Why do Truthers NEVER talk about leaving America as a solution and assume the whole world is the same?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do Truthers NEVER talk about leaving America as a solution and assume the whole world is the same?!

Post by Winston »

Check this out. I emailed Wayne Bush of www.trickedbythelight.com. He is one of these new truthers that believe the entire world is a prison matrix and the only way to be free and find peace and happiness is to exit the matrix after you die by avoiding the false light trap. So basically, they believe the world is nothing but suffering and not worth living in and that there are no greener pastures to be found in this world, so the only way to be free is to escape it. Yet they cannot prove that whatever is out there beyond the matrix is any better. So go figure. They are even more pessimistic and negative than me since they think they have to escape the whole world to be happy rather than seeking greener pastures outside of America. Anyway, I asked Wayne Bush why he and his crowd (e.g. Matt McKinley, Howdie Mickoski, etc.) don't consider seeking greener pastures abroad rather than having to leave the whole matrix. Here is his reply. Notice he sidestepped my question as though he has some type of MENTAL BLOCK toward my question and solution. Why?! Also notice that he seems to only see the negative in foreign countries. That's very sad. Worse than we are.

Wayne Bush:
Thanks, not sure if I have seen this one. I'll look into it.

Regarding the manifesting reality with intention and "expectations" etc., I think that either has to be done or is much more easily done once one has passed over or at least when in the astral or void while dreaming and having an OBE or lucid dreaming experience. I agree that it is pretty hard to do here from the physical, but would require a lot of time and effort and consistent intention to do so.

And, yes, I have been overseas. I have been to the Philippines for six weeks, Costa Rica many times and also Cancun. I don't know about Taiwan per se, but all the places I went to can be very dangerous and I have been targeted for robbery and have heard stories about ladyboys etc. ganging up on people in parks.

This world has pockets of good areas, of course, but there is still a lot of deception and suffering in this world. My mom was diagnosed for the third time with cancer. There are people with cancer and other diseases as well as hunger, warfare, etc. in all countries.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do Truthers NEVER talk about leaving America as a solution and assume the whole world is the same?!

Post by Winston »

Message I posted on YouTube for all of Howdie Mickoski's fans, who believe that they have to leave the whole world/matrix in order to escape suffering and find happiness.

To All of Howdie's Fans: I don't understand something. Why do you feel you have to leave the whole world/matrix rather than seeking GREENER pastures ABROAD? Here in Taiwan a nice restaurant meal costs 6 dollars or less with NO taxes or tips! Same in all of Asia, no taxes or tips required, unlike the ripoff prices you pay in the US! I also have full healthcare coverage for a small copay. The people in Asia are also very nice and humble, not toxic and arrogant like in America. And the streets are clean and super safe and crime free, there are no bad neighborhoods where you can get mugged. And I feel no stress or anxiety because once you are out of Satanic America, you feel a lot more stress free and your mental health is much better. Cost of living is way less too, not outrageous like America. Cops in Asia (including China) are also very polite and nonconfrontational too, not a-holes like in America. So basically, when you leave America nearly all your problems are SOLVED! So WHY do you continue to believe that America = the world and that the option to leave America doesn't exist, as Matt and most truthers falsely assume?! I don't get it. Are you all blind to anything outside the US matrix? Why do you have a mental block to my obvious and BEST solution? When I talk about this, you truthers seem to have a switch inside you that causes you to tune me out. Why?! Are you all NPCs and robotically controlled without your knowing? Yet you call yourselves "freethinkers" so go figure. Watch some of my latest podcasts for more on this obvious solution if you're interested. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Important question for all truthers in the "exit the matrix/tricked by the light" crowd

To All Truthers and Their Fans:

I don't understand something. Why do you feel you have to leave the whole world/matrix rather than seeking GREENER pastures ABROAD? Here in Taiwan a nice restaurant meal costs 6 dollars or less with NO taxes or tips! Same in all of Asia, no taxes or tips required, unlike the ripoff prices you pay in the US! I also have full healthcare coverage for a small copay. The people in Asia are also very nice and humble, not toxic and arrogant like in America. And the streets are clean and super safe and crime free, there are no bad neighborhoods where you can get mugged. And I feel no stress or anxiety because once you are out of Satanic America, you feel a lot more stress free and your mental health is much better. Cost of living is way less too, not outrageous like America. Cops in Asia (including China) are also very polite and nonconfrontational too, not a-holes like in America. So basically, when you leave America nearly all your problems are SOLVED! So WHY do you continue to believe that America = the world and that the option to leave America doesn't exist, as Matt and most truthers falsely assume?! I don't get it. Are you all blind to anything outside the US matrix? Why do you have a mental block to my obvious and BEST solution? When I talk about this, you truthers seem to have a switch inside you that causes you to tune me out. Why?! Are you all NPCs and robotically controlled without your knowing? Yet you call yourselves "freethinkers" so go figure. Watch some of my latest podcasts below for more on this obvious solution if you're interested. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/@happierabroad/videos

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

See below how everyone assumes America is the world so everything you dislike about life in America also applies to the whole world. See my reply below. How can everyone be universally blind, including truthers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgvPkrNsuug

Orphan Annie
3 weeks ago (edited)
I am all for a hard days work but I feel that I am in a never-ending loop of eat, sleep, shower, toil, and pay bills that is by design. Then even if we get everything paid off we start over if something breaks down, gets stolen, or if mother destroys it. If we add up the the time for sleeping and working alone we have very little life left to enjoy our fruits of our labor.

Its so retarded that our bodies require so much maintenance and cruel that we are being forced to pay for our most basic needs. Maybe, we don't have junk DNA but cut off DNA from all the poisons and jabs. No matter where I go there is always this underlying feeling of not belonging and being in a prison held against my will. They have us trapped here in a daily grind just to survive in this realm.

