Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan, Outcast’s hatred of Florida, or Lucas's hatred of Britain?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Which one?

Winston’s hatred of Taiwan
50%
Outcast’s hatred of Florida
No votes
Lucas's hatred of Britain
50%

Total votes: 4
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan or Outcast’s hatred of Florida?

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88

Not Miami, Miami deserves communism :lol:. Then again if Cuba really did try to occupy Miami there’d be a gun battle the likes of which America hasn’t seen since the civil war.

At the time I started dating her I didn’t really realize how awful Florida was but I see what you mean now that trying to date a girl from a culture that you really despise makes dating extremely difficult unless she despises it as well and wishes to leave. She would tell me that she hated the trashy side of Florida but loved the weather and didn’t want to leave her parents.

If both of you don’t want to leave your state/country though that alone can be a dealbreaker. And I think she may have realized I just hated Florida too much to make it work.

You know I’ve met other people from the UK who absolutely hated it. I’ve honestly never seen a country who’s citizens seem to despise it so consistently. A former friend of mine, my friend and I would tease him saying “God save the queen” or that we’d send him a British flag and he said “I wouldn’t even say that ironically” and “I would burn that flag.”

We also used to think his hatred of Britain was a little extreme. Given that everybody I’ve met from Britain’s feelings towards the place ranges from moderate loathing to extreme hatred however I can only conclude that Britain really is one of the most miserable countries on Earth to live in.

I have not read anything which makes life in Britain sound appealing.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan or Outcast’s hatred of Florida?

Post by WilliamSmith »

I'll catch up later (haven't read today's new posts yet), but how long do we still have to vote @Outcast9428 ?

I want to make sure I get my vote cast before time runs out: Gotta preserve what that fat globohomo pushing kike calls "our democracy" by voting in these vitally important elections. :mrgreen:
But I skimmed 3-4 of Winston's zillion articles last night ranting about his comprehensive hatred of everything about Taiwan LOL, so you guys will have to be pretty persuasive that you hate Florida and/or UK more than he hates Taiwan. (Maybe you already were, will read later tonight.)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
June 3rd, 2022, 10:54 am
I'll catch up later (haven't read today's new posts yet), but how long do we still have to vote @Outcast9428 ?

I want to make sure I get my vote cast before time runs out: Gotta preserve what that fat globohomo pushing kike calls "our democracy" by voting in these vitally important elections. :mrgreen:
But I skimmed 3-4 of Winston's zillion articles last night ranting about his comprehensive hatred of everything about Taiwan LOL, so you guys will have to be pretty persuasive that you hate Florida and/or UK more than he hates Taiwan. (Maybe you already were, will read later tonight.)
I did not set a time limit so you have as long to decide as you want :lol:

Btw @Lucas88 I realized that I could add you into the poll so I did.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 3rd, 2022, 11:40 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
June 3rd, 2022, 10:54 am

I did not set a time limit so you have as long to decide as you want :lol:

Btw @Lucas88 I realized that I could add you into the poll so I did.
Awesome, thanks, LOL, I'll give this serious topic the important amount of deliberation it deserves then, and read your latest + Winston's anti-Taiwan articles before I cast my vote. Good to have Lucas88's hatred of the UK in the running here too as one of the poll options. :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan, Outcast’s hatred of Florida, or Lucas's hatred of Britain?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Wow, @Lucas88 I caught up with the important reading here and must say I'm impressed by how much you truly DESPISE your native UK! :o

Pollyanna note here, on off-chance any lurkers see this: I don't hate either UK or Taiwan, in case any one from there who loves their countries sees this and doesn't like seeing all this hate, LOL. :lol:
UK has unfortunately been subverted and filled full of so many rapefugees, migrants, and sex criminals while the woke passed laws stopping Brits from even criticizing stuff like rampant grooming of their own English daughters by muslim sex gangs that forced the girls into prostitution, so I fear the UK is in for a bad time and really isn't ever going to be the same again.
I like things about English history vs an attraction to the mdoern-day nation state, but I wish guys like Laurence Fox and Nigel Farange and so on all of them the best in turning it around and preserving at least part of the "green and pleasant" land.

OK, guess it's time to queue the emotional hollywood music and brush a tear out of my eye at this point, but let's get back to the fun when it comes to evaluating whose virulent hatred of their native land deserves my one vote:

Lucas88, you definitely score a lot of points with your "extremity of action" argument about why it might be you who hates UK the most.

You manage to be friends with Pixel Dude rather than having an involuntary impulse to shoot in for a takedown and ground and pound him just because he also comes from your hated UK, but otherwise I'm not seeing even a single area you think UK is positive (other than how much better life is by virtue of leaving the UK and even adopting a new linguistic identity).

Recapping his topline arguments:

1. My Adoption of another Linguistic Identity

2. My Total Avoidance of British People while Abroad

3. My Semi-Racist Views with regard to British People
"As far has I know Outcast has never expressed a racist attitude towards Floridians. Winston doesn't seem to regard Taiwanese people are genetically inferior either although he has expressed his belief that almost all of them are NPCs/organic portals. But I think that in my case my hatred for my own nationality borders on pathological.
"
Good point...
Winston very clearly hates Taiwan with such a passion that he fills driven to repeatedly publish articles lambasting virtually everything about it, and even speculating whether Taiwan might be the focal point of a supernatural negative energy vortex in order to be the comprehensively horrible and awful place he is convinced that it is.... yet even he says stuff about most Taiwanese being good people deeper down. And he also said at least lukewarm stuff about the food being fairly good, if I remember rightly.

But this is where you really shot up in the rankings for me Lucas88:

4. My Desire to change my Physical Appearance and my Use of Melanotan

So Lucas88 hates UK so much, he surprises me by saying he put extensive effort into modifying his physical appearance in order to look more Southern European/ Hispanic since he despises the UK so much he doesn't even want to see his own natural genetic appearance reminding him of the other "crackers" from the UK... Lucas88, with that level of hatred of the UK, you might just end up winning the vote, LOL!!!

It's not over yet though: I also had some serious laughs last night reading Winston's anti-Taiwan articles, so we'd better get to those next...
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan, Outcast’s hatred of Florida, or Lucas's hatred of Britain?

Post by WilliamSmith »

OK @Winston's voice needs to be heard here by quoting from his inventory of anti-Taiwan articles and blog posts, even if the great man himself is currently too busy to weigh in.

Where do we even begin, let's just go with:

10 Reasons why Taiwan sucks for social life, fun, happiness and romance
https://blog.happierabroad.com/2013/01/ ... sucks.html

But after you read at the bottom you'll get the "see also" section:
See Also:
The Four Biggest Problems With Taiwan
The Dark Side of Taiwan
The Pros and Cons of Taiwan
Taboo Observations and Truths About Taiwan
and so on. :lol:
So Winston hasn't been resting on his laurels after a mere article or two.

