What are your Taboo Opinions that you get to express on HappierAbroad but rarely elsewhere?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

What are your Taboo Opinions that you get to express on HappierAbroad but rarely elsewhere?

Post by Lucas88 »

We all know that the internet is full of censorship. Platforms such as Reddit and many forums outright prohibit the expression of certain viewpoints which are deemed taboo by the particular community and actively remove them or at least display a more subtle kind of attitude fanaticism which holds certain types of opinions to be inherently invalid and unworthy of discussion. However, this is not too different from real life. While some people are indeed more willing to show support for politically incorrect opinions amidst their own private circle of friends, even in real-life interactions there are certain even less conventional and seldom discussed viewpoints which, if openly expressed, would likely be met with scorn and derision or outright confusion and which we therefore keep to ourselves most of the time. This forum on the other hand is truly something special. It is perhaps the only place where I feel I can express my more unconventional thoughts without being judged.

What are some of your taboo opinions and unconventional viewpoints that you get to express freely on HappierAbroad but not in most other places?

Mine are as follows:

Hatred of own country - Here on HappierAbroad I've spoken at length about my extreme and pathological hatred for the UK and British culture and my deep love for Mediterranean and Hispanic culture which I regard as superior. While not being an opinion that would get me crucified by the contemporary PC crowd, my oikophobic anti-British sentiment would certainly result in my alienation among most circles in the UK and is also perceived as bizarre by most foreigners whom I meet too who seem unable to understand how somebody could ever dislike their own country or culture.

Ethnic self-hatred - Related to the previous point, I've also spoken about how I despise my own national identity and do everything I can to distance myself from British culture and British people, especially when I am abroad in a Hispanophone country where I insist on speaking nothing but Spanish 100% of the time and associate only with locals. Needless to say, talking about ethnic self-hatred is a taboo - unless it fits the contemporary left's paradigm of minorities as victims of internalized racism - and is therefore relegated to certain dark corners of the internet.

Willingness to date only Latinas and Hispanophone women - This attitude of mine isn't really that taboo at all and I just see it as a personal preference, but it would certainly be considered offensive in any feminist-leaning circles (e.g., Western universities and many workplaces) as well as among the colorblind "anti-racist" crowd. Sorry folks, I only date Brown women, not pale-ass White women. Not hating, just being honest.

The JQ/Anti-Judaism - Now this one really is a taboo that could get me crucified by the ADL or some other skanking Jewish thought police organization. I'm proudly one of the forum's more outspoken "antisemites" along with the legendary Conan the Barbarian lookalike Aryan warrior @WilliamSmith, the big manly jacked-up muscleman @Cornfed and various others who call out the crimes and evil schemes of the Jewish tribal mafia (aka New World Order) and its contemptible lackeys. I myself even work to expose the perverse Kabbalistic doctrines behind Jewish supremacism and anti-Gentilism and warn people about Jewish Messianism which is just a plan of world domination and enslavement of the Gentile nations. I regard the elite Jews as merely vessels for the evil agenda of the demonic demiurge. Obviously these views would get me kicked out of any modern educational institution, fired from most jobs and instantly banned from many forums.

Abrahamic religions as demiurgic programs of deception and control - While some of the forum's "antisemites" still identify as Christian, I regard Christianity, Islam and all sectarian offshoots as slave religions created by the Hebrew impostor god Yahweh and his "angels" (all of whom I consider deceptive demonic entities) for the enslavement and destruction of Gentile souls and the suppression of all true spiritual knowledge such as the Kundalini lifeforce energy and the occult techniques for our future ascension to godhood. My views on religion and spirituality garner hostility from Christians and other Abrahamists and would be considered insane by the vast majority of modern secular people. I think that only Gnostics and a minority of modern Pagans would be receptive to my views.

