Tsar if you are actually suicidal, why not take the vaccine for Covid and travel more easily?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tsar if you are actually suicidal, why not take the vaccine for Covid and travel more easily?

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 20th, 2021, 5:54 am
Tsar is still relatively young and healthy. I would advise him against getting a Covid vax at this time unless there is some travel benefit.

It would actually be better for him to catch Covid, be sick for a few days or a week or two, recover then have natural immunity. Natural immunity against Covid is better than any man made vaccine which could be potentially harmful.

We don't know the long term ramifications of these vaccines.
I honestly want to avoid the vaccine because there's essentially 7 different vaccination spheres.
#1. The EU: Most nations in the EU will only allow the 4 major Western vaccines
#2. Russia: They don't accept any Western vaccines
#3. China: I don't believe they accept any Western vaccines
#4. Nations that accept all vaccines like Mexico
#5. Nations like Japan that currently only have two, mainly Pfizer
#6. Nations like the US that only accept the vaccines manufactured by three companies. Might still require testing for return travelers
#7. Nations that even got f you're vaccinated, you're either not allowed in, or you're allowed in with strict quarantine requirements and a deposit (Cambodia for example)

So, let's say I get vaccinated, travel doesn't return to normal with a vaccine. Is someone suppose to get every vaccine there is to fulfill each sphere's vaccine requirements?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