I'll just let Winston take it from here, and bold the parts I find particularly entertaining, making me laugh out loud in some cases.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
10 Reasons why Taiwan sucks for social life, fun, happiness and romance

1. It is very hard to meet people, as they are not open with strangers but very closed in nature.
You also have to depend on GROUPS. You see, in Taiwan, everything is done in groups. People go out in groups. They make friends in groups. They meet people in groups. They travel in groups. They even think in groups (like a hive mind). An individual is worthless and insignificant in Taiwan, and seen as a loser without a group. Hence, Taiwan is not for the individualist. Rather, it is for the empty conformist with no individual identity who seeks to follow and conform.

3. Young adults in Taiwan are painfully shy, insecure, nonassertive, and lack confidence and social skills (especially females).

It takes confidence, assertiveness and social skills to talk to strangers. Sadly, they've been subjected to extreme amounts of fear and abuse during their childhood growing up. Their behavior is conditioned through "negative reinforcement" in the form of fear, abuse, scolding, guilt trips, overly strict parenting, etc.

The result of this is that they become weak, insecure, subservient, and taught to live in fear by their parents, peers, culture and media. While this is true in America to an extent too, it's taken to a bigger extreme in Taiwan. Only when they reach middle age do Taiwanese people become confident enough to talk to strangers. But before that, they are too insecure, nonassertive and shy to talk to strangers. This is yet another reason why it's so hard to meet people in Taiwan.

4. Taiwanese are like empty shells with no soul, personality or passion.

Even if you make a lot of friends in Taiwan, you eventually realize that these friends are really just casual acquaintances, because there is no real connection with them. Taiwanese are like empty shells with no soul or emotions, like plastic mannequins (similar to America, but even worse). Their faces are passionless and robotic, as if their soul and humanity has been squashed, suppressed or drained out of them.

It's very sad and scary, like an inhuman society from the Twilight Zone. I've seen some of the older generation Taiwanese show some semblance of having a soul or emotions, but the young adult generation definitely seem empty and hollow with plastic exteriors. Thus, the friendships you make in Taiwan will ultimately be unsatisfying.

It's also kind of depressing when you see that people are empty shells here because it leaves you wondering "How can humans descend into such a state of being?" What's scary is that you know deep down that you don't want to become like them, thus being around them could have a toxic negative effect on you.

What's worse, most young Taiwanese are duds with no personality and can't even hold a normal conversation. There is nothing really there to connect with. They are the least engaging youngsters I've ever met - usually quiet with nothing to say and no expression (except for very superficial ones). When you talk to them, after a few minutes or few sentences, the conversation runs dry, like you've run into a brick wall with nothing more to say. Asking them open ended questions about themselves, like interviewers do, will not change any of this. (if it did, I wouldn't have a problem engaging them) They are like empty shells.

5. Taiwanese are extremely cold and uptight in their body language and expression.

I don't know about you, but I find it very hard to relax, be happy or even be myself around people who look so uptight and anal-retentive. It kind of "rubs me the wrong way" is how I would put it. I guess if you are cold and uptight yourself, you may not see anything wrong with it, since they are the same as you. But if you are not, then it can be very awkward to be around people who are, especially if you come from a culture where people are not like that at all. The point here is that being constantly surrounded by very cold uptight people is obviously not conducive to happiness, fun or relaxation at all.

6. If you like meeting girls, or are seeking a date or girlfriend, there are a multitude of major obstacles against you.

a) First, Taiwanese females simply do not like being introduced to male strangers (unless they are desperate, but if that's the case, then they are likely older and/or unattractive). Instead, they prefer to meet guys through the clique of friends that they grew up with, or the clique at their school or work. So if you didn't grow up in their "circle", then you are pretty much "out". And if you are "out", the bad news, as you might have guessed, is that their "cliques" are NOT inclusive at all.

b) Second, Taiwanese people are reluctant to introduce females for some reason, probably because their females are not comfortable with it (or they are too picky). Although Taiwanese often like to joke about introducing a single female to a single male, they rarely follow through with it. In this regard, they are "all talk and no action". However, even if you are introduced to a female, suffice to say, females who need to be "introduced" tend to not be attractive or even fun to hang out with.

c) Third, Taiwanese young females are not very open or approachable. They are generally uptight, stiff, closed, and have a cold wall around them. Even worse, most are also insecure, fearful, fragile and lack confidence and social skills. Thus they are not even comfortable with meeting guys. Such traits are huge obstacles to single heterosexual males no doubt, but unfortunately are the usual traits of Taiwanese females. There is even a social rule in Taiwan that "girls don't talk to strangers, especially male strangers".

d) Fourth, most Taiwanese girls have no personality and no social skills. They are duds who can't hold a normal conversation and are not engaging at all. When they do talk, the things they say will be very superficial and meaningless. Thus, there is nothing really there to connect with. Asking them open ended questions about themselves, like interviewers do, will not change any of this. (if it did, I wouldn't have a problem engaging them) When they talk amongst their friends, they squeak to each other like little mice, acting very fragile and insecure. Very weird. In contrast, girls in most other countries (Europe, Russia, Philippines, Mainland China, etc.) are far easier to engage in a natural normal conversation. So you gotta wonder, what's the problem with Taiwan?

e) Fifth, to make matters worse, modern Taiwanese females have difficult personalities and many hang ups. They will drop a guy for the smallest things at the drop of a hat. They are very judgmental, cold, unromantic, and act like flaky divas. Materialism has corrupted and spoiled them, making them more and more like American girls now. Deep down, they are childish and have terrible communication skills. Older generation Taiwanese often complain that young girls mumble and speak too fast, and are hard to understand.

f) Sixth, to make things worse, in the few nightclubs and discos that exist in Taiwan, guys always outnumber girls. Every girl is with a closed group of friends, male date, or "Jimmy" which is a male friend in her clique that shields her from outside strangers. This of course, pits the numerical odds against you. As in the US, there are many guys competing for a few girls. But these girls are not even open to talking strangers, as already mentioned.

7. The Taiwanese psyche is completely dominated by fear and guilt.

As a result of abusive psychological conditioning, Taiwanese emotions are suppressed and internalized. They are taught not to express themselves, but to be humble, submissive and obedient.

Deep down, they live in perpetual fear and worry about every little thing. While caution is a good thing, they overdo it and take it to the extreme, imagining the worst in every scenario even when it's unwarranted. As a result, they never truly live. You can feel the "fear vibe" of the Taiwanese masses when you are in their proximity. They also harbor constant guilt about not measuring up or not being "good enough". None of this is conducive to a "friendly and open" social atmosphere of course.

What you should know is that if you are in Taiwan long term, eventually the "fear energy" of the people will rub off on you and affect you negatively as well. Even if you are a person who does not believe in living in fear, like a hippie or New Ager, it will still eventually affect you, especially since you are eating their food, which is produced from "fear consciousness". (Remember that the thoughts, emotions and energy of the person preparing your food goes into the food as well.)

This is a downside of Taiwan that is rarely mentioned, if ever, because people are in denial about it and are not conditioned to look deeper. Instead, they are conditioned to only care about working and raising a family, and other practical matters on the surface.

8. Taiwan is a strict business-oriented and workaholic society which teaches that the only things that matter are making money and food.

