Should Winston do a TED Talk?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 6
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Wouldn't it be great for Winston to do a TED Talk or other media outlet on the problems in America and the happier abroad solution to further promote the message of happier abroad? Please vote in the poll and comment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Should Winston do a TED Talk?

Post by Gali »

kangarunner wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 5:19 am
Wouldn't it be great for Winston to do a TED Talk or other media outlet on the problems in America and the happier abroad solution to further promote the message of happier abroad? Please vote in the poll and comment.
I think he would make a good point in topics like narcissism, entitlement, delusion.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston is more likely qualified for TEDx talk and not TED talk.
He might be refused to be accepted for TED talk. But chance for TEDx talk to be accepted are fairly good for him I guess.
TEDx follows the same format as a TED Talk. The main difference between TED and TEDx is that TEDx is focused on a local, geographic area. It is a local gathering where TED-like talks and presentations are shared with the community.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I don't think he should do a conventional TED talk. I would like to see him make more videos though instead of writing his long winded books here. I can't be bothered to read most of what he writes on this forum. No offense @Winston.

Videos would be far more effective to get your message across. And you could monetize them.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 24th, 2021, 12:19 pm
I don't think he should do a conventional TED talk. I would like to see him make more videos though instead of writing his long winded books here. I can't be bothered to read most of what he writes on this forum. No offense @Winston.

Videos would be far more effective to get your message across. And you could monetize them.
Maybe Winston could write a book about his religious views. He always writes a lot of things about religion.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

No, because he is a sex tourist which he is open about.

His reasons are solely that - I don't know how he would get round that part, that and I don't think he is much interested in the actual 'happier abroad' movement anymore - he aint happy in Taiwan, that's for sure.