Should I give girls a second chance or stick with my word?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Should I give girls a second chance or stick with my word?

Post by Tsar »

I provoke a response by saying that I will not give them a second chance and that it's their loss, because I have a lot of money. I also mention that I am a foreigner.

It works about some of the time but I really don't have as much interest if I had to provoke a response.

Should I give them a second chance or stick with what I said?

If I go back on my word, it shows weakness, and like Putin, I cannot show weakness, especially if it means I lose respect and power.

If I reconsider a girl after saying that I won't, then it automatically gives her more power. She needs to feel that she lost or missed out on something, even if the reality isn't as entirely great as the imagined perception.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Should I give girls a second chance or stick with my word?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Interesting question! I'm not sure about it because I've never done anything quite like this before myself, but what is the type of context of when you'd actually give her the ultimatum about not getting a second chance? :?

Is it when she actually does something you didn't like, like flaking or something??

Some of my opinions though:

You're right that if you said you were going to do a thing, it's probably a good idea to follow through and stay strong because most women like a strong confident man with a strong sense of purpose, so stick with your word... (Only question I'd have is was it necessary to give her a no second chance ultimatum to begin with? Maybe there's some alternative way to phrase it? :) )

Some women are sincere and sweet, but yeah some undoubtedly will test a man to see if he'll put up with weird little games, unfortunately. Memory is hazy but I remember a lot written on the old newsgroups about handling women how to deal with their various "tests" LOL.

The other side of that coin though is that I've noticed numerous cases where a guy flipped out imagining a chick was playing games with him and then he was too hard on her, heheh.

My opinion:

I personally like trying to max the masculinity vibe but otherwise be as 'warm' and genuine (not Mr Nice Guy though) and try to make her happy and try to escalate toward getting them turned on as fast as I can, LOL.
So I personally wouldn't have given an ultimatum about no second chances, but it is true you're right that you don't want to seem weak or compliant like a beta male if she actually did something disrespectful or rude to you. (Also my opinion: You'd never want to seem angry either or make a big deal out of it if she misbehaves, but you do have to have your rules and stick to them, I agree...)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/