Personal happiness and feelings are seen as irrelevant and worthless. All that matters is work, productivity and conformity. People are conditioned to be stiff, repressed, and act like cold zombies without soul, heart or emotion. It's very sad and makes them almost inhuman and robotic-like. There is no free expression or creativity or thinking for yourself. It's all about conformity. The individual is nothing. The only "passion" one is allowed to have is passion for work and productivity (no surprise there).

That's why it goes without saying that Taiwan is not a very fun place, since none of this is conducive to "fun" at all. Though the concept of "fun" is relative, the kind of fun I'm talking about is the highly festive free-spirited free-flowing heartfelt type of fun that exists in much of Europe, Mexico, Latin America, Russia, Philippines and Thailand. (If you've been there, you'll know what I mean) The fact is, Taiwanese are extremely uptight. They do not radiate warmth or emotion. Even when they are trying to have fun, you will never see them truly "let loose".

Also, Taiwan is not a place for one who values personal happiness either, since that doesn't even matter in Taiwanese culture. Besides, how can you be happy around people who are extremely cold and uptight and dominated by fear? I find it hard to relax or be myself around such people. Eventually, their vibes will affect you as well.

Further, such a repressed workaholic culture will also not provide venues for you to pursue your "happiness", unless of course your happiness is derived from living a monotonous workaholic lifestyle with little interest in much else.

In Taiwan, practically everyone is a conformist. Thus, they will conform to the workaholic culture with very little else to live for. How can that possibly be conducive to happiness? It can't. Trying to find an nonconformist in Taiwan is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Even if they exist, they will be silent and alienated, or they will leave the country. Finding an "outspoken nonconformist and freethinker" is a near impossibility. (Not to brag, but I seem to be the only one)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
9. Taiwan is a very prudish and conservative culture in the extreme.

No public display of affection is allowed, such as kissing between couples. And TV soap operas and dramas that are produced in Taiwan almost never show people kissing or showing any physical affection.

Flirting is a big taboo in Taiwan. It is considered dirty creepy behavior. Taiwanese females do not flirt back with males. They do not allow gentlemen to kiss their hand, like women in Europe do. And they do not greet people with kisses on both cheeks, like European females do. On the flip side, a Taiwanese American girl in Taipei wrote me once and told me that when she tries to flirt with Taiwanese guys, they do not reciprocate but instead get weirded out.

Obviously, none of this is conducive to romance, love or passion. I don't even need to tell you that. In fact, if you observe Taiwanese couples, you will notice that they even act cold and uptight around each other. They do not appear "in love" or romantic, and they often eat together in silence with very little to say to each other. What this means is that even if you are in a relationship with a Taiwanese, it is likely to be dull and cold, devoid of warmth, romance or passion.

In truth, Taiwan is best suited for the conservative prim and proper type, not for those who are wild, open and passionate. To fit into the social environment, you have to act innocent and goody-two-shoes to the point of cheesiness. If that's not you, then you will constantly have to act like something you are not, just to fit in. I don't have to tell you that suppression of your true self is not good for you mentally or emotionally in the long run.

I find that the type of people that seem to fit best in Taiwan are those who are conservative, goody-two-shoes, passive, reserved, simple, group-oriented, conformist, narrow, and not very intellectual or deep. (But of course, I am the opposite of those things)
ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
The two traits I find most common in foreigners living in Taiwan long term are "reserved and passive".

10. The reckless, dangerous and rude driving on Taiwan's streets and roads is stressful and annoying to deal with.

Taiwanese cities, even the small ones, are way too cramped and packed with too many scooters and vehicles. Driving is not an enjoyable experience in Taiwan, but a stressful one that can cause tempers to flare. It is also hard to park if you are driving a car. And if you are driving a scooter, then you are taking chances with your life because scooter accidents can be fatal. None of this is conducive to happiness, peace or relaxation.

On top of all this, there is not much beautiful scenery or nature in Taiwan, and the architecture and buildings are ugly and drab. The climate is often unpleasant and the air is humid and not very clean or crisp. (by American standards that is) It's also hard to find open fields, prairies or pastures.

Also, the culture is boring and flat, and does not even feel inclusive. There is nothing to grow your soul. Time just passes by and is wasted with no meaning or special memories. Eventually, you regret the time you waste in Taiwan, which could be better spent elsewhere.

Simple test to verify my claims

If you doubt what I say above, or have never been to Taiwan, then here is a simple way to test what I mean. Try getting as many Taiwanese as possible to shake your hand, especially women, because women tend to conform to the culture (which in this case is a prudish culture) more strictly than men do. More so than men, women are more prone to caring about trends, what others think of them, their social standing, and about following traditions. And as any guy can attest to, women are also more easily influenced/swayed by media advertising (which is why advertisers overwhelmingly tend to target women rather than men of course).

Therefore, women will generally reflect their culture more strongly than men, which means that they will be an accurate barometer of their culture. To most women, truth is relative - it's whatever their culture tells them, whatever is popular, and whatever their friends say, not something you derive at through logic, reason, evidence and critical thinking. (Again, no offense intended. That's just how women generally are.)
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to a great start here. :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

The Dark Side of Taiwan: A Taiwanese American Freethinker Tells the Truth
Monday, December 3, 2012
https://blog.happierabroad.com/2012/12/dark-taiwan.html

Winston made some good points earlier in this article about problems as an Asian American having it even worse than either a Taiwanese native or a white guy in Taiwan, but I'll let you check his article if that's of interest, and jump ahead to the polemics of interest for this poll:

Of course I underscore the part that might drop Winston's relative hatred ranking, since admitting it has good Chinese food, safe streets and polite people (when they aren't driving) is far more generous to Taiwan than Lucas88 is toward the UK. :lol:
WARNING: The following section may sound a little kooky and is totally taboo as well. So if deep or taboo content offends you, you might want to avoid this next part.

Honestly, Taiwan may have good Chinese food, safe streets and polite people (when they aren't driving that is).
But it is also a very boring, miserable, repressed place where you can be yourself or tell the truth, and I will explain why, in ways no one else has before or dares to.

This might be personal and subjective, but Taiwan seems to have some kind of negative energy vortex. I don't know why, but I sense a vibe of misery and repression everywhere I go in Taiwan, which is draining and undermines my self-confidence and self-esteem. I do not like it at all. It's feels horrible and draining, like some kind of toxic radiation. It's like there are hungry ghosts sucking your soul or something (in addition to the sterile environment). I feel like something is trying to choke me in Taiwan. Perhaps it's because I don't fit in or share the narrow repressiveness of the Taiwan vibe, so it has this effect on me? I guess if you are narrow and repressed yourself, then you won't notice anything it, but if you aren't, you will?

Now I can't prove any of this scientifically. And I don't know if it's my imagination or if I'm projecting my own misery onto Taiwan. But I definitely feel a vibe of extreme repression and misery everywhere in Taiwan 24/7. I don't know why others don't complain about it. Maybe I'm just more empathic or sensitive to energies than other people? Or maybe it's because my soul energy is incompatible with Taiwan? But the thing is, I may be right, because Taiwan does have a high suicide rate (like Japan), and most Taiwanese people do not look truly happy. They look extremely repressed, stiff and their smiles appear phony. So perhaps people do sense it subconsciously but falsely assume that the misery is coming from within themselves? I wonder, could this miserable vibe be generated by the people or the location? If people can have vibes, then why can't places as well?

