Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan, Outcast’s hatred of Florida, or Lucas's hatred of Britain?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Which one?

Winston’s hatred of Taiwan
50%
Outcast’s hatred of Florida
No votes
Lucas's hatred of Britain
50%

Total votes: 4
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan, Outcast’s hatred of Florida, or Lucas's hatred of Britain?

Post by josephty2 »

My hatred of INTP hackers is far higher than Lucas' hatred of Britain. These passive aggressive two faced INTP scum, they are low-lives.

But people with cancer have higher amounts of hatred.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan, Outcast’s hatred of Florida, or Lucas's hatred of Britain?

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 2:25 am
That being said, I am willing to go toe to toe with him and say I love Asians more then he loves Latinos lol.
If you were to say that you love Asians more than I love Latinos then you'd be right since I'm not a maricón ( :lol: ). If however you wish to claim that you love Asians more than I love Latinas, then I think you have a tough battle ahead.

Remember that my love of Latinas and Hispanic culture is so strong that I have no desire to date anybody who doesn't belong to Latin culture and doesn't speak Spanish. I like Black females and Mulatas too but I only want to date Hispanic Blacks/Mulatas. South East Asians are cute too but they typically don't speak Spanish and so they don't qualify. Even some Floridian girls qualify since many speak Spanish. I might be willing to date a girl from Hialeah or Little Havana or Doralzuela if she conserves the values of her culture of origin and her Spanish is good enough! :lol:

@WilliamSmith, I found some evidence that Winston has had a certain dislike of his own ethnic identity, at least back in the 80s and 90s, although probably not as intense as my own aversion towards my national identity. The following quote is from the "Why don't Asian American Guys bring Girls over from Asia" thread:
Yes. True. I agree with that. All through the 80s and 90s when I wanted to be seen as more Americanized and more white, I thought that dating or marrying a white girl would help me with that, whereas dating a Chinese girl or Asian girl would just make me more Asian, which I didn't want to be seen as. Especially since I saw myself as white deep down inside. I wanted badly to be seen as American and seen as white because I acted white. I also didn't connect with Chinese/Taiwanese culture or feel like I belonged to it or that it represented who I am.

However, not all Asian American men think this way. Some are proud of their ethnic heritage and identify with it. For instance, the Chinese American pro tennis player Michael Chang, who got up as far as being ranked #2 in the world at one point, and who won the French Open once in 1989, and has an American accent, told reporters that he has always felt more Chinese than American. I don't know if he did that to please his Asian fans and be politically correct, or if he really meant it. But it just goes to show that some Asians, even if they're Asian Americans, feel more Asian inside, and others like me, feel more white inside. So I guess we all have an "inner ethnicity or inner race" too. lol
Winston says that in the 80s and 90s he saw himself as white deep down inside. He seems to believe that his "inner ethnicity" doesn't match his Asian/Taiwanese identity and even made a conscious effort to act White or American. However, I still don't think that he has ever gone as far as to attempt to modify his own physical appearance as I have.

I can completely relate to the idea of an inner ethnicity or inner race of the soul which sometimes doesn't match with the outer ethnicity or race of the physical body. I really feel much more like a Mediterranean or a Hispanic and literally don't know how to act British. I just feel so out of place with most British people and many of them perceive it. My conversations with them tend to lead nowhere and are characterized by mutual awkwardness. I really don't feel comfortable talking to British people. I usually try to avoid them as much as possible and only make an effort to talk to foreigners. My conversations with foreigners are almost always better than ones with British people.
Last edited by Lucas88 on June 7th, 2022, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith

Although it’s a widely believed theory that Asian girls affinity for white guys is because of Asian men’s “beta male” behavior. The question I have to ask is this, if Asian girls truly hated Asian men and were really thirsting for the opposite of Asian male behavior on a widespread basis then why is it white guys they seem to like instead of blacks and Hispanics? Black and Hispanic guys have a much stronger reputation for confidence and direct approaches. Why aren’t Asian girls following in white girls footsteps and developing jungle fever?

White guys might be a little more direct and assertive as a group overall but the type of white guys that Asian girls always seem to be dating are not that type of white guy. The white guys asian girls date are typically white guys who pretty much act like Asian guys.

If it were confined to the Asian continent one could argue it is because shy white guys are the only ones going to Asia for dating purposes. If that was true though, then why does the same thing happen with American Asian girls? Including Asian girls born in the United States where they could easily find more direct and forward guys. Yet even in the US, Asian girls who date white guys overwhelmingly seem to choose the shy, nerdy ones. My ex’s crushes back in high school/college were over guys like Justin Bieber, Toby Maguire, Justin Timberlake, and Harry Styles. The young guy versions of them too not what they became at older ages. She told me she was attracted to “youthful, cute looking guys.” Which I’ve never heard a non-Asian girl tell me she was attracted to young looking guys.

Remember when I said I’ve never met a 100% Americanized Asian girl? This is part of the reason why. Even Asian girls I’ve known who were extremely Americanized and verbally expressed a preference for direct guys who would confidently approach them still seem to ultimately end up dating really shy, beta males. It’s like Asian girls are the opposite of a lot of white girls. White girls say they want shy guys but end up dating really confident, assertive guys. Asian girls sometimes say they want confident guys but they still end up dating stereotypical beta guys.

I knew an Asian girl back in college who you’d think was 100% Americanized. She didn’t act cutesy or particularly feminine. Her favorite music genre was rap, she liked driving fast and playing the music incredibly loudly, she did a lot of drugs and went to parties every weekend. She did tell me she felt men should make the first move and approach her.

Despite that though, I never saw her take a guy back home with her. I know guys tried to hookup with her but she never accepted their advances. I went out to parties with her almost exclusively during my sophomore and junior years and never saw her grind on anyone or sleep with anyone. I’d go back to her apartment every time we went out and get pizza afterwards.

She did try to sleep with me once. I didn’t realize at the time she was inviting me to bed though. It was an incredibly obvious invitation once I looked back on it a couple weeks later but she never tried again given that it probably seemed like a blatant rejection on my part. She ended up dating another guy who was really nerdy and who she apparently made the first move on.

It’s true that it’s pretty common for asian girls to make the first move. All the asian girls I’ve met made a move on me at some point if not immediately. I didn’t sleep with most of them but I did become friends with or go out on dates with a couple because of that. My ex did the same thing when I met her.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88 I exclusively want to date Asian girls. Preferably Asian girls with a strong accent and from an actual Asian country. The ideal for me is if she grew up in Asia and loves Asian culture too.

I actually dislike Asian girls that are too pale skinned. I want an Asian girl with a nice yellow/brown complexion to her skin.

I also am strangely protective towards Asian girls as if I was an Asian guy myself. I don’t like any degeneracy but when men pump and dump asian girls, do bdsm/rough sex stuff on them, or cheat on them I get 10x more angry about it then I would about other girls. With other girls I look at that behavior negatively but with Asian girls I feel deeply revolted and almost enraged. I don’t feel that way about white girls I only feel that way about Asian girls.

Only if she’s a real Asian girl though. Don’t feel the same way about self hating Asian girls.

There’s nothing I hate more then guys who flee the degeneracy of Western countries only to export that degeneracy to Asia. If I was in charge of an Asian country I’d probably deport any immigrant who had sex with a girl and could not name her mother and father.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 6:27 pm
@WilliamSmith

Although it’s a widely believed theory that Asian girls affinity for white guys is because of Asian men’s “beta male” behavior. The question I have to ask is this, if Asian girls truly hated Asian men and were really thirsting for the opposite of Asian male behavior on a widespread basis then why is it white guys they seem to like instead of blacks and Hispanics? Black and Hispanic guys have a much stronger reputation for confidence and direct approaches. Why aren’t Asian girls following in white girls footsteps and developing jungle fever?
Whoa, hang on @Outcast9428 , I never said Asian women "hated" Asian men! Pretty sure on average Asian men will be their majority preference by a longshot, even if there's always an enthusiastic 'white fever' subgroup, as well as a subgroup open to getting it on with any foreign men they like.
What I was saying is that if the men act like a bunch of betas (even if they're the women's default first choice by race or nationality or whatever), then it makes it very easy for men who act more masculine to get the women turned on by that since that's what all heterosexual women want and crave, regardless of what woke ideological nonsense they might be talking about how karens and jewesses are supposedly going to redefine the fundamental nature of masculinity and make us men listen and obey (yeah right LOL), or even worse with the "gender fluidity" and so on.

