Why is Mexico Allowed to Stay Free?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

Why is Mexico Allowed to Stay Free?

Post by rudder »

No vax mandates. No testing requirements.

Me thinks it has to do something with making life easier for the US operatives running the drug trade.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is Mexico Allowed To Stay Free?

Post by Cornfed »

rudder wrote:
November 17th, 2021, 9:36 am

Me thinks it has to do something with making life easier for the US operatives running the drug trade.
Also God wanted to give me an escape option.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
November 17th, 2021, 9:57 am
rudder wrote:
November 17th, 2021, 9:36 am

Also God wanted to give me an escape option.
How's the life there? What part of Mexico are you in?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner wrote:
November 17th, 2021, 6:50 pm
How's the life there? What part of Mexico are you in?
A mountain plateau in the north. I'm reconciled to it here. It is kind of boring and lacking amenities, but has no crime, no intrusive government and no covaids bullshit to speak of, so I decided to stick around for a while.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Because Mexicans are freespirited and carefree and it's a culture where anything goes? If so, why isn't Philippines without restrictions too since Filipino character is also freespirited and carefree? Not uptight and super serious like America and NE Asia.

I also don't get something else. Everyone knows Mexico has far fewer laws and control than America. Any Mexican knows this. So why doesn't Mexico go around boasting to be "the land of the free" like America does? Why does only America boast that as if America were the king of freedom? The only answer must be that Americans are under some kind of special mind control that is scientific, where they think they are free when they are not at all, and in fact are less free than most other countries. America does not even feel free. Only those who are brainwashed and programmed believe it is free, but they only believe it with their head, not their heart.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
November 18th, 2021, 3:34 pm
Because Mexicans are freespirited and carefree and it's a culture where anything goes?
I've never lived in Mexico but I have been around Mexicans in America and worked alongside them in a few jobs. They definitely are NOT free-spirited and carefree.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Winston wrote:
Because Mexicans are freespirited and carefree and it's a culture where anything goes? If so, why isn't Philippines without restrictions too since Filipino character is also freespirited and carefree? Not uptight and super serious like America and NE Asia.

I also don't get something else. Everyone knows Mexico has far fewer laws and control than America. Any Mexican knows this. So why doesn't Mexico go around boasting to be "the land of the free" like America does? Why does only America boast that as if America were the king of freedom? The only answer must be that Americans are under some kind of special mind control that is scientific, where they think they are free when they are not at all, and in fact are less free than most other countries. America does not even feel free. Only those who are brainwashed and programmed believe it is free, but they only believe it with their head, not their heart.
Because Americans need an idea that can make them proud of something. Since US is not a single-nation state, there has to be something else that unites the people.

On the other hand, do you know any country that is truly "free" and not a shithole?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why is Mexico Allowed to Stay Free?

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
November 19th, 2021, 2:03 am
Winston wrote:
Because Mexicans are freespirited and carefree and it's a culture where anything goes?
I've never lived in Mexico but I have been around Mexicans in America and worked alongside them in a few jobs. They definitely are NOT free-spirited and carefree.
But in the office, they are more good natured than the white people in the offices I worked at, that's for sure. Maybe you have to go to Mexico to find the carefree freespirited kind? Or in smaller towns? They are more friendly in the state of New Mexico too, and in El Paso, Texas.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Mexico is on my list now that Costa Rica and Colombia have restrictions. Another plus for Mexico is that the central government has little control over large parts of the country.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

MarkDY wrote:
November 30th, 2021, 11:45 am
Mexico is on my list now that Costa Rica and Colombia have restrictions. Another plus for Mexico is that the central government has little control over large parts of the country.
What are the restrictions in Colombia?

I'm sure you're aware that in most latin countries there's a difference between what's on paper and what's actually practiced.