Why do normies love bullying other people?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do normies love bullying other people?

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Winston

That was extremely insightful. I think a lot of us autists not only don't play the game, but also don't respect it. We don't really respect the game everyone else is playing. This is why normies bully us or think its our fault for getting bullied is because we are admittedly mocking them for their values (not that they don't deserve the mockery). I think normies bully us out of frustration, ironically they feel entitled to our respect because all the other normies respect them. But deep down they know that we are the truly honest ones and so our lack of respect for them pisses them off. It makes them aware of the fact that everything they are doing is a waste of time and energy. But because normies are so dishonest towards everybody, including themselves, they never recognize this.

@Mercer

Autists will never fit into mainstream society and I admit that I lose a tremendous amount of respect for other autists when its obvious that they're trying to be like a normie.

As far as forming friendships with normies goes, I think the best thing an autist can do is go with the normies who find us interesting. Particularly when it comes to girls because almost no girls are autistic. Every once in awhile you do meet a normie who seems to respect how autists play life by their own rules. I've noticed that even some normies seem to believe that autists are superior to normies for the same reasons that a lot of people think dogs are superior to humans. They do in-fact respect the loyalty and authenticity that we devote ourselves to.

Ultimately, I can't say for certain whether my ex-girlfriend really believed this... She is my ex after-all. But when I described the autistic mindset to her she said "why can't everybody be autistic?" I remember her also saying once "is it an autistic thing for you to be this sweet?" She did also tell me she really admired my honesty and transparency. Sometimes normies who lost at the game too for whatever reason also don't completely respect it and feel a little resentful so they get along better with autists then other normies do.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 5th, 2022, 11:21 pm
@Winston

That was extremely insightful. I think a lot of us autists not only don't play the game, but also don't respect it. We don't really respect the game everyone else is playing. This is why normies bully us or think its our fault for getting bullied is because we are admittedly mocking them for their values (not that they don't deserve the mockery). I think normies bully us out of frustration, ironically they feel entitled to our respect because all the other normies respect them. But deep down they know that we are the truly honest ones and so our lack of respect for them pisses them off. It makes them aware of the fact that everything they are doing is a waste of time and energy. But because normies are so dishonest towards everybody, including themselves, they never recognize this.

@Mercer

Autists will never fit into mainstream society and I admit that I lose a tremendous amount of respect for other autists when its obvious that they're trying to be like a normie.

As far as forming friendships with normies goes, I think the best thing an autist can do is go with the normies who find us interesting. Particularly when it comes to girls because almost no girls are autistic. Every once in awhile you do meet a normie who seems to respect how autists play life by their own rules. I've noticed that even some normies seem to believe that autists are superior to normies for the same reasons that a lot of people think dogs are superior to humans. They do in-fact respect the loyalty and authenticity that we devote ourselves to.

Ultimately, I can't say for certain whether my ex-girlfriend really believed this... She is my ex after-all. But when I described the autistic mindset to her she said "why can't everybody be autistic?" I remember her also saying once "is it an autistic thing for you to be this sweet?" She did also tell me she really admired my honesty and transparency. Sometimes normies who lost at the game too for whatever reason also don't completely respect it and feel a little resentful so they get along better with autists then other normies do.
You can have autism but you do not have to be a weirdo non stop complaining conspiracy theory guy.
This forum is not called conspiracy theorists abroad or weirdos abroad or autists abroad. There are people who have it much worse they should be the one who deserve to be heard first.

Why not check a real forum for autism where one could learn stuff and not make weird theories without proper foundation?

https://www.autismforums.com/
edit
https://www.autismforums.com/threads/ha ... nds.39159/
hard to find friends
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

StrayCat said: ↑
The hard part is finding someone compatible though. How to do that without going crazy from interacting with incompatible majority? This is why clubs don't work well, why would I want to, for example, hike with bunch of incompatible loud humans? It was so much worse than going alone when I was forced to have company like that.
I have said this before, so people who know my writing have heard this before. Please do not make a blanket decision about activity clubs/groups. It took me a while to figure out what I liked and who I found compatible. I was able to find like minded people in activity groups I started belonging to when I first started to be social. What I would look for:
Are they accepting?
Are they inclusive and see that people are given the opportunity to participate and contribute?
Do they work to train and develop their members in skills and leadership?
Are expectations for participants clear?
Are leaders supportive?
I was able to progress to a trip leader in a few organizations and always worked hard to see that people have a good time. The last my spouse and I led was a snowshoe at a conservation area overlooking Lake Michigan in January. It was -6 F out and twelve people enjoyed it with us. We had a tailgate spread of bacon, homemade pastries, and Mexican chocolate. Everybody had a great time. I'm looking forward to leading more outings this summer. While there are many social occassions that take a lot out of me, doing things with these people is easy.

