Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: Becoming a loner

Post by Mew6ix »

Mercer wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 5:53 pm
Has anyone decided to become a loner and forget dating women, making friends, etc.?
Yes. I was forced to lock myself inside my midtown Toronto apartment. Like many Toronto men.

The Toronto city is dangerous for the average man. False accusations, corrupt Toronto Police, etc.

Toronto fefails are funking the Toronto elite like crazy though.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercer wrote:
Has anyone decided to become a loner and forget dating women, making friends, etc.?
Sort of, only because I'm not in highschool where I did at least try to talk to people. So I stopped, I don't even like to do it online much anymore since I can get kind of verbally frustrated sometimes.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Mercer wrote:
Think about all the drama, back stabbing, one upping, gossip and obligations you can avoid by just doing things alone. You can have peace and solitude every day. One of my neighbors was a single loner, but he liked to chat every now and then. The dude had an ridiculously stress free life. Worked a bunch and used the extra money to just quit his job and live off the savings for a year just paying rent and playing PC games. The dude look about as relaxed as you can get.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
According to science, single or unmarried men live considerably shorter lives than men who are married or otherwise partnered up. There seems to be a practical benefit to not going through life single. Some men can manage to do it, and more power to them, but it's not an option for the faint of heart and most of us simply aren't... wired that way.

Personally, for better or worse, I prefer simply having someone around me. Someone to cook, someone to run my household and rear my children as I go about my daily routine. Or just someone to silently watch Netflix with while we cuddle up on the sofa at night with the kids asleep. And bone, with a healthy frequency. A pretty face, some excellently designed orifices... make life worth living. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

NPCslammer wrote:
August 24th, 2022, 5:11 am
Mercer wrote:
Think about all the drama, back stabbing, one upping, gossip and obligations you can avoid by just doing things alone. You can have peace and solitude every day. One of my neighbors was a single loner, but he liked to chat every now and then. The dude had an ridiculously stress free life. Worked a bunch and used the extra money to just quit his job and live off the savings for a year just paying rent and playing PC games. The dude look about as relaxed as you can get.
Loner

Another label, another jargon word to judge someone.

Your username is bizarre. @NPCslammer What are you trying to say with your username?
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: .....

Post by Yohan »

Mercer wrote:
Why is this person deleting all his comments?
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

josephty2 wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 12:44 am
NPCslammer wrote:
Mercer wrote:
Loner

Your username is bizarre. @NPCslammer What are you trying to say with your username?
You still don’t know what an NPC is? Try google
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

NPCslammer wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 2:37 pm
josephty2 wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
Mercer wrote:
Loner

I AM NOT A CAPITALIST HOARDER. f**k you, NPCslammer capitalist hoarder. Why not just say it? Come on, you have opinions butterfly boy.

Look, I'm not trying to be hostile, you're probably way too chill at the wrong moment and angry at the wrong moment. When you're chill there's people suffering and you're doing nothing about it and you're in heads in clouds thinking about the future and imaginary intuition nonsense.

Such a Democrat, you are. Wait if you're a Democrat why are you here? Hmm... this is confusing.

Are you a democrat in a majority Republican state? If you're not in America, before you left America, were you a democrat in a majority Republican state?

If you like slang, and memes, why are you in this website? America is paradise for the likes of you.

Look, where I am, its not like the rest of the USA country. Think the football/basketball player in Harvard, MIT, who is the best student in his chemistry class. The rest of the east coast sees the football/basketball player as a jock but he's actually one of the smarter folks in Harvard/MIT. Of course there are other examples. Literally only one country out of every single country on Earth sees this routinely: England/Britain/United Kingdom.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

josephty2 wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 8:37 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
josephty2 wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
Mercer wrote:
Loner

I AM NOT A CAPITALIST HOARDER. f**k you, NPCslammer capitalist hoarder. Why not just say it? Come on, you have opinions butterfly boy.

Look, I'm not trying to be hostile, you're probably way too chill at the wrong moment and angry at the wrong moment. When you're chill there's people suffering and you're doing nothing about it and you're in heads in clouds thinking about the future and imaginary intuition nonsense.

Such a Democrat, you are. Wait if you're a Democrat why are you here? Hmm... this is confusing.

Are you a democrat in a majority Republican state? If you're not in America, before you left America, were you a democrat in a majority Republican state?

If you like slang, and memes, why are you in this website? America is paradise for the likes of you.

Look, where I am, its not like the rest of the USA country. Think the football/basketball player in Harvard, MIT, who is the best student in his chemistry class. The rest of the east coast sees the football/basketball player as a jock but he's actually one of the smarter folks in Harvard/MIT. Of course there are other examples. Literally only one country out of every single country on Earth sees this routinely: England/Britain/United Kingdom.
You sound like a nutcase. Get back on your meds, retard.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

NPCslammer wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 3:12 am
josephty2 wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
josephty2 wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Loner

And you're insulting me, capitalist. Come on, you're probably the extremely secretive type of person who hides behind what the Democrats really like. Why not go to Reddit or something? Who made you go here? You're keeping something a secret.

As of not having enough knowledge and skills in Thomas Hobbes and data structures (the second / third introductory computer programming course), I don't think that's that important to learn. You might prioritize it more, however that's your opinion.

I haven't looked up your user profile - however I think you're still in America. If you are still in America, I think I understand why you're in this website, American girls/American women don't like the likes of you. Why not study diamonds and gems then?

If you're not in America, but a different Anglo 1st world country like England or Canada or France or Germany or Australia, then I can't help but think you would be happier in America.

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

josephty2 wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 8:12 am
NPCslammer wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 3:12 am
josephty2 wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
josephty2 wrote:

Loner

And you're insulting me, capitalist. Come on, you're probably the extremely secretive type of person who hides behind what the Democrats really like. Why not go to Reddit or something? Who made you go here? You're keeping something a secret.

As of not having enough knowledge and skills in Thomas Hobbes and data structures (the second / third introductory computer programming course), I don't think that's that important to learn. You might prioritize it more, however that's your opinion.

I haven't looked up your user profile - however I think you're still in America. If you are still in America, I think I understand why you're in this website, American girls/American women don't like the likes of you. Why not study diamonds and gems then?

If you're not in America, but a different Anglo 1st world country like England or Canada or France or Germany or Australia, then I can't help but think you would be happier in America.
This is pretty ironic coming from a mentally ill crackhead living in cardboard box.

Return to “General Discussions”