Winston asked: Why does this forum attract so many psychos and posers?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Winston asked: Why does this forum attract so many psychos and posers?

Post by Shemp »

I moved this important question from the Dream Connections thread, to avoid taking that thread off-topic:
Winston wrote:
August 26th, 2022, 5:38 pm
Why does this forum attract so many psychos and posers? lol

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston asked: Why does this forum attract so many psychos and posers?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Shemp wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 12:55 am
I moved this important question from the Dream Connections thread, to avoid taking that thread off-topic:
Winston wrote:
@Winston perhaps you could elaborate on this? What criteria do you have when assessing whether someone is a psycho or a poser?

I like the different characters on the forum. I think it makes it diverse and interesting.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Because Winston hates self improvement though he does do lip service once in a while. So weirdos find a playground here
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Pixel--Dude
Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 1:14 am
@Winston perhaps you could elaborate on this? What criteria do you have when assessing whether someone is a psycho or a poser?

I like the different characters on the forum. I think it makes it diverse and interesting.
I like the different characters on this forum too, makes it a one of a kind place! But Winston's post Shemp quoted was from some kind of drama going on over in this thread where Winston was calling out someone for posing as some other guy using his name: viewtopic.php?p=377447#p377447
Winston wrote:
MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
August 19th, 2022, 4:16 pm
Winston wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 8:11 am
Oh cool. I'm in Vegas now too. The guy who interviewed me @kangarunner is also coming to Vegas too. Maybe we can all do a roundtable podcast discussion together? What do you think?
Hi Winston,

That would be great. I'm on WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram. (702) 659-9000
You just shot yourself in the foot. I contacted Mark at the number above on WhatsApp. He said you are an IMPOSTOR and that he is NOT posting under your account. Why are you impersonating him? What's your motive? I also asked him to send me a voice clip to verify that it's him and not an impostor on WhatsApp. He did so and I heard his voice. So the one on WhatsApp is really him. He claims that YOU are an IMPOSTOR. Who are you and what's your motive for impersonating Mark? Didn't you realize that when you gave me his WhatsApp number that I would find this out and you would be EXPOSED? If so, why did you do it? Surely you must have known that you'd be exposed as an impostor?

Furthermore, I checked your IP and you are also posting under "First_Class" when you claimed to be Mark's client above and asking for a refund for the Ukraine Tour. Again, why are you posing as Mark's client asking for a refund? What kind of weird game are you playing and why? It is strange and nonsensical. What's the motive?

This is the First_Class username that you share one IP with:

memberlist.php?style=11&mode=viewprofile&u=52713

Now we all know that you are an impostor and posing as Mark and as First_Class, a client asking for a refund, who is most likely a fake client too.

Btw everyone, so basically Mark's real username is "Mark Edward Davis" (with spaces between his name) whereas the imposter is "MarkEdwardDavis" (without spaces).
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Shemp wrote:
Winston wrote:
Why it attracts me, speaking as a psycho, (though for what it's worth I claim I actually have zero mental illness issues even if I don't mind the term psycho, LOL):

Because I was looking up expatriation zones to GTFO of the jewnited states, and found some article by Winston called "Best Countries to Get Laid" or something like that, then I came in and found various imbroglios and Winston posting dozens of threads about conspiracy theories, but also lotsa good old and contemporary info threads about different countries, among other fun stuff.

Addressing the question in general, I'm not naming any particular members as either (psycho and/or posers), but the top reason that comes to mind:

#1 @Winston actually allows free speech, a very rare and unusual (and praiseworthy) thing to do in a day and age where YHWH's Chosen tribe of blood-drinking hooknosed gremlins and the trashmobs of mutuant globohomos and SJWs they've created have banned actual free speech on most platforms.
So in a rare island of actual free speech like this, there's going to be oddballs saying whatever they want (and loudly, after being banned elsewhere), "virulent antisemites" such as myself posting red pill truth about jews and homos, and of course trolls trying to derail meaningful discussion hoping that the site will be closed down to stop our "free speech = hate speech" fun + the distribution of red pills.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Shemp wrote:
Winston wrote:
I think this is the same in many (most?) forums and other websites which allow comments.
Some administrators/moderators (a few only like Winston) don't really care, other forums quickly remove such comments and delete those profiles.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 2:42 pm
@Pixel--Dude
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I like the different characters on this forum too, makes it a one of a kind place! But Winston's post Shemp quoted was from some kind of drama going on over in this thread where Winston was calling out someone for posing as some other guy using his name: viewtopic.php?p=377447#p377447
Winston wrote:
MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
August 19th, 2022, 4:16 pm
Winston wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 8:11 am
Oh cool. I'm in Vegas now too. The guy who interviewed me @kangarunner is also coming to Vegas too. Maybe we can all do a roundtable podcast discussion together? What do you think?
Hi Winston,

That would be great. I'm on WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram. (702) 659-9000
You just shot yourself in the foot. I contacted Mark at the number above on WhatsApp. He said you are an IMPOSTOR and that he is NOT posting under your account. Why are you impersonating him? What's your motive? I also asked him to send me a voice clip to verify that it's him and not an impostor on WhatsApp. He did so and I heard his voice. So the one on WhatsApp is really him. He claims that YOU are an IMPOSTOR. Who are you and what's your motive for impersonating Mark? Didn't you realize that when you gave me his WhatsApp number that I would find this out and you would be EXPOSED? If so, why did you do it? Surely you must have known that you'd be exposed as an impostor?