I used such activity groups to practice being social when I was lonely and decided that I needed to change. I studied social communication because it was alien to me, and after gaining confidence with the activity groups, I started dating. Mistakes were made and slowly I learned the values, temperment, and character of women I was attracted to. I started a longer term relationship, but we were not compatible. Then, signing up for a trail maintenance trip the leader sent out a trip roster with the suggestion that we car pool. There was a woman from a city where I would be near before the trip, and I decided to call her. It was easy since I had no expectations. She and I talked over three months discussing equipment and training and we finally met the evening before setting out. We had 4 days before meeting the group and had adventures. We developed a deep friendship. By that time I knew that she was the one for me and she found me attractive. As she explained when I was hesitant about intimacy (my mind was confused) we are taking our friendship to a new level. We have been together for 44 years.

Never discount anything because you cannot predict the connections you make.

https://www.autismforums.com/threads/ha ... nds.39159/
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Gali

It’s funny how you are trying to use normie style shame tactics to induce a feeling of “you’re weird, this forum isn’t for you!” When it is quite obvious your opinion is in the minority here.

I think Mercer is right that you are a failed normie who cannot accept what the real normies have determined his place to be yet.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 9:18 am
@Gali

It’s funny how you are trying to use normie style shame tactics to induce a feeling of “you’re weird, this forum isn’t for you!” When it is quite obvious your opinion is in the minority here.

I think Mercer is right that you are a failed normie who cannot accept what the real normies have determined his place to be yet.
For Aspies there is a special forum. This one is not called aspies abroad yet. Maybe it will become one :mrgreen:
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Gali wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 9:44 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
@Gali

For Aspies there is a special forum. This one is not called aspies abroad yet. Maybe it will become one :mrgreen:
Names don’t always capture the nuance of a community.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 10:37 am
Gali wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 9:44 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
@Gali

Names don’t always capture the nuance of a community.
Happier at the Simulated Flat Earth would be a nice one too :mrgreen:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2022, 11:35 pm
For some reason though the normies in Russia or the Philippines do not ostracize us for being eccentric or aspies, but remain social and engaging. But the normies in America and Taiwan definitely do. Anyone have an explanation for that?
Just as you said earlier, Winston, NPCs follow whatever trends are popular regardless of whether these are positive or negative.

As I understand it, NPCs are more basic units of consciousness animated by a primitive and animalistic form of soul energy and connected to a collective group soul. As such they mostly lack individuality or any capacity for deeper reflection or originality and simply imitate the environment in which they are born. For example, a NPC born into a predominantly Catholic society will most likely adopt Catholic beliefs without question and act in accordance with socially established Catholic values. That is the image that they will project, at least on the surface. Likewise, a NPC born into a predominantly secular and materialistic society like many regions of the contemporary Anglosphere will most likely be a non-religious agnostic or atheist dedicated only to simple material pursuits and self-gratification. They will simply be plugged into this kind of egregore and imitate all of its values and behaviors. Of course, neither of these have any true spiritual qualities, not even the Catholic. They are both the same NPCs, they are both devoid of a higher soul or inner spiritual experience, and their respective personalities are just the product of unconscious mimicry.

Since NPCs operate through simple imitation or downloaded behavior patterns from their respective egregore those NPCs which grew up in friendlier and more wholesome cultures like Latin America or the Philippines will typically be friendlier and display more wholesome values despite their NPC status while other NPCs which inhabit and are influenced by toxic, hostile and materialistic cultures like the US and the UK will inevitably adopt some or all of those negative traits and behave in an antagonistic manner towards us nonconformists and misfits as that is what their cultural egregore teaches them to do. A Mexican NPC normie and a British or American NPC normie are both still the same unindividuated NPC creature but the former is plugged into a more positive culture and thereby manifests more positive behaviors whereas the latter is plugged into a much more twisted inhuman culture and thereby acts as a conduit for all of its inhuman twistedness, hence the differences that we perceive.

