The Outcast Problem - Gamma Male Idealism?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: The Outcast Problem - Gamma Male Idealism?

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 11:26 am
I think I’m gonna stop replying to this thread. It’s devolving into a shit flinging contest (part of which is definitely my fault I won’t deny that).

I’ve had an amazing past three days. I have a new girlfriend now and she is so adorable I can’t even put it into words. I feel like I’ve been swimming in a sea of euphoria and I’d rather not waste that by arguing with people and getting angry lol. I’d rather text her, or, daydream about the next time we see each other haha.

@Pixel--Dude I definitely think prostitutes should be married some day too. I think everyone should be married except for people who are too dangerous to be married.

@Lucas88 I am sorry for my outbursts and explosions. I am extremely passionate about a lot of things but I should control my temper better.
Don't worry about it, man! I can kick people's asses but I can also take a beating too!

Congratulations on finding a new girlfriend. I'm pleased that you've found another cute little Asian with whom you have a shot at happiness. 8)
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 4:07 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 1:59 am
However, I cannot see any other reason why a man would pursue sex with multiple women and insisting that it cannot be with prostitutes. PUA culture is obsessed with getting validation from women. If they weren't they wouldn't be so obsessed with sleeping with dozens or hundreds of girls.
That is because paying a prostitute for temporary sex isn't an affirmation of masculinity, validation, or victory.

A one-and-done thing is buying a one-time experience and it's affirming and validating the money, while the act affirms the weakness of a man.

Not all men who use prostitutes are going to be weak. It really depends on the context.

The way I see it, if a guy uses prostitutes because he has no other options, then he's weak. It's an act of desperation. There's no respect in that.

An Incel that uses a prostitute is still an Incel. He's affirming his weakness and his total failure with women by using a prostitute.

An act of choice is different than a decision due to no other choices.

Human males get affirmation of their masculinity by bedding females who offer it for free or without payment.

Traditionally, this means in the context of a relationship like marriage. But any long-term relationship is enough to give real powerful affirmation. Hookups give affirmation. Prostitutes really only affirm the value of money, but prostitutes don't affirm the value of a male.

A girl freely giving sex to a guy and the more time that a girl spends with a guy both give a guy affirmation. Prostitutes offer neither of those things. It's a purely transactional relationship based entirely on payment for sex and it favors women. People can say men get something out of it and feminists say women are victims, but prostitutes are the ones with the power and men do get something which is less cash and surrendering their power.

I wouldn't go to a strip club because I don't see any value in it. What's the difference between that and watching it free online? I would only enjoy having a girl that I possess or have in my orbit freely giving me a lapdance. There's no real desire it sparks in me because I personally wouldn't value the strippers and it provides no enhancement to my pride or boost to my value as a man.

I think that context is very important. An Incel that uses a prostitute would be affirming his weakness and low status, but a college fraternity or sports team that gangbangs a prostitute would just be doing it for fun because they can. The guys would have other girls as girlfriends.

For one, the Incel, it's an act of desperation.
For the fraternity or sports team, it's a real choice.

Same as if a man is courting a girl but at the same time goes to a prostitute, especially if the society requires girls stay virgins. The man is making a choice to go to a prostitute.

Men who use a prostitute out of desperation and having no other options are simply weak men. There is really no other way to spin it and weakness isn't a desirable trait.

Weakness must be discouraged. There's no easy solution that's will give a true victory.

The acquiescence of power isn't power. I view strength, pride, and honor as some virtuous qualities.

I know that if I used a prostitute, it would be shameful. That's because of what I mentioned. I would be a total humiliation and a total disgrace and be surrendering my pride and become a weak man. I am not weak, I am among the strongest of men.

People might say that using a prostitute is always a choice, so it doesn't matter but that's untrue because everything in life has a context.

Is it a real choice if a man has no other options? No. That's not a real choice.

Maybe if he's old, it's too late in his mind to get a female, and decides it's his best solution but that's not desperation, it's a logical option. He has limited time left and is probably too old for anything long lasting and real. A prostitute or sugar baby is what most guys can get if they're really old.