The presence of NPCs/Organic Portals - Like @Winston, @Pixel--Dude and a few other more spiritually inclined members, I am of the view that the vast majority of people on the planet are in reality nothing more than NPC-like beings or "Organic Portals" incarnated by the false demiurge and who lack any kind of divine soul or higher consciousness while only a small minority of people living today are true divine souls and possess higher consciousness. To put it more bluntly, I believe that the vast majority of people who we meet aren't even real humans, just shells who outwardly resemble humans. Of course, this view is totally offensive to any egalitarians as well as New Agers, Christians and Muslims who usually believe that everyone is created equally by god/Allah (i.e., the false demiurge). It would also be considered insane by most secular people (whom I consider mostly NPCs anyway).

What about your taboo opinions and unconventional viewpoints?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: What are your Taboo Opinions that you get to express on HappierAbroad but rarely elsewhere?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 18th, 2022, 8:26 pm
We all know that the internet is full of censorship. Platforms such as Reddit and many forums outright prohibit the expression of certain viewpoints which are deemed taboo by the particular community and actively remove them or at least display a more subtle kind of attitude fanaticism which holds certain types of opinions to be inherently invalid and unworthy of discussion. However, this is not too different from real life. While some people are indeed more willing to show support for politically incorrect opinions amidst their own private circle of friends, even in real-life interactions there are certain even less conventional and seldom discussed viewpoints which, if openly expressed, would likely be met with scorn and derision or outright confusion and which we therefore keep to ourselves most of the time. This forum on the other hand is truly something special. It is perhaps the only place where I feel I can express my more unconventional thoughts without being judged.

What are some of your taboo opinions and unconventional viewpoints that you get to express freely on HappierAbroad but not in most other places?

Mine are as follows:

Hatred of own country - Here on HappierAbroad I've spoken at length about my extreme and pathological hatred for the UK and British culture and my deep love for Mediterranean and Hispanic culture which I regard as superior. While not being an opinion that would get me crucified by the contemporary PC crowd, my oikophobic anti-British sentiment would certainly result in my alienation among most circles in the UK and is also perceived as bizarre by most foreigners whom I meet too who seem unable to understand how somebody could ever dislike their own country or culture.

Ethnic self-hatred - Related to the previous point, I've also spoken about how I despise my own national identity and do everything I can to distance myself from British culture and British people, especially when I am abroad in a Hispanophone country where I insist on speaking nothing but Spanish 100% of the time and associate only with locals. Needless to say, talking about ethnic self-hatred is a taboo - unless it fits the contemporary left's paradigm of minorities as victims of internalized racism - and is therefore relegated to certain dark corners of the internet.

Willingness to date only Latinas and Hispanophone women - This attitude of mine isn't really that taboo at all and I just see it as a personal preference, but it would certainly be considered offensive in any feminist-leaning circles (e.g., Western universities and many workplaces) as well as among the colorblind "anti-racist" crowd. Sorry folks, I only date Brown women, not pale-ass White women. Not hating, just being honest.

The JQ/Anti-Judaism - Now this one really is a taboo that could get me crucified by the ADL or some other skanking Jewish thought police organization. I'm proudly one of the forum's more outspoken "antisemites" along with the legendary Conan the Barbarian lookalike Aryan warrior @WilliamSmith, the big manly jacked-up muscleman @Cornfed and various others who call out the crimes and evil schemes of the Jewish tribal mafia (aka New World Order) and its contemptible lackeys. I myself even work to expose the perverse Kabbalistic doctrines behind Jewish supremacism and anti-Gentilism and warn people about Jewish Messianism which is just a plan of world domination and enslavement of the Gentile nations. I regard the elite Jews as merely vessels for the evil agenda of the demonic demiurge. Obviously these views would get me kicked out of any modern educational institution, fired from most jobs and instantly banned from many forums.

Abrahamic religions as demiurgic programs of deception and control - While some of the forum's "antisemites" still identify as Christian, I regard Christianity, Islam and all sectarian offshoots as slave religions created by the Hebrew impostor god Yahweh and his "angels" (all of whom I consider deceptive demonic entities) for the enslavement and destruction of Gentile souls and the suppression of all true spiritual knowledge such as the Kundalini lifeforce energy and the occult techniques for our future ascension to godhood. My views on religion and spirituality garner hostility from Christians and other Abrahamists and would be considered insane by the vast majority of modern secular people. I think that only Gnostics and a minority of modern Pagans would be receptive to my views.

The presence of NPCs/Organic Portals - Like @Winston, @Pixel--Dude and a few other more spiritually inclined members, I am of the view that the vast majority of people on the planet are in reality nothing more than NPC-like beings or "Organic Portals" incarnated by the false demiurge and who lack any kind of divine soul or higher consciousness while only a small minority of people living today are true divine souls and possess higher consciousness. To put it more bluntly, I believe that the vast majority of people who we meet aren't even real humans, just shells who outwardly resemble humans. Of course, this view is totally offensive to any egalitarians as well as New Agers, Christians and Muslims who usually believe that everyone is created equally by god/Allah (i.e., the false demiurge). It would also be considered insane by most secular people (whom I consider mostly NPCs anyway).

What about your taboo opinions and unconventional viewpoints?
To be honest I always thought self hatred was a leftist issue, a lot of them people hate their own race so much they spend hours on end cucking out and getting off to nigs erasing them out of existence. I don't understand why leftist types are filled with self hate, but I assume your reason for being this way is different from theirs. As for me, I only hate and resent being black because it feels like a f***ing cult to me at this point being black. Everyone fetishizing your damn race to cope with their pathetic white guilt issues, the Queen of spade shit which makes being black even more cultish that white women need to mark themselves with a card game symbol to show they are self hating racist that exploit black males who have no confidence in themselves but will lay in bed with these garbage white trash anti-white self hating women rebelling against their own race and gladly trying to destroy their own nation. I have a lot of reasons for hating both blacks and whites. I hate the whites for turning into self loathing ass kissers of the negriod race regardless of what they do.

I hate that every where they relocate they try to convert and change nations to reflect the shit nation they left and ruined themselves like how Californians love to flock to other states and purposely f**k them up with their politics. And I definitely don't like nigs, especially the males because even if you have some who speak out against Jews and all of that, you have way more blacks that enjoy seeing whites in their new self defeat roles, and contribute to dismantling and destroying everything they built. On top of it all, they are responsible for why the culture is shit, and contribute to everything that's wrong with both whites and blacks today. They'll complain about racism but love it when a white woman shouts "f**k me harder nigger!" In their ears while the stupid white cuck strokes his dick. How can you bitch about anything when you contribute to shit like that?
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: What are your Taboo Opinions that you get to express on HappierAbroad but rarely elsewhere?

Post by Outcast9428 »

I guess it depends on what audience I am around… In my own private circle of friends… Nothing. I am exactly the same around them that I am on Happier Abroad. My friends are all just as passionate and aggressive about the traditionalism as I am. They are also JQed and believe in genetic determinism. They don’t care that I have hardcore yellow fever or really any of my opinions.

Around my family, it’s pretty much the same situation I just have to express those opinions in a slightly softer way. My dad agrees with pretty much all of it anyway, he just thinks I take the authoritarian parts too far. We have pretty much all the same basic opinions though.

Around my co-workers I definitely have to watch myself more. I don’t hold back on my disdain for sexual liberalism, and I even attack feminism and tell my co-workers I want to be the sole provider and my wife be a stay at home mom. I tell them I like really sweet, good girl types.

It’s mostly the racial topics I really don’t mention to them. My company is like 75% Black and they definitely would not be happy to know what I think about Black people to be honest… But part of the reason I think that way is because of how they themselves behave. Even if I believed all the statistics and scientific side of things, I’m still very fair to people I know in person. If they behave like their stereotype though I am not at all surprised because the vast majority, to varying extents, do fit the stereotype.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 18th, 2022, 9:00 pm
I don't understand why leftist types are filled with self hate, but I assume your reason for being this way is different from theirs.
Yep, in my case I simply don't fit into the culture into which I was born, find it extremely alien to me and don't really like anything about it, but I don't have any vengeful desire to see it crash and burn or take pleasure in its destruction. It's just that British culture is not for me and I feel much more comfortable in Southern Europe and Latin America. I don't harbor any ill will towards British people either. I just don't vibe well with most of them and so I prefer to stay away from them and associate with people of other nationalities.

White leftists who hate their own race do so because the ideology to which they subscribe is based on a particular idea of "social justice" and a desire for revenge. Those leftists view modern Western society as a one of inequality, unfairness and oppression in which Whites are seen as the privileged oppressors and Blacks and other minorities are seen as the downtrodden victims. In light of this simplistic and warped view of society, those same people see it as their mission to fight for the supposed oppressed against all injustices - either real or imaginary - and actively seek revenge against those who they perceive as being responsible for the injustice and oppression - i.e., the White collective. Since many of those leftists themselves are White, they come to view themselves as part of the supposed oppressor group which must be punished or even destroyed and so they engage in acts of self-hatred and go out of their way to kiss the asses of Blacks, and in some cases even get off on the idea of being cucked by Blacks. We are talking about people who have such a warped interpretation of reality and are probably messed up in the head to begin with.

Wishing for the destruction of certain races including one's own is just a sad desire born out of the darkest emotions of resentment and vengefulness. It is nothing to be proud of and the Jewish elite is now promoting such hatred for the destabilization of our societies. The Blacks who go along with that bullshit and seek to harm and humiliate Whites out of some warped desire for revenge are just rotten too. They are falling for the Jewish elite's trap of divide and conquer. Leftism doesn't unite a nation in solidarity. It only fragments society and pits one group against another through largely manufactured conflicts.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

1. Hatred of the current version of America because it refuses to end corruption and it refuses create a good society. People are blinded by flawed ideologies and false dichotomies and everything is toxic. It's a country led by Elites and everyone parrots everything they're told.
2. Hatred of the West. It destroyed the traditional society and only works to undermine true freedoms, destroy morals, and it allows females to become sluts.
3. Hatred of Republics and Democracy. Republics are a scam that cannot work and always decay into corrupt systems of oligarchy, plutocracy, feudalism, and dysfunction. Democracies are mob rule where the majority vote can choose the worst option and that's the choice. Money, especially fiat money, now determines much of elections. Elections are a scam.
4. The Jews are evil. It's time people stop falling for their propaganda and recognize they're evil. Jews are the greatest threat to humanity. Most Jews are subhuman because most are evil, toxic, corrupt, lack physical beauty, carry the most hereditary genetic diseases, built no civilization of their own that has withstood the ages, and they have the worst morals and worst ethics. Jews are the most degenerates. Jews lie, lie, and lie. The Holocaust is a hoax or if it happened (in a lesser form) then the Jews deserved it.
5. I don't believe in established religions
6. It's perfectly fine to break rules or cheat in a corrupt system
7. Most laws are not legitimate. I don't follow illegitimate laws.
8. Youthful females are biological adults. Arbitrary laws don't change nature. Nature is the only law when it comes to if a girl is a biological adult.
9. Money in it's current form is a scam and everyone falls for the scam
10. Youthful virgin girls are the only choice for a good relationship. Non-virgins (girls with 1-2 previous partners) are less than ideal by half their value (and not acceptable to me for a real relationship. I might add them to a friend with benefits position and they give me monogamy but they'll never be a girlfriend or wife). Sluts, which means any female with 3+ previous partners is a terrible choice for any relationship. Most men marry whores and they think that's normal. It's not normal and that's why civilization in in decay. Sluts undermine tradition and destroy society.
11. Females age 24+ are worthless to begin a real relationship. Females ages 30+ are completely worthless. Any man who begins a real relationship with them or marries them is a loser and undermining tradition. Feminism can be defeated if men had even half the willpower as I do.
12. Antarctica is the true continent of humanity's origin if humanity originated on a single continent.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WanderingProtagonist and @Lucas88

I think its normal for somebody to hate a culture they don't fit into. Especially if they feel the culture is outright hostile towards them.

I will never understand conservatives who like places like California, New York, Chicago, or Florida. They can talk all they want about what these places used to represent, but that's not what they represent or stand for anymore, and the environment/culture of these places are extremely hostile to anybody trying to live a conservative life (although for different reasons). I don't live in a city to look at beautiful monuments all day. I visit a city to see those monuments. But if you actually live there, they're mostly just a bonus. Are you just going to stand in the freezing cold weather and gawk at the Statue of Liberty or Empire State Building for an hour? I don't think enduring 8-10 hours a day of hostile lifestyles all around me is worth it just to occasionally appreciate the beautiful monuments there and reflect on what the city used to be like. If anything that sounds hella depressing to be surrounded by, what is essentially the cultural ruins of a once great city. To think that it used to be a great place to raise families and now its just filled with sketchy, dysfunctional people everywhere.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 18th, 2022, 10:57 pm

I think its normal for somebody to hate a culture they don't fit into. Especially if they feel the culture is outright hostile towards them.

I will never understand conservatives who like places like California, New York, Chicago, or Florida. They can talk all they want about what these places used to represent, but that's not what they represent or stand for anymore, and the environment/culture of these places are extremely hostile to anybody trying to live a conservative life (although for different reasons). I don't live in a city to look at beautiful monuments all day. I visit a city to see those monuments. But if you actually live there, they're mostly just a bonus. Are you just going to stand in the freezing cold weather and gawk at the Statue of Liberty or Empire State Building for an hour? I don't think enduring 8-10 hours a day of hostile lifestyles all around me is worth it just to occasionally appreciate the beautiful monuments there and reflect on what the city used to be like. If anything that sounds hella depressing to be surrounded by, what is essentially the cultural ruins of a once great city. To think that it used to be a great place to raise families and now its just filled with sketchy, dysfunctional people everywhere.
You are right, and I agree with this. But there aren't too many conservative types living here much anyway. I'm just depressed
with all the "it's my fault that blacks are oppressed" attitudes with people. It's like they have no damn history or understanding of how blacks treat each other. The only time a black man's life even matters is if a white cop kills him, then you have self hating whites kissing ass, sucking up and protest in white nations that feel so sorry for our asses, that all the shit we do to each other in our communities become non-existent and irrevelant and that's why I get pissed off with whites. Every other day, which is practically every day. A black man dies at the hand of another black man or some black child gets shot for nothing by some aint shit house nigga, none of these f***ing self loathing whites could care less, they're just waiting for someone white to do it, that way they get to play SJW and "I hate my race, BLM!" This...This is why I resent being black. But I wouldn't want to be White or Asian either. I've seen both of those two cucking to blacks, if I had a choice I'd much rather be full blood American Indian. Straight up Wind In His Hair from Dances With Wolves.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

My most taboo opinion is probably not all that taboo compared to others on the forum; I believe women belong in the household, and they are designed to be mothers, wives and caregivers running their families. I am wary of any woman having a career outside of the house and I don't believe this to be a good thing at all. Feminism is a great evil that has poisoned women against men and caused society as we know it to rot. I honestly don't even want my daughters to attend higher education beyond high school, as college and universities aren't just infiltrated but outright run by feminists, "critical race theory" believers and communists. I'd prefer them to be married early to a good man and become mothers young, before the world puts all sorts of crazy ideas in their heads.