But back to Asian women: I think even many of the Asian girls with white fever don't hate Asian men, unless they're in the group that got treated like !@#$ by them in the past while being expected to remain in reserve as their sexual reserve asset. That's a dynamic less common with Asians (though not non-existent), that scenario being way more the story of tens of thousands (maybe even millions at this point) of black women who hate black men as the result of too many black men their treating them like !@#$ and then running off to chase white/Asian/nonblack women, but while still expecting black women to remain available as their second or fallback choice. Damn, has that really PISSED OFF a lot of black women, many of whom are always ripping all black men a new one online and offline, even though it's obviously not the fault of all the black men that never mistreated black women. Same old story, LOL. [Quick politeness edit here since I mentioned this dynamic: Just thought I'd add that not all the black women I've scored with are angry at black men. :D Though all the zillions of black men chasing white and Asian women has made a lot of black women "available," even if only some of them are angry at black men. :lol: )

Anyway, I just said it was easy for masculine guys to get laid really easy in Asia, especially if you're white or Asian, and a lot of it is casual sex that a lot of horny women want to have anywhere else if they can get away with it without getting acid thrown on their faces or mass social ostracization and so on. Which most Asian cultures don't do (unless you count India as "Asian" but it's obvious what we've been talking about means East/Southeast Asian in the countries with strong cultural influences flowing from ancient China).
Oh, and I also heard some black guys also do well in Japan and to a lesser degree Korea, but obviously that's not my area of expertise since I'm not a black man, even if my kids are likely to be half-black if I have any, LOL.

But yeah: There's definitely also very conservative traditional Asian women who wouldn't be interested in either white guys and/or casual sex encounters with anyone (including in Japan), but I just had to warn that the hyper-idealization and projection of Catholic fantasies about Asians having chaste traditional cultures devoid of casual sex are way, way off the reality, especially in Japan (but also Thailand, Philippines, Taiwan and China, and I'd guess elsewhere).

I think at the moment Vietnam leans more toward relative sexual conservatism, but still nothing close to what you were describing in the mega-idealized version. Laos is definitely more conservative. China's got tightened up protectively by Emperor Xi even though Chinese women are sort of the most widely known to have few qualms about scoring with white men, LOL.

Anyway, when it comes to who scores with who in terms of observable trends with racial groups and societal conditioning angles, that's an interesting question on many levels, but I'll come back and take a shot at that question later, because with time remaining this morning I need to go post some more pictures of curvy women, LOL.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith

I’m not saying there are no exceptions. Asian countries still have promiscuous women but there’s definitely significantly less of that kind of behavior.

It’s like I said that one day, 50% of Thai girls have had no premarital sex partners other then their husband. Those kind of numbers would be very difficult to find in Europe or South America even if you are talking about an Eastern European country like Poland or Hungary. Half of the unmarried people in Japan are virgins and Japan scores very low on self reported willingness to have one night stands or have sex with somebody other then one’s current partner.

In the US, 66% of the population has had at least one hookup. The average being 7 one night stands with 10% of people having slept with 31+ people. Realistically though I think we can assume that more women have had a one night at some point then men have. Men are more likely I’d think to have had either 31+ one night stands or zero one night stands.

So women in the US are significantly more likely to have had a one night stand then Thai girls are likely to have slept with anyone other then their husband.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 7:12 pm
@Lucas88 I exclusively want to date Asian girls. Preferably Asian girls with a strong accent and from an actual Asian country. The ideal for me is if she grew up in Asia and loves Asian culture too.

I actually dislike Asian girls that are too pale skinned. I want an Asian girl with a nice yellow/brown complexion to her skin.

