Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Getting women is not a skill

Post by Cornfed »

This isn't 100% true, but it is true that what you get on a daily basis is largely due to objective factors beyond your immediate control and in and of itself this is a good thing. You wouldn't want people to be able to just say some shit and, say, get a great job ahead of someone who studied and worked hard. That would be a worse dystopia that the current situation.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mercer wrote:
September 8th, 2022, 5:38 pm
Cornfed wrote:
September 8th, 2022, 5:36 pm
This isn't 100% true, but it is true that what you get on a daily basis is largely due to objective factors beyond your immediate control and in and of itself this is a good thing. You wouldn't want people to be able to just say some shit and, say, get a great job ahead of someone who studied and worked hard. That would be a worse dystopia that the current situation.

That's already happening in western countries. Why do you think western countries are run like shit these days? The most incompetent people are in charge. Companies would rather hire a good looking, incompetent Chad or Stacy than some ugly guy even though he has better credentials and is a harder worker. The result is today everything is run like shit and nothing works right anymore.
Of course companies hire people for terrible reasons, but not just for turning up and saying some shit. That would be even worse.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mercer wrote:
September 8th, 2022, 5:45 pm
You don't seem to understand who works in HR and runs companies these days. It's like when boomers refuse to admit how bad things are and don't want to admit how badly everything has changed. People aren't hired for talent anymore and the result is everything is shit now.
Eh, I'm largely agreeing with you.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
September 8th, 2022, 5:30 pm
Having sex and getting female attention is not a skill, it's literally just luck due to being born with good looks.
To a degree this is true; I'm not the brighest mind on this forum, I don't have a very high IQ nor am I wealthy. My social skills are decent but probably average too. But I am fairly tall and I have handsome facial features, and this is literally all it takes. Sometimes I even wonder: "Am I even funny, or am I just good-looking?" Because some ugly dude may crack the same exact joke and just be labeled "a creep" for it lol.

Life's unfair, and then you die. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

To some extent this is true, but I think a lot of guys these days who think they are average are actually above average. I think most people think this guy represents an "average guy."

In reality though, this guy is a 7 in the United States. He's not overweight, he has a clear face, no acne, and he doesn't have any tattoos. He has no visible problems with his looks. In the US these days, that makes you a 7.

In reality, this guy is closer to the average looking American man.

In the US, a lot of people could automatically upgrade from a 5 or 6 to a 7 simply by losing weight. In countries where weight problems are less prevalent, however, I suppose there isn't as much a man can do.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 8th, 2022, 6:22 pm
To some extent this is true, but I think a lot of guys these days who think they are average are actually above average. I think most people think this guy represents an "average guy."

In reality though, this guy is a 7 in the United States. He's not overweight, he has a clear face, no acne, and he doesn't have any tattoos. He has no visible problems with his looks. In the US these days, that makes you a 7.

In reality, this guy is closer to the average looking American man.

In the US, a lot of people could automatically upgrade from a 5 or 6 to a 7 simply by losing weight. In countries where weight problems are less prevalent, however, I suppose there isn't as much a man can do.
Very true. I gained some weight at some point in my marriage, knocked my looks and confidence down a few notches. Lost the weight again after my divorce, got fit and regained my looks and confidence again almost instantly. Weight loss and fitness are game changers. Brings out a man's features, makes him look better regardless of what he wears or how he dresses. That, and also personal grooming, hairstyles and facial hair make a lot of difference. Half of ugly men aren't "ugly", as much as they're just... lazy.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

For all the uglies out there hope you find a way to be a 10 :)

Return to “General Discussions”