Is there a nationality of women you always have negative experiences with?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Is there a nationality of women you always have negative experiences with?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

I know many of you feel a certain way about America. However, from my experience American women have been hit or miss. I've gotten along well with some of them and had good times. Ditto for France, Germany and many countries in Latin America. It's hit or miss and some experiences are great. Also, I have met a few Filipinas and I can confirm we get along well. And while we are different I feel Japanese people and I can get along well.

Meanwhile, it seems Poles and I are the extreme opposite. Each time, I've hang out with Poles or Polish women I have had a negative experience. I'm laid back, optimistic and enthusiastic. It seems Poles are uptight, pessimistic and cynical. It appears this combination leads to bad experiences. For some reason we are always on the opposite side of things.

What do you guys think? Which women or type of women is your polar opposite?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Freshman Poster

Re: Is there a nationality of women you always have negative experiences with?

Post by Lucas88 »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 3:00 am
Hey guys,

I know many of you feel a certain way about America. However, from my experience American women have been hit or miss. I've gotten along well with some of them and had good times. Ditto for France, Germany and many countries in Latin America. It's hit or miss and some experiences are great. Also, I have met a few Filipinas and I can confirm we get along well. And while we are different I feel Japanese people and I can get along well.

Meanwhile, it seems Poles and I are the extreme opposite. Each time, I've hang out with Poles or Polish women I have had a negative experience. I'm laid back, optimistic and enthusiastic. It seems Poles are uptight, pessimistic and cynical. It appears this combination leads to bad experiences. For some reason we are always on the opposite side of things.

I'm from the UK and I've only ever had negative experiences with British women with very few exceptions. Nowadays I avoid British women like the plague but whenever I've interacted with them those interactions have always been characterized by coldness and distance. I don't fit into British society nor do I know how to act like a regular British person (I feel much more connected to Hispanic culture). Because of this British women tend to find me weird and instinctively dislike me. I also don't like speaking to them either since British culture is characterized by groupthink and a narrow sense of what is considered "normal" and I just don't feel like I can be myself around them. British women are my polar opposite. There's just no points of commonality between them and myself.

I also don't get along with Japanese girls. I actually studied Japanese and reached a high level. I even lived in Japan for some time. But still I could never vibe with them. It's as though I just wasn't on their wavelength and dates and friendships with them always ended in failure. While in Japan I instead dated a Chinese girl who I got along with much better. Indeed I had various non-Japanese Asian female friends and got along just fine with them.

I get along the best with Latinas from most Latin American countries. I've had really good interactions with girls from Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and Chile. Argentina is an exception. For some reason I tend not to get along with Argentinian women. They just seem a lot different to other Latinas and even Joe Bovino in Chica Spotting mentions that they have a bit of a chip of their shoulder. I probably get along with Argentinian women the least because out of all Latinas they have the least African blood. I like the African psyche and good booty genetics.

I've even gotten along with women from other Northern European countries which I don't necessarily like. I've met German and Swedish girls while at language school in Spain and they were quite nice and much friendlier than British girls who are antisocial and uptight even when in Spain. I've found that I get along with people of most European nationalities. In fact I think the British are the only Europeans I don't like.

Why do you think that you don't get along with Poles, Archibault? Are you a Polish American?

Sometimes those who are descended from immigrants don't get along with people from the old country due to cultural differences. Being too American can lead to one's alienation amidst one's European kinsfolk.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Re: Is there a nationality of women you always have negative experiences with?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 5:29 am
ArchibaultNew wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 3:00 am
Hey guys,

I'm from the UK and I've only ever had negative experiences with British women with very few exceptions. Nowadays I avoid British women like the plague but whenever I've interacted with them those interactions have always been characterized by coldness and distance. I don't fit into British society nor do I know how to act like a regular British person (I feel much more connected to Hispanic culture). Because of this British women tend to find me weird and instinctively dislike me. I also don't like speaking to them either since British culture is characterized by groupthink and a narrow sense of what is considered "normal" and I just don't feel like I can be myself around them. British women are my polar opposite. There's just no points of commonality between them and myself.

I also don't get along with Japanese girls. I actually studied Japanese and reached a high level. I even lived in Japan for some time. But still I could never vibe with them. It's as though I just wasn't on their wavelength and dates and friendships with them always ended in failure. While in Japan I instead dated a Chinese girl who I got along with much better. Indeed I had various non-Japanese Asian female friends and got along just fine with them.

I get along the best with Latinas from most Latin American countries. I've had really good interactions with girls from Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and Chile. Argentina is an exception. For some reason I tend not to get along with Argentinian women. They just seem a lot different to other Latinas and even Joe Bovino in Chica Spotting mentions that they have a bit of a chip of their shoulder. I probably get along with Argentinian women the least because out of all Latinas they have the least African blood. I like the African psyche and good booty genetics.

I've even gotten along with women from other Northern European countries which I don't necessarily like. I've met German and Swedish girls while at language school in Spain and they were quite nice and much friendlier than British girls who are antisocial and uptight even when in Spain. I've found that I get along with people of most European nationalities. In fact I think the British are the only Europeans I don't like.

Why do you think that you don't get along with Poles, Archibault? Are you a Polish American?

Sometimes those who are descended from immigrants don't get along with people from the old country due to cultural differences. Being too American can lead to one's alienation amidst one's European kinsfolk.
Hey Lukas,
I am not Polish. I have Southern European ancestry. I think Brits are a hit or miss as well. Some British women seem to have potential but British society as a whole seems to be a difficult place to be a man.

Is "Chica Spotting" a guru, if you have a link of his work I'd like to read it. I appreciate if you share it.

I don't like Poles because Roosh and I are the opposite. He is pessimistic and religious. While I am optimistic and atheistic. Roosh said Poland has the best women in Europe. So I have been approaching Polish women and it has been the complete opposite. In general, Poles seem to be "debby downers" and look at negative side of life. Life for Poles seems to be all about finding the "dark side of life" and why certain thing won't work. For instance, if you have a project you can say, "Let's try it and see it" Poles will tell you, "It won't work." Its the type of people I think that it just won't work between us. They are the opposite of "free spirited."