Why do Anglo women like BDSM so much?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do Anglo women like BDSM so much?

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
July 6th, 2022, 7:11 pm
Tsar wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 12:34 pm
HouseMD wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 11:20 am
That's a lot of words to explain why you're a crazy pedophile but the message remains the same
Here we have Dr Shekel n Hide once again resorting to disinformation by trying to promote Western Values, Jewish values, liberal values, and try to shame Traditional Men into going for sloppy second sluts.

@HouseMD is more like HouseSTD.

Fauci's Ferret and a mouse really thinks liking biological adults is pedophilia because Jews and Old Anglo Men decree it with their laws? You're not smart!

Stick with your Jewdo-Pseudoscience because that fake science is the only thing you're good at! It's easy to be good at rubbish when you're human rubbish!

Real men don't follow the crowd and real men don't accept sloppy seconds!

If a Loser or a Cuck calls me pedophile for liking biological adult girls that are virgins, I consider it a badge of honor! It means they hate that I won't accept their immoral and oppressive rules or system!

Here's a hint! Girls past puberty are biological adults. Pedophiles don't like biological adults. Therefore, you are using disinformation and lies. That's like deciding to call a cat a dog because you decide that because a Jew sold you a cat but said it's a dog, you'll decide it's a dog!

Anglo societies and Jews always fabricate and distort and twist reality. Don't expect me to ever conform or obey illegitimate rules!
I'm sure your cellmates will love to hear your nuanced take after the FBI catches up to you, they'll no doubt be in total agreement and not make an example of you at all
It's not a nuance, MouseSTD. It's fact! Anglos and Jews can't change reality or nature with their illegitimate decrees and propaganda!

You are a mouse and probably had undiagnosed syphilis that made your Anglo or Jew brain worse than it already was! We all know you love your sluts! That's why you contracted STDs in college!

The quality of healthcare in the US is trash because the Jews infest it and the second highest group are Anglo Lapdogs for the Jews! Which are you? I know you're a Jew based on your actions! Only Jews would be that offended, nasty, and perverted to hate tradition.

You and Shemp hate tradition and that makes you Jews or Jew Lapdogs!

You'll be very upset when I have two teen girls and I post how I deflowered them. When I make that post, everyone will know it's true because I don't lie about my victories!

My success humiliate you, humiliate Shemp, humiliate the Jew-Anglo World Order, and anyone who tries to think that I won't get what I want! When I do, it will annihilate all your disgraceful ego and you will exposed as a Mouse Cuck Degenerate. You better hope that your Clot Shot kills before I am victorious!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
July 6th, 2022, 7:14 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
July 4th, 2022, 4:34 pm
@Outcast9428 I know your heart's in the right place, but you told Tsar he supposedly should be listening to other peoples' advice, well if that were true whose advice should he supposedly be listening to out of all the people tearing him down, giving advice that's the polar opposite of what you think, and/or the PUA types? Should he be listening to HouseMd? (No, IMO, he responded perfectly above a few minutes ago, LOL.)
Which one of us has traveled the world and successfully married a traditional wife while also securing a successful career? Was it you? Was it Tsar? Oh right, it was me. Clearly I have no idea what I'm talking about and Tsar should keep doing what he's doing.
It's not traditional and she's not traditional.

Traditional means not slutty, traditional guys don't get STDs, traditional girls want to start families, and you don't. You and your wife are both sluts. You married a liberalized Americunt Slut and you are a liberal American brute! You're a Jew or a Lapdog!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
July 4th, 2022, 9:22 pm
@WilliamSmith He should listen to me, my friend who he knows off this forum, and MrMan.
No, he shouldn't! You sound like you're a smart, promising and intelligent young man whose intelligence I respect and whose thoughts I enjoy reading on this one-of-a-kind forum, but you're a guy with completely naive idealistic (not a bad thing in itself) but delusional notions about religious "patriarchy" and "traditionalism" and puritanical notions about how doing it doggy with women is "degenerate," yet you openly admit you had one silly Asian chick who then dumped you with a "soft next" by telling you didn't earn enough money, so you have no credibility to tell Tsar he should be listening to you instead of believing in himself, setting his own goals, and going onward from there.