If I say any of this in the "real world" people look at me as if I am some sort of crazy Taliban member. I'm not; I don't go around stoning adulterers and I'm fairly relaxed in dealing with other people as I don't feel I benefit much from conflict if it can be avoided. But my view of an ideal world when it comes to marriages, families and the relation between the genders would probably shock a great many people.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

November 18th, 2022, 11:29 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

You are right, and I agree with this. But there aren't too many conservative types living here much anyway. I'm just depressed
with all the "it's my fault that blacks are oppressed" attitudes with people. It's like they have no damn history or understanding of how blacks treat each other. The only time a black man's life even matters is if a white cop kills him, then you have self hating whites kissing ass, sucking up and protest in white nations that feel so sorry for our asses, that all the shit we do to each other in our communities become non-existent and irrevelant and that's why I get pissed off with whites. Every other day, which is practically every day. A black man dies at the hand of another black man or some black child gets shot for nothing by some aint shit house nigga, none of these f***ing self loathing whites could care less, they're just waiting for someone white to do it, that way they get to play SJW and "I hate my race, BLM!" This...This is why I resent being black. But I wouldn't want to be White or Asian either. I've seen both of those two cucking to blacks, if I had a choice I'd much rather be full blood American Indian. Straight up Wind In His Hair from Dances With Wolves.
Yeah, I would make an exception and say that self-hating Blacks are completely justified in their feelings. Black culture is not only very conformist, but its not even conformist about good, productive things... Black culture just hates anyone who is smart, has a good work ethic, and stays out of trouble with the law. Its a completely toxic culture that glorifies everything that all healthy cultures rightfully condemn. If you are well behaved in Black schools, you get bullied. Every Black conservative I've met seems to have a similar story about being bullied, alienated, and ostracized from the Black community/culture. They often find that White culture is much more friendly/accepting of them and so they find themselves frustrated with how self-hating White people very often are.

Hispanic communities have some of the same problems that the Black community does. Latin American countries definitely have major issues with crime. And there are some US Latino communities that have become ghettoized as well. But the difference between the Blacks and the Hispanics is that mainstream Hispanic culture is nowhere near as accepting of their worst members as Black culture is. If somebody acts like a hood rat in a Latino family, then he or she will be shamed and treated with scorn. There are definitely issues with crime among Hispanics, but there is definitely a stark difference between normal Latinos and ghetto Latinos. Whereas among Blacks, the ghetto culture is the mainstream culture. And 80% of Blacks behave with some degree of "hood" in them. The ones who don't are usually the few Blacks who were raised in very White neighborhoods.

For me, my loyalty lies with the people, groups, and societies who give me a place to feel safe and thrive in. Obviously, my opinion of Asian people is extremely positive because I have always felt comfortable, and at home around Asian people. Even when I was a little kid, like 9 or 10 years old, I felt more comfortable around Asian kids. I know my brother feels the same way because most of his friends and girlfriends have also been Asian. Asian girls especially though... Every Asian girl I've met has been so nice to me. Don't get wrong, I've definitely met some White and Latina girls who were nice to me as well. But not the majority of them like it was with Asian girls. With Asian girls, I've never met an Asian girl who wasn't nice to me. Asian girls have always tried to understand me, they see my good side, they have actually been proactive about trying to be friends with me, date me, and have romantic relationships with me. Honestly, I didn't always have yellow fever. I think my huge attraction to the Asian features developed because my brain formed so many positive associations with Asian girls that I began to see their features as uniquely beautiful.

For White people, I would say I am mixed, leaning on positive. I like the White people around me in Virginia. But I don't believe I can just go to any White majority culture and feel comfortable. I went to a college that was like 85% White and somehow managed to graduate without making a single close friend of my own race. There are some White people who I really do not get along with. But I do seem to get along fine with White people in Virginia. So I know its not all White people, but I also know that White people are not as overwhelmingly friendly towards me as Asian people are. I like that, even if White people don't like me, I don't feel in danger around them though. That's the problem with Blacks. If Black people don't like you, then it creates a dangerous situation.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 12:22 am
My most taboo opinion is probably not all that taboo compared to others on the forum; I believe women belong in the household, and they are designed to be mothers, wives and caregivers running their families. I am wary of any woman having a career outside of the house and I don't believe this to be a good thing at all. Feminism is a great evil that has poisoned women against men and caused society as we know it to rot. I honestly don't even want my daughters to attend higher education beyond high school, as college and universities aren't just infiltrated but outright run by feminists, "critical race theory" believers and communists. I'd prefer them to be married early to a good man and become mothers young, before the world puts all sorts of crazy ideas in their heads.