Now I know that might sound a little kooky and New Age-ish, but consider this: We cannot see air, gravity, radio waves, television waves, and wifi signals either, yet they are real. Who's to say what else is out there that we cannot see? Our vision only allows us to see a narrow spectrum of visible light. There could easily be other energies, or even hungry ghosts or parasitic energy vampires, around us that we can't see. I'm not trying to spout crazy theories, but such things are possibilities that can't be ruled out.

Ask yourself this: How else can you explain why some cultures like Taiwan and Japan are so repressed, uptight and miserable, with high suicide rates, while other countries like Mexico, Latin America, Spain, Greece, Italy, etc. have a 1000 percent different vibe, one that is very lively, festive, natural, open and relaxed? I don't think culture alone explains the difference, or even different genes. Just as each person has a different aura or energy field, so too does each place have its own energy field. That only makes sense right?

What's worse, you aren't allowed to complain about such negative energies or experiences in Taiwan, because the social culture is very strict about its political correctness. There is an unspoken rule in Taiwan that everything you say about Taiwan must be positive, nice and superficial. No negativity is allowed. The only criticisms allowed are those pertaining to politics or the weather, but those are so cliched.

If you break this rule, most if not all social groups will ostracize and avoid you, leaving you lonely and deprived of human companionship. For example, even though it's obvious that Taiwanese are generally closed, repressed and narrow, you are not allowed to SAY that they are. It's like the Emperor's New Clothes syndrome. In that sense, you are not allowed to tell the truth in Taiwan. And if you are feeling miserable or unhappy, no one wants to hear it. What this means is that you can't be yourself and you aren't allowed to tell the truth either - a double whammy which is horrible and even more invalidating!

However, I do not agree with this social rule mandating political correctness in Taiwan. You see, I don't believe that just because something is negative, that it should be denied simply because it is politically incorrect. You must understand that political correctness is about control, NOT truth. And control = loss of freedom to say and think what you want. As a "freedom junkie" I do not believe in such control and censorship, especially when it conflicts with reality. But sadly, most people are the opposite. They prefer political correctness, control and censorship over the truth.

In this regard, Taiwan reminds me a lot of Seattle and Washington state in general. Seattle also has a miserable socially sterile vibe, and is reputed to be one of the most socially isolating, hard to make friends, places in the USA. Google "Seattle Freeze" and you will get tons of hits about it. Yet in Seattle, you are NOT allowed to talk about this. You are only allowed to say nice positive things about it. Any criticism will get you ostracized (even if you have no social life there anyway) and vilified. This is why no matter how many miserable depressed people there are in Seattle, everyone you ask there will only say nice things about it. Unless you are their close friend, few people will tell you how they really feel. Yet there is a high suicide rate in Washington state, similar to Taiwan, so perhaps it too has some kind of bad energy vortex.

However, despite its social sterility, Seattle is at least better than Taiwan in that the air is far more fresh and clear, streets are cleaner, drivers are far more polite, cuisine has more variety (great Mexican food that you can never find in Taiwan) and the infrastructure is more modernized as well. You also don't have insects biting you everytime you go out like you do in Taiwan, and food spoils at a normal rate rather than an accelerated rate like in Taiwan due to its tropic humidity.

Anyhow, this topic about the miserable energy in Taiwan is not only taboo in Taiwan because it's negative, but also because it's deep and deals with the metaphysical/spiritual realm. You see, Taiwanese young people don't like deep conversations for some reason. Not only is it beyond their capability, but it's awkward to them as well. Deep conversation and spirituality is abnormal in Taiwan unless you are in a Buddhist monastery. Taiwanese social groups do not persecute you if you are different, they simply ostracize you and avoid you. Also, if you say anything intellectual or too intelligent, you immediately get awkward vibes which will count against you. Thus Taiwan is one of the worst places for an independent free thinker or alternative type who thinks outside the box.

Taiwanese personalities commonly come in two weird extremes: 1) grumpy, constipated, stern, strict facial expression (common among older generation), and 2) fake innocent cheesy corny "hello kitty" facial expression (common among young adults and teens). Ewww! Both of these suck and are abnormal and unnatural. How do you vibe with such unnatural personalities? I have no idea. Why can't Taiwanese just be normal and natural? I often feel like I'm the only one that's "normal" in Taiwan. It's like a Twilight Zone environment where normal is abnormal, and abnormal is normal. Really weird.

What's worse, most young Taiwanese are duds with no personality and can't even hold a normal conversation. There is nothing really there to connect with. They are the least engaging youngsters I've ever met - usually quiet with nothing to say and no expression (except for very superficial ones). When you talk to them, after a few minutes or few sentences, the conversation runs dry, like you've run into a brick wall with nothing more to say. Asking them open ended questions about themselves, like interviewers do, will not change any of this. (if it did, I wouldn't have a problem engaging them) They are like empty shells.

To be honest, Taiwan is the most UNINTERESTING country I've ever been to. And its people are the WEIRDEST and most inhuman I've ever met - unnaturally closed, cold and repressed, with no personality, soul or passion, which makes them almost inhuman. I don't understand why they are like that. How the hell am I supposed to "act" around such people? I'm confused and I don't get it. I'm nothing like them, thank goodness. This might sound bad, but in Taiwan, I feel like I'm the only one that's "normal". I know that sounds terrible, but I don't know how else to put it. I guess theoretically, if you are like them, you may not notice anything strange, but if you are not like them, then you definitely will.

The females in Taiwan are among the most cliquish, closed, and uptight I've ever seen. They project this "cold wall" and "negative energy barrier" around them that makes it unnatural and uncomfortable to try to meet them or chat them up. They are nothing like the girls in Europe who in contrast are far more open, relaxed, friendly, sociable and easier to chat up. To give you a simple example, if I say "Excuse me miss" (in Chinese or English) to girls walking by in Taiwan (who are totally cold and closed) none of them will stop. But in most other countries, when I do that, very often the girls will stop and talk to me. That's a very big difference that says a lot, no matter how you try to spin it.

To make things doubly worse, Taiwanese girls are extremely picky, shallow, judgmental, difficult, vain, and spook easily like deer do in the wild. They are overly cautious and unnaturally shy to the extreme, and don't like talking to strangers without an introduction through mutual friends. These extreme traits that are common in Taiwanese females make them almost inhuman and definitely unnatural. Now there is nothing wrong with being a little shy or cautious. That can be cute. But Taiwanese girls take it to the extreme and are too excessive in their closed-ness and shyness. Ironically, their own ancient Chinese wisdom says that nothing in extremes is any good, and that everything must be in moderation.

So if you are a Romeo or Casanova who likes to flirt, this will be a big let down for you, because you are not allowed to use your main arsenal of seduction. Furthermore, it's very hard to vibe with Taiwanese girls if you are not on their small minded, shallow, narrow, insular wavelength.

