The New Niche for Hating on Sluts

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3934
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

The New Niche for Hating on Sluts

Post by Tsar »

I have tried almost everything and it's impossible to actually encounter girls IRL.

I am not walking around or sitting on a bench or going places for 8+ hours and seeing no single girls. It's the same problem anywhere. Girls don't actually do anything or go anywhere anymore except with many friends or a boyfriend.

People in 2022 are lazy and don't do anything. Girls don't date outside their tiny social circle.

Anyway, I am going to start a website that I will launch very soon and I can promote it to angry guys and maybe get donations to keep it going and better it.

It will be taking every ordinary slut's pictures and I will profile them since I am very accurate about profiling people. I will even include vile opinions on some girls like "this girl should be raped by a pack of wild niggers" and other stuff like that...

Mel Gibson said something like his ex-wife should only blame herself if she got raped by a pack of niggers because he wasn't happy with her or what she was wearing.

Obviously she was just a liberal slut from Eastern Europe who he married despite her warning signs. Simp...

Unless Mel Gibson's Jew handler ordered him to marry a slut, I have no idea why he would!

This is going to be the most forceful way intimidate sluts and other ungrateful insolent wannabe influencers into giving me respect, recognition, and teach every young entitled spoiled bitch to respect me because if she isn't respectful to guys who are from richer countries with more money than any guy she would date or even most guys would earn, then they deserve to be destroyed!

I will annihilate their egos and pride!

We'll see how Eastern NATO sluts like their Western Values at that point!

America owns NATO and therefore no Eastern NATO sluts should never disrespect one of their American Masters!

Anyway, I got told by girls and some guys that I would be highly valued in Russia and some other countries.

The only reason I am not valued in nations with Western Values or the extreme Americanization is because White Girls never do anything and many come from broken families raised by single moms who obviously teach, let, and encourage their daughters to be feminist liberal sluts!
Last edited by Tsar on June 19th, 2022, 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Freshman Poster
Posts: 172
Joined: April 29th, 2022, 3:47 am

Re: The New Niche for Hating on Sluts

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Wow. This is the biggest bunch of self pitying garbage. No wonder you can't get a girl. I won't be funding your new site, which just sounds like you projecting your bitterness onto women who want nothing to do with you. You're not going to get any respect from women with your ultra mgtow attitude. You'd probably be valued in the middle east somewhere, in a country where the general attitude towards women is as toxic as yours.

I agree that it is difficult to find a girl in western society, but that is due to social engineering by the global elite. They seek to destroy relationships between men and women with things like feminism and stuff like that. Your mgtow attitude is just the antipode of feminism, polar opposites of the same value. Like hot and cold on a thermometer.

A lot of guys are in the same position as you, myself included. But I don't blame women really. I have done in the past, but that kind of attitude gets you nowhere and only exacerbates how negatively women will see you. Best thing you can do is just do you until a girl who is actually nice comes along. Build up a friendship with them and let it naturally grow into something more. That would be my advice. The website you proposed won't get you the poon my dude.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3934
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: The New Niche for Hating on Sluts

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 3:04 am
Wow. This is the biggest bunch of self pitying garbage. No wonder you can't get a girl. I won't be funding your new site, which just sounds like you projecting your bitterness onto women who want nothing to do with you. You're not going to get any respect from women with your ultra mgtow attitude. You'd probably be valued in the middle east somewhere, in a country where the general attitude towards women is as toxic as yours.

I agree that it is difficult to find a girl in western society, but that is due to social engineering by the global elite. They seek to destroy relationships between men and women with things like feminism and stuff like that. Your mgtow attitude is just the antipode of feminism, polar opposites of the same value. Like hot and cold on a thermometer.

A lot of guys are in the same position as you, myself included. But I don't blame women really. I have done in the past, but that kind of attitude gets you nowhere and only exacerbates how negatively women will see you. Best thing you can do is just do you until a girl who is actually nice comes along. Build up a friendship with them and let it naturally grow into something more. That would be my advice. The website you proposed won't get you the poon my dude.
Eastern European girls are suppose to be better than Americunt sluts!