I also am strangely protective towards Asian girls as if I was an Asian guy myself. I don’t like any degeneracy but when men pump and dump asian girls, do bdsm/rough sex stuff on them, or cheat on them I get 10x more angry about it then I would about other girls. With other girls I look at that behavior negatively but with Asian girls I feel deeply revolted and almost enraged. I don’t feel that way about white girls I only feel that way about Asian girls.

Only if she’s a real Asian girl though. Don’t feel the same way about self hating Asian girls.

There’s nothing I hate more then guys who flee the degeneracy of Western countries only to export that degeneracy to Asia. If I was in charge of an Asian country I’d probably deport any immigrant who had sex with a girl and could not name her mother and father.
I also prefer Asian girls with a brown skin complexion. My favorite Asian girls are those from Southeast Asian countries like Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam. To me they just seem hotter, more exotic and somewhat curvier than NE Asian girls from countries like Japan and Korea. They also seem more passionate and free-spirited, a bit like Latinas. I also find the Hong Kong/Cantonese female phenotype interesting. I perceive it as an intermediate form between the Chinese and Southeast Asian phenotypes. The Southern kind of Chinese girl seems a little shorter, darker and more robust.

What kind of Asian girl do you think you'll pursue? Do you have a particular country or region in mind?

Maybe a Filipina from a rural town and with traditional values would suit you. Filipinas are brown and cute and tend to be loving towards their man and very family-oriented. They also seem to have a good impression of American men. An American man who can reciprocate her love and make her feel special could be a perfect match.

A Thai girl might also suit you. Be sure to pursue a traditional one from a rural town. I know some Thai women here in the UK and in terms of femininity and charm compared to Western women the difference really is night and day.

A Vietnamese girl might also be a good option. I've only met a few Vietnamese girls but they all seemed quite traditional and well-mannered and with a high level of culture and education.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I think I will have to vote for @Lucas88 sorry, @Winston & @Outcast9428 I've known Lucas88 all my life and I know how badly he hates the UK. I think I'm one of the only people in the UK he actually likes. Either that or he just tolerates me because I'm slightly more likable than your average Brit, from his perspective of course lol. I've had a quick look at why Outcast and Winston hate Taiwan and Florida, but I've had to listen to Lucas88 ranting about Britain for years xD
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Outcast9428 wrote:
@WilliamSmith

The question I have to ask is this, if Asian girls truly hated Asian men and were really thirsting for the opposite of Asian male behavior on a widespread basis then why is it white guys they seem to like instead of blacks and Hispanics? Black and Hispanic guys have a much stronger reputation for confidence and direct approaches. Why aren’t Asian girls following in white girls footsteps and developing jungle fever?

I knew an Asian girl back in college who you’d think was 100% Americanized. She didn’t act cutesy or particularly feminine. Her favorite music genre was rap, she liked driving fast and playing the music incredibly loudly, she did a lot of drugs and went to parties every weekend. She did tell me she felt men should make the first move and approach her.
It took me a while to figure this out, but I think the Asians have a very subtle racial alliance with black people. Every Asian I’ve gotten to known well enough has a boner for blacks and black culture. It could be the most nerdy MIT Asian graduate student and they’ll be blasting the most ghetto rap music you could possibly scrounge up. They also seem to think blacks are the most down to earth, soulful, wonderful people that exist on the planet. Winston has alluded to this multiple times.

Notice, Asians will gladly move to the most ghetto black areas in the entire U.S. and open up a liquor store or a barbershop for blacks. This is odd since Asians generally live in extremely safe Asia cities and are even hyper paranoid of crime in those places. But when it comes to blacks they act utterly oblivious. I’ve known Asians that borderline worship black rappers, black athletes and other black celebs. Despite the fact that blacks commit a lot of crimes against Asians these days, such as racially motivated attacks and shootings you’ll find plenty of Asians promoting Asian/black solidarity movements. You’ll also find barely a peep of condemnation from Asian politicians or celebs about black on Asia crime, but they will gladly condemn whitey.