So it's like everything is against you in Taiwan if you want to try to fulfill your romantic or sexual needs, which sucks and is terrible beyond words. Taiwan does have a high concentration of hot girls, but what's the point if they are all look and no touch? That just makes it more depressing and frustrating. Personally, I find Taiwan to have the most unnatural and ego-deflating dating scene I've ever seen. The miserable vortex in Taiwan compounds it and makes it all worse.
Even when I manage to make polite small talk with a girl in Taiwan, so what? Most of the time it won't go anywhere. She will act friendly for a while, then maybe give me her Facebook or email, and maybe add me, but that's it. She will not agree to meet up or go out. If I ask her out, all I will get back are excuses, excuses, excuses, which totally sucks. At best, she will exchange polite but short and boring pleasantries over Facebook or email only. God that's soooooooooo boring!!! I hate that. It's happened to me soooooooooo many fricking times already. f**k! Sheesh. What a miserable boring culture. Totally sucks!

What's worse, most Taiwanese girls have no personality and no social skills. They are duds who can't hold a normal conversation and are not engaging at all. When they do talk, the things they say will be very superficial and meaningless. Thus, there is nothing really there to connect with. Asking them open ended questions about themselves, like interviewers do, will not change any of this. (if it did, I wouldn't have a problem engaging them) When they talk amongst their friends, they squeak to each other like little mice, acting very fragile and insecure. Very weird.

In contrast, girls in most other countries (Europe, Russia, Philippines, Mainland China, etc.) are far easier to engage in a natural normal conversation. So you gotta wonder, what's the problem with Taiwan?

(Note: Not surprisingly, Taiwan is now reported to have the third highest divorce rate in the world, according to its own news media. That's an indicator of how f***ed up things are there, as the negative qualities of Western culture start to take over.)

Publicly, everyone says that Taiwanese are very friendly, even if they don't mean it. But the term "friendly" is a broad word that is used too loosely. What I've noticed though is that whenever a person, magazine, book, website or blog says that "People are friendly in Taiwan", they NEVER EVER differentiate or specify what they mean. In reality, the only people who smile and make eye contact with strangers are elderly people and customer service people paid to be polite. Not young adults and especially not young women. Hell no! No way! Young adults and teens in Taiwan are excessively shy, not engaging, have no social skills and can't hold a normal conversation, while older folks are much more talkative to strangers. This is a big consistent and obvious difference between young and old in Taiwan, yet I seem to be the ONLY ONE who differentiates this. WTF?! How can something be so obvious yet I'm the only one in the world willing to mention it?! So weird. Am I the only one that's awake and normal?!

In reality, young Taiwanese are very exclusive, never look at strangers, and treat them like they don't exist. Unless you are introduced, they will not socialize with you at all, especially women and girls. The only time a Taiwanese girl will look at a stranger is if she is wondering, "What is that creep staring at?!" Their attitude is the one that's negative (not mine) and unapproachable. This is yet another reason why I find Taiwan to be one of the loneliest places in the world. It's like a jinx where everything goes against you.
By the way, to those of us who thought Taiwan was an exceptionally beautiful island in terms of its natural environments, Winston now sets us straight about that as well :mrgreen: :
On a simpler note, the weather and climate in Taiwan are also terrible. It is hot and humid most of the year, which is unhealthy and causes your body to sweat more and work harder to cool off, making it hard to breathe or exercise unless you are really fit. (Personally I feel much better and healthier in colder dryer climates, like in Europe.) It also makes it hard to think too. No wonder why the greatest writers, artists and intellectuals throughout history have mostly come from colder dryer climates, like those in Europe, not hot tropical climates like Taiwan. The tropical humidity also causes food to spoil faster, and allows more bacteria and mold to grow, and insects to become more abundant. What this means is that it is easier to get infected by bacteria, and when you step outside, there are more insects to bite you and leave red bumps on your skin, all of which is annoying and irritating and detracts from the outdoors experience!

Taiwan is drab and dull in terms of architecture and natural scenery. The infrastructure and buildings consist of ghetto slabs of concrete with no aesthetic quality - which is crappy compared to the magnificence of European architecture. And the natural scenery is dull and bland, nothing spectacular. It cannot compare to the spectacular breathtaking national parks in America (such as the ones in Arizona, Utah, Colorado and Yosemite). Thus Taiwan is not really a "beautiful country" in terms of infrastructure or landscapes.
LOL, so here Winston posts some pictures of what to me looked like an interesting condensed urban street with neat signs in traditional Chinese characters (not the most exciting pic but I'd certainly prefer it over Europe or Russia personally), then some nature scenes, one of which was broken so the image didn't show, but the other one being what to me looked like a beautiful and exotic semi-tropical sweeping expanse of rolling hills with beautiful cloud-tipped peaks in the background, reminding me of some of the inland territory on certain Caribbean islands. But Winston seems to think just taking a look at these images clinches it that Taiwan has nothing at all attractive about its outdoor scenery either, LOL:
Here are some image examples. Here is a typical street in Taiwan (you've seen one, you've seen them all):
In contrast, look at the beautiful cultured architecture I photographed in Europe and Russia:
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page3.htm
This is a typical outdoors scene in Taiwan:
Typical mountain backdrop in Taiwan:
As you can see, it's very bland and nothing special. Nothing to rave about. Nothing you can't see anywhere else. In contrast, look how spectacular the scenery is from my photos of the American Southwest in Arizona, Utah and Colorado:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Southwest_Photos.htm

As you can see, the images speak for themselves.
Now back to the good action with Winston ripping on Taiwanese drivers and their life-threatening incompetence to any one unwise enough to set foot in this terrible place:
Taiwanese drivers are rude and reckless, not as polite as in Western countries. There are so many drivers who are either rude a-holes, or incompetent drivers who have bad sensory motor skills. In cities, even small ones, it is inconvenient to try to park a car. The cities are designed for scooters to park. But scooters are dangerous because one accident and you could be killed or hospitalized. There is no safety margin on a scooter. So you are either inconvenienced with no parking spaces, or you have to take a dangerous risk with your life on a scooter. That's what I call between a rock and a hard place.

Now I know what you must be thinking. You're probably thinking, "Well it's no wonder people don't like you in Taiwan and why you don't have many friends there. Your shitty attitude about Taiwan turns people away obviously." But wait a minute. That's a typical victim-blaming copout of mainstream politically correct people. Let's suppose tomorrow I woke up and started raving about how wonderful and awesome Taiwan is, like Janet Hsieh does on Fun Taiwan. What would the result of that be? Would I then start having a great social life, feel a sense of belonging and suddenly start dating great women? Come on. Get real. It doesn't work that way. The net result would be the same. People just don't give a shit about me in Taiwan, and their actions show it. Being socially appropriate and being liked by super picky closed people are totally different things. So in reality, my attitude wouldn't make any difference, and you know it. You are just looking for a cheap way to try to pin the blame on me, which is typical of the mainstream.
Conclusion

To summarize, in a nutshell, Taiwan does offer good Chinese food, safe streets and polite people (when they're not driving that is). But that's all. It has a long list of negatives, none of which you are allowed to talk about in its superficial politically correct social culture. Without regard for such taboos, here are the major negatives of Taiwan:

The vibe and atmosphere are perpetually boring, miserable, repressed, lonely and soul draining, as if there were some dark negative vortex, hungry ghosts, or energy vampires depleting you of life force. Taiwan is also severely lacking in passion, romance, love, sensuality, special moments, special memories, intellectualism, heart and soul, and camaraderie.

The people are unnaturally closed, cold, repressed, insular, narrow and small minded, which makes them seem almost inhuman. And the girls and women have a "cold wall" around them that makes it uncomfortable, awkward and unnatural to meet them (without being introduced by a mutual friend). Taiwanese personalities commonly come in two weird extremes: 1) grumpy, constipated look with stern, strict facial expression, and 2) fake innocent look with cheesy gay "hello kitty" facial expression (common among young adults and teens). Both of these are abnormal, unnatural and inhuman. I dislike both and don't vibe with either of them. Thus I often feel like I'm the only one that's "normal" in Taiwan.

Taiwan's architecture is ugly and drab, and its natural scenery is bland and nothing special. It is not really a "beautiful country" in terms of infrastructure or landscapes. While the Chinese food there may be great, it is lacking in international cuisine, outside of the big cities that is. You will not find the diversity or quality of food there that you have in America. (And if you love Italian or Mexican food, like me, you will be sorely disappointed and deprived.)

The social culture is very superficial and politically correct, and only allows you to talk about light, superficial, positive topics. It is socially taboo to talk about anything deep or negative, even though there are many negative things in Taiwan. You are not allowed to be yourself if you are deep, intellectual or passionate - such traits make you a misfit in Taiwan, because the culture itself is cold and practical, and the people, being highly conformist, conform to that.

In short, Taiwan is a very safe but very boring, repressed, lonely and miserable place where I can't be myself or tell the truth.

Also, as mentioned in the beginning, as an Asian American I have no real place in Taiwan and am treated with false assumptions by everyone constantly, and expected to be something I'm not. Furthermore, none of my core personality traits fit into Taiwan or harmonize with its vibe or culture either. For all these reasons and more, Taiwan has been a highly awkward and negative experience for me, and one that is totally invalidating and ego-deflating as well. What more can I say, except the truth?

Yet I seem to be the only one who tells such truths about Taiwan. No one else does, at least not publicly. I guess most people are programmed to never say anything taboo or politically correct. They desperately want to fit in and be accepted by others, which is more important to them than telling the truth or being honest and aware. But as an intellectual and introvert, I am more apt to remain true to my "inner self/inner life" and tell the truth honestly and accurately, rather than be fake to follow the norm, which I see as inauthentic.

I guess that makes me different from others. But then again, if being honest and authentic makes me different from the crowd, and if telling the truth makes me a misfit, then that speaks volumes about what a dysfunctional society and social culture this is. And I am not afraid to say that. Where I come from, being brave, confident and courageous enough to follow your heart and tell the truth is encouraged and valued, and if that makes me a misfit in a repressed insular culture like Taiwan, then so be it.

Many of the greatest writers, intellectuals and freethinkers throughout world history agree with me on this. To understand what I mean, see their quotes here: http://www.happierabroad.com/Quotes_Insanity.htm

Thanks for reading these taboo but deep and truthful observations.

Sincerely,
Winston Wu
Impressive stuff there @Winston! What do you think, anyway? Do you think you hate Taiwan even more than Lucas88 hates the UK? :)

Right now my leaning is to give Lucas88 the highest vote for hatred level, but nonetheless laughed long and hard at Winston's well written articles roasting pretty much everything about the lovely island nation of Taiwan other than its food, safe streets, and polite poeple (when they aren't driving).
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I actually think this image looks really beautiful.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 3rd, 2022, 10:42 am
You know I’ve met other people from the UK who absolutely hated it. I’ve honestly never seen a country who’s citizens seem to despise it so consistently. A former friend of mine, my friend and I would tease him saying “God save the queen” or that we’d send him a British flag and he said “I wouldn’t even say that ironically” and “I would burn that flag.”

We also used to think his hatred of Britain was a little extreme. Given that everybody I’ve met from Britain’s feelings towards the place ranges from moderate loathing to extreme hatred however I can only conclude that Britain really is one of the most miserable countries on Earth to live in.

I have not read anything which makes life in Britain sound appealing.
When it comes to attitudes of the British towards their own country it can go one of two ways. On one side you have the British patriot types who think that Britain is the best empire to have ever existed and still rules the world (or at least ought to) and that anybody who doesn't like it here is a spoiled, ungrateful little bastard who doesn't appreciate the firstworld standard of life which the UK has to offer and should just "piss off" to North Korea or some "thirdworld shithole". I think that this is a reflection of the narrow attitude fanaticism which pervades British society. Here normies always wanna tell you what you're supposed to think or even feel and then shame or berate anybody who deviates from such acceptable collective feelings. Then on the other side you have the sizeable minority of people who hate the UK to varying degrees and recognize that it's a depressing soulless abyss of misery and alienation. Many of these discontents would like to leave and begin a new life elsewhere but feel that they are unable to do so due to economic concerns, a lack of language skills, ignorance of the world outside of the UK, or fear of the unknown.

Most British discontents from the latter group dislike the UK as a society due to its trashy culture, its abysmal social life, its cold climate and its generalized vibe of melancholy and despair but few of them hate being British themselves and would be happy to live with other British people in an expat community in some sunny and fun-loving location such as Spain or Thailand. I'm different in this regard. I totally loathe my own national identity and don't want to be associated with the UK in any way and do my best to disassociate myself from everything British. I can relate to what you said about the self-hating British guy you knew. I also get annoyed whenever some asshole in one of my Hispanophone HappierAbroad locations makes a wisecrack about me being English or busts my balls about it even if they are just trying to be friendly. I also can't stand people who want to practice English with the "English" guy or ask me to teach their kids English (I speak fluent Spanish, hate speaking English, don't identify with British culture and am not an English teacher and never want to be one!). When this kind of thing happens my aversion towards the UK is that strong that I seize up and am unable to respond. Sometimes my blood boils and I want to hit that person but do my best to calm myself down. I'm frustrated with destiny and feel like I'm always going against the current. I'm saddled with a national identity that I detest, am ashamed of it, rarely feel comfortable in my own skin and have therefore become quite avoidant of people even when abroad. My hatred of my own nationality serves to exacerbate my preexisting social phobia :( .

I also believe that the UK has a really dark and ugly kind of energy like Winston wrote about with regard to Taiwan. I've written about this in other posts. I really feel it when I arrive at the airport after coming back from Spain or elsewhere. I get off the plain and I'm almost immediately hit by a wave of dark, depressing, suffocating energy which feels dense, dirty, demonic and "reptilian" in nature. I don't think that this is just my imagination either. First of all, I am very sensitive to energy and even somewhat clairsentient. I can generally sense how new acquaintances are just by feeling their energy and my intuitive feelings about others rarely turn out to be wrong. Second, I observe that many people feel miserable around here so I'm sure that the dark energy which I perceive is a real thing. The energetic frequencies which I perceive in Spain on the other hand feel much lighter and more subtle than those of the UK. Everything feels more ethereal and almost like a videogame. Spain has much happier vibes and levity. Its energies feel way less hostile or suffocating. I actually feel like I'm in a normal world as opposed to a grim anti-human dystopia.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Why does Winston hate Taiwan? Clearly, he's too much in the present moment and has momentarily forgotten that there are worse people (San Francisco for Winston's case), I guess its pretty hard for someone like Winston - he's blood type O.

Asia Asians are quite closed, for a reason, really - they were lucky to not have a bad upbringing but their upbringing is good enough (but not above average) to where they can't see any other possibility - so they keep doing what works, they play it safe, and logically it makes sense, it makes them money, career, and they can make the choice to start a family.

I mean, I understand Asian culture, feng shui is pretty tough and they put some effort, and generally they want it play it safe. From feng shui, the effects of bad feng shui isn't studied extensively because Asians play it safe. In Western culture, bad feng shui is common, but the side effect is that there's quite some variation of chaos. One on hand, Winston could be bullied, on the other hand, you have world records of billionaires in the USA.

Just saying. Its like if you had 500 dollars would you bet to lose it all (> 90%) or a small chance (< 5%) to turn that to 2000 dollars?

Florida, just another american state. If it makes anyone feel better, its quite fragile to the oceans so it runs risk of sinking to the ocean.

As of Britain, um, well maybe take a business or economics class? Maybe you can play one of those online games that involve managing a clothing store? I'm not familiar with Euorpe, I've never been to Europe.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

josephty2 wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 3:52 pm
Why does Winston hate Taiwan? Clearly, he's too much in the present moment and has momentarily forgotten that there are worse people (San Francisco for Winston's case), I guess its pretty hard for someone like Winston - he's blood type O.

Asia Asians are quite closed, for a reason, really - they were lucky to not have a bad upbringing but their upbringing is good enough (but not above average) to where they can't see any other possibility - so they keep doing what works, they play it safe, and logically it makes sense, it makes them money, career, and they can make the choice to start a family.

I mean, I understand Asian culture, feng shui is pretty tough and they put some effort, and generally they want it play it safe. From feng shui, the effects of bad feng shui isn't studied extensively because Asians play it safe. In Western culture, bad feng shui is common, but the side effect is that there's quite some variation of chaos. One on hand, Winston could be bullied, on the other hand, you have world records of billionaires in the USA.

Just saying. Its like if you had 500 dollars would you bet to lose it all (> 90%) or a small chance (< 5%) to turn that to 2000 dollars?

Florida, just another american state. If it makes anyone feel better, its quite fragile to the oceans so it runs risk of sinking to the ocean.

As of Britain, um, well maybe take a business or economics class? Maybe you can play one of those online games that involve managing a clothing store? I'm not familiar with Euorpe, I've never been to Europe.
I feel the same way you do about Asians.

Winston criticizes Asians for being "closed off." But I feel like Winston just doesn't really understand how Asian civilization works. I am a huge champion of conservative values but the big thing about conservative values that people don't appreciate is that when you are conservative, you are playing life on a long game. The conservative mentality is very much about building towards something and recognizing that you may not get what you really want for years.

This is why young people tend to be liberal is because liberalism promises instant results. Older people tend to be conservative because they know how playing the long game benefits you down the road. Liberalism is a short term philosophy. The problem with liberalism, however, is that while you may get some results very quickly, it is nearly impossible under a liberal mindset to achieve a truly splendid life because of the inherent dysfunction within liberalism. In order to get the instant results liberalism promises, you have to cut a lot of corners and forget about a lot of important things.

Asian civilization expects everyone to play the long game. You don't really a choice in Asian culture whether you play life on liberal mode or conservative mode. You have to play on conservative, long term mode. Getting a woman in Asia is not about walking up to some random girl and bringing her to bed. If you want that in Asia, go to a prostitute but normal women don't do that. If you want a normal woman. You get one by building yourself into a valuable partner. You cultivate virtue of character, learn what is right and wrong and conduct yourself with virtue. Learn what kind of job will provide you enough money to take care of a woman, and then find yourself a community that appreciates your attributes.

Earn the respect of that community, and then once you have everything in place, you can tell the friends you make in that community that you are single and looking for a wife. Asian civilization is very collectivist, and their societies are based on community values. Once you have the respect of the community, people will try to help you find happiness. And any woman you are set up with knows her friends have vetted you already and that you have their respect so her friends trust you not to be a player.

If you know how to play the game right, Asian women are the best in the world. Asian women promise cuteness, hyperfemininity, long lasting youth, fewer weight problems, less body hair, high sex drive but loyal at the same time, and acceptance for you being more emotional, loving, or nerdy.

Many men find Asian girls attractive but loving Asian girls is something different. In order to love Asian girls you must love Asian civilization and everything that makes it the way it is. You need to appreciate the collective community values, the introverted, reserved nature of Asians, the long term, traditional way of thinking, the respect for elders and family values, the harmonious, gentle way of their people. If you are not prepared to act Asian and play by Asian rules then you do not deserve to marry an Asian.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

You know what, I'll go ahead and give it to @Lucas88 that he hates the UK more then I hate Florida. I think Florida maybe even more offensive to my values then the UK is to Lucas but he spent a lot of time in the UK and when you're forced to live in a place you hate to will develop a really extreme hatred of that place. If I was forced to live in Florida all my life I'd probably hate it more then Lucas hates the UK, but I wasn't forced to deal with Florida's toxicity for nearly as long.

That being said, I am willing to go toe to toe with him and say I love Asians more then he loves Latinos lol.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Outcast9428 I think you've got a fantastic future ahead of you in East and/or Southeast Asia and you're going to love it there (and there's no question there's more traditional women you can find there vs any Western country), and a lot of them are going to like you too since Asians (broadly speaking) tend to like respectful people who show appreciation for their traditional culture and behave as gentlemen there. They also tend to appreciate if you have some decent language ability too.

However, I must point out some of the things you're saying in seeing Asian chicks through rose-tinted glasses and just nuts fantasies that you somehow have to love or conform to Asian culture to score with and/or marry Asian women. That is just so wildly off the mark you're setting yourself up for disappointment (though it won't stop you from taking what you want and getting your own woman/women there): Red pills to follow after quoting you...
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 12:03 am
Asian civilization expects everyone to play the long game. You don't really a choice in Asian culture whether you play life on liberal mode or conservative mode. You have to play on conservative, long term mode. Getting a woman in Asia is not about walking up to some random girl and bringing her to bed. If you want that in Asia, go to a prostitute but normal women don't do that. If you want a normal woman. You get one by building yourself into a valuable partner. You cultivate virtue of character, learn what is right and wrong and conduct yourself with virtue. Learn what kind of job will provide you enough money to take care of a woman, and then find yourself a community that appreciates your attributes.
I do respect Asian traditional cultures (and the men there too) but it's still a fact:
Zillions of Asian chicks are infamously absolutely the easiest casual lays for a white guy in the world (yes, including the conservative countries, the only theoretical exceptions would maybe kinda be places where it's so conservative men and women aren't allowed to sleep under the same roof in some places, like Laos), and it's just outright nuts to be saying you somehow have to get integrated into the collectivist beta male culture in order to score with their chicks.

It's often precisely because Asian women love the comparatively alpha and direct non-collectivist approach of white guys (as long as they roughly know what they're doing with women overall) that Asian women are so notoriously easy for white guys even if they're not Chads or Cary Grants. For many guys, they were average joes or unpopular and yet pretty much chick magnets in East Asia, nothing to do with integrating into Asian culture or promising long-term relationships.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Earn the respect of that community, and then once you have everything in place, you can tell the friends you make in that community that you are single and looking for a wife. Asian civilization is very collectivist, and their societies are based on community values. Once you have the respect of the community, people will try to help you find happiness. And any woman you are set up with knows her friends have vetted you already and that you have their respect so her friends trust you not to be a player.
Asian men being conformist and thinking this is how to do things is why they're socially conditioned to be the least masculine, and consequently why so many of them are at the bottom of the perceived sexual totem pole both when foreigners start cleaning up with their chicks, and when they're at a disadvantage vs men who use more direct and masculine approaches overseas. It can work for a harmonious society full of people following rules and norms, but the beta male behavior combined with a sense of entitlement sets themselves up to be at a disadvantage unless they change their approach. Asian men who learn a more direct masculine approach often tend to do fine later though, I haven't read them but noticed a number of Asian guys writing PUA/dating success books saying amazingly enough they weren't as disadvantaged as they thought just based on race/ethnicity once they learned the ropes. :)
Outcast9428 wrote:
If you know how to play the game right, Asian women are the best in the world. Asian women promise cuteness, hyperfemininity, long lasting youth, fewer weight problems, less body hair, high sex drive but loyal at the same time, and acceptance for you being more emotional, loving, or nerdy.

Many men find Asian girls attractive but loving Asian girls is something different. In order to love Asian girls you must love Asian civilization and everything that makes it the way it is. You need to appreciate the collective community values, the introverted, reserved nature of Asians, the long term, traditional way of thinking, the respect for elders and family values, the harmonious, gentle way of their people. If you are not prepared to act Asian and play by Asian rules then you do not deserve to marry an Asian.
Like I was saying, Asian girls are the easiest for white guys, and while I and you both happen to respect their traditional culture and like their languages, a lot of the guys who go over there laying dozens or hundreds of Asian women don't even show much respect to the cultures at all (which I agree is impolite, but the fact remains) and don't try to learn their language.

As for having to conform to "the collective community values, the introverted, reserved nature of Asians, the long term, traditional way of thinking" to get their women:
It's not uncommon for the Chinese women to go up to the white men and pick THEM up rather than vice versa, that's a known thing many white men experienced where Chinese women will go up to a white guy who's decent enough looking (but way below a "Chad") and outright flirt like crazy and give him her number even if he didn't ask, and be some of the easiest enthusiastic lays a white guy ever had. Many of these just want to have sex and actually have no interest in a relationship with these white men. Others are open to marriage, and in that case it helps (especially in Japan) if you can speak their native language and understand their cultural/social patterns and norms and so on.

However, Japanese women are also easy, the country's flooded in perverted pornos in which a high number of girls participate in doing at least one of vs other countries, most of the girls watch a lot of porn even if they're socially introverted, and many Japanese women who aren't as forward even talk openly about how they want to try a white guy for sex and good times for a short period (both Love Hotel action on a 1-off, or maybe something like a holiday for a few weeks-months) while still saying they don't want a relationship since they'll figure it'd be too awkward since he won't grasp the nuances of Japanese culture or be able to speak Japanese.

So don't take that the wrong way: There ARE nice traditional Asian women in China, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, etc, but this other stuff is just too over the top in idealizing them, which sets anyone who believes taking it that far up for disappointment. :wink:
Oh, another reason why you should know this is that even if you're not aware of this until now, Asian men are well aware of all the obnoxious white guys who have been over there balling their chicks by the tens of thousands, which has naturally caused a lot of Asian guys to hate white guys. (That might've slightly changed because black guys balling their chicks apparently makes them even more mad based on what I saw some of them yelling on the internet, and a lot of them seem even who hate white guys seem to think whites are more assimilable vs, say, Nigerian PUAs who nail their chicks and then do a bolt leaving a half-Asian mullato in his wake, LOL. And black men, don't blame it on me, I'm not to blame for any of this but have just observed it and am now "reporting" to distribute red pills.)

Anyway, I agree traditional Asian cultures are great, and all the things you like about Asian women are broadly true enough you definitely have great odds of finding one the way you like.
I want black women at this point (unless we unexpectedly bust up somehow and I have to lie around on the floor like Mickey Rourke in 9 and 1/2 Weeks feeling all emo, and then go back to scoring dozens of misc women to make myself feel better and heal the wound and forget... at least until I can get some more black women who'd make as good of a mate again LOL), but I share your love of Asian traditional cultures despite not having yellow fever with their women. :D

However, it's just a fact that the "Asian chicks are easy" meme is not a myth, it's often a reality. It's better not to have such idealistic fantasies about how conservative they all supposedly are, even though there definitely is very nice and pretty intact traditional cultures that'd be worth preserving for sure.
Even when they are sexually loose and not traditional at all though, most of Asians arguably are conformist betas at least partly like Winston said even though I don't mean to insult them and put them down like Winston (LOL), but they are subservient to the government and perceived social norms.

This is another reason some black American women have become perfect for me in my "become ungovernable" post-plandemic period, because even if they're feminine and hot, they're the toughest and most totally distrustful of authority, and most rebellious and ungovernable even when they're sweethearts.
Reminds me of a little anecdote: When they tried to put vax mandates on some blacks in the Caribbean, they started rioting right away, and one of them nailed the Prime Minister of St Vincent and the Grenadines in the head with a rock and hospitalized him, LOL.
Most Asians, on the other hand, tended to pretty much line up in a row, don their covaids face-bandaids, and obediently line up to take the satanic jew vaccine (or the Sinovac for the possibly luckier Chinese), with some exceptions.
The Thais may actually be an honorable mention here for being more fierce and rebellious than most other Asians. It's the land of smiles there, to be sure, and it's wonderful, but they kill each other and riot a lot too, and there were a bunch of Thai riots back in the plandemic period...
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yeah I'm leaning toward @Lucas88 being the winner I think! @Winston, don't you want to weigh in here at all, LOL? Don't you want a shot at the title for being the guy who hates Taiwan even more than Lucas88 hates the UK? :o

The new twist @Outcast9428 brought in is an interesting one, maybe for another poll sometimes: Whether Outcast loves Asians more than Lucas88 loves Latinos.
If I was included in that lineup obviously the 3rd option would be me loving aggressive disobedient XL-curved black American women with the hots for a white man the most (at long as that white man is me, of course, a very essential point), and pretty sure I'd take the gold, even if you guys do love your Asians and Latinas with a lot of enthusiasm, LOL. :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 2:13 am

I actually think this image looks really beautiful.
Glad you think so, I like it too. :D
See what I mean about how it reminds me of some inland parts of some Caribbean islands?
Here's some shots of inland Jamaica and Jamaica's Blue Mountains that kind of remind me of that shot: Winston seemed to think his nice picture was a clincher that Taiwan's nature scenery was totally unremarkable, but I think it and these are really pretty. :lol: