I live in an RV

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Mercer
Freshman Poster

I live in an RV

Post by Mercer »

I've become a total loner. I stopped dating women and don't have any friends. I quit my job. I decided to live in an RV. I refuse to contribute to society anymore since I'm hated for not being Chad so why even put in an effort? I will continue to post here from libraries that I visit because this site is the only socialization that I get now. I am much happier living like this.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Re: I live in an RV

Post by fschmidt »

Disconnecting from modern scum is a good step. I suggest visiting a conservative Mennonite church just to see that non-scum still exist outside of modern culture.

https://saidit.net/s/nonmorons/comments ... te_church/
Mercer
Freshman Poster

Post by Mercer »

Western society is so bad now that living in an RV is preferable and less stressful.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tell us about your life in an RV. Where is it situated? Near a lake? Nature?

Are you stationed in one place or do you move around? Do you have cooking facilities? Can you make some pictures of the RV and surroundings?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Living in an RV working remotely utilizing wireless internet is a pretty good deal. But why not just move abroad?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It's funny how things have gone. In the boomer days the boogie man used to scare young men into behaving used to be "If you don't straighten up and fly right you'll end up living in a van by the river". Now it's more like, "Cheer up - if you straighten up and fly right and save your money then in just a decade or so you could be living in a van by the river". That's progress for you. There really does need to be some kind of great reset.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Smart move.
Why fork over the majority of your paycheck to the elites who fund feminism? Black rock and Blackstone are buying up real estate to create a nation of serfs and incels.