Anglophone and certain other societies are immensely rotten and, like everywhere else, have a majority NPC presence manifesting their dominant cultural traits, but at the same time even in the worst societies we still find a minority of people who to some degree or another don't behave in accordance with mainstream values, have a high level of decency and are nothing like most other people from their own culture. These are likely fellow souled humans who have enough individuality, reflection and innate virtue to realize the rottenness of their own societies and instead follow their own path. But our nonconformity comes at a price. We will often be perceived as "oddballs" and "eccentrics" and treated as such.
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Post by shawnberwick »

I'm think I'm in a unique position in that I'm a misfit who was bullied in school, but then became a bully whilst simultaneously still being bullied.

I think people bully primarily because it's status and significance are human needs, and the easiest (though anti-social) way to meet those needs are through dominating/controlling another human beings mind or body.

IME autists, misfits, etc, can be just a vicious bullies as normies. Anyone who has spent time on White Nationalist or LGBT spaces online will understand that. I believe it's a human thing, not a normie thing.

IME status systems (like morality systems) seem to be treated as a permission to treat people badly or well. For example it seem to be OK to treat people high and on the status hierarchy like crap (e.g. look at how people bully celebrities, doxx them, steal nudes, etc, and people are generally fine with it), as well as people low on the status hierarchy (e.g. if being gay, or white conservative male, etc, is considered low status in a person's value system then many treat them like crap).
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

It is about power. Look at this video. That piece of shit just laughs at him after he told him what he did. This world is nasty so be nasty back to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

If every dad trained their son how to fight there would be no bullying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I personally don't agree with the use of the term "normie" to mean neurotypical. I think that aspie communities have distorted the meaning of the term. In the word's original context normies were those who blindly follow the mainstream and accept its values and narratives, those who subscribe without question to whatever trends are popular and/or socially acceptable, but now it has become commonplace for autists and other groups of self-identified misfits to label as normies anybody who's not autistic or part of their own ingroup. I don't believe this is very helpful.

I tend to look at this subject from a spiritual perspective first and foremost and don't believe that it even has much to do with autism (I say this as somebody on the autistic spectrum myself). For me it has to do primarily with soul quality rather than one's autistic-neurotypical status. What we call normies or blind followers of the mainstream are probably almost always basic, animalistic, low-vibrational NPC souls. They behave within the narrow frequency they do not because they are neurotypical but rather because of their NPC nature. In fact not all autists are good people, free-spirited or even souled humans. Some autists are horrible nasty people. Some autists are normies themselves and have NPC souls just like many neurotypicals. The only difference is that they are socially and executively impaired to some degree or another due to a faulty neurological makeup. There are plenty of people who are neurotypical yet don't fit into the mainstream and have souled human traits. They are quite numerous. And the autistic NPC souls out there are typically failed normies who are failures according to mainstream society's standards yet never attempt to question the mainstream worldview.

NPC souls/normies love to bully people precisely because they are primitive, animalistic souls who operate purely on Darwinian principles and lower animal instincts. As a consequence they are always seeking to put others down in order to establish dominance, just like many animal species do.

We souled humans on the other hand are much more spiritually evolved and have much more natural empathy and a more benevolent disposition. We rarely seek to exert dominance over other sentient beings, are generally friendly and cooperative, and have no interest in the pathetic power games of NPCs or less evolved animalistic souls. We simply have a much higher spiritual nature.

Unfortunately some of us souled humans are often naïve and assume that others are as spiritually evolved or well-intentioned as we are. We put our trust in individual NPCs and even make excuses for their bad behavior and end up getting burned.

I myself have learned the hard way and now have a different attitude towards people whom I suspect of being NPC souls in light of their observable traits. I simply have no interest in them and ignore them for the most part and limit my interactions with them to the absolute minimum necessary. If even they try to bully you, don't try to reason with them or show them kindness. They will just use it against you. Instead maintain strong frame and use intimidation. Intimidation and violence are all they know. Many bullies back down once they realize that you're not going to take their shit and are willing to fight them.