Berlin is woke fuckin' yucks

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Berlin is woke fuckin' yucks

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Dude this is the first time I flew into Germany without transferring to another flight in order to go onto another country destination.

I am only in Berlin for a week although it only takes a day to mail stuff out using DHL.
I just finished up a project with an American company so I need to return their company laptop
because the country I currently reside in has horrible things that happen to laptop parcel packages
(i.e. broken or stolen/missing/lost)

This is going to be the longest week ever; everything is so woke in Berlin.

The females.....the social justice rah-rah-rah virtue signaling that I cannot eat meat in a hotel.

Even the prostitutes seem to suck online.....they try to scam by asking me to buy a Google steam card 100 Euro in value first and then they'll give me the address to their place to f them. I think the offline ones in Berlin are somewhat better. Let's find out in a night or two, and then, like @Winston likes to read: yeah yeah yeah a new field report!

The men here are soft-spoken and one was eating pudding with his legs crossed like a gal. That one that was eating pudding is a hotel owner, and he got on my case for my so-called "abhorrent" hygiene. Forgive me: I just got off a 8-hour flight adhering to EST time of my former employer. He also accused me of walking around "too masculine with my chest puffed out" around the hotel.

Postscript: I"m trying to tread lightly as I don't want to be arrested by the politizei.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Berlin is woke fuckin' yucks

Post by MarcosZeitola »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 29th, 2022, 3:54 pm
Dude this is the first time I flew into Germany without transferring to another flight in order to go onto another country destination.

I am only in Berlin for a week although it only takes a day to mail stuff out using DHL.
I just finished up a project with an American company so I need to return their company laptop
because the country I currently reside in has horrible things that happen to laptop parcel packages
(i.e. broken or stolen/missing/lost)

This is going to be the longest week ever; everything is so woke in Berlin.

The females.....the social justice rah-rah-rah virtue signaling that I cannot eat meat in a hotel.

Even the prostitutes seem to suck online.....they try to scam by asking me to buy a Google steam card 100 Euro in value first and then they'll give me the address to their place to f them. I think the offline ones in Berlin are somewhat better. Let's find out in a night or two, and then, like @Winston likes to read: yeah yeah yeah a new field report!

The men here are soft-spoken and one was eating pudding with his legs crossed like a gal. That one that was eating pudding is a hotel owner, and he got on my case for my so-called "abhorrent" hygiene. Forgive me: I just got off a 8-hour flight adhering to EST time of my former employer. He also accused me of walking around "too masculine with my chest puffed out" around the hotel.

Postscript: I"m trying to tread lightly as I don't want to be arrested by the politizei.
Yes, Berlin is pretty terrible. Home to a million left-wing girls with too many piercings in too many places that they would likely fail to pass through airport security. Look at Germany's birth rates and it tells you all you need to know; 1.54 children per woman. That is including the many Muslims in their population... as a rule of thumb, the lower a country's birth rate, the more infested by feminism it is.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 9th, 2022, 8:26 pm
Look at Germany's birth rates and it tells you all you need to know; 1.54 children per woman. That is including the many Muslims in their population... as a rule of thumb, the lower a country's birth rate, the more infested by feminism it is.
You are telling the truth here.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I’ve heard you can actually be arrested in Germany just for things like posting “offensive memes.”

Germany is definitely one of the worst countries in Europe when it comes to progressive bullshit. Probably on par with the UK.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

About the same situation in my native country, Austria, which is located next to Germany - no difference at all. Forget about women in that area.
Austria was always a feminist fortress.
However women in Central Europe for sure are less hateful towards men compared to feminist-friendly UK or USA/Canada.
The mindset is different, as this is not an English speaking area.
Laws are also softer towards men in case you get in trouble with women, including divorce regarding alimony/childsupport etc. etc. But otherwise...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

We Italians have never had much respect for the sense of ethics or morality of the Germans. Like the Brits, they tend to have high expectations about how the other should behave, but cut all sorts of slack when it comes to themselves. And it's even worse in Belgium, which is a country with all the bad stuff of France and all the bad stuff of Germany put together.

One of the reason we call them out of their BS is when we see how their "progressive thinking" goes to insane extreme, but completely leave alone far more hideous and disturbing attitudes or behaviours. You could go to jail if you meet a (registered) prostitute and she considers your behaviour, while she delivers her services, too aggressive or abusive.

