Coach Red Pill "nuked" both Youtube channels

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Coach Red Pill "nuked" both Youtube channels

Post by have2fly »

I haven't been on here for a while. I am absolutely shocked seeing his channels are out. I remember reading about CRP here and I loved his life wisdom content, but he was recently diving deeper and deeper into conspiracy theories. His last video was "leave the West while you can". It is easy for him to say when he lives in a cushy and cheap Ukrainian city having a stable online income and a local wife. I refuse to pay for his Patreon and I am seriously surprised how a smart guy like him ended up falling for such a shallow trap.

The truth is that COVID messed up foreign countries. Third world countries were struggling and now they are even worse. I suggest that you think twice before you decide to leave the West. Even though our economy is not so good, life in poor countries is in many ways bare-bones survival. Police is corrupt over there, getting food may be an issue. I am actually glad I am in the US right now and I don't plan to travel anywhere until economy gets more stable here and in general. If you do have a stable online or remote source of income or you have huge savings-retirement, by all means go anywhere you would like.

https://youtu.be/VKF8eI9QbIA
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Coach Red Pill "nuked" both Youtube channels

Post by gsjackson »

Yeah, I'm going back to Arizona (from the Balkans) in a couple of weeks. Red states are about the freest places on earth for now, and the U.S. federal system may ensure that they stay that way a while. The scamdemic has changed everything. The only criterion now in selecting a country, at least for me, is degree of freedom.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

gsjackson wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 6:21 am
Yeah, I'm going back to Arizona (from the Balkans) in a couple of weeks. Red states are about the freest places on earth for now, and the U.S. federal system may ensure that they stay that way a while. The scamdemic has changed everything. The only criterion now in selecting a country, at least for me, is degree of freedom.
It is funny how so many people here are brainwashed as well. Why is it bad to live in blue states? I lived in a few of them. They ask you to wear a mask? OK, I don't care about it. It gives me another reason not to shave often. If you were president of any country affected with COVID, what would you do when hospitals are full of people, so you have to use reefer trailers outside to store dead bodies? Let them all die? Do nothing?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

If you would have checked out your local hospitals in the U.S. over the last 20 months, as I did several times out of curiosity last year, you would have found almost no one there. You've been duped by a political class and corporate media that have proven themselves time and again not deserving of a scintilla of credibility. I'm leaving Europe, probably for good, mainly because it's been so disappointing to see how many Europeans have swallowed whole what is clearly obvious bullshit. Now they're going to stand by and watch the tyrants remove any last vestiges of democracy, with Austria pulling into the lead of the totalitarian sweepstakes.

And as for the de-humanizing face diapers, get yourself one of the gadgets that measure the percentage of oxygen in the air you breathe. You'll find that as soon as you put on the diaper, it will drop below 20.5 percent, the level that OSHA has determined to be the minimum safety level for a workplace environment. Combine the diapers with regular Jonestown jabs and you can kiss your health goodbye.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 11:22 am
Combine the diapers with regular Jonestown jabs and you can kiss your health goodbye.
I hope the jabs are to actually kill them within a reasonable time. If it just makes them sick then while justice on them is in a sense served, having to put up with their odious presence will really suck for the rest of us.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Yet again another thread taken over by this crap. What about Coach Red Pill deleting both of his channels?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

have2fly wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 12:45 pm
Yet again another thread taken over by this crap. What about Coach Red Pill deleting both of his channels?
If you wanted the thread to be about some guy deleting his channels then obviously you shouldn't have posted covaids nonsense. Being as stupid as you must be like being deaf or blind. Rather than posting on forums, aren't there more random injections you could be taking?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Cornfed wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 1:49 pm
have2fly wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 12:45 pm
If you wanted the thread to be about some guy deleting his channels then obviously you shouldn't have posted covaids nonsense. Being as stupid as you must be like being deaf or blind. Rather than posting on forums, aren't there more random injections you could be taking?
Coach Red Pill is advising everyone to leave the West. It is directly related to this forum. If you want to discuss injections start another topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

have2fly wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 7:27 pm
Coach Red Pill is advising everyone to leave the West. It is directly related to this forum. If you want to discuss injections start another topic.
You discussed the covaids subject unbidden in the third post. If the thread is derailed it is your own fault.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There is a comment pinned to the top of CRP's last remaining video.
I do agree that the left-wing is a problem.. However, I dont agree with your view of the pandemic - I am in Melbourne, Australia - our freedoms will be given back in 2 weeks once we reach 70% vaccinations. This is understandable because we are in a pandemic!
Hahaha, what a tool.