Eastern Europe had less exposure to Western Values!

Also, it's about making them realize they crossed the wrong person and reconsider their opinion! It's about sending them a message!

My status, money, and passport power should make me popular! I don't care about entire blaming the Elites, because the girls have equal responsibility because many girls know guys do not like sluts! So why do they become sluts, feminists, and disrespect guys!

I am their superior in money, status, and passport power!
Pixel--Dude
Freshman Poster
Posts: 172
Joined: April 29th, 2022, 3:47 am

Re: The New Niche for Hating on Sluts

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 3:10 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 3:04 am
Wow. This is the biggest bunch of self pitying garbage. No wonder you can't get a girl. I won't be funding your new site, which just sounds like you projecting your bitterness onto women who want nothing to do with you. You're not going to get any respect from women with your ultra mgtow attitude. You'd probably be valued in the middle east somewhere, in a country where the general attitude towards women is as toxic as yours.

I agree that it is difficult to find a girl in western society, but that is due to social engineering by the global elite. They seek to destroy relationships between men and women with things like feminism and stuff like that. Your mgtow attitude is just the antipode of feminism, polar opposites of the same value. Like hot and cold on a thermometer.

A lot of guys are in the same position as you, myself included. But I don't blame women really. I have done in the past, but that kind of attitude gets you nowhere and only exacerbates how negatively women will see you. Best thing you can do is just do you until a girl who is actually nice comes along. Build up a friendship with them and let it naturally grow into something more. That would be my advice. The website you proposed won't get you the poon my dude.
Eastern European girls are suppose to be better than Americunt sluts!

Eastern Europe had less exposure to Western Values!

Also, it's about making them realize they crossed the wrong person and reconsider their opinion! It's about sending them a message!

My status, money, and passport power should make me popular! I don't care about entire blaming the Elites, because the girls have equal responsibility because many girls know guys do not like sluts! So why do they become sluts, feminists, and disrespect guys!

I am their superior in money, status, and passport power!
It sounds to me like you're really upset and bitter about the whole situation with women. And I can understand why, it is bad for single guys and it can be hard to find a woman. Would it really send a message? Do you think the self righteous feminists of today will really give a crap what a mgtow says on their website? You'd likely just fuel the fire and give these feminists the ammo they need to target men and the self perpetuating cycle of hatred continues ad infinitum.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3934
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: The New Niche for Hating on Sluts

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 3:17 am
Tsar wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 3:10 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 3:04 am
Wow. This is the biggest bunch of self pitying garbage. No wonder you can't get a girl. I won't be funding your new site, which just sounds like you projecting your bitterness onto women who want nothing to do with you. You're not going to get any respect from women with your ultra mgtow attitude. You'd probably be valued in the middle east somewhere, in a country where the general attitude towards women is as toxic as yours.

I agree that it is difficult to find a girl in western society, but that is due to social engineering by the global elite. They seek to destroy relationships between men and women with things like feminism and stuff like that. Your mgtow attitude is just the antipode of feminism, polar opposites of the same value. Like hot and cold on a thermometer.

A lot of guys are in the same position as you, myself included. But I don't blame women really. I have done in the past, but that kind of attitude gets you nowhere and only exacerbates how negatively women will see you. Best thing you can do is just do you until a girl who is actually nice comes along. Build up a friendship with them and let it naturally grow into something more. That would be my advice. The website you proposed won't get you the poon my dude.
Eastern European girls are suppose to be better than Americunt sluts!

Eastern Europe had less exposure to Western Values!

Also, it's about making them realize they crossed the wrong person and reconsider their opinion! It's about sending them a message!

My status, money, and passport power should make me popular! I don't care about entire blaming the Elites, because the girls have equal responsibility because many girls know guys do not like sluts! So why do they become sluts, feminists, and disrespect guys!