MrMan may or may not be a supposed masculine guy hodling one tradpill Indonesian (Asian chicks = ludicrously easy "God Mode" for white men to get, if they can even call themselves men with a straight face, which most can't), or he may be a creative writing project like I originally guessed when he popped up writing goofy threads about praying to the jew demiurge for a virgin bride, then popping up on my own threads about black women to make insulting remarks about black women's bodies on a thread where he obviously had no place whatsoever if that douchebag actually really was a monogamy tradpill type with an Asian virgin bride like he claims, then on and on lecturing the rest of us with "submission to god" jewdeo christian bullshit while being in denial about the satanic jews any of us who are actually "based" like you tradpill types say should know goddamn well are the real enemy of us all---- but it's a moot point, because MrMan may or may not be a good guy overall, but he clearly has nil actionable advice for @Tsar regardless:
Tsar doesn't want to go to Indonesia and get too-easy Asian chicks, he told me himself he wants a Russian or Ukrainian white woman so his own children will look like him. This is fine. So you and MrMan don't have @!#$ for credibility to lecture him or anyone else he should be listening to you. (And like I said elsewhere I never presumptuously and arrogantly suggested I had any credibility to give him advice either, I just give my views here on this rare place where you can actually speak your mind.)

Anyway, like I said: You have no credible advice to be offering @Tsar advice, he's a man of his own. I do strongly disagree with men seeking underage chicks, but he at least draws the line at viable sexual maturity of a woman --- I STILL STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH MEN SEEKING OVERLY YOUNG WOMEN NONETHELESS, just to make that clear, but it isn't inherently degenerate if the women they are seeking are in fact sexually mature: This subject pisses me off, because those slippery slope type arguments are what the f***ing child-raping satanic jews use to try to push globohmo and legalize pedophilia like I was saying before, but if Tsar draws the line on sexually mature young women, he at least hasn't proved he's degenerate, even though I think it's vastly better personally to go strictly after women in their mid-20's at minimum. (Personally at age 40 I'd rather have a chick who's in her 30's, so she had a shot at getting a husband if that was what she really wanted in her life without me messing with younger chicks, but then I can always have love in my life with the older women who already have enough experience with the douchebag men in this world that they know they're not giving up an idealized fairy-tale romance to be one of my girlfriends instead, since they know what a bunch of assholes the other men are, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: )
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Side topic but very relevant: Men like me who are sex maniacs but only focus on fully mature adult women (but are also protective of children, because we're not f***ing perverted satanic ass-f***ing faggot pedophiles like half the f***ing kikes on this miserable jew-infested planet) believe in keeping the legal age of consent HIGHER, not lower!

Not because it's inherently degenerate to find sexually mature young girls attractive in itself, but because we need to make sure there's a PROTECTIVE LINE THAT WILL NOT BE CROSSED, so that faggots and pedophiles can't get at our innocent children.

That's exactly why those f***ing piece of shit child-raping f***ing globohomo kikes campaign so aggressively to reduce the age of consent: They KNOW that if they can lower the age of consent based on "equality" for supposed faggot "rights" (i.e. that mutant f***ing piece of shit spaghetti-armed faggot kike Weiner I posted about) are just incremental "stepping stone" goals for them to keep pushing the line more and more until those disgusting sickening homosexual perverts can make it legal to rape and molest children: They're doing their f***ing Orwellian doubletalk bullshit as we speak right now, sexualizing children and doing "drag queen story hour" and "teen drag queen" and "queer kids" events in public, and in public schools.

f***ing kikes like Jefrrey Epstein and half the piece of shit perverted rabbis on this earth are obsessed with pre-pubescent young girls and boys, and they deserve to f***ing DIE for being pedophiles and garbage (not to mention faggots in the vatican that look just like jews and do this same shit, even if some Catholics are "based," even if they're all comparative girlyboys vs real leaders like Minister Farrakhan).

So even if you're just OK guys who have some notion about "purity," you should understand where us in the "virulently homophobic, transphobic" anti-pedophile camp are coming from and why we won't tolerate pedophilia, so that's why we get "triggered" in anger when we see the line pushed on guys claiming they're interested in girls that are too young.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 6th, 2022, 11:04 pm
I do strongly disagree with men seeking underage chicks, but he at least draws the line at viable sexual maturity of a woman --- I STILL STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH MEN SEEKING OVERLY YOUNG WOMEN NONETHELESS, just to make that clear, but it isn't inherently degenerate if the women they are seeking are in fact sexually mature: This subject pisses me off, because those slippery slope type arguments are what the f***ing child-raping satanic jews use to try to push globohmo and legalize pedophilia like I was saying before, but if Tsar draws the line on sexually mature young women, he at least hasn't proved he's degenerate, even though I think it's vastly better personally to go strictly after women in their mid-20's at minimum. (Personally at age 40 I'd rather have a chick who's in her 30's, so she had a shot at getting a husband if that was what she really wanted in her life without me messing with younger chicks, but then I can always have love in my life with the older women who already have enough experience with the douchebag men in this world that they know they're not giving up an idealized fairy-tale romance to be one of my girlfriends instead, since they know what a bunch of assholes the other men are, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Any normal, traditional person like myself, knows a girl must have sexual maturity to be a viable choice of a mate.

There's also intent and motive.

I cannot be forced by any illegitimate law or oppressive rules into accepting sloppy second sluts. I want, require, and demand a girl that is a virgin. I cannot respect a girl or actually love a girl if she isn't a virgin.

My intent is to find a girlfriend that I can respect, love, and to have a relationship with marriage potential.

It's a dealbreaker if a girl isn't a virgin. That's a redline for me. A girl must be a virgin for me to consider her a viable choice for a relationship.

People who date for fun are wrong and destroying the quality of girls. This is probably one of the reasons most people in Anglo societies are conditioned by Jew brainwashing to automatically label guys who want to date a sexually mature youthful girl as a bad person.

Society can't have it's cake and eat it too!

Guys want a beautiful girl that's a virgin

Girls will only be sexually mature virgins from 14-17 in all modern societies because almost all lose it between 14-17 with almost none left at 18

Anglos and Jews make it a crime if a guy that's 18+ has a relationship with a girl that's actually going to be a sexually mature virgin

The only solution for guys is break an illegitimate law to have what they require and what was fine for most of history when society was about finding a lifelong partner.

That's just my opinion.

I think most people in today's society only want relationships for sex and to exploit a partner.

My intentions are completely good and have traditional legitimacy, historic legitimacy, legitimacy in nature, and are backed by science and biology and tradition and morals. That's why my opinion is completely unchangeable because I have the legitimate position while modern Cucks and immoral degenerates only have the rhetoric of their brainwashing and Jew propaganda social norms.

I will never obey evil, succumb to evil, or accept evil! Modern society is evil and automatically assumes everyone in modern society is evil. I am one of the most righteous people in the world.

I choose a righteous path!

Sluts are jealous because they lose, Cucks are jealous because they aren't man enough, and Degenerate Men are angry because I won't take their Sloppy Second Sluts!

I am a King and I will have a Princess. That's a sentence that puts what I am after as simply as possible.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 6th, 2022, 11:11 pm
Side topic but very relevant: Men like me who are sex maniacs but only focus on fully mature adult women (but are also protective of children, because we're not f***ing perverted satanic ass-f***ing faggot pedophiles like half the f***ing kikes on this miserable jew-infested planet) believe in keeping the legal age of consent HIGHER, not lower!

Not because it's inherently degenerate to find sexually mature young girls attractive in itself, but because we need to make sure there's a PROTECTIVE LINE THAT WILL NOT BE CROSSED, so that faggots and pedophiles can't get at our innocent children.

That's exactly why those f***ing piece of shit child-raping f***ing globohomo kikes campaign so aggressively to reduce the age of consent: They KNOW that if they can lower the age of consent based on "equality" for supposed faggot "rights" (i.e. that mutant f***ing piece of shit spaghetti-armed faggot kike Weiner I posted about) are just incremental "stepping stone" goals for them to keep pushing the line more and more until those disgusting sickening homosexual perverts can make it legal to rape and molest children: They're doing their f***ing Orwellian doubletalk bullshit as we speak right now, sexualizing children and doing "drag queen story hour" and "teen drag queen" and "queer kids" events in public, and in public schools.

f***ing kikes like Jefrrey Epstein and half the piece of shit perverted rabbis on this earth are obsessed with pre-pubescent young girls and boys, and they deserve to f***ing DIE for being pedophiles and garbage (not to mention faggots in the vatican that look just like jews and do this same shit, even if some Catholics are "based," even if they're all comparative girlyboys vs real leaders like Minister Farrakhan).

So even if you're just OK guys who have some notion about "purity," you should understand where us in the "virulently homophobic, transphobic" anti-pedophile camp are coming from and why we won't tolerate pedophilia, so that's why we get "triggered" in anger when we see the line pushed on guys claiming they're interested in girls that are too young.
The age of consent doesn't need to be lowered as long as society allows men who want a virgin girl that's a youthful biological adult female to date them with the intent of a real relationship with marriage potential.

Why do Romeo and Juliet Laws exist, but not an exemption for guys who want a real relationship with a virgin girl who if everyone is being honest, are only going to be sexually mature youthful adult girls?

Jew controlled and Anglo influenced modern societies can't deny men having a relationship with a virgin girl or deny the importance of a guy getting a virgin girl.

Modern society is controlled by Jews and Jew Collaborators who are evil and exploit people, and have made it so many people have exploitative motives.

Jews and Anglos make it so their cookie cutter laws actually serve some bad purposes:
Good guys are excluded from obtaining virgin girls unless they're willing to break social norms and maybe some laws. Many are forced to accept sloppy second sluts.
Sluts know that guys have to accept them or guys are forced to be alone.
Force girls in their prime to begin to be sluts for young guys who are the first to exploit them because the guys want less real relationships and are mostly after sex.

If a good guy dated a fresh sexually mature youthful adult, he would be after a real relationship and many girls would be willing to stay with their first guy if he genuinely wanted a real relationship which is what good guys who are older than 22+ almost always want.

This is how girls can protected from damaging effects of modern society and toxic relationship trends. Many girls have a slut phase because they have really bad breakups that hurt their emotions and they want sex.

Hormones are very high especially at the ages where people are fresh biological adults and this is especially important for girls.

The sluttier a girl becomes, she can't have real relationships with a guy. Sluts are only good for sex, not as a girlfriend and definitely not as wives.

Notice that the Jewish and Anglo societies are the most strict and many societies that become influenced by them would also become stricter or modify the rules. I don't think this is an accident. Also, notice relationships most toxic in the Anglo societies. I don't think the theory of arbitrary age of consents accomplishes anything useful.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
July 4th, 2022, 9:22 pm
@WilliamSmith He should listen to me, my friend who he knows off this forum, and MrMan.
No, he shouldn't! You sound like you're a smart, promising and intelligent young man whose intelligence I respect and whose thoughts I enjoy reading on this one-of-a-kind forum, but you're a guy with completely naive idealistic (not a bad thing in itself) but delusional notions about religious "patriarchy" and "traditionalism" and puritanical notions about how doing it doggy with women is "degenerate," yet you openly admit you had one silly Asian chick who then dumped you with a "soft next" by telling you didn't earn enough money, so you have no credibility to tell Tsar he should be listening to you instead of believing in himself, setting his own goals, and going onward from there.

MrMan may or may not be a supposed masculine guy hodling one tradpill Indonesian (Asian chicks = ludicrously easy "God Mode" for white men to get, if they can even call themselves men with a straight face, which most can't), or he may be a creative writing project like I originally guessed when he popped up writing goofy threads about praying to the jew demiurge for a virgin bride, then popping up on my own threads about black women to make insulting remarks about black women's bodies on a thread where he obviously had no place whatsoever if that douchebag actually really was a monogamy tradpill type with an Asian virgin bride like he claims, then on and on lecturing the rest of us with "submission to god" jewdeo christian bullshit while being in denial about the satanic jews any of us who are actually "based" like you tradpill types say should know goddamn well are the real enemy of us all---- but it's a moot point, because MrMan may or may not be a good guy overall, but he clearly has nil actionable advice for @Tsar regardless:
Tsar doesn't want to go to Indonesia and get too-easy Asian chicks, he told me himself he wants a Russian or Ukrainian white woman so his own children will look like him. This is fine. So you and MrMan don't have @!#$ for credibility to lecture him or anyone else he should be listening to you. (And like I said elsewhere I never presumptuously and arrogantly suggested I had any credibility to give him advice either, I just give my views here on this rare place where you can actually speak your mind.)

Anyway, like I said: You have no credible advice to be offering @Tsar advice, he's a man of his own. I do strongly disagree with men seeking underage chicks, but he at least draws the line at viable sexual maturity of a woman --- I STILL STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH MEN SEEKING OVERLY YOUNG WOMEN NONETHELESS, just to make that clear, but it isn't inherently degenerate if the women they are seeking are in fact sexually mature: This subject pisses me off, because those slippery slope type arguments are what the f***ing child-raping satanic jews use to try to push globohmo and legalize pedophilia like I was saying before, but if Tsar draws the line on sexually mature young women, he at least hasn't proved he's degenerate, even though I think it's vastly better personally to go strictly after women in their mid-20's at minimum. (Personally at age 40 I'd rather have a chick who's in her 30's, so she had a shot at getting a husband if that was what she really wanted in her life without me messing with younger chicks, but then I can always have love in my life with the older women who already have enough experience with the douchebag men in this world that they know they're not giving up an idealized fairy-tale romance to be one of my girlfriends instead, since they know what a bunch of assholes the other men are, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: )
First of all, you clearly don't understand just how important money is to a long term relationship. If you don't think money can cause relationships to fall apart then you've neglected a huge aspect of your relationship strategy. Secondly, the argument over who was going to move to who's state was probably just as big as the money thing was. She also said the age gap in addition to the money was a problem because she didn't have time to wait for me to become established and be able to make enough money for her to stay at home and raise our kids. In order for this to work I'd need to have a house, my car paid off, and be capable of handling mortgage payments, food for three people, and cover all her feminine expenses like makeup, massages, and perfumes (which I don't mind doing because I do want her to be cute and girly) all within two years. I personally believed it was possible especially since my company is new and giving pay raises and promotions to its best workers quickly. But it was going to be squeezy for sure and it was going to require her to live under my parents' roof with me for the next two years (including while she was pregnant) if we were going to do it. She told me if just one of these problems wasn't there then we'd likely still be together but all three of them together was simply too much. She told me she did love me, and even though my mom doesn't like her, she agrees that my ex genuinely really likes me, she's just afraid to fall in love with me because it would require her to abandon too many things that she has wanted since she was in like, high school.

And to be honest, I can kind of understand. The state issue alone is a borderline dealbreaker. I despise Florida so much that even I am on the fence about whether I'd be willing to move to Florida to be with her. As far as money goes, I do think her inability to sacrifice any of her material desires is shallow but then again, even if I met a girl who had a wonderful personality but had a low libido I probably would do the same thing as my ex is doing to me. I can't accept living the rest of my life with a girl who isn't going to be up for frequent sex.

One thing my ex never told me, however, was that my way of having sex or that my political beliefs bothered her at all. On those particular topics, she praised me a lot. I asked her once what her favorite thing was about me and she said "how gentle you are with me." Without going into graphic details, the last time we had sex, the intensity of her physical signs of orgasm stunned me. I was honestly surprised, pleasantly so but still surprised, that I am capable of causing that kind of reaction. I am not talking about porno style fake moaning either. This was absolutely unmistakable. She also initiated sex with me quite often and never wanted it to stop when we were in the middle of it. She even abandoned our planned date nights on a couple of occasions in favor of staying in. She also told me that "we completely align politically." Personally I think I'm definitely more hardcore about it then she is but she has less fanatical agreement with basically all of my values except for the abortion issue which she said should be legal in the first trimester as opposed to banning it completely.

Our relationship had its issues but our sex life was not one of them, I'd say our sex life was one of its strongest parts actually and likely a big part of the reason it still lasted as long as it did in spite of the issues present.

I said doggy was a tiny bit degenerate but its obviously very forgivable. I mean, I've done it myself. I do think it has mild degenerate implications. But on a scale of degenerate behaviors it is definitely near the bottom in terms of seriousness. Even if I was the leader of a trad utopia I still wouldn't pay any attention to something like that.

Personally, I have never considered Tsar's interest in youthful but sexually mature girls to be pedophilia. I just think its unrealistic.

MrMan is a model for what all traditionalists should aspire to be like once they are middle aged. He is literally living the dream life. Yes his advice is much easier to follow in Indonesia then in Eastern Europe but some of the same advice still applies. Getting involved in a local community, finding a local church, finding a local job and telling people you are looking for a humble wife is a good strategy in any country that isn't a truly progressive one. It won't be as easy as it is in Indonesia but its probably still easier then it would be anywhere in the US. Tsar has been apologizing to me in DMs and insists that he wasn't promoting BDSM or dominating girls earlier in this thread but that he had been drinking and poorly worded his posts. I went off on a little emotional rant myself here.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Oh bloody hell @Outcast9428 , whatever you guys say, I just wish you all the best, and let's not fight, but focus on getting rid of the synagogue of satan instead. Otherwise it'll be no problem on disagreements with women since you guys obviously won't stand the slightest chance with the black women that I want, and I won't have the slightest interest in the scrawny little conniving money-grubbing Asian women that you want, so no conflict needed LOL. :lol:

And yeah, like hell that dumbass cucking out to satanic jews MrMan is a "model for what all traditionalists should aspire to be like once they are middle aged": Any white man with a pulse can get an Asian chick easily and marry her over there, but even if he did that like he claims, then why does that dumbass shitpost on here calling Latinas @Lucas88 posted awhile ago "masculine" and "a 3 or a 4 at best" or whatever he said like the other low-lifes who give women numeric ratings on their attractiveness, and he made multiple insulting remarks about black women's bodies on my threads that have nothing to do with him, just because he's a f***ing rude asshole claiming to be virtuous with nothing to back that up but being a f***ing prick saying rude things about women that have nothing to do with him, and you're saying he is supposedly a "tradpill" role model like you say virtuously being a monogamy hodler with one supposed Asian virgin bride, LOL. God help @Tsar if he was ever lost enough to look on either of you two dumbasses as role models to listen to, but I think Tsar will think for himself (but if not, like I said, I'm done with this, so it's all up to you).

But the fact you virtue signaling tradpill hodlers think checking the jewdeo christian box makes you in some exalted position is silly: I'd rather be with the jihadis who actually do a better job standing up to the satanic jews than you guys have done so far, but let's focus on that, I've found some cool videos that I need to post elsewhere and stop wasting time on this silliness.........
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 7th, 2022, 1:07 am
God help @Tsar if he was ever lost enough to look on either of you two dumbasses as role models to listen to, but I think Tsar will think for himself (but if not, like I said, I'm done with this, so it's all up to you).
I always think for myself because I am an independent person. I can't be controlled by anyone.

I might consider other perspectives but ultimately it's my beliefs and views that will be how I choose to live my life.

There's no laws, cultures, social norms, religions, gods, ideologies, rewards, punishments, guilt tactics, shaming tactics, threats, or intimidation tactics that can control my behavior or cause me to act in opposition to my personal beliefs, ideologies, and values. I am the most independent in the entire world.

I don't know if you know this but I looted at least $50,000 from the Jew Banking System! I of course did it in a way that's non-criminal but it was absolutely corrupt! Much of my current life has been built on me choosing to take what I deserved! People can call me a thief, corrupt, or immoral but I seized what was mine! I was stealing what thieves had stole from me! Jews cannot print money and take that money for themselves by their puppet government decrees and expect that someone like me who is a true King would just watch as I am oppressed by their system! No! I will ultimately get what I want and if I must break rules or be unethical at times, then I will. I am a person who will do whatever it takes to win!

That's because I legitimately think of myself as a Philosopher King. The End justifies the Means! I can't be constrained because Visionaries are not going to be constrained by anyone or anything. My Victory is Absolute. No force except Death would stand in the way of my Victory.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith I only vaguely remember what posts/thread you are talking about but from what I remember. His posts could be viewed as mildly abrasive at worst. As far as his shitposting goes, I'm not sure why you think his shitposts are a contradiction to his lifestyle? Can a man not express his opinion on what kind of girls he finds attractive or unattractive? I mean, you're saying that Asian women are unattractive to you which is the same thing as he's doing but with black women. I've also seen Tsar on here saying that Filipina girls were ugly which I very much disagree with but I don't make a stink about it either.