Furthermore, I checked your IP and you are also posting under "First_Class" when you claimed to be Mark's client above and asking for a refund for the Ukraine Tour. Again, why are you posing as Mark's client asking for a refund? What kind of weird game are you playing and why? It is strange and nonsensical. What's the motive?

This is the First_Class username that you share one IP with:

memberlist.php?style=11&mode=viewprofile&u=52713

Now we all know that you are an impostor and posing as Mark and as First_Class, a client asking for a refund, who is most likely a fake client too.

Btw everyone, so basically Mark's real username is "Mark Edward Davis" (with spaces between his name) whereas the imposter is "MarkEdwardDavis" (without spaces).
Thank you, @WilliamSmith for the clarification. I think @Shemp should have provided more context to his post rather than have people believe Winston was just dissing people who use the forum.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Shemp wrote:
Winston wrote:

Read the thread. Someone was posing as Mark Davis and outed as an impostor. Why would anyone impersonate someone else? That's sort of a crime and immoral. I don't the motive. This forum is great but has its fair share of weirdos and psychos. Isn't that obvious? You guys hate Spencer and PAG too remember?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 10:12 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Shemp wrote:
Winston wrote:

Read the thread. Someone was posing as Mark Davis and outed as an impostor. Why would anyone impersonate someone else? That's sort of a crime and immoral. I don't the motive. This forum is great but has its fair share of weirdos and psychos. Isn't that obvious? You guys hate Spencer and PAG too remember?
I don't really hate anyone on the forum. I don't like Galii because I find him disruptive and he derails conversations and comes across as a troll. As far as I know though he doesn't impersonate anyone else on the forum. I don't know Spencer so I have nothing to say about him.

I read the updated version WilliamSmith shared. Which does give Shemps post some context.

Why do you think someone posed as Mark? What was to gain by doing that? Some kind of scam in mind?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shemp wrote:
Winston wrote:
I think this forum attracts less psycho's and "posers" than, for instance, Reddit. Reddit is pretty much entirely made up of people pretending to be something or someone they're not. Whereas here on HappierAbroad, quite a few members have met one another in real life and can therefore be verified or "vouched for" by others. Even those who never met someone IRL have had video or voice calls or exchanged social media details and can be verified somehow through these online interactions, especially if they include video calls. I think a much greater of HA members is 'verified' one way or another compared to Reddit, or other online forums.

So, yeah, psychos, definitely. But posers, less so. I'm sure @Yohan really is an elderly German fellow living in Japan, I'm sure @Shemp is truly a middle-aged practicioner of sexual Kung-Fu, I'm sure that Erizarry-something fellow is a prolific sex-haver, @Yick a tall forty-something British bloke, and Winston has of course been verified beyond reasonable doubt by his own overexposure. We've all seen @Cornfed is a stocky New Zealander who became incredibly beefed up and now looks like a hillbilly version of The Rock. People here are, for the most part, what they appear to be.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
flowerthief01
Freshman Poster

Post by flowerthief01 »

As a percentage of the size of the community, the fringey-cringey ratio on this forum dwarfs Reddit's by the size of a galaxy. I don't feel gross when I'm on Reddit. But on HA.... Between the Nazis (you know the type; the title of the thread could be "Mosquito populations are on the rise this summer" and they'd find a way to tie it to Jews), the unrepentent sex addicts (at least the "sugaring/girlfriend allowance" topics are dead but eyebrow-raising obsession with sex never goes away), the hardcore conspiracy theorists/science denialists (there is more mention of Flat Earth than any legit area of science. Talk about embarrassing), and Tsar (he's in an undignified class of his own), I can barely stand to be around here for more than short occasional spells.

Maybe if there were more ppl like Outcast and Mr. Man.... They are among the few who don't evoke the what-the-hell-am-I-doing-spending-my-time-talking-on-the-internet-with-him feeling. And that's coming from an atheist.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

The internet can be like that. You're bound to encounter all kinds of characters. Nothing new...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Agree with @MarcosZeitola. HA is a cross-section of people from all around the world who won't or can't comply with the work/consume/marry/work/consume more/divorce/work/die life routine.

It's inevitable that some of these people are a bit too eccentric by someone else's standards. I personally respect everyone and everyone's opinions, so long these people are not trying to shove said opinions down everyone else's throat as some sort of Gospel, with a sense of entitlement or superiority.

Once one is off the beaten track of the prescribed life routine, it becomes a very personal, intimate journey. Sure, one can try to generalise and extract useful data that can be useful to someone else. Still, everyone is different, likes and expects different things and what is a perfect set-up for Person A might not be so fitting for Person B.

I think this is the reason why, with all its ups and downs, HA is still receiving a fair amount of attention nowadays. It gives an uncensored platform to all sorts of people, some good, some less good. By doing so, it recognised that it does, indeed, take all sorts.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

This forum is the mirror of Winston like Roosh forum is the mirror of him
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 2:16 am
But posers, less so. I'm sure @Yohan really is an elderly German fellow living in Japan, I'm sure @Shemp is truly a middle-aged practicioner of sexual Kung-Fu, I'm sure that Erizarry-something fellow is a prolific sex-haver, @Yick a tall forty-something British bloke, and Winston has of course been verified beyond reasonable doubt by his own overexposure. We've all seen @Cornfed is a stocky New Zealander who became incredibly beefed up and now looks like a hillbilly version of The Rock. People here are, for the most part, what they appear to be.
Well I need to live up to my forum name more; I am rather being a charlatan. *sigh* (Relax, the onus is definitely on me).