I am their superior in money, status, and passport power!
It sounds to me like you're really upset and bitter about the whole situation with women. And I can understand why, it is bad for single guys and it can be hard to find a woman. Would it really send a message? Do you think the self righteous feminists of today will really give a crap what a mgtow says on their website? You'd likely just fuel the fire and give these feminists the ammo they need to target men and the self perpetuating cycle of hatred continues ad infinitum.
They're Eastern European so they don't have as much luxury or true power as American girls. It's only their youth and fleeting beauty that makes them believe they have the same luxury as American and British and German and Swedish feminists.
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Junior Poster
Posts: 725
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: The New Niche for Hating on Sluts

Post by WilliamSmith »

Well I still think you're going to succeed with your more positive goals eventually, but I personally think the anti-slut site is a mistake and you should focus your energies on scoring the women you really want and getting established in the locations you want instead.

It's 100% your choice, but you realize that you're so hyper-selective by wanting only specific very young 18/19 y/o girls with certain specific qualities, that it's making it tough for you?
So I'm not dissing you for being hyper-selective, but if you're hyper-selective, you raise the difficulty of finding women you like.
Some success enthusiast types actually encourage being highly specific about goal-setting, so when a hyper-selective person with incredibly specific goals focuses their energies on how they can get them, you may end up making it happen even after years of other people trying to tear you down and telling you it wasn't possible (and this happens all the time in business, personal success, athletics, etc as well as with women/romance).

But I don't think a web site that takes up your own valuable time hating on "sluts" is going to help you get any further with your goals though... :o

Your plan to focus on Eastern European or Russian women (i.e. as the girls to get for yourself, nothing to do with any theoretic site) I think makes pretty good sense though, in your case.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
User avatar
HouseMD
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2057
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Re: The New Niche for Hating on Sluts

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 1:13 am
I have tried almost everything and it's impossible to actually encounter girls IRL.

I am not walking around or sitting on a bench or going places for 8+ hours and seeing no single girls. It's the same problem anywhere. Girls don't actually do anything or go anywhere anymore except with many friends or a boyfriend.

People in 2022 are lazy and don't do anything. Girls don't date outside their tiny social circle.

Anyway, I am going to start a website that I will launch very soon and I can promote it to angry guys and maybe get donations to keep it going and better it.

It will be taking every ordinary slut's pictures and I will profile them since I am very accurate about profiling people. I will even include vile opinions on some girls like "this girl should be raped by a pack of wild niggers" and other stuff like that...

Mel Gibson said something like his ex-wife should only blame herself if she got raped by a pack of niggers because he wasn't happy with her or what she was wearing.

Obviously she was just a liberal slut from Eastern Europe who he married despite her warning signs. Simp...

Unless Mel Gibson's Jew handler ordered him to marry a slut, I have no idea why he would!

This is going to be the most forceful way intimidate sluts and other ungrateful insolent wannabe influencers into giving me respect, recognition, and teach every young entitled spoiled bitch to respect me because if she isn't respectful to guys who are from richer countries with more money than any guy she would date or even most guys would earn, then they deserve to be destroyed!

I will annihilate their egos and pride!

We'll see how Eastern NATO sluts like their Western Values at that point!

America owns NATO and therefore no Eastern NATO sluts should never disrespect one of their American Masters!

Anyway, I got told by girls and some guys that I would be highly valued in Russia and some other countries.

The only reason I am not valued in nations with Western Values or the extreme Americanization is because White Girls never do anything and many come from broken families raised by single moms who obviously teach, let, and encourage their daughters to be feminist liberal sluts!
Behold, the seething rage of the eternal virgin cuck
Pixel--Dude
Freshman Poster
Posts: 172
Joined: April 29th, 2022, 3:47 am

Re: The New Niche for Hating on Sluts

Post by Pixel--Dude »

HouseMD wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 2:20 pm
Tsar wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 1:13 am
I have tried almost everything and it's impossible to actually encounter girls IRL.

