Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: The west is a scam for men

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Mercer wrote:
September 25th, 2022, 11:03 am
Men are expected to do all of the hard work, work the shittiest jobs now and get no benefits from it, and pay taxes that benefit everyone except for them. This is exactly why so many men "don't want to work" anymore and would rather do heroin and play videogames. They literally expect men to do the lowest paying, stressful jobs that they are overqualified for, live in a run down apartment in a shitty neighborhood or with roommates or family despite working full time, be sexless, told that they're entitled and privileged for being born as men, and then just accept it because if you complain you will get censored and called an "incel" by delusional beta males who accept their status as second class citizens. What a shithole the west is!
West is best!
The west has some of the most successful countrys in the world
And the west is becoming more secular so that means a faster progression of progress and advancement for our culture!
This kind of self pitying garbage is just what i would of expected from a weak beta
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

This kind of self pitying garbage is just what i would of expected from a weak beta
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Blue pill ignorance at its best. Unless you are trolling. West is best to make money and GTFO if you ever want to have a family and raise kids. I see no point of living in the West, even if you are filthy rich. Girls will give you p***y, but you will have absolutely no security and any marriage will degrade you to beta loser level since she will own you after you sign that paper.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Toronto is a scam. Working 40 hours a week for 4 weeks a month and you can’t even afford rent and food. Not to mention that you as a man will become an incel.
Back in the feudal ages at least the men had wives.
Toronto is American feminism on steroids.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

At least you have affordable healthcare in Canada. We get nothing here. All of those shiny American hospitals are there to extort money out of people.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

have2fly wrote:
September 25th, 2022, 10:52 pm
At least you have affordable healthcare in Canada. We get nothing here. All of those shiny American hospitals are there to extort money out of people.
Are you over 70 years? Why would you want “free healthcare” when single men are discriminated in Canada? We also have to pay for our own prescriptions.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

have2fly wrote:
September 25th, 2022, 8:39 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Blue pill ignorance at its best. Unless you are trolling. West is best to make money and GTFO if you ever want to have a family and raise kids. I see no point of living in the West, even if you are filthy rich. Girls will give you p***y, but you will have absolutely no security and any marriage will degrade you to beta loser level since she will own you after you sign that paper.
Im not ignorant and im not a troll...
I kind of agree with some things you said like marriage in the west is a waste of time
Feminism is a major weakness of the west and only stops both betas and alphas from having meaningful relationships
Which is why I dont mind banging hot western women but I dont see them as wife material
This is why I want a thai bride from across the drink
A woman who has not been corrupted by the poison of feminism....
But success is possible in the west with a bit of elbow greese and a can do attitude.
You have to be a little bit naughty and not play by the rules in order to get ahead
Which is why as well as a well paid career in education I have a little side venture which is my professional gambling career
A combination of pursuing a well paid career and bending the rules to my advantage is what made me so successful
All the elites are doing it because they are smart enough to play the system.
Thats what made them so successful in the first place
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Mew6ix wrote:
September 25th, 2022, 10:56 pm
have2fly wrote:
September 25th, 2022, 10:52 pm
Are you over 70 years? Why would you want “free healthcare” when single men are discriminated in Canada? We also have to pay for our own prescriptions.
Are you 16 years old? Just so you know even when you are young shit happens. Anyone can get into an accident or get sick. When you start dealing with American healthcare you start losing your life since medical bills literally own your life. People have to sell their homes just to afford to see doctors, even when they do have good insurance.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Im not ignorant and im not a troll...
I kind of agree with some things you said like marriage in the west is a waste of time
Feminism is a major weakness of the west and only stops both betas and alphas from having meaningful relationships
Which is why I dont mind banging hot western women but I dont see them as wife material
This is why I want a thai bride from across the drink
A woman who has not been corrupted by the poison of feminism....
But success is possible in the west with a bit of elbow greese and a can do attitude.
You have to be a little bit naughty and not play by the rules in order to get ahead
Which is why as well as a well paid career in education I have a little side venture which is my professional gambling career
A combination of pursuing a well paid career and bending the rules to my advantage is what made me so successful
All the elites are doing it because they are smart enough to play the system.
Thats what made them so successful in the first place
You make decent money living in the West. Good, that's the whole point of living here. But banging Western women? Are those American women you referring to? Besides huge STD problem, American women are a huge risk. You never know when she will call police on you, claim she was raped, try to steal your semen to get pregnant, try to extort money out of you, slash your tires or set you up in some other weird way. Mental disorders, health issues, drugs and alcohol addictions, countless abortions, bestiality - American women have it all. Why bother taking the risk? I remember I had one night stands with many American girls when I was in college here, now I am extremely happy none of them harmed me in any way. Any single one of them could've gotten upset and called police on me for no reason. My whole life would've been ruined. I am completely done with American women. The risk is not worth it.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

The Ontario government is trying to privatize healthcare so we’re heading like Americans without Medicaid.Canadians also pay higher taxes and real estate compared to Americans.

Return to “General Discussions”