What are your Taboo Opinions that you get to express on HappierAbroad but rarely elsewhere?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: What are your Taboo Opinions that you get to express on HappierAbroad but rarely elsewhere?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MrPeabody wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 11:27 pm
Happier Abroad can get away saying things that would get you kicked off of Twitter and Youtube. Maybe that's because nobody takes us seriously. It's not a bad position to be in.
I don't think that's it, Winston just isn't some useless tyrant that wants to control speech like those garbage ass other platforms do. Especially if they are leftist owned, then they are the only people who can say whatever they want with no push back or censorship.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: What are your Taboo Opinions that you get to express on HappierAbroad but rarely elsewhere?

Post by Outcast9428 »

fschmidt wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 10:28 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
November 18th, 2022, 10:57 pm
I think its normal for somebody to hate a culture they don't fit into. Especially if they feel the culture is outright hostile towards them.
Yes and since almost everyone hates me, I hate almost everyone. Left, Right, makes no difference. The Left hate me because I am on the Right. Most of the Right hate me because I am racially jewish. The Jews hate me because I don't support their bullshit. So I sincerely wish that most of humanity would die. Humanity has truly turned to shit and deserves to be slaughtered.
That’s understandable, even if someone agrees with a lot of the values of a certain group, at the end of the day, being cast out of that group is going to make you angry. It’s a human reaction.

I’m sure you know, as a group, I am not really fond of Jews. I’m not fond of Blacks either. As a group, I have a low opinion of them. I also have a low opinion of people from Western and Northern Europe as well as people from certain US states. I have an infamous hatred for the state of Florida and I really dislike California, Oregon, New York and other progressive states. I also really dislike Nevada. I don’t really like Canadians either. That being said, for me personally, despite having a low opinion of all these groups… I still am not the type to automatically write someone off because of their group affiliation. My ex girlfriend is from Florida and in spite of her being my ex, I still think at heart, she was a pretty nice person and hope she finds a way through her personal struggles some day.

I don’t like Blacks as a group, but they are the main group of people I work with… And there are a few of them who I like and get along with. I’d definitely be willing to hang out with them or be friends with them.

The same thing applies to you. You are a fellow traditionalist on this forum, a real one, not a fake one. And for that reason alone I already have a lot more respect for you then I do for the masses. Being a traditionalist already shows me that you have a really strong moral character and set of principles. If you are a fellow traditionalist who is hated by other Jews for not going along with their bullshit… Then I see no reason to hold your ethnicity against you.

So I just want to let you know that if I’m here, saying anti-Semitic things, I’m not including you or people like you in those feelings. I’m only talking about people who fit a pattern of behavior that I have come to understand as being common among Jews. And personally I wouldn’t mind being friends with or accepting you into any group I belonged to.

Just wanted to let you know that. Perhaps seeing me say anti-Semitic things about Jews is automatically too off-putting for you to respect me. I can understand that. But as for me, I do respect you because I think you have strong moral principles and you clearly do not follow the herd at all no matter how strong the pressure to conform is.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 9:20 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 12:22 am
My most taboo opinion is probably not all that taboo compared to others on the forum; I believe women belong in the household, and they are designed to be mothers, wives and caregivers running their families. I am wary of any woman having a career outside of the house and I don't believe this to be a good thing at all. Feminism is a great evil that has poisoned women against men and caused society as we know it to rot. I honestly don't even want my daughters to attend higher education beyond high school, as college and universities aren't just infiltrated but outright run by feminists, "critical race theory" believers and communists. I'd prefer them to be married early to a good man and become mothers young, before the world puts all sorts of crazy ideas in their heads.

If I say any of this in the "real world" people look at me as if I am some sort of crazy Taliban member. I'm not; I don't go around stoning adulterers and I'm fairly relaxed in dealing with other people as I don't feel I benefit much from conflict if it can be avoided. But my view of an ideal world when it comes to marriages, families and the relation between the genders would probably shock a great many people.
I strongly agree with that… There’s something about “a career woman” where I feel like they’re not a real woman. I do not want my future daughters going to college or focusing on career either. I want to find them a good man to marry and for them to be at home. I do not believe women belong in the workforce and I would feel like as a failure as a man if my wife was working full time. Maybe part time work temporarily but I’d prefer that she just not work at all.

I feel like this is what differentiates traditionalists from mainstream conservatives. Mainstream conservatives do oppose the sexual degeneracy and general moral/cultural decline we’ve seen in the west. But traditionalists oppose the entire gender independence/equality movement. Traditionalists believe men should be the breadwinners and women should be homemakers. We don’t believe men and women should have the same role in life and so we try to excel at our duty in order to encourage women to excel at theirs.

Pretty much everyone I know in real life does know that I believe that though. So I don’t consider it an opinion I can only express here.
My stance on women is one of the things I cannot really talk about with people in real life. Also, my overall dislike for animals... I don't outright hate them but I am not fond of pets and frankly fail to see the point of having them. If I say this to people offline, they seem to think of me as some sort of sociopath lol. It's kind of sad that disliking children is more socially acceptable nowadays than disliking pets. The whole "dog person" versus "cat person" thing is such a huge deal to some folks, whereas I'm neither; I'm a "leave me alone you f***ing weirdos person". :lol:

Career women aren't my cup of tea, no. My first wife's lack of appreciation of domestic bliss and her desire to earn money for herself is one of the main reasons why she was, ultimately, quite unsuitable as a spouse. The quiet, homebody type of girls who just want to bake and cook, clean, and pump out babies make far superior partners for a man.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 20th, 2022, 6:48 am
fschmidt wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 10:28 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
November 18th, 2022, 10:57 pm
I think its normal for somebody to hate a culture they don't fit into. Especially if they feel the culture is outright hostile towards them.
Yes and since almost everyone hates me, I hate almost everyone. Left, Right, makes no difference. The Left hate me because I am on the Right. Most of the Right hate me because I am racially jewish. The Jews hate me because I don't support their bullshit. So I sincerely wish that most of humanity would die. Humanity has truly turned to shit and deserves to be slaughtered.
That’s understandable, even if someone agrees with a lot of the values of a certain group, at the end of the day, being cast out of that group is going to make you angry. It’s a human reaction.

I’m sure you know, as a group, I am not really fond of Jews. I’m not fond of Blacks either. As a group, I have a low opinion of them. I also have a low opinion of people from Western and Northern Europe as well as people from certain US states. I have an infamous hatred for the state of Florida and I really dislike California, Oregon, New York and other progressive states. I also really dislike Nevada. I don’t really like Canadians either. That being said, for me personally, despite having a low opinion of all these groups… I still am not the type to automatically write someone off because of their group affiliation. My ex girlfriend is from Florida and in spite of her being my ex, I still think at heart, she was a pretty nice person and hope she finds a way through her personal struggles some day.

I don’t like Blacks as a group, but they are the main group of people I work with… And there are a few of them who I like and get along with. I’d definitely be willing to hang out with them or be friends with them.

The same thing applies to you. You are a fellow traditionalist on this forum, a real one, not a fake one. And for that reason alone I already have a lot more respect for you then I do for the masses. Being a traditionalist already shows me that you have a really strong moral character and set of principles. If you are a fellow traditionalist who is hated by other Jews for not going along with their bullshit… Then I see no reason to hold your ethnicity against you.

So I just want to let you know that if I’m here, saying anti-Semitic things, I’m not including you or people like you in those feelings. I’m only talking about people who fit a pattern of behavior that I have come to understand as being common among Jews. And personally I wouldn’t mind being friends with or accepting you into any group I belonged to.

Just wanted to let you know that. Perhaps seeing me say anti-Semitic things about Jews is automatically too off-putting for you to respect me. I can understand that. But as for me, I do respect you because I think you have strong moral principles and you clearly do not follow the herd at all no matter how strong the pressure to conform is.
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QeiGkEEBM_c[/youtube]

Ur such a suck up :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 20th, 2022, 9:52 am
My stance on women is one of the things I cannot really talk about with people in real life. Also, my overall dislike for animals... I don't outright hate them but I am not fond of pets and frankly fail to see the point of having them. If I say this to people offline, they seem to think of me as some sort of sociopath lol. It's kind of sad that disliking children is more socially acceptable nowadays than disliking pets. The whole "dog person" versus "cat person" thing is such a huge deal to some folks, whereas I'm neither; I'm a "leave me alone you f***ing weirdos person". :lol:

Career women aren't my cup of tea, no. My first wife's lack of appreciation of domestic bliss and her desire to earn money for herself is one of the main reasons why she was, ultimately, quite unsuitable as a spouse. The quiet, homebody type of girls who just want to bake and cook, clean, and pump out babies make far superior partners for a man.
I use to also not see a point to pets but I realized they have many points.

A housecat is better than dogs. It's easier and takes much less work.

The point of a pet is to teach children responsibility and give a non-human companion. It also helps them learn to have sympathy, empathy, and care for something. It adds to their memories and children like animals.

I want to get myself a cat when I have my own place. Having a pet can also reduce stress if it's the right pet suited for a person's personality.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'll express some of my opinions about LGBT stuff on Facebook.