If I say any of this in the "real world" people look at me as if I am some sort of crazy Taliban member. I'm not; I don't go around stoning adulterers and I'm fairly relaxed in dealing with other people as I don't feel I benefit much from conflict if it can be avoided. But my view of an ideal world when it comes to marriages, families and the relation between the genders would probably shock a great many people.
But arent you in South East Asia? I didn't know their schools were similar to the ones in the U.S. because you brought up Critical Race theory.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 12:38 am
November 18th, 2022, 11:29 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

Yeah, I would make an exception and say that self-hating Blacks are completely justified in their feelings. Black culture is not only very conformist, but its not even conformist about good, productive things... Black culture just hates anyone who is smart, has a good work ethic, and stays out of trouble with the law. Its a completely toxic culture that glorifies everything that all healthy cultures rightfully condemn. If you are well behaved in Black schools, you get bullied. Every Black conservative I've met seems to have a similar story about being bullied, alienated, and ostracized from the Black community/culture. They often find that White culture is much more friendly/accepting of them and so they find themselves frustrated with how self-hating White people very often are.

Hispanic communities have some of the same problems that the Black community does. Latin American countries definitely have major issues with crime. And there are some US Latino communities that have become ghettoized as well. But the difference between the Blacks and the Hispanics is that mainstream Hispanic culture is nowhere near as accepting of their worst members as Black culture is. If somebody acts like a hood rat in a Latino family, then he or she will be shamed and treated with scorn. There are definitely issues with crime among Hispanics, but there is definitely a stark difference between normal Latinos and ghetto Latinos. Whereas among Blacks, the ghetto culture is the mainstream culture. And 80% of Blacks behave with some degree of "hood" in them. The ones who don't are usually the few Blacks who were raised in very White neighborhoods.

For me, my loyalty lies with the people, groups, and societies who give me a place to feel safe and thrive in. Obviously, my opinion of Asian people is extremely positive because I have always felt comfortable, and at home around Asian people. Even when I was a little kid, like 9 or 10 years old, I felt more comfortable around Asian kids. I know my brother feels the same way because most of his friends and girlfriends have also been Asian. Asian girls especially though... Every Asian girl I've met has been so nice to me. Don't get wrong, I've definitely met some White and Latina girls who were nice to me as well. But not the majority of them like it was with Asian girls. With Asian girls, I've never met an Asian girl who wasn't nice to me. Asian girls have always tried to understand me, they see my good side, they have actually been proactive about trying to be friends with me, date me, and have romantic relationships with me. Honestly, I didn't always have yellow fever. I think my huge attraction to the Asian features developed because my brain formed so many positive associations with Asian girls that I began to see their features as uniquely beautiful.

For White people, I would say I am mixed, leaning on positive. I like the White people around me in Virginia. But I don't believe I can just go to any White majority culture and feel comfortable. I went to a college that was like 85% White and somehow managed to graduate without making a single close friend of my own race. There are some White people who I really do not get along with. But I do seem to get along fine with White people in Virginia. So I know its not all White people, but I also know that White people are not as overwhelmingly friendly towards me as Asian people are. I like that, even if White people don't like me, I don't feel in danger around them though. That's the problem with Blacks. If Black people don't like you, then it creates a dangerous situation.
Those blacks feel accepting by whites because the white people in general are just sucking up, they suck up to all blacks both good ones and bad ones they just don't want to come off as "racist" so they feel obligated to kiss ass and suck up. Even less violent/ghetto blacks don't go around feeling as though they are obligated to tolerate you just because society wants to force it. This is why even in black owned businesses there is no affirmative action, affirmative action is a white person creation. Out of all the businesses in America, whites are the only people that feel like they have to just hire any and everyone. If they have too many whites in the workplace, then they feel it's racist and it needs to be changed. Asians, latinos, black owned businesses? They don't give a f**k about no goddamn hire diversity and shit. If they want their business to be all Asian, All Latino, or All Muslim, Indian, etc those are the people they will pick and choose, and 99 percent of the time they do. Only white people act like they have to SJW their way through life.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 12:22 am

I strongly agree with that… There’s something about “a career woman” where I feel like they’re not a real woman. I do not want my future daughters going to college or focusing on career either. I want to find them a good man to marry and for them to be at home. I do not believe women belong in the workforce and I would feel like as a failure as a man if my wife was working full time. Maybe part time work temporarily but I’d prefer that she just not work at all.

I feel like this is what differentiates traditionalists from mainstream conservatives. Mainstream conservatives do oppose the sexual degeneracy and general moral/cultural decline we’ve seen in the west. But traditionalists oppose the entire gender independence/equality movement. Traditionalists believe men should be the breadwinners and women should be homemakers. We don’t believe men and women should have the same role in life and so we try to excel at our duty in order to encourage women to excel at theirs.

Pretty much everyone I know in real life does know that I believe that though. So I don’t consider it an opinion I can only express here.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
I think that it's normal too but for some reason many people don't seem to see it this way and find it strange or even inconceivable. Bear in mind that my oikophobic hatred is quite extreme though. Extreme to the point where I actively shun everything British, can't stand speaking or hearing my native language, and prefer to speak only Spanish. Some of my family members criticize me for this and tell me that my oikophobic attitude is irrational. Foreign acquaintances have told me that hatred of one's own nationality is unusual and that I should learn to love my own country. Most people just don't get it as though such a sentiment could never even be valid.

Even my Peruvian ex-girlfriend couldn't understand my hatred of the UK even though she didn't have a particularly good impression of the country. She would always try to encourage me to engage with British culture and learn how to appreciate it. I've found that even after fully integrating into a foreign culture and learning to speak Spanish fluently some people will still associate me with my native culture that I don't even like and that there's no escape. Fortunately, I speak Spanish with good enough pronunciation to not sound like an Anglophone, but it is not always possible to conceal one's own despised nationality and then I must deal with fools who are just unable to understand or accept that I have absolutely no interest in my native culture and won't leave me alone about it.

Understanding that I have a strong phobia of my native culture and that many people are simply foolish and unreasonable and unable to understand, I deem that the most appropriate approach to life is one of relative solitude, limiting my interactions to encounters with a small select group of friends as well as encounters with prostitutes (I usually tell prostitutes that I'm Irish since my mother's family is from Ireland). At this point I see that having a long-term girlfriend is unfeasible since it would only bind me to another person and then force me to indulge her possible interest in my unwanted native culture or insistence that I engage with it like my Peruvian ex-girlfriend did. Fate has condemned me to a life of relative solitude. But I don't even care. In this life all I care about is my creative pursuits, erudition, martial arts training and occult practice. Everything else is of little importance.

My level of hatred for my own culture is not simply a criticism of that culture like Winston, for example, has for America; rather it is a level of hatred that is completely phobic and pathological. Talking about this sort of thing is indeed borderline taboo, if for no other reason that most people simply cannot relate to it.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Outcast9428 wrote:
Yes and since almost everyone hates me, I hate almost everyone. Left, Right, makes no difference. The Left hate me because I am on the Right. Most of the Right hate me because I am racially jewish. The Jews hate me because I don't support their bullshit. So I sincerely wish that most of humanity would die. Humanity has truly turned to shit and deserves to be slaughtered.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Happier Abroad can get away saying things that would get you kicked off of Twitter and Youtube. Maybe that's because nobody takes us seriously. It's not a bad position to be in.