At the same time, they are absolutely fine letting their massive Turkish population run what amounts to a parallel government, with their own justice systems, their own social rules, etc. Because hey, muh diversity.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 8:21 am
I’ve heard you can actually be arrested in Germany just for things like posting “offensive memes.”
Germany is definitely one of the worst countries in Europe when it comes to progressive bullshit. Probably on par with the UK.
I don't know about 'offensive memes' in Germany, this is more a big issue in UK.

In Germany/Austria clearly outlawed and most sensitive is only if you start a discussion about how great und useful Nazi-Hitler politics is for us.
Anything related to Nazi-past is indeed totally outlawed. But otherwise?

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Yohan wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 9:41 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
I don't know about 'offensive memes' in Germany, this is more a big issue in UK.

In Germany/Austria clearly outlawed and most sensitive is only if you start a discussion about how great und useful Nazi-Hitler politics is for us.

Its not just Nazi related politics that can get you arrested in Germany. I spoke with somebody living in Germany who said he saw a story on the news about a teenage boy who posted a meme about deporting Arabs/immigrants and he got arrested for hate speech. I can't find it anymore but I remember seeing a poster that was from Germany apparently warning people about "all white families" saying "they may be right-wing." Not far right, just right-wing.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Berlin should be proud of its history, not buying into all this shame bullshit!.
Hitler did great things for Germany and is one of the greatest leaders Germany has ever known.
I am not against Jews persay but I acknowledge that Hitler simply did what he had to do for the prosperity of Germany
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 10:26 am
Berlin should be proud of its history, not buying into all this shame bullshit!.
Hitler did great things for Germany and is one of the greatest leaders Germany has ever known.
I am not against Jews persay but I acknowledge that Hitler simply did what he had to do for the prosperity of Germany
The problem is whites turned into bitches in the Western world, BLACKED never wouldn't have become as wealthy as it did had it not been for their self hating white audience that keep them funded and Jews know how to cripple the white population on their territory. At this point these Western White nations would be better off if they just went ahead and let all the blacks and browns replace them since they obviously don't care about their culture or heritage. Jews did a fine job turning these people against themselves, but if anyone think other nations are safe. They aren't. All you have to do is call anyone "racist" then push it so hard in their faces until they have no choice but to accept the slandering and at this point that word seems to be the ultimate way to win wars in any country is force people to feel guilty and ashamed about who they are.

Europe no longer belongs to whites anymore.
Honestly people don't seem to like Hitler, but how many Romanians are ashamed of the things Vlad The Impaler did in Romania? You can't get locked up for talking about Vlad, they made this guy a legend. And he murdered innocent people just for the goddamn fun of it all. And people still view him as a hero in Romania instead of a villain. The Jews worked that guilt on the Germans real good. It also seems that whites in the West enjoy all the things that's wrong with their nations. That's because they are too comfortable, not enough bad is happening in the West to force people to end all this Progressive BS. California is proof of this.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on September 10th, 2022, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

^^^^^ @WanderingProtagonist, I wholeheartedly agree!!!! :+1:
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

For the record I don’t think people should be arrested for Nazi politics either. Especially given that any criticism of Jews gets called Nazism.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 11:52 am
For the record I don’t think people should be arrested for Nazi politics either. Especially given that any criticism of Jews gets called Nazism.
I've always had a problem with these people ever since they took over.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

publicduende wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 9:26 am
One of the reason we call them out of their BS is when we see how their "progressive thinking" goes to insane extreme, but completely leave alone far more hideous and disturbing attitudes or behaviours. You could go to jail if you meet a (registered) prostitute and she considers your behaviour, while she delivers her services, too aggressive or abusive.
Oh I friggin' see that!!! That's why as much as a Latino horndog hot-in-the-balls stand-up guy I am, I omitted P4P in Germany (Berlin specifically). This is why mongering in countries where it's "illegal and tolerated/turn the other cheek" are the best. I already have 4 honeycomb hideout countries I frequent in 2-year cycles that adhere to such male favouritism that I adore. ...and I really wanted to try the bareback P4P clubs in Germany....sheesh - looks like I'd be foolish to do so.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 9:41 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

I saw this vid just now, and yeah western Europe has gone awry for awhile now. Berlin wasn't even this bad 8 years ago!!!! :shock: