Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 10215
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by Cornfed »

If people are using PCR to detect the presence of anything then you know it is a scam. That is not what PCR is for.


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
kangarunner
Freshman Poster
Posts: 370
Joined: September 6th, 2020, 8:46 am
Location: Asia

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 8:09 am
...all good, but I wouldn't wanna be on the wrong side of a Vietnam policeman's armalite.
No clue what that means. Vietnamese police will talk to you and have a normal conversation with you like a human. Whereas in America, the police point their gun at you first and give you commands like you're a dog. That's how "citizens" are treated in America, like dogs. I was in Nha Trang (a beach town) for 1 year. Absolutely zero police presence anywhere. There's more freedom in Vietnam than anywhere in the police state / plutocracy / oligarchy of America. Vietnamese people are more free than anyone in the slave states of America (SSA). How the f**k do you people actually think you're free?

f**k ALL OF YOU IN AMERICA.....

f**k ALL OF YOU

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

THE SLAVE STATES OF AMERICA IS MIND CONTROL SLAVERY.
Wake up from the matrix
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3922
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 9:20 am

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 10:19 am
Vietnamese people are more free than anyone in the slave states of America (SSA). How the f**k do you people actually think you're free?
This is the probably the last thing those Vietnam War vets (if any of them is still alive) would like to hear. A metaphorical kick in the groin to those who believe (are deluded?) that their sacrifice was important to destroy the spectre of Communism and install freedom in the world.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4730
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by MrMan »

I did not take any of the COVID-19 vaccines. I tested positive for the Corona virus, and stayed out of work for a couple of weeks. I had a little irritation in the back of my throat and the mildest sore throat. I did cleanse my nasal passages with diluted peroxide during this time.

I felt kind of melancholy for a while, slept weird, and woke up after dreaming more. Other than that, it wasn't too bad. I ate just a little less than normal.
rudder
Junior Poster
Posts: 559
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 11:38 am

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by rudder »

Tsar wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 5:35 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 5:27 am
It is perfectly possible that the cold or flu you had was caused by a coronavirus, but how do you know what it was caused by?
A guess based on my symptoms which started with fever. I had many other symptoms. It was rapidly progressing with symptoms.

Flu doesn't end that quickly. It wasn't a cold because it wouldn't have been that severe. It was definitely COVID-19.
My family got blasted with a weird illness recently. It was mostly a mid-grade fever with the worst headache of my life for a couple days. Joint pains, back pain, etc. I didn't have other symptoms of a cold. Just lethargy and pain. Never had an illness like it.
rudder
Junior Poster
Posts: 559
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 11:38 am

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by rudder »

kangarunner wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 8:04 am
publicduende wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 7:57 am
PCR tests have a frightening occurrence of false positives and false negatives. You might have inactive viral strands from last year and the test would have come up positive.

You were lucky to be able to leave the country.
With all the f***ing I did in that country, I'm surprised I didn't catch something. But having tiger blood keeps you running strong....

Rapid Antigen Test (swab up the nose) not the PCR. There is no such as COVID. It doesn't exist.

I said it once and I'll say it again.

NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT THE f**k TO DO.
Do you drink tiger blood? Is that a traditional siamese remedy for mass formation?
rudder
Junior Poster
Posts: 559
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 11:38 am

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by rudder »

kangarunner wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 10:19 am
publicduende wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 8:09 am
...all good, but I wouldn't wanna be on the wrong side of a Vietnam policeman's armalite.
No clue what that means. Vietnamese police will talk to you and have a normal conversation with you like a human. Whereas in America, the police point their gun at you first and give you commands like you're a dog. That's how "citizens" are treated in America, like dogs. I was in Nha Trang (a beach town) for 1 year. Absolutely zero police presence anywhere. There's more freedom in Vietnam than anywhere in the police state / plutocracy / oligarchy of America. Vietnamese people are more free than anyone in the slave states of America (SSA). How the f**k do you people actually think you're free?

f**k ALL OF YOU IN AMERICA.....

f**k ALL OF YOU

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

THE SLAVE STATES OF AMERICA IS MIND CONTROL SLAVERY.
You should've went out in the rural areas in north Vietnam and gotten hitched with a peasant girl in the mountains living in a home garden. You could've stayed and helped raise the pigs and harvest the papayas. The traditional homes in some of those areas I hear people have everything they need to live. Their entire property is their own personal grocery store with fruits and herbs that you have probably never even heard of.
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1028
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Tsar wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 5:04 am
I have been MIA for a little over a week because I have coronavirus.