Most people are not JQed and have a hard time accepting it. Being JQed is not a requirement for me to like someone. My father is not JQed either. I'll give him credit for not freaking out or melting down when I criticize jews like a lot of mainstream conservatives do, but he has a hard time swallowing information he hasn't heard from some sort of mainstream outlet. He also deserves credit for thinking its ridiculous that jews are so above criticism of any kind. I'm not sure why @MrMan is being resistant to the JQ but his counterpoints don't really sound any different from my own father's counterpoints. Nor does he flip out at anyone for talking about it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
No, he shouldn't! You sound like you're a smart, promising and intelligent young man whose intelligence I respect and whose thoughts I enjoy reading on this one-of-a-kind forum, but you're a guy with completely naive idealistic (not a bad thing in itself) but delusional notions about religious "patriarchy" and "traditionalism" and puritanical notions about how doing it doggy with women is "degenerate,"
Since you mentioned me in this post that talks about 'doggy', I don't consider it 'degenerate' in the context of marriage. It's not my favorite or our 'go to' position, but I don't see a good reason to consider it immoral. For some fat people or people with certain health issues, it might be the only thing that works.
MrMan may or may not be a supposed masculine guy hodling one tradpill Indonesian (Asian chicks = ludicrously easy "God Mode" for white men to get, if they can even call themselves men with a straight face, which most can't),
What is unmasculine about marrying an Asian woman? If a man finds a woman pretty and she has noble character, and she's Asian, does that make him less masculine? Is there any virtue in finding a woman who is harder to deal with?
, then popping up on my own threads about black women to make insulting remarks about black women's bodies on a thread where he obviously had no place whatsoever if that douchebag actually really was a monogamy tradpill type with an Asian virgin bride like he claims
If I am not mistaken, someone tagged me on that thread. What did I say about 'black women's bodies.' If I recall correctly, the thread was full of discussion of plus-sized women's bodies of various races. Some black women or thin and some aren't. I recall saying I was not attracted to heftier women. (Gordibeuna is not buena to me.) But if all men were attracted to the same type of women then we'd all be fighting for a few women and it would be hard to pair off. Your comment made it out like I was making racist comments.
Tsar mentioned the idea of finding a Filipina, as I recall, treating it like a second choice he was not too excited about. I offer plenty of advice that applies outside of Southeast Asia. I've suggested Tsar focus on his career and be the kind of man that would attract a decent woman, along with advice about social networking and some spiritual advice. Tsar has also expressed his desire to marry a young pretty virgin of Eastern European heritage a number of times. So why would your advice be helpful to him?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Tsar wrote:
July 7th, 2022, 1:40 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
God help @Tsar if he was ever lost enough to look on either of you two dumbasses as role models to listen to, but I think Tsar will think for himself (but if not, like I said, I'm done with this, so it's all up to you).
I always think for myself because I am an independent person. I can't be controlled by anyone.

I might consider other perspectives but ultimately it's my beliefs and views that will be how I choose to live my life.

There's no laws, cultures, social norms, religions, gods, ideologies, rewards, punishments, guilt tactics, shaming tactics, threats, or intimidation tactics that can control my behavior or cause me to act in opposition to my personal beliefs, ideologies, and values. I am the most independent in the entire world.

I don't know if you know this but I looted at least $50,000 from the Jew Banking System! I of course did it in a way that's non-criminal but it was absolutely corrupt! Much of my current life has been built on me choosing to take what I deserved! People can call me a thief, corrupt, or immoral but I seized what was mine! I was stealing what thieves had stole from me! Jews cannot print money and take that money for themselves by their puppet government decrees and expect that someone like me who is a true King would just watch as I am oppressed by their system! No! I will ultimately get what I want and if I must break rules or be unethical at times, then I will. I am a person who will do whatever it takes to win!

That's because I legitimately think of myself as a Philosopher King. The End justifies the Means! I can't be constrained because Visionaries are not going to be constrained by anyone or anything. My Victory is Absolute. No force except Death would stand in the way of my Victory.
I share this same sentiment. I too consider myself an aristocrat of the soul and understand that higher types of men don't allow ourselves to be manipulated by baseless creeds and ideologies created for the purpose of social control or by the servile values of the masses. Nor will we be shamed by the resentful Slave Moralities of the world. We are noble beings but at the same time we understand that we must be merciless towards our ignoble enemies and make use of all kinds of Machiavellian tactics in order to secure victory. To think otherwise would be totally naïve.