You’ll notice in Korea it’s all pop, hip hop and rap, all based off of American rap, pop, and hip hop. They just put their own spin on it. They even try to imitate the bling bling, saggy pants and twerking.

As far as Asian women and black men go, I think there are far more Asian women that desire black men than you would think. Japanese women will gladly drop their panties for black men and have no problem marrying them. But Asians are first and foremost practical. So while many may like black men, they may not see them as the most stable relationship partners. They may also not go for a black guy because their family would never approve, and Asian women don’t like to go against their parents wishes. So in the end, a white, nerdy beta seems like a better option in the long term for the Asian woman. He’s more stable, has more social status in Western society and is not the bad boy type that Asian women generally don’t like, unlike Western women.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 8th, 2022, 8:33 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 7:12 pm

I also prefer Asian girls with a brown skin complexion. My favorite Asian girls are those from Southeast Asian countries like Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam. To me they just seem hotter, more exotic and somewhat curvier than NE Asian girls from countries like Japan and Korea. They also seem more passionate and free-spirited, a bit like Latinas. I also find the Hong Kong/Cantonese female phenotype interesting. I perceive it as an intermediate form between the Chinese and Southeast Asian phenotypes. The Southern kind of Chinese girl seems a little shorter, darker and more robust.

What kind of Asian girl do you think you'll pursue? Do you have a particular country or region in mind?

Maybe a Filipina from a rural town and with traditional values would suit you. Filipinas are brown and cute and tend to be loving towards their man and very family-oriented. They also seem to have a good impression of American men. An American man who can reciprocate her love and make her feel special could be a perfect match.

A Thai girl might also suit you. Be sure to pursue a traditional one from a rural town. I know some Thai women here in the UK and in terms of femininity and charm compared to Western women the difference really is night and day.

A Vietnamese girl might also be a good option. I've only met a few Vietnamese girls but they all seemed quite traditional and well-mannered and with a high level of culture and education.
I do think if I was gonna go for a Chinese girl I'd go for one from the southern part of China instead. I know its technically part of Asian culture to celebrate white skin but they just look like white girls with asian eyes to me. In some cases, white asian girls are even paler then white girls themselves are. It seems to me like Chinese, Taiwanese, and Korean girls are much more likely to have white skin whereas Japanese girls, Vietnamese girls, and Filipina girls have more of the yellow/brown complexion that I like. Strangely enough it seems like there's a lot of white Thai girls too but it seems to me like Thai girls are either really white or really brown.

If I can't get back together with my ex I'm gonna try a Filipina girl. I like Thai girls a lot too but the reason I'm thinking about going with a Filipina instead is because Filipinas speak English at a much higher rate then Thai girls do, and I've also heard that Filipina girls are much more likely to be okay with leaving the Philippines and coming to live in the US. I'm not really thinking about actually leaving the country anymore because that would devastate my parents too much. I'm also developing a very based social circle here in Virginia of other traditionalists, my parents are pretty conservative as well and I am hoping she'll build a good relationship with my parents so I'm not as worried about the liberal culture here corrupting her if our entire social circle is conservative/traditionalist.

The third reason why is because I really loved my ex and she really built a much stronger appreciation within me for Filipino culture. I'm sure I'd love Thai culture and Thai girls just as much if I dated a Thai girl but because my ex was Filipino I just find myself gravitating a little more towards Filipinos.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

NPCslammer wrote:
June 9th, 2022, 4:00 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
@WilliamSmith

The question I have to ask is this, if Asian girls truly hated Asian men and were really thirsting for the opposite of Asian male behavior on a widespread basis then why is it white guys they seem to like instead of blacks and Hispanics? Black and Hispanic guys have a much stronger reputation for confidence and direct approaches. Why aren’t Asian girls following in white girls footsteps and developing jungle fever?

It took me a while to figure this out, but I think the Asians have a very subtle racial alliance with black people. Every Asian I’ve gotten to known well enough has a boner for blacks and black culture. It could be the most nerdy MIT Asian graduate student and they’ll be blasting the most ghetto rap music you could possibly scrounge up. They also seem to think blacks are the most down to earth, soulful, wonderful people that exist on the planet. Winston has alluded to this multiple times.

Notice, Asians will gladly move to the most ghetto black areas in the entire U.S. and open up a liquor store or a barbershop for blacks. This is odd since Asians generally live in extremely safe Asia cities and are even hyper paranoid of crime in those places. But when it comes to blacks they act utterly oblivious. I’ve known Asians that borderline worship black rappers, black athletes and other black celebs. Despite the fact that blacks commit a lot of crimes against Asians these days, such as racially motivated attacks and shootings you’ll find plenty of Asians promoting Asian/black solidarity movements. You’ll also find barely a peep of condemnation from Asian politicians or celebs about black on Asia crime, but they will gladly condemn whitey.

You’ll notice in Korea it’s all pop, hip hop and rap, all based off of American rap, pop, and hip hop. They just put their own spin on it. They even try to imitate the bling bling, saggy pants and twerking.

As far as Asian women and black men go, I think there are far more Asian women that desire black men than you would think. Japanese women will gladly drop their panties for black men and have no problem marrying them. But Asians are first and foremost practical. So while many may like black men, they may not see them as the most stable relationship partners. They may also not go for a black guy because their family would never approve, and Asian women don’t like to go against their parents wishes. So in the end, a white, nerdy beta seems like a better option in the long term for the Asian woman. He’s more stable, has more social status in Western society and is not the bad boy type that Asian women generally don’t like, unlike Western women.
Oh boy, don't ever tell my ex's parents that there's any kind of racial alliance between blacks and asians :lol:. Hell don't even tell my ex that. Her parents and her grandparents said things and behaved exactly the way you would imagine a dixiecrat voting family from Alabama in the 1950s acting. My ex said some things that were so extreme I don't even feel comfortable posting them here.

The rest of that post simply isn't true. I could post a mountain full of evidence for why that's the case but it wouldn't reflect well on Asians or on myself. Trust me though, Asia is going to be one of the last places on Earth you'll ever see BLM getting any support.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Whose hatred is stronger?

Winston's hatred of Taiwan
Outcast9428's hatred of Florida
Lucas88's hatred of UK
Or Mew6ix's hatred of Toronto
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 10th, 2022, 1:06 am
NPCslammer wrote:
June 9th, 2022, 4:00 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
@WilliamSmith

Oh boy, don't ever tell my ex's parents that there's any kind of racial alliance between blacks and asians :lol:. Hell don't even tell my ex that. Her parents and her grandparents said things and behaved exactly the way you would imagine a dixiecrat voting family from Alabama in the 1950s acting. My ex said some things that were so extreme I don't even feel comfortable posting them here.

The rest of that post simply isn't true. I could post a mountain full of evidence for why that's the case but it wouldn't reflect well on Asians or on myself. Trust me though, Asia is going to be one of the last places on Earth you'll ever see BLM getting any support.
Sorry, but I’ve seen too many of the same patterns going on to ignore. The “mountains of evidence” is never going to amount to anything you can prove as it will all be anecdotal, but neither can I prove that there is something going on between the blacks and the Asians. It is an observation which most people can’t catch or wouldn’t care about anyway. And it’s not something that you could pick up on so easily.

There are African tribes that will kill each other because their noses are shaped differently, and there are blacks in America that constantly shoot each other in the dummycrat cities. That doesn’t mean that blacks generally don’t have a kinship with each other. Just like whites against Irish, the Allied powers vs the Axis powers, and the hordes of white leftists that gladly fire other whites to hire replace them with blacks. Or just like China that would steam roll Taiwan in a blood bath and gladly harvest their own people’s organs that doesn’t mean that they don’t, generally speaking, have a sort of racial kinship at some level. This is pretty evident in the U.S. when you have all sorts of different Asian races in the U.S., but when let’s say a Chinese person is attacked or murdered the “Asian community” feels the sting and gets pissed whether they be Filipino, Japanese or Korean. But then you can go over to Korea, and they are pretty notorious for discriminating against South East Asians. Yet, in the U.S. they’d be mad if a South East Asian is attacked. Why? Because they have a kinship at some level.

So just because you have countries like China that can be racist against blacks, like banning Africans from hotels, Mcdonalds and editing blacks out of movie posters. That doesn’t mean that some sort of kinship, however subtle, is impossible. Chinese men have no problem taking black wives in Africa and the Solomon islands and having kids with them. So again, there’s nuance to the whole the issue. Just because there are cases of them being very racist against blacks. That doesn’t mean some sort of kinship is impossible, just like between Japanese and Koreans living in the U.S.

When you go to places like Hawaii it becomes pretty apparent what the racial pecking order is You basically have whites in one category and then you have everyone else.(The various Asian groups and Polynesian) The Asians understand that they are on team brown, and have absolutely zero problem with race mixing to the absolutely max with Samoans, Hawaiians Tongans etc.. Most people are mixed mutts. And it becomes pretty clear that the Asians have much more unity with the Polynesians in Hawaii than the whites.

So in a homogenous Asian society this may go differently, but when they immigrate to very diverse places such as the United States, they are going feel more kinship with the other minorities than the whites. This is pretty obvious by their political rhetoric, voting patterns, and the areas they choose to live in. So despite this being a very nuanced observation, I’ve seen and heard enough to know that Asians, generally speaking, have an affinity for black people. Oddly enough I don’t think many blacks feel the same way about them. It’s basically a one way street.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 10th, 2022, 4:42 am
Whose hatred is stronger?

Winston's hatred of Taiwan
Outcast9428's hatred of Florida
Lucas88's hatred of UK
Or Mew6ix's hatred of Toronto
Yeah @Pixel--Dude , I am agreeing with you on voting @Lucas88 so far, but @Mew6ix even though newer around here and consequently not having as long of a track record of posts is seriously a contender with his hatred of Toronto. Hey Mew6ix sorry there's nothing I personally can really do right now to get you out of Toronto: I see your loud outcries against Toronto and "Get me out of here!!!" posts in the shoutbox each time I've been back to this forum lately. Good luck getting out of there man! And for sure I also think cucknada is even worse than certain parts of the USSA. :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Re: the side topic that popped up in here about Asians and blacks and a supposed affinity or subtle alliance... Yeah, LOL, very interesting discussion, but I really don't think there's any covert subtle alliance between Asians and blacks, as a generalized thing....
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 10th, 2022, 1:06 am

Reminder: My weighing in on this one is as a guy making a list of Caribbean and African countries to go expat and eventually get passports to wherever they seem to like me/us the best, and take black American women with me, both because I think that'd be the best place for our children, and I want to get a country where we have at least comparatively better environments to keep sexually perverted satanic jews and white globohomo faggots away from our nice "biracial" children.
So this isn't the usual type of "white racism" that's just picking on blacks (or from one of the many guys who ditched white women because of too much BMWW and bolted to go get Asian chicks, and now doesn't want blacks getting in on it), LOL.

But as for observing black/Asian racial relations: What NPCSlammer is apparently overlooking is that TONS of Asians both in the jewnited states and overseas in their own Asian countries (not to mention Africa) are openly racist against blacks, but the jews and libs playing their "free speech = hate speech" game eliminate the social media accounts of all the Asians who call out black crime and/or are openly racist against blacks in other ways. (And I was going to link to some of them, but the Twitter account of the Korean Americans I was going to post got deleted by the jews and libs, proving my point here LOL.) Meanwhile the mainstream media controlled by jews shines a spotlight on silliness like a handful of dwarfish "Chinese American" trannies and blacks standing next to each other with picket signs to protest "white privilege" etc in a lot of cases, but that's not the same thing as an actual general tendency toward affinities between Asians and blacks.

In the jewnited states: Most of the Asians who had to live around those blacks where they made shops are the most "racist" against blacks because they're always getting the blacks going aggro on them and stealing or robbing the stores, using violence, the usual home invasions and rapes, and they make hit songs like that "Me so Horny" thing my idiot jew bastard best friend was listening to back when it came out, or one I never heard but saw the Asians who hate blacks refer to called "Rob Asians" or something like that. Looking back to the LA Riots days: Ever hear of the "Rooftop Koreans," LOL? In these more recent years it's true that the jews have spun the "kill whitey" narratives and are funding and promoting supposed "POC" alliances against whites, so there's more anti-white racial animosity, but that's very far from any supposed subtle affinities of Asians toward blacks, LOL.