I almost went to a hospital but I left before I was seen. I panicked because I know people die in hospitals.

I also didn't want anything going up my nose. That's a terrible test!

I hopefully don't have any lasting damage to anything in my body.

Coronavirus can be dangerous but the vaccines are more dangerous!

That's why I wouldn't get a Western vaccine and probably not any vaccine!

I should have natural immunity! At least for awhile!

I am going to be getting a blood test for antibodies when I am much more recovered.
Good luck with the recovery @Tsar! :)

I've been sick a few times since the plandemic, but the symptoms described like @publicduende (he had a thread "Got covid and it's a joke" or something like that) and @MrMan sound like it's worth taking care of yourself, but so often sounded lightweight enough, I'm not sure I'd even be able to tell if one of the mystery illnesses I had and recovered from was actually the corona? :?
(I wouldn't know from a test because I wouldn't get vaccinated anyway so have not bought any test kits or anything, and I don't go to doctors ever, and wouldn't unless something totally disastrous happened like losing a limb, so no tests to know if I got covid.)

Congrats on the natural immunity after you recover: I read a study saying that the people who got vaxxed and boosted were something like 6x more likely to be seriously injured by the various "variants," which are so weak to the unvaccinated that they're little or no threat. :o
I'm on a sailing trip until around 8/14/22, but will be back to respond, and rhetorically destroy anyone who disagreed with me about anything, after I return sometime around then. :D

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1028
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by WilliamSmith »

kangarunner wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 7:50 am
Voyager1 wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 5:50 am
If you really have COVID-19 afterward you will have some natural immunity built up which is better than the vaccines.

Are you able to get a self-test kit or a rapid test? Where you at then I will try to find out.
Rapid tests are not accurate...It's all a scam. I never took the vaccine.

I was in Vietnam from late 2019 to March 2022. I was forced to leave the country and the only way I could get on a plane was to get a Rapid antigen test 48 hours before I boarded. If the test was positive for covid, then I could not board the plane.

I went to one clinic in Saigon and they put the swab up my nose. The doctor came back and said I tested positive.

I went to a second clinic and they did the same test. The nurse came back and said I tested negative.

1 clinic told me positive. Another told me negative. All in the same day.
@kangarunner heheh, good story. I don' t know if the actual virus exists (I was originally thinking it did but didn't justify the risks of the clot shot even if it did), but Tanzania’s President John Magufuli (who had a Ph.D. in chemistry before becoming president, as it happens) and some men from his government wanted to keep their people safe and distrusted the vaccine and test kits, so they cleverly sent in test swabs from PCR test kits with swabs taken from a goat, a papaya (LOL), a sheep, a durian, and some motor oil (and they made up fictional human names, male or female genders, and ages for each of the above) and many of these swabs came back testing positive for the coronavirus.
Too bad it wasn't possible to interview the goats, sheep, papayas and cans of motor oil about how they each felt and what the symptoms were when they were also suffering from covid, but sounds like in your case you both had it from the first swab and then had already fully recovered by the time the other nurse gave you the same test later the same day, so you're another survivor.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/T8Nwp199fZ2O/
I'm on a sailing trip until around 8/14/22, but will be back to respond, and rhetorically destroy anyone who disagreed with me about anything, after I return sometime around then. :D

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3232
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 7:08 am
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by gsjackson »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 6:28 pm
kangarunner wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 7:50 am
Voyager1 wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 5:50 am
If you really have COVID-19 afterward you will have some natural immunity built up which is better than the vaccines.

Are you able to get a self-test kit or a rapid test? Where you at then I will try to find out.
Rapid tests are not accurate...It's all a scam. I never took the vaccine.

I was in Vietnam from late 2019 to March 2022. I was forced to leave the country and the only way I could get on a plane was to get a Rapid antigen test 48 hours before I boarded. If the test was positive for covid, then I could not board the plane.

I went to one clinic in Saigon and they put the swab up my nose. The doctor came back and said I tested positive.

I went to a second clinic and they did the same test. The nurse came back and said I tested negative.

1 clinic told me positive. Another told me negative. All in the same day.
@kangarunner heheh, good story. I don' t know if the actual virus exists (I was originally thinking it did but didn't justify the risks of the clot shot even if it did), but Tanzania’s President John Magufuli (who had a Ph.D. in chemistry before becoming president, as it happens) and some men from his government wanted to keep their people safe and distrusted the vaccine and test kits, so they cleverly sent in test swabs from PCR test kits with swabs taken from a goat, a papaya (LOL), a sheep, a durian, and some motor oil (and they made up fictional human names, male or female genders, and ages for each of the above) and many of these swabs came back testing positive for the coronavirus.
Too bad it wasn't possible to interview the goats, sheep, papayas and cans of motor oil about how they each felt and what the symptoms were when they were also suffering from covid, but sounds like in your case you both had it from the first swab and then had already fully recovered by the time the other nurse gave you the same test later the same day, so you're another survivor.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/T8Nwp199fZ2O/
Unfortunately Magufuli didn't survive this little jest. Our masters don't take kindly to being made to look like fools. They took him out -- what was it, a month later?
NPCslammer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 228
Joined: February 1st, 2022, 7:08 am

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by NPCslammer »

I had the Omicron variant. Was medium sick for about 7 days. Turned out to be really good though. Just lied in bed watching movies and getting food delivered to my room. So probably was one of the best things to happen to me this year. Most noticeably the virus zapped all of my energy. Other than that the symptoms were not that bad.
Last edited by NPCslammer on August 8th, 2022, 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
First_Class
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: August 6th, 2022, 7:00 am

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by First_Class »

Dude - don't get vaccinated. Trust your gut instincts.
rudder
Junior Poster
Posts: 559
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 11:38 am

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by rudder »

NPCslammer wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 7:57 pm
I had the Omicron variant. Was medium sick for about 7 days. Turned out to be really good though. Just lied in bed watching movies and getting food delivered to my room. So probably was one of the beat things to happen to me this year. Most noticeably the virus zapped all of my energy. Other than that the symptoms were not that bad.
Hah. I felt the same when I did a two week quarantine in 2020 when travelling. Finally two weeks of my life to just sit around.
User avatar
WilliamSmith
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1028
Joined: November 10th, 2021, 5:52 pm

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 7:16 pm
Unfortunately Magufuli didn't survive this little jest. Our masters don't take kindly to being made to look like fools. They took him out -- what was it, a month later?
Yes sir @gsjackson you are right, sadly: NOI had a good article on that here, and it wasn't just Magufuli but many other black leaders who were wise to the ZOG's "globalist" vaccine agenda who ended up mysteriously dead or assassinated, and then replaced with pro-vaccine "leaders":
https://noirg.org/articles/black-presid ... n-attempt/

I made a whole thread on this subject a while ago but forget what I called it...
I'm on a sailing trip until around 8/14/22, but will be back to respond, and rhetorically destroy anyone who disagreed with me about anything, after I return sometime around then. :D

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
NPCslammer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 228
Joined: February 1st, 2022, 7:08 am

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by NPCslammer »

rudder wrote:
August 7th, 2022, 5:53 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 7:57 pm
I had the Omicron variant. Was medium sick for about 7 days. Turned out to be really good though. Just lied in bed watching movies and getting food delivered to my room. So probably was one of the beat things to happen to me this year. Most noticeably the virus zapped all of my energy. Other than that the symptoms were not that bad.
Hah. I felt the same when I did a two week quarantine in 2020 when travelling. Finally two weeks of my life to just sit around.
Hell yeah, man. Freakin FINALLY got some good some sleep and entertainment too. Covid was probably the best thing that happened to me this year.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”