Women Who Claim They Never Had A Boyfriend

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women Who Claim They Never Had A Boyfriend

Post by jamesbond »

This woman is 25 and claims that she never has had a boyfriend in her life.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Who Claim They Never Had A Boyfriend

Post by jamesbond »

This dating experts gives advice to women who have never had a boyfriend.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This dating expert teaches women how to get a boyfriend.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

A girl never having had a boyfriend is a good thing, a superior prospect to the used girls out there. I suppose it is possible that a girl never had a boyfriend, but hooked up. That's not what I am talking about.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I imagine this has been pointed out, but if true it is because they have allowed themselves to be pumped and dumped by Chad and wouldn't piss on boyfriend-material men if they were on fire.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl is 27 and says that she has never had a boyfriend and never had a date in her life.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Well, most black girls do not look attractive to me even if they are generally considered to be nice looking black girls, but that first girl in the video does look kind of attractive for a girl with black features, I think.

There are people like this who just never had a boyfriend or girlfriend. It could be awkwardness or some specific standards. I just told my children no dating until they are old enough to get married or really close to that age. It could be parents. The all girl's/all boy's school is another, very practical reason. South Koreans, last I heard, separate the children for education from age seven up through the end of high school. If they don't go to college where there is a dating culture, especially, it's possible for them not to have boyfriends or girlfriends.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
November 16th, 2021, 8:04 pm
South Koreans, last I heard, separate the children for education from age seven up through the end of high school.
I taught there for two years and this is the first I've heard of it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 16th, 2021, 8:07 pm
MrMan wrote:
South Koreans, last I heard, separate the children for education from age seven up through the end of high school.
Did you ask about it? I remember finding out from reading in a book about the culture there, but someone there told me about it, too.

It may have started to change a few years back according to this, https://www.quora.com/Why-do-the-South- ... -and-girls

I am not sure if most of the schools are co-ed nowadays or not or if they are in the process of change.

Did you date any girls in Korea? What is your 'status' as far as that goes? Are you married, single, dating, divorced, etc?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
November 16th, 2021, 8:11 pm
Did you ask about it? I remember finding out from reading in a book about the culture there, but someone there told me about it, too.

It may have started to change a few years back according to this, https://www.quora.com/Why-do-the-South- ... -and-girls
No, but I taught in a middle school and visited several other middle schools and they didn't separated the sexes other than in some classes.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 16th, 2021, 8:19 pm
MrMan wrote:

No, but I taught in a middle school and visited several other middle schools and they didn't separated the sexes other than in some classes.
What year was that. I was there in the 1990s. It could have been in the process of change for some time. A former fellow grad student of mine works at an all girl university, also.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
November 16th, 2021, 8:24 pm
Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:

What year was that.
08-10. There were a small number of all girl universities.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 16th, 2021, 8:25 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 16th, 2021, 8:24 pm
Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:

What year was that.
08-10. There were a small number of all girl universities.
It should not be surprising if things have changed since the 1990's. The Quora post was a couple of years old, and the change was recent then. But if I recall correctly, they had a lot of private high schools when I was there, so I would expect variety, and there are probably some graduates of girls high schools out there.

In college, they used to get matched up in 'meetings.' Maybe some of the ones who go straight to work in a factory somewhere skip over this and go for years without a boyfriend until their parents and aunts start showing their pictures around to friends looking for young men to match them up with.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Cornfed is right.

From age of 7 up to 19? This is not correct. Neither in North Korea nor in South Korea and also not in Japan.
Some public schools in Japan - if they have enough students - separate boys and girls into different class-rooms during middle school - from 12 to 15.

In Japan and South Korea the education system is quite similar due to their colony past. Nowadays, as far as I know in both countries there are only few, mostly private schools which separate children into boys and girls - for sure not over 10 percent of all schools.

Population is declining in Japan (and since last year declining also in South Korea) and many rural small public schools, especially those located on islands, have only a few students, it is impossible even to consider to separate them into 2 different class-rooms. Some schools in cities closed down.

In the past, up to WWII, there were no public schools for girls at all in both countries, only private lessons. Later on as girls were catching up in higher schools, private women-only universities were created.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
November 17th, 2021, 8:41 am
Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Cornfed is right.

From age of 7 up to 19? This is not correct. Neither in North Korea nor in South Korea and also not in Japan.
Some public schools in Japan - if they have enough students - separate boys and girls into different class-rooms during middle school - from 12 to 15.

In Japan and South Korea the education system is quite similar due to their colony past. Nowadays, as far as I know in both countries there are only few, mostly private schools which separate children into boys and girls - for sure not over 10 percent of all schools.

Population is declining in Japan (and since last year declining also in South Korea) and many rural small public schools, especially those located on islands, have only a few students, it is impossible even to consider to separate them into 2 different class-rooms. Some schools in cities closed down.

In the past, up to WWII, there were no public schools for girls at all in both countries, only private lessons. Later on as girls were catching up in higher schools, private women-only universities were created.
My information was from the 1990's, and it seems things have changed a bit since then.