We should have access to our most basic needs regardless of ability to pay. When I was a child, I would get the willies walking the store aisles looking at all the prices on everything and could not wrap my head around why my mum had to stand in a long line to pay for food or why my dad had to work all the time to pay bills.

Even when it comes to careers in the corporate world not just anybody gets to become a CEO or gets a business loan or gets a brand name. It doesn't matter how smart you are or how many degrees you get its all controlled. The entire game of life is rigged, I have seen it for myself.

Ignorance is bliss
3 weeks ago (edited)
You're seeing reality for what it is. You're awake, and that's scarce.

"Held in a prison against my will." You hit the nail on the head.

All these chores every day for decades just to pay even for the most basic needs just so you can survive.

This reality is like a very bad dream. the only difference is you don't wake up from it, so here we are waiting for bodily death, but not even that might liberate the spirit unless you've gained the necessary knowledge to escape this matrix for good.

Helping our fellow victims of this prison once we escape so that they may also have a chance, then we can go ahead and shut this place down.

Orphan Annie
3 weeks ago
@Ignorance is bliss
30 year mortgage to pay off your house,
5 years to pay off your car,
day after day pay for your food,
week after week pay for your gas,
month after month pay for utilities,
year after year pay to fix this and that,
Meanwhile, your body falls apart too busy to repair it,
5 years later your buying a new car,
30 years later your house is your prison,
Your now retired too poor to leave it,
Meanwhile, your house falls apart cant afford to repair it,
Then when you die they mark your grave with all caps,
You were never living you were only a dead man walking,
Its called an American dream because that's all you were doing.

Orphan Annie
3 weeks ago (edited)
@Ignorance is bliss I know people who love this realm and are happy lost in space as a spinning monkey. I am with you this is a bad dream. Lets shut this place down its grotesque in so many ways and with all the money grubbing in the truth community it makes me want to vomit. Sanity Machine is the only YouTuber that I know exposing it.

Orphan Annie
3 weeks ago
@Ignorance is bliss I wish people could see that slavery is masked as careers.

ketan Natekar
3 weeks ago
respected orphan annie i totally agree with you.what do u think could be the solution to end all these sufferings and escape from this realm? please guide.my opinion is ahead---unfortunately we don't have choice,some unknown power forced us to change various bodies from animals,birds,beasts,aquatics,human beings etc.we don't hold power to decide whether to take birth in this hellhole or not,where to take birth,in which family,in which species on earth we absolutely have no power over any of it.that's very scary part.

ketan Natekar
3 weeks ago
I request you to create an eco village community of like minded spiritual truth seekers who want to escape the reincarnation cycle,so that we all truth seekers can live safely away from matrix slavery control system.I have a land,i invite you and all like minded people.lets co create healthy,natural life.

Happier Abroad: Escape USA & Date Foreign Women!
4 minutes ago (edited)
Yeah life can be drudgery, but that's because you don't have joy and passion and a purpose to live for. Also you probably lack love and romance too, because if you had a beautiful spouse by your side to love and cuddle with every night, and a circle of warm caring friends, then the drugery of life would be worth putting up with and become much more tolerable. Another problem is that you think the problem is the whole world when the real problem is AMERICA. What I mean is that if you moved abroad life would be more interesting and fun, alive, genuine, and soulful because America is a very soulless and empty country and you are programmed to blame the world because you falsely assume that America = the world when it does not. Even if you just move to Mexico you will see that there is no social isolation or loneliness there, and no social anxiety either. You can be yourself and get wild and do what you want without restrictions and everything is much cheaper too. Same with Philippines, Thailand, and Latin America, etc. So the real problem is AMERICA, not yourself or the whole world. That's what the truth movement is blind to for some reason. If you listen to some of my podcasts I go into this in detail. Just something to consider. I'm the only truther with real solutions but other truthers are blind to my solution for some reason. Thanks for considering my point.

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

They aren't truthers.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Americans,for the most part are sincere.Dutch people are not.the liberal whackos,the right wing nutjob crowd,the Qanon shills,the hood types,the latinos,well they are all sincere in their tomfoolery.

Americans are more friendly than 'Dutch',evne my politically correct normie sister says this,it's just that their frindship can have drawbacks and all kinds of low level toxicity compared to a dutch friend,but their friendship is way more sincere.

americans are low level people,but also don't forget that they do have many positives aswell.

I LOLed when Winston said there is a open social vibe in the netherlands.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Truthers / conspiracy theorists are quite learned. They see the world very differently than you.

They (conspiracy theorists) are not so great with networking, organization, unlike successful Asian American um, what's the word, yuppies.

In contrast, Asian American yuppies basically are a vibe opposite of happier abroad forum.

It's not that the conspiracy theorists can't think of different countries, happier abroad, it's just they have one passion (ask them they'll tell you) and that's their whole life.
Like the idea of picking one college major except totally far more open to those without degrees.

Many conspiracy theorists I read some of their childhood biography and they are very different from "white yuppies", even those who didn't break the law and did drugs. Basically something happened early in life that made them "more open minded" than "white yuppies". Of course they'll never talk about leaving America as a solution. Think of it this way.

They (conspiracy theorists) found their group. They're not thinking of you or your emotions. It's not narcissistic, it's just pure 100% intellectual. When you mentioned happier abroad and leaving America, that's 0% intellectual. It's like English terms (e.g. irony, metaphor, etc.) to solve a math problem.

The group for this? I'm not sure, however esl students are a better clique for this.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

@Winston
Kevin Barrett, a truther if there ever was one, is talking about leaving america for morocco:
https://kevinbarrett.heresycentral.is/2 ... y-studies/