The Happier Abroad Solution for Right Leaning Liberals who Don’t Want To Live In Latin America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: The Happier Abroad Solution for Right Leaning Liberals who Don’t Want To Live In Latin America

Post by Outcast9428 »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
October 10th, 2022, 1:52 pm
You dont have a clue what you are talking about when it comes to thailand @Outcast9428
I have been doing research into thailand since I want a thai bride of my own and I have found that women are expected to be monogamous in marriage
But its ok for married men to have love affairs and see prostitutes on the side....
This is more in line with true traditionalism
Y'know, the kinda traditionalism that I believe in and not ur delusional beta fantasy version of traditionalism :roll:
https://factsanddetails.com/southeast-a ... -3243.html
You should read this
Its an overview of Thai sexual culture written by someone with more credability than you :lol:
That article is confirming exactly what I told you…

When asked how many sexual partners they had had: 30 percent of males and 61 percent of females said one; 45 percent of males and 32 percent of females said two to four; 14 percent of males and 5 percent of females said five to 12; and 11 percent of males and 2 percent of females said more than 13.

Let’s say the girls are lying which many probably are… The male figures are still going to be accurate. 75% of people in Thailand have slept with no more then 4 people. That is an exponentially smaller number of people then your average Westerner has had sex with.

Even then, a lot of those higher numbers I guarantee you are from men visiting prostitutes. So it is unlikely the average female’s numbers truly match men’s numbers because some 80% of men in Thailand have gone to a prostitute at some point.

I’m sure some men there commit adultery but that does not mean it is acceptable.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: The Happier Abroad Solution for Right Leaning Liberals who Don’t Want To Live In Latin America

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Outcast9428 wrote:
October 10th, 2022, 3:06 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
October 10th, 2022, 1:52 pm
You dont have a clue what you are talking about when it comes to thailand @Outcast9428
I have been doing research into thailand since I want a thai bride of my own and I have found that women are expected to be monogamous in marriage
But its ok for married men to have love affairs and see prostitutes on the side....
This is more in line with true traditionalism
Y'know, the kinda traditionalism that I believe in and not ur delusional beta fantasy version of traditionalism :roll:
https://factsanddetails.com/southeast-a ... -3243.html
You should read this
Its an overview of Thai sexual culture written by someone with more credability than you :lol:
That article is confirming exactly what I told you…

When asked how many sexual partners they had had: 30 percent of males and 61 percent of females said one; 45 percent of males and 32 percent of females said two to four; 14 percent of males and 5 percent of females said five to 12; and 11 percent of males and 2 percent of females said more than 13.

Let’s say the girls are lying which many probably are… The male figures are still going to be accurate. 75% of people in Thailand have slept with no more then 4 people. That is an exponentially smaller number of people then your average Westerner has had sex with.

Even then, a lot of those higher numbers I guarantee you are from men visiting prostitutes. So it is unlikely the average female’s numbers truly match men’s numbers because some 80% of men in Thailand have gone to a prostitute at some point.

I’m sure some men there commit adultery but that does not mean it is acceptable.
No fella!
The article said that men have sex with other women even when married...
What the article said is more in line with my idea of traditionalism and not ur fantasy world beta dystopia...
Since I wanna marry a Thai woman and still bang other ladys on the side