everything related to PAG and his CultureWhiz and sockpuppets should be deleted and their profiles removed and their IPs and email addresses etc. should be banned.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston, can we just ban all Shawn Blake, PAG, Stanfordguy, Italianman, Spencer accounts already and call it a day?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 11:19 pm
There is hardly anything to add to the comment of MarcosZeitola.
This is going on for too long already, since about 2014.
Enough all off these idiot insulting troll postings, garbled English drivel, sockpuppets writing comments to each other etc.
Everything related to PAG and his CultureWhiz and sockpuppets should be deleted and their profiles removed and their IPs and email addresses etc. should be banned.
I'm sure even @Winston would agree that having his website be associated with pedophiles is very, very bad for HappierAbroad and its Google Rankings. Likewise, I am sure Shawn Blake would agree that https://movercircle.org/about-us Mover Circle and his Culture Whiz would not be very happy to be associated with a pedophile, either. Or with a very unprofessional man with deep-seated psychological issues who shows everyone online photos of his hookers and gets incredibly pissy and offended when called out on being short or a liar, to the point where he actually threatens to "rip off the arms" of other members of the forum.

Surely if customers of Mover Circle or readers (are there any? :lol: ) of Culture Whiz would see what Mr. Shawn Blake was up to, they'd want to take their business elsewhere. PAG and all his personas being booted off HA would be best for everyone... for HA, for our memberbase, and most of all for Shawn Blake himself. Lets see it as... a digital mercy killing. :wink:

Let me end my case with an obligatory daily reminder of how the "big bad alpha male super model businessman" Shawn Blake is a pudgy middle aged 5'6" dude:

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 11:29 pm
Surely if customers of Mover Circle or readers (are there any? :lol: ) of Culture Whiz would see what Mr. Shawn Blake was up to, they'd want to take their business elsewhere. PAG and all his personas being booted off HA would be best for everyone... for HA, for our memberbase, and most of all for Shawn Blake himself
https://movercircle.org/about-us

LOL, I didn't know that PAG is a furniture removal man.

Whatever, the best is to have nothing to do with this strange guy. Show him the way out.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Yohan wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 11:41 pm

Based on the style, Shawn hired Spencer to do the blog writing:
https://movercircle.org/blog

Though PAG is sometimes amusing, he is not amusing enough to justify his disruptiveness, so I voted to ban.

Also, I'm reposting the video of PAG going wild after being served a roach in his sandwich, in case anyone missed it. If PAG is short and has a micro-penis, that is not under his control and he shouldn't be mocked for that. Obesity and misbehavior, as in this video and in his excess trolling, however is something he can be censured for:

Last edited by Shemp on September 12th, 2021, 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Shemp wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 1:34 am
LOL, you do not need English if your job is only to carry furniture around...
Even Filipino street children, who have never been in school can communicate in better English...

The blog is mostly empty since years, not much business going on I think.

https://movercircle.org/blog/category/category-1
Call Us: +1 (877) 342-7840

But why smiling man her imagine married. Chiefly can man her out believe manners cottage colonel unknown. Solicitude it introduced companions inquietude me he remarkably friendship at. My almost or horses period. Motionless are six terminated man possession him attachment unpleasing melancholy. Sir smile arose one share. No abroad in easily relied an whence lovers temper by. Looked wisdom common he an be giving length mr.

Whole every miles
Posted on 12/15/2015 - 10:23

Whole every miles as tiled at seven or. Wished he entire esteem mr oh by. Possible bed you pleasure civility boy elegance ham. He prevent request by if in pleased. Picture too and concern has was comfort. Ten difficult resembled eagerness nor. Same park bore on be. Warmth his law design say are person. Pronounce suspected in belonging conveying ye repulsive.

Ladyship it daughter
Posted on 12/15/2015 - 10:10

Ladyship it daughter securing procured or am moreover mr. Put sir she exercise vicinity cheerful wondered. Continual say suspicion provision you neglected sir curiosity unwilling. Simplicity end themselves increasing led day sympathize yet. General windows effects not are drawing man garrets. Common indeed garden you his ladies out yet. Preference imprudence contrasted to remarkably in on. Taken now you him trees tears any. Her object giving end sister except oppose.
Is anybody able to translate this drivel into proper English?

:lol:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Yohan wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 1:59 am

Is anybody able to translate this drivel into proper English?
It was probably SEO (search engine optimization) related, to boost the Google search ranks, so there never was a real English version. PAG probably uses a similar computer program to auto-modify normal English to produce Spencer-speak.
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on September 16th, 2021, 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

boixos24 wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 5:26 am
Maybe Shawn Blake gets more satisfaction from trolling the forum than from the emotionless hookers he pays for?
Might be. It's kind of tragic, though. But it is not impossible that his life is really that empty and this is kind of all he's got. I just hope he gets some psychological care, more than anything. He deserves it. So does the world around him. And the forum could do with a break from the crazies. Not to mention the whole "people accusing each other of being pedophiles" spiel not reflecting awfully well on the forum. Hope @Winston realizes this. :roll:
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Shemp wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 1:34 am
Yohan wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 11:41 pm

Though PAG is sometimes amusing, he is not amusing enough to justify his disruptiveness, so I voted to ban.

Also, I'm reposting the video of PAG going wild after being served a roach in his sandwich, in case anyone missed it. If PAG is short and has a micro-penis, that is not under his control and he shouldn't be mocked for that. Obesity and misbehavior, as in this video and in his excess trolling, however is something he can be censured for:

Hoy hoy hoy hoy hoy forwhy blog havin 2 nosensical posting and herby certify Spencer not writ any foronly now gain knowing existent moveman website but you joke soooooo funny
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 12:04 pm
boixos24 wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 5:26 am
Maybe Shawn Blake gets more satisfaction from trolling the forum than from the emotionless hookers he pays for?
Might be. It's kind of tragic, though. But it is not impossible that his life is really that empty and this is kind of all he's got. I just hope he gets some psychological care, more than anything. He deserves it. So does the world around him. And the forum could do with a break from the crazies. Not to mention the whole "people accusing each other of being pedophiles" spiel not reflecting awfully well on the forum. Hope @Winston realizes this. :roll:
Intalianman makin funys in few minute spartime setup to windup losterborders to make hisy tisy fit raging to madmans beg cry to wisteon banman italianman + sucpupets but no aborder control wiseton that have supreme powers who more wise than milion you dumwits but how so bigbut joke fall manipulates of Italianman spend days months years talky bla bla analsis and soooo jelosy when he proofs liven da life abord with hi status youth whit girlys and but you patholigys sit basemantman sit poverty province or stuck for airafta w elderwife for if you dumasswit any braincell you kno not respond make ignore for makin perp bordom move on foreven fosilman yohan talk sooooo much bout Italianman even tho press ignoring button forsee what hyocritc the senile yohan realy only wiseton not take bait rather treat itanlianman respect for ask question learn new for wiseton most widemind open asiaman on planet even aceptant you useles losterborders.
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Well @Winston what will it be, you have banned people for relatively small issues in the past. Will you allow PAG/Spencer/whatever the hell Shawn Blake calls himself to label me a pedophile or will you just ban him already? Because by your own metric him calling me a pedophile is very much a bannable offense.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 10:09 pm
Well @Winston what will it be, you have banned people for relatively small issues in the past. Will you allow PAG/Spencer/whatever the hell Shawn Blake calls himself to label me a pedophile or will you just ban him already? Because by your own metric him calling me a pedophile is very much a bannable offense.
I have a sneaking suspicion that Winston knows Shawn Blake and is friends with him, which is why he tolerates him and why Shawn Blake and his socks kiss Winstons ass. Winston is from around that part of the world... there is absolutely no reason why Italianman/Spencer and the other socks shouldn't be banned.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 11:44 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I have a sneaking suspicion that Winston knows Shawn Blake and is friends with him, which is why he tolerates him and why Shawn Blake and his socks kiss Winstons ass. Winston is from around that part of the world... there is absolutely no reason why Italianman/Spencer and the other socks shouldn't be banned.
So far Winston banned very few people and often only for one week or so. He banned for example also Contrarian Expatriate for his aggressive comments as far as I remember, but later allowed him to come back but it seems he finally left anyway.

Something is really strange - PAG and sockpuppets are allowed to run the asylum, annoying all members in almost every thread and are never reprimanded, not even a single time.

Sockpuppets writing comments to each other in garbled English... totally ridiculous. I do not remember even one useful comment from this idiotic PAG-group. Not even ONE useful, informative, reasonable comment!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 1:24 am
yick wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 11:44 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
So far Winston banned very few people and often only for one week or so. He banned for example also Contrarian Expatriate for his aggressive comments as far as I remember, but later allowed him to come back but it seems he finally left anyway.

Something is really strange - PAG and sockpuppets are allowed to run the asylum, annoying all members in almost every thread and are never reprimanded, not even a single time.

Sockpuppets writing comments to each other in garbled English... totally ridiculous. I do not remember even one useful comment from this idiotic PAG-group. Not even ONE useful, informative, reasonable comment!
He's banned people for the smallest of things, at times. Such as personally getting under his skin or something. Refusing to admit to wrongs. Being petty, or disagreeable, or widely unpopular. By all metrics, @Italianman and @Spencer ought to have been banned ages ago.

How long would it take you to ban someone if he wrote topics called "Winston Wu is a pedophile", @Winston? Serious question.