Why is approaching women treated as a felony in Canada?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is approaching women treated as a felony in Canada?

Post by MrMan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 9:15 am
Here's another non-fiction story of mine:

I didn't get a felony, but I almost had gone through the Canadian system.

In 2004, so this was the second time that I have been to Toronto, my first time was in 1991, I was in the U of T area
...and I kid you not: I was walking past this woman was the hottest Arabian woman I've ever met (definitely had the Middle-
Eastern phenotype) that was even hotter than Kim Kardashian in all her primes!!! :shock:
Ironically...ironically, she was NOTTTTT dressed like a hot mami, but you can see her curves just effervescing through
her normal-gal attire. She had the perfect body; luscious curves plastered onto a semi-svelte frame. Perfection for lack of better description with thick jet black Elviraesque hair and impeccable alabaster ivory skin.

So I tried to say, "Hello and good day". She blatantly ignored me. Ooooo one of great Testaments and pet peeves ever: don't ignore me.

I tried again although I was already feeling at a 1,000 with anger, "Hello and good day". I didn't call her "baby", nor anything.

Again, she was adamant in her ignorance of me. :angry:

So she was a qtr. of the way down the block and I said, "Fck you you b.itch". Still ignoring me.

So after 15-25 minutes or so later, I decided to head to the U of T library.
Ironically guess who I saw working behind the main front librarian - Miss Arabian Goddess.

I actually said, "I was trying to be a gentleman, but I guess you aren't accustomed to that.". She just looked at me, and I went about my way upstairs to the 3rd floor to jump on the computer to surf the Internet.

I was surfing the Internet for 3-4 hours, and then I came downstairs to leave.

So when I was about to leave through the revolving doors, there was an elderly Asian couple leaving, so as a gentleman, I permitted them to leave first. That have cost me my drama as some Middle-Eastern/Turkish/Hispanic-looking Canadian U of T campus officer accosted me yelling, "FREEZE DON'T MOVE".

I was trying to converse with him in Spanish just to break the stereotype that I was some nasty n*gger trying to accost the damsel in distress. Epic fail; it's North America where the US Jim Crow one-drop rule even goes above the 49th Parallel; I'm just saying.

Although I wasn't arrested at that moment, I was detained....until the two more U of T campus police arrived to the scene. At that moment, I already knew who the leader of the klan (pun intended) was: Nordic, blue-eyed, blonde-haired "Einee, Minee, Moe, Catch, A, N*gger, By The Toe" 1994 Pulp Fiction security guard fag pervert looking guy.

The Pulp Fiction "rapist"/U of T Klan leader cop exhorted, "Did you say you were going to fcuk her to an innocent lady here on this campus?????"

"Yes only because she was ignoring me, and I hate being ignored"

"Turn around. You are being arrested. You have the right to remain silent....."
Hold on a second. It looks like you confessed to something you didn't do? Saying 'F-U' is not the same as saying you are going to &^%$ her. One is a kind of curse--- and no one is sure what it means but it has the mother of cuss words in it. The other is saying you will actually have sex with her, and if she isn't willing, that could be taken as some kind of rape threat... I guess. Canada is a bit weak on free speech, so maybe they just considered it harrassment. She could have took that as a rape thread. Was she a foreigner who didn't understand English?
Finally, they found my NY ID, and they became "starstruck".

"Oh you're from NYC???! We thought you were from Detroit!" (Wow the stereotype is that bad!?)
Back history: a lot of Windsor, Ontario women were lividly afraid of dating Detroit men for fear they were felons on the run...just the whole CULTure of them so a few hours east of Windsor is Toronto so they have had problems with Detroit Black men a myriad of times in southern Ontario. Again, North Americans have a hard time discerning race(s). You'd think a multicultural province like Ontario that they wouldn't think I was some n*gger from Detroit stirring up b.s. at the U of T campus on purpose.

So on the STRENGTH of that alone, they exonerated me. WTF.
That doesn't make sense. But maybe they knew some rapist who went around saying he was going to have sex with women before he did it... was from Detroit? Or maybe they practice a kind of city-based discrimination.

The University of Toronto has a reputation for being very liberal.

Women aren't required to say 'Hello' back if you say 'Hello.' It might be rude, but they don't have to. And some of those Muslim cultures might be a bit weird about women speaking to men they don't know. In Saudi Arabia, women may not hardly ever interact with men outside their families.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

In 2004, so this was the second time that I have been to Toronto, my first time was in 1991, I was in the U of T area
...and I kid you not: I was walking past this woman was the hottest Arabian woman I've ever met (definitely had the Middle-
Eastern phenotype) that was even hotter than Kim Kardashian in all her primes!!! :shock:
Ironically...ironically, she was NOTTTTT dressed like a hot mami, but you can see her curves just effervescing through
her normal-gal attire. She had the perfect body; luscious curves plastered onto a semi-svelte frame. Perfection for lack of better description with thick jet black Elviraesque hair and impeccable alabaster ivory skin.

So I tried to say, "Hello and good day". She blatantly ignored me. Ooooo one of great Testaments and pet peeves ever: don't ignore me.

I tried again although I was already feeling at a 1,000 with anger, "Hello and good day". I didn't call her "baby", nor anything.

So she was a qtr. of the way down the block and I said, "Fck you you b.itch". Still ignoring me.

Ironically guess who I saw working behind the main front librarian - Miss Arabian Goddess.

I actually said, "I was trying to be a gentleman, but I guess you aren't accustomed to that.". She just looked at me, and I went about my way upstairs to the 3rd floor to jump on the computer to surf the Internet.

So when I was about to leave through the revolving doors, there was an elderly Asian couple leaving, so as a gentleman, I permitted them to leave first. That have cost me my drama as some Middle-Eastern/Turkish/Hispanic-looking Canadian U of T campus officer accosted me yelling, "FREEZE DON'T MOVE".

