American women vs German women vs French women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

American women vs German women vs French women?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

I wanted to share my experiences with the following women. If you have some insights feel free to share as well. This is based on my own experience. Maybe you guys have different experiences. I am still exploring more German and French women.

Difficulty:

American: 9, Flighty, High Standards, Ghosting, Puritanical, Superficial. American women alongside with other English speaking women seem to be the hardest around the world, I'm not the only one who has made this observation. Unless you have a very high value, I would not bother. Also you could get in trouble for trying to hook up with them. Also if American women's friend don't like you they'll try to not date you even if they themselves like you. This doesn't happen with German nor French women.

German: 7.9 "Coin toss," definitely a improvement over American women. I would say there are organized, resourceful, open minded. I would say German women are definitely more into sex than American. I remember with German women we would make jokes about sex. They also I would say there is definitely a "masculine" energy to them as some people said. German women use jeans and t-shirts. I think they come be open minded as well. The problem is that there's no "man to woman" connection. When I met this Colombian women you could tell there's a man to woman connection. With German women it seems more like friends. Hence, its hard to be "romantic" with them.

French: 6.9 For some reason French women remind of the Asian women I met. Where either they like you our they hate you. And there's no middle ground. If they hate you its over and you can't change their mind. But if they like you they might hook up with you much more than other women. Almost all my lays and close lays have come from French women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: American women vs German women vs French women?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
June 15th, 2022, 7:07 pm
Hey guys,

I wanted to share my experiences with the following women. If you have some insights feel free to share as well. This is based on my own experience. Maybe you guys have different experiences. I am still exploring more German and French women.

Difficulty:

American: 9, Flighty, High Standards, Ghosting, Puritanical, Superficial. American women alongside with other English speaking women seem to be the hardest around the world, I'm not the only one who has made this observation. Unless you have a very high value, I would not bother. Also you could get in trouble for trying to hook up with them. Also if American women's friend don't like you they'll try to not date you even if they themselves like you. This doesn't happen with German nor French women.

German: 7.9 "Coin toss," definitely a improvement over American women. I would say there are organized, resourceful, open minded. I would say German women are definitely more into sex than American. I remember with German women we would make jokes about sex. They also I would say there is definitely a "masculine" energy to them as some people said. German women use jeans and t-shirts. I think they come be open minded as well. The problem is that there's no "man to woman" connection. When I met this Colombian women you could tell there's a man to woman connection. With German women it seems more like friends. Hence, its hard to be "romantic" with them.

French: 6.9 For some reason French women remind of the Asian women I met. Where either they like you our they hate you. And there's no middle ground. If they hate you its over and you can't change their mind. But if they like you they might hook up with you much more than other women. Almost all my lays and close lays have come from French women.
Where are you from dude? I think some French women have sexy accents. Only French person I ever got close to was my French teacher who sat me in front of her desk and started rubbing her foot up my trouser leg pmsl. I must have only been 15 or something, but she wasn't bad looking at all.

Aside from that I've only ever dated English women, who were a set of bitches. Dated one Polish girl and she was really lovey dovey and sometimes it made me uncomfortable. I'm introverted so sometimes I like to be alone and she couldn't understand why I didn't want to be with her 24hrs a day. She was a good woman, but I felt suffocated sometimes. I guess I'm just incompatible with anyone as far as relationships are concerned.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.