I am not walking around or sitting on a bench or going places for 8+ hours and seeing no single girls. It's the same problem anywhere. Girls don't actually do anything or go anywhere anymore except with many friends or a boyfriend.

People in 2022 are lazy and don't do anything. Girls don't date outside their tiny social circle.

Anyway, I am going to start a website that I will launch very soon and I can promote it to angry guys and maybe get donations to keep it going and better it.

It will be taking every ordinary slut's pictures and I will profile them since I am very accurate about profiling people. I will even include vile opinions on some girls like "this girl should be raped by a pack of wild niggers" and other stuff like that...

Mel Gibson said something like his ex-wife should only blame herself if she got raped by a pack of niggers because he wasn't happy with her or what she was wearing.

Obviously she was just a liberal slut from Eastern Europe who he married despite her warning signs. Simp...

Unless Mel Gibson's Jew handler ordered him to marry a slut, I have no idea why he would!

This is going to be the most forceful way intimidate sluts and other ungrateful insolent wannabe influencers into giving me respect, recognition, and teach every young entitled spoiled bitch to respect me because if she isn't respectful to guys who are from richer countries with more money than any guy she would date or even most guys would earn, then they deserve to be destroyed!

I will annihilate their egos and pride!

We'll see how Eastern NATO sluts like their Western Values at that point!

America owns NATO and therefore no Eastern NATO sluts should never disrespect one of their American Masters!

Anyway, I got told by girls and some guys that I would be highly valued in Russia and some other countries.

The only reason I am not valued in nations with Western Values or the extreme Americanization is because White Girls never do anything and many come from broken families raised by single moms who obviously teach, let, and encourage their daughters to be feminist liberal sluts!
Behold, the seething rage of the eternal virgin cuck
Pahahahaha! Careful dude! He'll make a deepfake of you for his website.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3934
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: The New Niche for Hating on Sluts

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 2:23 pm
HouseMD wrote: Behold, the seething rage of the eternal virgin cuck
Pahahahaha! Careful dude! He'll make a deepfake of you for his website.
No, I would actually kill him! He's the only person that I would actually kill myself no matter the consequences. He should tell me his address in America and then see if I bluffing! :lol:

Of course, maybe I am lying, but only about the doing it myself part! :lol:
Last edited by Tsar on June 22nd, 2022, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3934
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: The New Niche for Hating on Sluts

Post by Tsar »

@HouseMD

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3934
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: The New Niche for Hating on Sluts

Post by Tsar »

WilliamSmith wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 2:06 pm
Well I still think you're going to succeed with your more positive goals eventually, but I personally think the anti-slut site is a mistake and you should focus your energies on scoring the women you really want and getting established in the locations you want instead.

It's 100% your choice, but you realize that you're so hyper-selective by wanting only specific very young 18/19 y/o girls with certain specific qualities, that it's making it tough for you?
So I'm not dissing you for being hyper-selective, but if you're hyper-selective, you raise the difficulty of finding women you like.
Some success enthusiast types actually encourage being highly specific about goal-setting, so when a hyper-selective person with incredibly specific goals focuses their energies on how they can get them, you may end up making it happen even after years of other people trying to tear you down and telling you it wasn't possible (and this happens all the time in business, personal success, athletics, etc as well as with women/romance).

But I don't think a web site that takes up your own valuable time hating on "sluts" is going to help you get any further with your goals though... :o

Your plan to focus on Eastern European or Russian women (i.e. as the girls to get for yourself, nothing to do with any theoretic site) I think makes pretty good sense though, in your case.
You're right.

I wasn't actually going to create a real website, that would be a waste of my valuable time. I was mainly thinking that $30 for a "Special Digital Operation" to de-slutify de-bitch 2-3 girls would be worth it.

I don't think hyper-selective is the right word. More like wanting a girl with beauty, youth, and good genes.

I am building myself up okay but I sometimes get upset because I wanted the best summer of my life in 2022.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”