The same goes for if a guy is hideously ugly or has a grotesque deformity. The same goes for a morbidly obese man. The act of an attractive female whore being willing to be sexual involved for money with these men is affirming the guy more than the money because of the hideous men's completely grotesque nature. A whore willing to have sex with these men even for money would make it more about affirmation of the man because most girls including whores cannot hide genuine disgust or repulsion to have sex with such hideous undesirables.

However, for men in their prime who are normal humans, it is different. Men are not true men without getting real female affirmation.

Female affirmation is one reason why I need a virgin girl in her prime. It's the ultimate affirmation. In my personal circumstances, getting a virgin girl would crown me as a king among men, and I would become a legend. That's the power that it holds because of the context of a guy like me getting a virgin girl in her prime. I definitely envision myself as a true king upon my victory. :fleur-de-lis: :crown:

Men who are in their youthful prime who receive the affirmation of any youthful girl will always be the most successful in life. There's a spiritual power in it. Female affirmation is one thing that changes a guy's reality in really powerful ways.

I, at my age, become a legend once I obtain a virgin girl in her prime and get her female affirmation. But younger men who receive female affirmation in their youthful prime would be more successful at ordinary life, and their affirmation at a young age gives them more opportunities in life.

Affirmation cannot be bought. Affirmation must be earned. Affirmation is given freely, much like respect.

Transactional things like diplomacy, authority, and power to get a girl is conquest. Female affirmation achieved through any means where it's won in some way would have some value of meaning.

Buying sex with a prostitute is not affirmation and it's no conquest. It's a sign of desperation or weakness if a man has no other options and because he's too weak that he must purchase sex with a whore who would have sex with any customer for the right price means it's just affirming the value of money.

Any man who has a true sense of pride, wants female affirmation, or desires a sense of conquest will not ever use a prostitute.

Nothing I say is a promotion of degenerate lifestyles, only an analysis of nature, human nature, and reality. It also evaluates hidden nuances and hidden aspects relating to this specific topic.

@MarcosZeitola @Lucas88 @Pixel--Dude @Cornfed
I've had experiences with both prostitutes and one night stands. A lot of my one night stands were in my youth though, back when I used to drink a lot more and enjoy a more hedonistic lifestyle. These days I'm a single father of one who doesn't really care too much about pub culture and a lifestyle of Hedonism.

I've seen prostitutes, not as a sign of weakness or anything like that, but just as an unfortunate necessity for a single guy like me who doesn't go out much to meet new people.

I have to make a point of disagreement with @Outcast9428 about casual one night stands being joyless etc. Even though he advocates prostitution as a necessity for single men before they settle down and get married, in my experience it has been the encounters with prostitutes that were joyless and lacking any emotional connection at all. Even though I've had one night encounters with girls there has still been a degree of passion in our sex. Whereas the prostitute encounters were cold and clinical. Purely transactional.

Excluding one really positive encounter I had with a Hungarian girl who was absolutely lovely. The rest may as well have been A.I. synthetic sex robots who just moan in the right places to give the illusion of a passionate and meaningful encounter. The Hungarian prostitute was different though. Afterwards we had a cup of tea and had a chat about different things and even though I only paid for half hour of her time I spent well over an hour with her.

So for anyone who is craving affection, but unable to get a girlfriend. I wouldn't recommend prostitution at all. For anyone with blue balls who just wants something to stick their dick into then maybe you could use a prostitute. But you'd probably get just as much satisfaction from sticking it in a vacuum cleaner pmsl :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this definition of Sigma males. Is this us? Are we considered Sigma? I never heard this term before. How come it's not more common?

https://www.wikihow.com/Sigma-Male

https://www.wikihow.com/Sigma-Male-vs-Alpha-Male

I always thought that everyone was either alpha or beta. I didn't know there were more categories. They seem too black and white though. Aren't many people between categories? For example, could we be on the spectrum between Sigma and Gamma rather than squarely in one category? Especially since reality is nuanced and not black and white?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne