This is what happens when girls...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
User avatar
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3171
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

This is what happens when girls...

Post by Tsar »

This is what happens when girls go for the wrong guys...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... easts.html
"What one should really fear is not a competent enemy, but an incompetent ally." - Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
UsernameHere
Freshman Poster
Posts: 3
Joined: October 2nd, 2021, 3:07 pm

Re: This is what happens when girls...

Post by UsernameHere »

But, you're the right guy. Right?
User avatar
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3171
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: This is what happens when girls...

Post by Tsar »

UsernameHere wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 12:25 pm
But, you're the right guy. Right?
Yes, I am the right guy as long as the girl is worthy. And you're just @Man With a Plan...wait... actually, you're "Man With a Ban" :lol:

No girl would ever want an angry loser like you :lol:
"What one should really fear is not a competent enemy, but an incompetent ally." - Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster
Posts: 152
Joined: March 30th, 2021, 7:27 pm

Re: This is what happens when girls...

Post by jerryrigged »

I think @Man With a Plan 's plan was to get banned all along....
If you love someone tell them because hearts are often broken by unspoken words. - Kim Jong Un

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
User avatar
HouseMD
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2006
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Re: This is what happens when girls...

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 5:35 pm
UsernameHere wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 12:25 pm
But, you're the right guy. Right?
Yes, I am the right guy as long as the girl is worthy. And you're just @Man With a Plan...wait... actually, you're "Man With a Ban" :lol:

No girl would ever want an angry loser like you :lol:
Projection much?
User avatar
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3171
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: This is what happens when girls...

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 6:54 pm
Tsar wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 5:35 pm
UsernameHere wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 12:25 pm
But, you're the right guy. Right?
Yes, I am the right guy as long as the girl is worthy. And you're just @Man With a Plan...wait... actually, you're "Man With a Ban" :lol:

No girl would ever want an angry loser like you :lol:
Projection much?
And you're a cuck. Hope you don't want to have HPV Babies of your own because you'll actually end up raising ghetto Tyrone's baby.

HouseMD: Hey Mrs. HouseMD, why is our baby black?
Mrs. HouseMD: Because, humans evolved from Africans.
HouseMD: Oh, that's right. I'm lucky to have a black baby.

HouseMD steps out to go back to work.

Tyrone enters and Mrs. HouseMD sucks Tyrone's big black cock.

Poor cuck...

I think this is a good example for HouseMD, Mrs. HouseMD, and Tyrone...

Image
"What one should really fear is not a competent enemy, but an incompetent ally." - Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
HouseMD
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2006
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Re: This is what happens when girls...

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 7:02 pm
HouseMD wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 6:54 pm
Tsar wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 5:35 pm
UsernameHere wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 12:25 pm
But, you're the right guy. Right?
Yes, I am the right guy as long as the girl is worthy. And you're just @Man With a Plan...wait... actually, you're "Man With a Ban" :lol:

No girl would ever want an angry loser like you :lol:
Projection much?
And you're a cuck. Hope you don't want to have HPV Babies of your own because you'll actually end up raising ghetto Tyrone's baby.

HouseMD: Hey Mrs. HouseMD, why is our baby black?
Mrs. HouseMD: Because, humans evolved from Africans.
HouseMD: Oh, that's right. I'm lucky to have a black baby.

HouseMD steps out to go back to work.

Tyrone enters and Mrs. HouseMD sucks Tyrone's big black cock.

Poor cuck...

I think this is a good example for HouseMD, Mrs. HouseMD, and Tyrone...

Image
It seems you are projecting your fetishes on me. I don't want to pay child support, so the only kids I would ever have would be out of country with mothers that can't find me
User avatar
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3171
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: This is what happens when girls...

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 5:42 am
It seems you are projecting your fetishes on me. I don't want to pay child support, so the only kids I would ever have would be out of country with mothers that can't find me
Why would you marry an American Woman if you don't actually intend to have children? Men can get sex without marrying and honestly, marriage is a poor investment for a man because the value of a female depreciates as she ages.

And no, I don't watch girls f*ck the Bongo Drum Monkeys because miscegenation is worse than bestiality!
"What one should really fear is not a competent enemy, but an incompetent ally." - Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
HouseMD
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2006
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Re: This is what happens when girls...

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 6:39 am
HouseMD wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 5:42 am
It seems you are projecting your fetishes on me. I don't want to pay child support, so the only kids I would ever have would be out of country with mothers that can't find me
Why would you marry an American Woman if you don't actually intend to have children? Men can get sex without marrying and honestly, marriage is a poor investment for a man because the value of a female depreciates as she ages.

And no, I don't watch girls f*ck the Bongo Drum Monkeys because miscegenation is worse than bestiality!
Because I truly love her and it provides a lot of financial benefits and protections in the event of illness or death. A lot of practical things are tied to marriage in this country
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”