Just out of curiosity, how did you loot at least $50,000 from the Jewish banking system if you don't mind me asking? Did you make your own promissory note in order to pay off a mortgage?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
July 7th, 2022, 1:51 am
Can a man not express his opinion on what kind of girls he finds attractive or unattractive? I mean, you're saying that Asian women are unattractive to you which is the same thing as he's doing but with black women.
No, no, I never said Asian women are unattractive! I've actually nailed a number of them and I love the "dragon ladies" and tiger women from China, Japan, etc, I even posted a ton of good ones in my Curviest Women thread from many countries over there. :mrgreen:
(I just like black women the best, but I never said Asian chicks weren't attractive, they're great! I did say I don't want to go to Asia anymore as much, because too many Asians are too feminine and subservient to their government, which is a big problem when the international jews are trying to kill us off with their globalist clot shot mandates, but that's not same as saying I don't like Asian chicks, and I still admire some Asian cultures the most.) :)
As for that douchebag MrMan, he popped up on threads I had about black women that obviously had nothing whatsoever to do with him if he's supposedly actually a jew-deo christian hodler with a virgin Indonesian wife. I also made fun of him for giving dumbass 1-10 numeric ratings on women, which has always been a completely f***ing stupid rude thing to do. Are you dumbasses actually under the delusion that you're objectively figuring out which women are attractive?
You're just desperate for jewdeo christian allies when in reality most jewdeo christians are useless faggots and cucks crawling like spineless maggots kissing the feet of satanic-worshipping pederast israelites, and something like 30-50% of them I saw polled were openly admitting to being gender-confused faggots, and something like 50-60% of supposed catholics were in favor of abortions, so you guys have your own battle to fight, don't blame it on me that most jewdeo christians are worthless hypocritical spineless faggots, cowards, homosexuals, and weaklings, since I didn't do anything to make them that way.
HOWEVER, I also am a friend of those Christians and Muslims who actually are taking a stand against the satanic jews.
Farrakhan's the man, he's been calling out the satanic jews for a lifetime!
Lots of "based" muslims also want to take them on, so if I run out of black friends and family I'll join the jihadis next, LOL.
There's at least some catholics that I guess also want to deal with them, but I don't know of too many good ones. @gsjackson might know some, but you guys can deal with that yourselves, I've been surrounded by useless jewdeo christians for a lifetime and the ones I've been around are worse than useless for standing up to the satanic jews and globohomos, so good luck to you.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
July 12th, 2022, 1:56 pm
Tsar has also expressed his desire to marry a young pretty virgin of Eastern European heritage a number of times. So why would your advice be helpful to him?
I never gave him advice, I only share my thoughts with him and everyone else: I already explicitly told Tsar I was never presuming to give him or anyone else advice at all, so with this and all your other garbage shitposts you're just proving my point you're either a shitposting troll or else such a pathetic short-circuited mentally dim bulb with nil reading comprehension that you're not even worth bothering responding to. f**k off and go crawl around on the ground "submitting to Christ" and worship god.
I did give you credit for being nice to weak, unconfident men though, with your ideas on how they can theoretically slink around with their tails between their legs asking other weak men in Asia for "referrals," if they don't have the f***ing balls to actually walk up to a woman and start hitting on her directly.
There's a lot of nice wimpy men in this world who are basically like hobbits who I'd gladly see happy if that's the only way these little humanoid rodents can manage to get themselves a woman, so that's nice if you can give them advice to connect weak males to weak females and they can all be happy.
Tsar is obviously not in need of advice from you sad sacks though. Like I said, I never was presumptuously giving him my own advice at all, just sharing ideas with him. :wink:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 12th, 2022, 8:47 pm
Tsar wrote:
July 7th, 2022, 1:40 am
WilliamSmith wrote:

I share this same sentiment. I too consider myself an aristocrat of the soul and understand that higher types of men don't allow ourselves to be manipulated by baseless creeds and ideologies created for the purpose of social control or by the servile values of the masses. Nor will we be shamed by the resentful Slave Moralities of the world. We are noble beings but at the same time we understand that we must be merciless towards our ignoble enemies and make use of all kinds of Machiavellian tactics in order to secure victory. To think otherwise would be totally naïve.

Just out of curiosity, how did you loot at least $50,000 from the Jewish banking system if you don't mind me asking? Did you make your own promissory note in order to pay off a mortgage?
High credit score. Accumulating vast amounts of unsecured credit lines. I was going to be walking away with much more but COVID-19 was like a pigeon on a chessboard! It completely knocked the pieces and I am now left trying to restore my plans in the best way possible.

The United States, before COVID-19, had a time of easy credit, low rates with many introductory 0% interest rate offers, and I had an excellent credit score for awhile. I did have good intentions but I eventually decided if I was not going to be given a great paying job which was rightfully something I am entitled to and watching the Elites loot my future and my wealth by redistributing it to themselves, Wall Street, corporations, Israel, other foreign nations, women, and other "identity groups" then I would take was and is rightfully mine! My only regret is not looting everything that I could at the earliest possible moment! If I did, everything in life would have been much better for me! I didn't actually get it in cash. I built much of my life on it just like Jean Valjean in Les Miserables.

My only obstacles are now time and completely unforeseen circumstances.

I learned that something must seized without hesitation! No one else can ever be allowed to impact a decision that is necessary for victory!
Last edited by Tsar on July 13th, 2022, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.