There are things I'll say about women, sex, and marriage here that I might not publish under my name on a public forum. But I'm not a very risqué poster anyway.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@MrMan

If I was a suck up I would’ve pretended not to be anti-Semitic. What I wrote is nothing but the truth.

@MarcosZeitola

To be honest, I also view not liking animals, especially dogs, as a red flag in people. Maybe you’ve never had dogs, but they are some of the sweetest creatures put on this Earth. They are extremely loyal, they always think you are the best, they always seem so happy to see you, and on top of that they are super cute. Dogs are pretty amazing creatures. If a girl told me she didn’t like dogs I honestly wouldn’t date her.

I’m surprised anyone is bothered by your views on women in the Philippines. I mean I figure that point of view is mainstream there.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
My most taboo opinion is probably not all that taboo compared to others on the forum; I believe women belong in the household, and they are designed to be mothers, wives and caregivers running their families. I am wary of any woman having a career outside of the house and I don't believe this to be a good thing at all. Feminism is a great evil that has poisoned women against men and caused society as we know it to rot. I honestly don't even want my daughters to attend higher education beyond high school, as college and universities aren't just infiltrated but outright run by feminists, "critical race theory" believers and communists. I'd prefer them to be married early to a good man and become mothers young, before the world puts all sorts of crazy ideas in their heads.

If I say any of this in the "real world" people look at me as if I am some sort of crazy Taliban member. I'm not; I don't go around stoning adulterers and I'm fairly relaxed in dealing with other people as I don't feel I benefit much from conflict if it can be avoided. But my view of an ideal world when it comes to marriages, families and the relation between the genders would probably shock a great many people.
I strongly agree with that… There’s something about “a career woman” where I feel like they’re not a real woman. I do not want my future daughters going to college or focusing on career either. I want to find them a good man to marry and for them to be at home. I do not believe women belong in the workforce and I would feel like as a failure as a man if my wife was working full time. Maybe part time work temporarily but I’d prefer that she just not work at all.

I feel like this is what differentiates traditionalists from mainstream conservatives. Mainstream conservatives do oppose the sexual degeneracy and general moral/cultural decline we’ve seen in the west. But traditionalists oppose the entire gender independence/equality movement. Traditionalists believe men should be the breadwinners and women should be homemakers. We don’t believe men and women should have the same role in life and so we try to excel at our duty in order to encourage women to excel at theirs.

Pretty much everyone I know in real life does know that I believe that though. So I don’t consider it an opinion I can only express here.
Except that you forget women have always had and held jobs, in tribes women have jobs and I honestly feel that women make better nurses than males anyway. A male nurse is just weird as hell, and therefore female nurses are important. Don't know why some of you feel that women shouldn't have any working role when there are careers suitable just for them. Teaching small kids for instance is a nurturing role. My cousin owns a lot of day care centers and teaches kids for a living. My mother works mentally disabled people, she's emotionally, nurturing, supporting. Such jobs are very beneficial for women if they are compassionate about helping people. I wouldn't have any issue with a woman having a job as long as she wasn't one of those career driven types. But if she was a nurse, worked in a medical field and was actually passionate about helping sick people then yeah. Thing is my mom even cares for people when she wasn't being paid to do it, so I know she isn't just "doing a job" she really gives a shit about helping people in need.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 20th, 2022, 9:29 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Except that you forget women have always had and held jobs, in tribes women have jobs and I honestly feel that women make better nurses than males anyway. A male nurse is just weird as hell, and therefore female nurses are important. Don't know why some of you feel that women shouldn't have any working role when there are careers suitable just for them. Teaching small kids for instance is a nurturing role. My cousin owns a lot of day care centers and teaches kids for a living. My mother works mentally disabled people, she's emotionally, nurturing, supporting. Such jobs are very beneficial for women if they are compassionate about helping people. I wouldn't have any issue with a woman having a job as long as she wasn't one of those career driven types. But if she was a nurse, worked in a medical field and was actually passionate about helping sick people then yeah. Thing is my mom even cares for people when she wasn't being paid to do it, so I know she isn't just "doing a job" she really gives a shit about helping people in need.
Yeah, if we're talking about nurses, I do think women should hold those jobs.

Personally, I think the public education system in general has been a disaster and that we should go to homeschooling and private schools only. But yes, women are better at teaching small children as well. There's actually a term for women's work, its called pink collar jobs. I can make an exception those. A lot of the entertainment industry jobs would also need to have women. I do think people in Shakespeare's time period took it too far when they said women shouldn't even be actresses. We definitely need female actresses and musicians and other type jobs along those lines.

Should women be working in standard corporate offices though or blue collar work? Not really.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 20th, 2022, 10:06 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 20th, 2022, 9:29 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Yeah, if we're talking about nurses, I do think women should hold those jobs.

Personally, I think the public education system in general has been a disaster and that we should go to homeschooling and private schools only. But yes, women are better at teaching small children as well. There's actually a term for women's work, its called pink collar jobs. I can make an exception those. A lot of the entertainment industry jobs would also need to have women. I do think people in Shakespeare's time period took it too far when they said women shouldn't even be actresses. We definitely need female actresses and musicians and other type jobs along those lines.

Should women be working in standard corporate offices though or blue collar work? Not really.
Private schools would be too expensive, and most parents aren't really interested in teaching their own kids.
That's why they rather ship them off to school. Its a shame what has happened to the education system.
Hell I don't remember school ever sucking as bad as it does right now other than college.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Outcast9428 wrote:

The word "anti-Semitic" is meaningless. I am constantly called an antisemite by Jews. At this point, "anti-Semitic" just means something that Jews don't like, and that makes me anti-Semitic.

I hate the Right for many reasons. One is their obsession with race. All races are horrible by now, and race just isn't that meaningful. Also, the Right is not traditional at all. There are almost no traditional people left. Outside of traditional Anabaptists and a few conservative Muslims, I would genuinely like to exterminate the population of the West. The rest of the world isn't much better, but my favorite group is the conservative Mennonites which is why I would like to move to central Pennsylvania.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

fschmidt wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 10:43 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

The word "anti-Semitic" is meaningless. I am constantly called an antisemite by Jews. At this point, "anti-Semitic" just means something that Jews don't like, and that makes me anti-Semitic.

I hate the Right for many reasons. One is their obsession with race. All races are horrible by now, and race just isn't that meaningful. Also, the Right is not traditional at all. There are almost no traditional people left. Outside of traditional Anabaptists and a few conservative Muslims, I would genuinely like to exterminate the population of the West. The rest of the world isn't much better, but my favorite group is the conservative Mennonites which is why I would like to move to central Pennsylvania.
What standards does somebody have to meet in order for you to consider them traditional?

I don't think all races are horrible. The majority of Asians I've met seemed like good people to me.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 6:57 am

I don't think all races are horrible. The majority of Asians I've met seemed like good people to me.
I've met some very liberal Asians, for instance the young progressives on Manila based universities, many of whom I have to regrettably report are every bit as insufferably "woke" as their American counterparts, and heavily America-centric in their approach of the world. Asians in the West, too, can be horrible. Those raised in the West, especially third or fourth generation Western Asians, are often hard to distinguish from Western whites or blacks when it comes to views. Being the "model minority", an Asian will usually conform to the culture he or she moves to; if the culture is feminist and liberal, the Asian will be, too, or try to be. The same cannot be said for Muslims who hold on to their culture much more strictly and who still maintain things like family honor to a much higher degree.

Asian cultures tend to be, in general, superior to Western culture. But inferior to American Mormons or Middle-Eastern Muslims when it comes to morality; the Japanese or Filipinos, for instance, are absolute degenerates when compared to the Amish.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 7:10 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 6:57 am

I've met some very liberal Asians, for instance the young progressives on Manila based universities, many of whom I have to regrettably report are every bit as insufferably "woke" as their American counterparts, and heavily America-centric in their approach of the world. Asians in the West, too, can be horrible. Those raised in the West, especially third or fourth generation Western Asians, are often hard to distinguish from Western whites or blacks when it comes to views. Being the "model minority", an Asian will usually conform to the culture he or she moves to; if the culture is feminist and liberal, the Asian will be, too, or try to be. The same cannot be said for Muslims who hold on to their culture much more strictly and who still maintain things like family honor to a much higher degree.

Asian cultures tend to be, in general, superior to Western culture. But inferior to American Mormons or Middle-Eastern Muslims when it comes to morality; the Japanese or Filipinos, for instance, are absolute degenerates when compared to the Amish.
Well that just confirms it, the university system is the heart of the cancer in every society.

I’m glad to see more conservatives these days questioning the entire value of a university education. The more we disempower these institutions, the better. Girls especially, anyone who sends their daughter to college (unless it’s a very specific kind of college) is a complete, negligent moron.

Asian conservatism tends to be more biological/cultural whereas everybody else’s conservatism is more religious. In some ways that makes them more resilient, in some ways it makes them less. If they had Christianity in the majority of their countries I think they’d follow it much more rigidly then everybody else does.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 10:43 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

Don't elect this man president and give him the nuclear football.