I was trying to converse with him in Spanish just to break the stereotype that I was some nasty n*gger trying to accost the damsel in distress. Epic fail; it's North America where the US Jim Crow one-drop rule even goes above the 49th Parallel; I'm just saying.

Although I wasn't arrested at that moment, I was detained....until the two more U of T campus police arrived to the scene. At that moment, I already knew who the leader of the klan (pun intended) was: Nordic, blue-eyed, blonde-haired "Einee, Minee, Moe, Catch, A, N*gger, By The Toe" 1994 Pulp Fiction security guard fag pervert looking guy.

The Pulp Fiction "rapist"/U of T Klan leader cop exhorted, "Did you say you were going to fcuk her to an innocent lady here on this campus?????"

Hold on a second. It looks like you confessed to something you didn't do? Saying 'F-U' is not the same as saying you are going to &^%$ her. One is a kind of curse--- and no one is sure what it means but it has the mother of cuss words in it. The other is saying you will actually have sex with her, and if she isn't willing, that could be taken as some kind of rape threat... I guess. Canada is a bit weak on free speech, so maybe they just considered it harrassment. She could have took that as a rape thread. Was she a foreigner who didn't understand English?

"Oh you're from NYC???! We thought you were from Detroit!" (Wow the stereotype is that bad!?)
Back history: a lot of Windsor, Ontario women were lividly afraid of dating Detroit men for fear they were felons on the run...just the whole CULTure of them so a few hours east of Windsor is Toronto so they have had problems with Detroit Black men a myriad of times in southern Ontario. Again, North Americans have a hard time discerning race(s). You'd think a multicultural province like Ontario that they wouldn't think I was some n*gger from Detroit stirring up b.s. at the U of T campus on purpose.

That doesn't make sense. But maybe they knew some rapist who went around saying he was going to have sex with women before he did it... was from Detroit? Or maybe they practice a kind of city-based discrimination.

Women aren't required to say 'Hello' back if you say 'Hello.' It might be rude, but they don't have to. And some of those Muslim cultures might be a bit weird about women speaking to men they don't know. In Saudi Arabia, women may not hardly ever interact with men outside their families.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Mercury wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 5:31 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 7:59 am
Club culture is dead in the Anglosphere. What about foreign countries?
It's totally dead in the Anglosphere, especially America. Today, there are but two and only two genres of music ever played at American nightclubs. Rap/hip hop, and country.

For those who don't know, rap/hip hop is in fact that violent gangbanger music with nothing but yelling, profanity, and glorification of the gang life. Rap/hip hop is popular because Americans have become violent. Over 90% of American millennials and post millennials are in gangs. American colleges have become war zones, many of them more dangerous than Iraq. Overrun by violent gangs, shootings and gang wars in broad daylight, America is even on track to become one of the Top 5 Most Dangerous countries on Earth by 2030 if not sooner.

Country is popular because line dancing is the new mainstream culture dance of the USA. Line dancing has people spaced out and looking like a military training exercise, where everyone is 6 feet apart and seeing only backs of fellow dancers. Line dancing is also even the only legal type of dance as all other forms of dancing have been outlawed by Congress in 2013. There have been reports on Quora and the former Yahoo Answers of guys getting erections while dancing with women at clubs and school dances. Guys have reportedly gotten erections while especially slow dancing with a woman at a school dance or nightclub. Innumerable American clubs and DJs have gotten sued by women because a guy she was dancing with got an erection on her and she felt it. That is exactly how line dancing became the new mainstream dance of America and how grinding, juking, and slow dancing went the way of the dinosaurs.
The majority of Toronto woemen also like trap music and Drake. Most end up as prostitutes who scam middle class White Canadian men of their weekly earnings via falsely accusing the clients of rape and being forced to hand over their wallet inside the massage parlours like Dream Spa, Sunshine Spa and Vivid Spa.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

MrMan wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 8:05 pm

The University of Toronto is even a women's college. Absolutely no men allowed at all. You could even say that the Toronto Police Department enforces the women-only-no-men regime at University of Toronto and will immediately and promptly arrest any man they see on or within 300 feet or less of the campus and charge them with criminal trespassing and/or loitering in a restricted area.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Mercury wrote:
September 17th, 2022, 1:41 am
MrMan wrote:

The University of Toronto is even a women's college. Absolutely no men allowed at all. You could even say that the Toronto Police Department enforces the women-only-no-men regime at University of Toronto and will immediately and promptly arrest any man they see on or within 300 feet or less of the campus and charge them with criminal trespassing and/or loitering in a restricted area.
Sub 8 male students are not allowed to flirt, look or interact with female students.This is because it’s considered sexual violence and it leads to a suspension and trespass notice.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

MrMan wrote:
In Saudi Arabia, women may not hardly ever interact with men outside their families.
I hear that women in Saudi Arabia are actually forbidden to interact with men outside their families under that country's laws. It's what they call Sharia law.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Mew6ix wrote:
September 17th, 2022, 2:27 am
Mercury wrote:
September 17th, 2022, 1:41 am
MrMan wrote:

Sub 8 male students are not allowed to flirt, look or interact with female students.This is because it’s considered sexual violence and it leads to a suspension and trespass notice.
No males at all are ever allowed to interact with female students, nor are they even allowed to take classes at University of Toronto. That's even 75 years to life in Canadian prison.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

The worst that can happen is getting expelled and being cautioned for criminal harassment. What a great way to waste your money to pay lawyers and student loans for Trudeau
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MrMan wrote:

Thanks @MrMan, I cannot disagree with anything you have said here. I was under duress at the moment so I did confess to something I didn't do.