Overseas: I've seen lots of negative comments about blacks from Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Thais, and Vietnamese. The Japanese are comparatively more circumspect and probably have fewer total #s of anti-black Japanese, but some of them are racist against blacks bigtime because they think they'll run everything down the tubes based on observing USA and Europe and anywhere else the whites were stupid enough to let the jews weaponize black and POC populations against them with both immigration lobbying, civil rights act style legislating, and jewmedia propagandizing and pornos, etc.

Chinese are probably the most open in their overt racism against blacks: Both Chinese men and particularly middle-aged or older Chinese women are quite overt a lot of times in stating they don't like blacks because they run around committing way more crimes and sprinkling around mulattos and/or AIDs in the Chinese population where they let the blacks in in significant numbers (Guangzhou, for example).

Come to think of it, on my likely destination of multiple passports in the Caribbean:
Blacks and Chinese unfortunately don't seem to have the greatest track record of getting along in the Caribbean either from what I've heard so far. (I wish they did, since I am with black women + know how to read a lot of Chinese and eventually will probably know how to speak it too, and that'd be great if everyone not only got along, but maybe China even helped Caribbean nations stand stronger against ZOG influence, but not sure how that'll play out...)
But take Jamaica for example: The blacks are upset with the Chinese for running too many shops there and (from what I heard) having their own tribal Chinese economic network, while the Chinese are upset with the blacks for shaking them down for protection money, stealing, assaulting/battering and worse, and calling them "Ching-chong chiney Mon," among other things.
Also, saw an anecdote of of Jamaican black girls telling Chinese they think they look like monkeys. And on the humor aside: Mainland Chinese also call Vietnamese people "hou zi" (monkeys) and look down on them as well, FYI.
`
Just one anecdote, here's a humorous thing that happened not too long ago on this topic that this discussion reminded me of:

Source was an openly racist white nationalist who nonetheless isn't too far off the mark on Chinese/black relations from what I've seen, despite my obviously disagreeing with him about the stuff about a "pigmentocracy" (but that's true Chinese and other Asians do have that a lot of times):
https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/10/do ... c-triumph/

Excerpt:
Anyone with the remotest knowledge of the Chinese people — which obviously excludes Joe and his team of expert advisors — knows that they hate and despise Blacks. They, like the Indians, operate a rigid pigmentocracy, pale at the top, dark at the bottom. As Nature intended. You can therefore imagine the Chinese team’s reaction when they ran onto the court and found the ‘American’ team to be made up entirely of the despised ones. Things were niggly (ahem) from early on, apparently, and boiled over when one the Georgetown players kicked a Chinaman. Cue for the locals to explode into action and administer a good whacking to the thugs.

Now I’m not saying who’s to blame for the fracas although it must have been the ’hood rats. I have two points really. First, as I said, how daft was it of Joe to send a team of Blacks to China to foster sporting relations? The second was the way the thugs responded. It seems to me that a group of non-Blacks fighting back, vigorously, took them completely by surprise. They were too used to 5:1 odds in beating up defenseless Whites back home without retaliation. They ended up fleeing the arena without even finishing the game (or the fight). A happy ending.
Here's a clip of it from Fox Jews:

Anyway, I close this fun discussion with my personal Pollyanna reminder here that I love black women, respect blacks doing their best in their own countries, and I like Asians too, but don't personally think there's ever going to be anything much of a broad tendency toward alliance or affinity between Asians and blacks, regardless of whether they're both into kill whitey or woke ideologies.
Many of us have our own mixed race romances and personal friendships or business alliances (more rarely maybe some kind of tribal alliance, but certainly not common), but I think seeing rising racial conflict between Asians and blacks is unfortunately more likely, even though my personal vote would be we all get along. :lol: