I'm buying pepper spray

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4295
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:04 am
Tsar wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 10:46 am
Why do you always want to provoke me and antagonize me? Why do you always want to be my enemy?
You are always trying to create drama on the forum. I am sure that this man who is stalking you only exists in your mind.

I have lived all over Eastern Europe and never experienced this problem. I have never had someone wait for me outside my apartment.

Don't you have something better to do with your time? Do something productive.
I am walking down a street.

He's a low-wage worker.

He's an irrational racist who probably profiled me wrong.

You apparently just read nothing and ignore everything that I said. But like I said before, I will be snapping photos of him, his car, and if he wants to start a fight with me then I am going to defend myself and teach him not to mess with me.

Again, I want to know why you always to antagonize me? Give me a legitimate reason why you antagonize me.
User avatar
Voyager1
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1191
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 7:53 am

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:23 am
I will be snapping photos of him, his car, and if he wants to start a fight with me then I am going to defend myself and teach him not to mess with me.
Prove it. Post them here. He is not going to check this forum. Even if he does so what.

If he is harassing you then snap a photo of his license plate and go to the police. Maybe the police won't do anything but at least they will have your complaint on file.

It makes no sense to do vigilante justice as you have suggested in this thread. You could get locked up or who knows this guy may have a knife. Just use common sense and avoid confrontation.
User avatar
Lucas88
Junior Poster
Posts: 775
Joined: April 24th, 2022, 1:06 pm

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by Lucas88 »

Voyager1 wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:04 am
You are always trying to create drama on the forum.
Why do you only ever seem to come out of the woodwork when there is drama on the forum? :lol:
Voyager1 wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:04 am
I am sure that this man who is stalking you only exists in your mind.

I have lived all over Eastern Europe and never experienced this problem. I have never had someone wait for me outside my apartment.

Don't you have something better to do with your time? Do something productive.
Is it really so inconceivable that a bully with whom Tsar frequently crosses paths could try to provoke him? Encounters with bullies aren't so uncommon. Bullies target those whom they consider weak. Since Tsar is only about 5'6", has a small build and looks Italian he is theoretically an easy target. Just because you didn't experience bullying in Eastern Europe doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

But Tsar is not going to take it. What kind of man would?
User avatar
Pixel--Dude
Junior Poster
Posts: 772
Joined: April 29th, 2022, 3:47 am

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 8:34 am
Voyager1 wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:04 am
You are always trying to create drama on the forum.
Why do you only ever seem to come out of the woodwork when there is drama on the forum? :lol:
Voyager1 wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:04 am
I am sure that this man who is stalking you only exists in your mind.

I have lived all over Eastern Europe and never experienced this problem. I have never had someone wait for me outside my apartment.

Don't you have something better to do with your time? Do something productive.
Is it really so inconceivable that a bully with whom Tsar frequently crosses paths could try to provoke him? Encounters with bullies aren't so uncommon. Bullies target those whom they consider weak. Since Tsar is only about 5'6", has a small build and looks Italian he is theoretically an easy target. Just because you didn't experience bullying in Eastern Europe doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

But Tsar is not going to take it. What kind of man would?
I've said it before, I just think @Voyager1
gets a kick out of trying to get a rise out of @Tsar while putting on this act that he actually gives a damn about Tsar's well-being. :roll: most of us can see through this. It's so obvious that even a blind man can see it.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3201
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Europe

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Voyager1 wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 8:24 am
Tsar wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:23 am
I will be snapping photos of him, his car, and if he wants to start a fight with me then I am going to defend myself and teach him not to mess with me.
Prove it. Post them here. He is not going to check this forum. Even if he does so what.

If he is harassing you then snap a photo of his license plate and go to the police. Maybe the police won't do anything but at least they will have your complaint on file.

It makes no sense to do vigilante justice as you have suggested in this thread. You could get locked up or who knows this guy may have a knife. Just use common sense and avoid confrontation.
If you have nothing nice to say to Tsar, try saying nothing. We're just trying to encourage him in his desire to stand up for himself for once in his life. His life has been pretty rough so far and he's tired of people walking all over him, pushing him around, disrespecting him. So this is his moment to make a stand, to bravely defend himself and his honor. If you cannot respect his act of self-determination, you're not worthy of conversing with Tsar, clearly. Those of us who are his friends are on his side on this, we root for him. I hope he teaches that bully a lesson he will never forget!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5152
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by MrMan »

If Tsar had said he was going to verbally confront a man who kept rudely snorting at him on the street every day, and have some pepper spray on hand in case things went bad, as opposed to the 'bwahaha' revenge style posts at the beginning, reactions might have been different.
WanderingProtagonist
Junior Poster
Posts: 648
Joined: April 25th, 2022, 3:48 am

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 11:22 am
Voyager1 wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 8:24 am
Tsar wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:23 am
I will be snapping photos of him, his car, and if he wants to start a fight with me then I am going to defend myself and teach him not to mess with me.
Prove it. Post them here. He is not going to check this forum. Even if he does so what.

If he is harassing you then snap a photo of his license plate and go to the police. Maybe the police won't do anything but at least they will have your complaint on file.

It makes no sense to do vigilante justice as you have suggested in this thread. You could get locked up or who knows this guy may have a knife. Just use common sense and avoid confrontation.
If you have nothing nice to say to Tsar, try saying nothing. We're just trying to encourage him in his desire to stand up for himself for once in his life. His life has been pretty rough so far and he's tired of people walking all over him, pushing him around, disrespecting him. So this is his moment to make a stand, to bravely defend himself and his honor. If you cannot respect his act of self-determination, you're not worthy of conversing with Tsar, clearly. Those of us who are his friends are on his side on this, we root for him. I hope he teaches that bully a lesson he will never forget!
How is what he said was not nice? I didn't see him insult or attack Tsar, he gave him sound advice.
I hope for Tsar sake he's just dealing with a runt he's not capable of dealing with in a sensible fashion.
All of this sounds like an incel issue. I had a lot more to say on this matter but I'm just talking to the wind at this point.
I've dealt with bullies since I was 10 years old but always tried to avoid and minimize conflict as much as possible.
Today we live in a world where all you have to do is insult the wrong person and they'll nuke your country to hell...
Way too many overly sensitive males these days that get hurt verbally enough to want to fight or even kill someone over it.
Incel these days thrive off having confrontations, but being sexually frustrated and shit is no excuse for any of it. I'm sexually frustrated myself but wtf is fighting going to do to fix it? I land in jail in Murica and I get the joy of dealing with males in jail trying to rape me twice my size I stand no chance up against, yes sounds like the paradise life I want to live.

Tsar honestly has shit impossible standards for the type of girls he want therefore will remain alone for the rest of his life, angry, bitter, and feeling hostile all the time, and I've even heard him call men losers for going for 24 year olds or 30 year old
women. Whatever he's dealing with, I hope nobody gets severely hurt if it does lead to serious conflict. I've struggled most of my life with bullies, but at the age of 36 I don't deal with such BS anymore from people. As for verbal insults I dealt with them for years but never responded back because if you respond back to verbal insult, that's just asking for it to become confrontational, and some people create these situations for themselves then wind up dead somewhere being dumber than the person insulting them. If a confrontational happens that's out of your control then yes you have to defend yourself or become victimized if you don't. But just looking for excuses to engage people or hoping one leads to it because you feel frustrated, etc. This doesn't help the frustrated individual what so ever.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4295
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by Tsar »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:39 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 11:22 am
Voyager1 wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 8:24 am
Tsar wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:23 am
I will be snapping photos of him, his car, and if he wants to start a fight with me then I am going to defend myself and teach him not to mess with me.
Prove it. Post them here. He is not going to check this forum. Even if he does so what.

If he is harassing you then snap a photo of his license plate and go to the police. Maybe the police won't do anything but at least they will have your complaint on file.

It makes no sense to do vigilante justice as you have suggested in this thread. You could get locked up or who knows this guy may have a knife. Just use common sense and avoid confrontation.
If you have nothing nice to say to Tsar, try saying nothing. We're just trying to encourage him in his desire to stand up for himself for once in his life. His life has been pretty rough so far and he's tired of people walking all over him, pushing him around, disrespecting him. So this is his moment to make a stand, to bravely defend himself and his honor. If you cannot respect his act of self-determination, you're not worthy of conversing with Tsar, clearly. Those of us who are his friends are on his side on this, we root for him. I hope he teaches that bully a lesson he will never forget!
How is what he said was not nice? I didn't see him insult or attack Tsar, he gave him sound advice.
I hope for Tsar sake he's just dealing with a runt he's not capable of dealing with in a sensible fashion.
All of this sounds like an incel issue. I had a lot more to say on this matter but I'm just talking to the wind at this point.
I've dealt with bullies since I was 10 years old but always tried to avoid and minimize conflict as much as possible.
Today we live in a world where all you have to do is insult the wrong person and they'll nuke your country to hell...
Way too many overly sensitive males these days that get hurt verbally enough to want to fight or even kill someone over it.
Incel these days thrive off having confrontations, but being sexually frustrated and shit is no excuse for any of it. I'm sexually frustrated myself but wtf is fighting going to do to fix it? I land in jail in Murica and I get the joy of dealing with males in jail trying to rape me twice my size I stand no chance up against, yes sounds like the paradise life I want to live.

Tsar honestly has shit impossible standards for the type of girls he want therefore will remain alone for the rest of his life, angry, bitter, and feeling hostile all the time, and I've even heard him call men losers for going for 24 year olds or 30 year old
women. Whatever he's dealing with, I hope nobody gets severely hurt if it does lead to serious conflict. I've struggled most of my life with bullies, but at the age of 36 I don't deal with such BS anymore from people. As for verbal insults I dealt with them for years but never responded back because if you respond back to verbal insult, that's just asking for it to become confrontational, and some people create these situations for themselves then wind up dead somewhere being dumber than the person insulting them. If a confrontational happens that's out of your control then yes you have to defend yourself or become victimized if you don't. But just looking for excuses to engage people or hoping one leads to it because you feel frustrated, etc. This doesn't help the frustrated individual what so ever.
You're misrepresenting me, understating the entire situation, trivializing things, promoting weakness, and probably unhappy to see men who are willing to actually exhibit what it means to be a man and display assertiveness.

You don't like men who have true strength and a warrior spirit.

I don't look for fights or start them. I am not an Incel.

I am also not overly sensitive. I was willing to overlook him snorting the first time it happened. Second time, I decided that he's done, and I'm going to really teach him a lesson if he does it again. Third time, if he snorts at me, I am going to be humiliating him and insulting him much worse, and if he wants to get physical, I will pepper spray him and maybe baton his arm if he tries to throw a punch.

My standards are what any self-respecting and dignified man would want.

I know what you're problem is. You're a weak man and a pushover. You don't exhibit any qualities that a female would respect in a man.

I'm also not an Incel. I have ghosted a girl when I was a teenager because she had red flags which meant she wasn't traditional and her background wasn't the best. I also rejected a girl this year because I don't do hookups and she had many red flags. I don't care about being with girls just to have one and I wouldn't have sex with a girl just to get sex.

Also, if you're the type of man who continuously ignores provocations then you're a mouse. You're not a real man.

You've been completely emasculated by American society, modern culture, feminism, and Slave Values.

Slave Values is turning the other cheek again and again. If someone continues to provoke something, you do nothing then neither girls or guys will respect you.

Powerful people and Chads and anyone who demonstrates a Warrior Spirit will get girls because they command respect. People who are timid, meek, weak, or with Slave Values wouldn't ever get respect.

You've given me enough to work with in other threads and this thread to get a perfect psychological profile.

A weak wretch content to accept his miserable lot in life and live a pathetic existence as forced upon him by the system and willing to accept to be dehumanized or looked down upon. You command no respect with your sort of personality and existence. Even if you get a girl, you'll be raising weak sons because you wouldn't have the qualities of a strong man or a warrior.

I'm tired of your disgraceful weak values and trying to attack my Warrior Spirit because you want other men to be just as weak as you are and tear them down to your level.

You're calling my standards in girls impossible because when I succeed, it will prove that I defied the system and that it's not impossible.

The next time that Eastern European man who snorts at me does it, he's going to be taught a lesson. He will never provoke me or insult me again. I am going to teach him to respect me and hopefully teach him to respect everyone else. Next week is going to be an enjoyable weak for me because I will gain an important victory. The victory of demonstrating my superiority and displaying my Warrior Spirit!
WanderingProtagonist
Junior Poster
Posts: 648
Joined: April 25th, 2022, 3:48 am

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Tsar wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 12:08 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:39 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 11:22 am
Voyager1 wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 8:24 am
Tsar wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:23 am
I will be snapping photos of him, his car, and if he wants to start a fight with me then I am going to defend myself and teach him not to mess with me.
Prove it. Post them here. He is not going to check this forum. Even if he does so what.

If he is harassing you then snap a photo of his license plate and go to the police. Maybe the police won't do anything but at least they will have your complaint on file.

It makes no sense to do vigilante justice as you have suggested in this thread. You could get locked up or who knows this guy may have a knife. Just use common sense and avoid confrontation.
If you have nothing nice to say to Tsar, try saying nothing. We're just trying to encourage him in his desire to stand up for himself for once in his life. His life has been pretty rough so far and he's tired of people walking all over him, pushing him around, disrespecting him. So this is his moment to make a stand, to bravely defend himself and his honor. If you cannot respect his act of self-determination, you're not worthy of conversing with Tsar, clearly. Those of us who are his friends are on his side on this, we root for him. I hope he teaches that bully a lesson he will never forget!
How is what he said was not nice? I didn't see him insult or attack Tsar, he gave him sound advice.
I hope for Tsar sake he's just dealing with a runt he's not capable of dealing with in a sensible fashion.
All of this sounds like an incel issue. I had a lot more to say on this matter but I'm just talking to the wind at this point.
I've dealt with bullies since I was 10 years old but always tried to avoid and minimize conflict as much as possible.
Today we live in a world where all you have to do is insult the wrong person and they'll nuke your country to hell...
Way too many overly sensitive males these days that get hurt verbally enough to want to fight or even kill someone over it.
Incel these days thrive off having confrontations, but being sexually frustrated and shit is no excuse for any of it. I'm sexually frustrated myself but wtf is fighting going to do to fix it? I land in jail in Murica and I get the joy of dealing with males in jail trying to rape me twice my size I stand no chance up against, yes sounds like the paradise life I want to live.

Tsar honestly has shit impossible standards for the type of girls he want therefore will remain alone for the rest of his life, angry, bitter, and feeling hostile all the time, and I've even heard him call men losers for going for 24 year olds or 30 year old
women. Whatever he's dealing with, I hope nobody gets severely hurt if it does lead to serious conflict. I've struggled most of my life with bullies, but at the age of 36 I don't deal with such BS anymore from people. As for verbal insults I dealt with them for years but never responded back because if you respond back to verbal insult, that's just asking for it to become confrontational, and some people create these situations for themselves then wind up dead somewhere being dumber than the person insulting them. If a confrontational happens that's out of your control then yes you have to defend yourself or become victimized if you don't. But just looking for excuses to engage people or hoping one leads to it because you feel frustrated, etc. This doesn't help the frustrated individual what so ever.
You're misrepresenting me, understating the entire situation, trivializing things, promoting weakness, and probably unhappy to see men who are willing to actually exhibit what it means to be a man and display assertiveness.

You don't like men who have true strength and a warrior spirit.

I don't look for fights or start them. I am not an Incel.

I am also not overly sensitive. I was willing to overlook him snorting the first time it happened and maybe give him the benefit of the doubt. Second time, I decided that he's done, and I'm going to really teach him a lesson if he does it again. Third time, if he snorts at me, I am going to be humiliating him and insulting him much worse, and if he wants to get physical, I will pepper spray him and maybe baton his arm if he tries to throw a punch.

My standards are what any self-respecting and dignified man would want.

I know what you're problem is. You're a weak man and a pushover. You don't exhibit any qualities that a female would respect in a man.

I'm also not an Incel. I have ghosted a girl when I was a teenager because she had red flags which meant she wasn't traditional and her background wasn't the best. I also rejected a girl this year because I don't do hookups and she had many red flags. I don't care about being with girls just to have one and I wouldn't have sex with a girl just to get sex.

Also, if you're the type of man who continuously ignores provocations then you're a mouse. You're not a real man.

You've been completely emasculated by American society, modern culture, feminism, and Slave Values.

Slave Values is turning the other cheek again and again. If someone continues to provoke something, you do nothing then neither girls or guys will respect you.

Powerful people and Chads and anyone who demonstrates a Warrior Spirit will get girls because they command respect. People who are timid, meek, weak, or with Slave Values wouldn't ever get respect.

You've given me enough to work with in other threads and this thread to get a perfect psychological profile.

A weak wretch content to accept his miserable lot in life and live a pathetic existence as forced upon him by the system and willing to accept to be dehumanized or looked down upon. You command no respect with your sort of personality and existence. Even if you get a girl, you'll be raising weak sons because you wouldn't have the qualities of a strong man or a warrior.

I'm tired of your disgraceful weak values and trying to attack my Warrior Spirit because you want other men to be just as weak as you are and tear them down to your level.

You're calling my standards in girls impossible because when I succeed, it will prove that I defied the system and that it's not impossible.

The next time that Eastern European man who snorts at me does it, he's going to be taught a lesson. He will never provoke me or insult me again. I am going to teach him to respect me and hopefully teach him to respect everyone else. Next week is going to be an enjoyable weak for me because I will gain an important victory. The victory of demonstrating my superiority and displaying my Warrior Spirit!
Right I'm the weak one, dude I've fought more males in my life with my own two hands than I can count, males twice my size and I didn't use pepper spray to do it either. You call everybody weak, including men who prefer women their own age vs you targeting underage girls. What system are you going to defy exactly? Because I don't encourage you to fight someone you know little about that makes me weaker than do you? Let tell you something boy. My Uncle died, my sisters in jail, one of my uncles was shot multiple times and he lived. I've been approached by far more threatening people than you have. But unlike you, I could care less about flexing to prove a point.

But f**k it, its your own damn life. You want to prove shit to people on a forum? Go ahead and fight the dude then. You're the one talking about recording it like you want attention. If you had this issue why do you have to bring it up? You are an incel, you act like an incel, and you talk like an incel. Your greatest accomplishment in life is getting a minor because you can't make it with women and think any man who goes for someone who isn't underage is a loser and a failure. That's your view. I should of stayed out of this shitty conversation anyway. And another thing, were you here last year when I almost had to fight a guy that was 6'2 that tried to break into my home? No you weren't here.

You go ahead and fight petty street battles. You definitely don't know my history to call me weak. I was just trying to help your stupid ass. I never said you should be a victim either, I said you could use rational thought in the situation, and that there was nothing wrong with using self defense if you really are physically threatening, but since you had to charge at me like I have no history with conflict and I'm new to violence I won't say anything else to you. Whenever I had conflicting scenarios I didn't have to go around broadcasting it hoping that people online will kiss my ass just because I fought someone in the street.

You say a bunch of senseless stuff and many people agree with you on, that I don't agree with. You mention slave mentality yet everyone lives like that including yourself. I'd like to see you go out and defy the laws of your nation just because you don't agree with them and I'm not talking refusing a vax or wearing a mask but real shit you can be imprisoned for if you did it just because you felt like it, just do what you feel that you want to do and see that don't you face consequences for it. That's the one thing about the internet, lots of people like you talk tough about warrior spirit yet you don't have any of that just because you might have to spray some dickhead with mace. People always talk about what they are going to do, and how they are going to do this and do that. You're just like all the people that talk about their gun rights, but haven't done jack shit with those rights. They still believe in voting, they still worship and glorify Trump and think he's going to fix their problem.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4295
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by Tsar »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 1:52 am

Right I'm the weak one, dude I've fought more males in my life with my own two hands than I can count, males twice my size and I didn't use pepper spray to do it either. You call everybody weak, including men who prefer women their own age vs you targeting underage girls. What system are you going to defy exactly? Because I don't encourage you to fight someone you know little about that makes me weaker than do you? Let tell you something boy. My Uncle died, my sisters in jail, one of my uncles was shot multiple times and he lived. I've been approached by far more threatening people than you have. But unlike you, I could care less about flexing to prove a point.

But f**k it, its your own damn life. You want to prove shit to people on a forum? Go ahead and fight the dude then. You're the one talking about recording it like you want attention. If you had this issue why do you have to bring it up? You are an incel, you act like an incel, and you talk like an incel. Your greatest accomplishment in life is getting a minor because you can't make it with women and think any man who goes for someone who isn't underage is a loser and a failure. That's your view. I should of stayed out of this shitty conversation anyway. And another thing, were you here last year when I almost had to fight a guy that was 6'2 that tried to break into my home? No you weren't here.

You go ahead and fight petty street battles. You definitely don't know my history to call me weak. I was just trying to help your stupid ass. I never said you should be a victim either, I said you could use rational thought in the situation, and that there was nothing wrong with using self defense if you really are physically threatening, but since you had to charge at me like I have no history with conflict and I'm new to violence I won't say anything else to you. Whenever I had conflicting scenarios I didn't have to go around broadcasting it hoping that people online will kiss my ass just because I fought someone in the street. The only reason I try to minimize violence now is because I'm 36 and if something happens to me, who's going to take care of my mentally ill brother, this f***ing forum?
What is underage? It doesn't exist. You're obeying a corrupt system imposed by feminists and willingly limiting your own choices because you're playing by other people's illegitimate rules.

Yes, you lived a difficult life and want to be better, and you're a black man living in America. Life is brutal for African Americans that live in America more than other groups in the United States. The United States is a police state, so of course you want to stay out of trouble like most people.

However, it doesn't mean just because you can fight that you don't have weakness. Anyone will fight to defend themselves or their lives because it's a survival instinct.

The difference is that strong men also defend their pride and self-esteem and to correct a problem.

Let's use an example for the United States as an example.

Imagine a thug or a few thugs hangout on a street you walk. He makes a chimp sound at you. You see him smiling smugly. He does it again and again. What are you going to do? Ignore it?

Maybe if there's a few, a person would need to be smart about it, so, here's what I would do. I would eventually bring them a trojan horse peace offering. Beer or coffee. I would ask them to accept the gift as a gesture of my goodwill in the hopes they stop provoking me. I would have either added laxatives or an overdose of drugs that wouldn't be fatal but probably knock them out for awhile. Taking on a few guys is always different than taking on one.

You're only bringing up my preferences in girls and my values because you're grasping at straws and trying to deflect now that I called you out. You've been criticizing my strength throughout this entire thread and promoting weakness.

You could have given a neutral response but beginning with your early posts in this thread, all you've been doing is attacking me in polite ways and like I said, trying to drag me down to your level.

You haven't changed my profile of you. Sure, you can fight, but the vibe that I get from you is weakness and that you've been emasculated.

Men who don't care about projecting authority, power, and a sense of pride will fail with girls.

You also go with the crowd telling you what to do. You won't defy the government or social norms or arbitrary illegitimate laws.

Fear of punishment is a Slave Value because sometimes people need to take calculated risks, with one risk being punishment, to obtain justice or victory.

No one obeys the rules of the system and win. There's a Serf Rulebook and an Elite Rulebook. There's a reason why society intentionally turns some people into losers and then tries to get both winners and other losers to prevent anyone "the system" wants to be a loser from ever rising up.

If someone the system didn't want to become a winner succeeds in defying the system, then it really provokes the winners and other losers into envy, jealousy, or rage. It's something that happened, that according to some people, shouldn't have happened.

I'm powerful but I have been slowly improving myself and my knowledge. I am like a mafia boss, a ninja, or an assassin because I wait for the perfect time to strike with precision and accuracy. There's no reason to take unnecessary risks but risks are sometimes necessary. Real men with a warrior spirit understand that. Weak men and men who will never achieve anything great in life will hate the men who take risks and defy the system, thus escaping it, because the haters who are weak men will never escape the system.
Last edited by Tsar on November 24th, 2022, 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4295
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by Tsar »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 1:52 am
Tsar wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 12:08 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:39 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 11:22 am
Voyager1 wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 8:24 am

Prove it. Post them here. He is not going to check this forum. Even if he does so what.

If he is harassing you then snap a photo of his license plate and go to the police. Maybe the police won't do anything but at least they will have your complaint on file.

It makes no sense to do vigilante justice as you have suggested in this thread. You could get locked up or who knows this guy may have a knife. Just use common sense and avoid confrontation.
If you have nothing nice to say to Tsar, try saying nothing. We're just trying to encourage him in his desire to stand up for himself for once in his life. His life has been pretty rough so far and he's tired of people walking all over him, pushing him around, disrespecting him. So this is his moment to make a stand, to bravely defend himself and his honor. If you cannot respect his act of self-determination, you're not worthy of conversing with Tsar, clearly. Those of us who are his friends are on his side on this, we root for him. I hope he teaches that bully a lesson he will never forget!
How is what he said was not nice? I didn't see him insult or attack Tsar, he gave him sound advice.
I hope for Tsar sake he's just dealing with a runt he's not capable of dealing with in a sensible fashion.
All of this sounds like an incel issue. I had a lot more to say on this matter but I'm just talking to the wind at this point.
I've dealt with bullies since I was 10 years old but always tried to avoid and minimize conflict as much as possible.
Today we live in a world where all you have to do is insult the wrong person and they'll nuke your country to hell...
Way too many overly sensitive males these days that get hurt verbally enough to want to fight or even kill someone over it.
Incel these days thrive off having confrontations, but being sexually frustrated and shit is no excuse for any of it. I'm sexually frustrated myself but wtf is fighting going to do to fix it? I land in jail in Murica and I get the joy of dealing with males in jail trying to rape me twice my size I stand no chance up against, yes sounds like the paradise life I want to live.

Tsar honestly has shit impossible standards for the type of girls he want therefore will remain alone for the rest of his life, angry, bitter, and feeling hostile all the time, and I've even heard him call men losers for going for 24 year olds or 30 year old
women. Whatever he's dealing with, I hope nobody gets severely hurt if it does lead to serious conflict. I've struggled most of my life with bullies, but at the age of 36 I don't deal with such BS anymore from people. As for verbal insults I dealt with them for years but never responded back because if you respond back to verbal insult, that's just asking for it to become confrontational, and some people create these situations for themselves then wind up dead somewhere being dumber than the person insulting them. If a confrontational happens that's out of your control then yes you have to defend yourself or become victimized if you don't. But just looking for excuses to engage people or hoping one leads to it because you feel frustrated, etc. This doesn't help the frustrated individual what so ever.
You're misrepresenting me, understating the entire situation, trivializing things, promoting weakness, and probably unhappy to see men who are willing to actually exhibit what it means to be a man and display assertiveness.

You don't like men who have true strength and a warrior spirit.

I don't look for fights or start them. I am not an Incel.

I am also not overly sensitive. I was willing to overlook him snorting the first time it happened and maybe give him the benefit of the doubt. Second time, I decided that he's done, and I'm going to really teach him a lesson if he does it again. Third time, if he snorts at me, I am going to be humiliating him and insulting him much worse, and if he wants to get physical, I will pepper spray him and maybe baton his arm if he tries to throw a punch.

My standards are what any self-respecting and dignified man would want.

I know what you're problem is. You're a weak man and a pushover. You don't exhibit any qualities that a female would respect in a man.

I'm also not an Incel. I have ghosted a girl when I was a teenager because she had red flags which meant she wasn't traditional and her background wasn't the best. I also rejected a girl this year because I don't do hookups and she had many red flags. I don't care about being with girls just to have one and I wouldn't have sex with a girl just to get sex.

Also, if you're the type of man who continuously ignores provocations then you're a mouse. You're not a real man.

You've been completely emasculated by American society, modern culture, feminism, and Slave Values.

Slave Values is turning the other cheek again and again. If someone continues to provoke something, you do nothing then neither girls or guys will respect you.

Powerful people and Chads and anyone who demonstrates a Warrior Spirit will get girls because they command respect. People who are timid, meek, weak, or with Slave Values wouldn't ever get respect.

You've given me enough to work with in other threads and this thread to get a perfect psychological profile.

A weak wretch content to accept his miserable lot in life and live a pathetic existence as forced upon him by the system and willing to accept to be dehumanized or looked down upon. You command no respect with your sort of personality and existence. Even if you get a girl, you'll be raising weak sons because you wouldn't have the qualities of a strong man or a warrior.

I'm tired of your disgraceful weak values and trying to attack my Warrior Spirit because you want other men to be just as weak as you are and tear them down to your level.

You're calling my standards in girls impossible because when I succeed, it will prove that I defied the system and that it's not impossible.

The next time that Eastern European man who snorts at me does it, he's going to be taught a lesson. He will never provoke me or insult me again. I am going to teach him to respect me and hopefully teach him to respect everyone else. Next week is going to be an enjoyable weak for me because I will gain an important victory. The victory of demonstrating my superiority and displaying my Warrior Spirit!
Right I'm the weak one, dude I've fought more males in my life with my own two hands than I can count, males twice my size and I didn't use pepper spray to do it either. You call everybody weak, including men who prefer women their own age vs you targeting underage girls. What system are you going to defy exactly? Because I don't encourage you to fight someone you know little about that makes me weaker than do you? Let tell you something boy. My Uncle died, my sisters in jail, one of my uncles was shot multiple times and he lived. I've been approached by far more threatening people than you have. But unlike you, I could care less about flexing to prove a point.

But f**k it, its your own damn life. You want to prove shit to people on a forum? Go ahead and fight the dude then. You're the one talking about recording it like you want attention. If you had this issue why do you have to bring it up? You are an incel, you act like an incel, and you talk like an incel. Your greatest accomplishment in life is getting a minor because you can't make it with women and think any man who goes for someone who isn't underage is a loser and a failure. That's your view. I should of stayed out of this shitty conversation anyway. And another thing, were you here last year when I almost had to fight a guy that was 6'2 that tried to break into my home? No you weren't here.

You go ahead and fight petty street battles. You definitely don't know my history to call me weak. I was just trying to help your stupid ass. I never said you should be a victim either, I said you could use rational thought in the situation, and that there was nothing wrong with using self defense if you really are physically threatening, but since you had to charge at me like I have no history with conflict and I'm new to violence I won't say anything else to you. Whenever I had conflicting scenarios I didn't have to go around broadcasting it hoping that people online will kiss my ass just because I fought someone in the street.

You say a bunch of senseless stuff and many people agree with you on, that I don't agree with. You mention slave mentality yet everyone lives like that including yourself. I'd like to see you go out and defy the laws of your nation just because you don't agree with them and I'm not talking refusing a vax or wearing a mask but real shit you can be imprisoned for if you did it just because you felt like it, just do what you feel that you want to do and see that don't you face consequences for it. That's the one thing about the internet, lots of people like you talk tough about warrior spirit yet you don't have any of that just because you might have to spray some dickhead with mace. People always talk about what they are going to do, and how they are going to do this and do that. You're just like all the people that talk about their gun rights, but haven't done jack shit with those rights. They still believe in voting, they still worship and glorify Trump and think he's going to fix their problem.
You're insults that you continue to use against me and misrepresentation do not help you prove anything. You are showing you're emotional and that you're the stupid one.

I have broken laws many times. I don't care about breaking laws because I don't believe in the law.

All you do is apply the flawed, broken American logic to everyone and everything. That's the problem with Americans. They have a flawed, warped, and useless perception of the world.

You mention Trump and politics and voting. All of those are Slave Values and fake hope to give a fake choice.

Anyone with a Warrior Spirit knows they must seize justice and change their own lives, even if it means breaking laws and defying the system.

The idea of Republics and Democracy has turned people into slaves who think they're free because they vote.

Like I said in my previous post, you're weak and seek to project your own unwillingness and the unwillingness of other weak wretches, especially in America, to people like me with a Warrior Spirit and who are willing to defy the system and rise above the false limits they want me to have but I know the limits only exist if I accept they do which means accepting their rules and obeying their system.
WanderingProtagonist
Junior Poster
Posts: 648
Joined: April 25th, 2022, 3:48 am

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Tsar wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 2:40 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 1:52 am

Right I'm the weak one, dude I've fought more males in my life with my own two hands than I can count, males twice my size and I didn't use pepper spray to do it either. You call everybody weak, including men who prefer women their own age vs you targeting underage girls. What system are you going to defy exactly? Because I don't encourage you to fight someone you know little about that makes me weaker than do you? Let tell you something boy. My Uncle died, my sisters in jail, one of my uncles was shot multiple times and he lived. I've been approached by far more threatening people than you have. But unlike you, I could care less about flexing to prove a point.

But f**k it, its your own damn life. You want to prove shit to people on a forum? Go ahead and fight the dude then. You're the one talking about recording it like you want attention. If you had this issue why do you have to bring it up? You are an incel, you act like an incel, and you talk like an incel. Your greatest accomplishment in life is getting a minor because you can't make it with women and think any man who goes for someone who isn't underage is a loser and a failure. That's your view. I should of stayed out of this shitty conversation anyway. And another thing, were you here last year when I almost had to fight a guy that was 6'2 that tried to break into my home? No you weren't here.

You go ahead and fight petty street battles. You definitely don't know my history to call me weak. I was just trying to help your stupid ass. I never said you should be a victim either, I said you could use rational thought in the situation, and that there was nothing wrong with using self defense if you really are physically threatening, but since you had to charge at me like I have no history with conflict and I'm new to violence I won't say anything else to you. Whenever I had conflicting scenarios I didn't have to go around broadcasting it hoping that people online will kiss my ass just because I fought someone in the street. The only reason I try to minimize violence now is because I'm 36 and if something happens to me, who's going to take care of my mentally ill brother, this f***ing forum?
What is underage? It doesn't exist. You're obeying a corrupt system imposed by feminists and willingly limiting your own choices because you're playing by other people's illegitimate rules.

Yes, you lived a difficult life and want to be better, and you're a black man living in America. Life is brutal for African Americans that live in America more than other groups in the United States. The United States is a police state, so of course you want to stay out of trouble like most people.

However, it doesn't mean just because you can fight that you don't have weakness. Anyone will fight to defend themselves or their lives because it's a survival instinct.

The difference is that strong men also defend their pride and self-esteem and to correct a problem.

Let's use an example for the United States as an example.

Imagine a thug or a few thugs hangout on a street you walk. He makes a chimp sound at you. You see him smiling smugly. He does it again and again. What are you going to do? Ignore it?

Maybe if there's a few, a person would need to be smart about it, so, here's what I would do. I would eventually bring them a trojan horse peace offering. Beer or coffee. I would ask them to accept the gift as a gesture of my goodwill in the hopes they stop provoking me. I would have either added laxatives or an overdose of drugs that wouldn't be fatal but probably knock them out for awhile. Taking on a few guys is always different than taking on one.

You're only bringing up my preferences in girls and my values because you're grasping at straws and trying to deflect now that I called you out. You've been criticizing my strength throughout this entire thread and promoting weakness.

You could have given a neutral response but beginning with your early posts in this thread, all you've been doing is attacking me in polite ways and like I said, trying to drag me down to your level.

You haven't changed my profile of you. Sure, you can fight, but the vibe that I get from you is weakness and that you've been emasculated.

Men who don't care about projecting authority, power, and a sense of pride will fail with girls.

You also go with the crowd telling you what to do. You won't defy the government or social norms or arbitrary illegitimate laws.

Fear of punishment is a Slave Value because sometimes people need to take calculated risks, with one risk being punishment, to obtain justice or victory.

No one obeys the rules of the system and win. There's a Serf Rulebook and an Elite Rulebook. There's a reason why society intentionally turns some people into losers and then tries to get both winners and other losers to prevent anyone "the system" wants to be a loser down.

If someone the system didn't want to become a winner succeeds in defying the system, then it really provokes the winners and other losers into envy, jealousy, or rage. It's something that happened, that according to some people, shouldn't have happened.

I'm powerful but I have been slowly improving myself and my knowledge. I am like a mafia boss, a ninja, or an assassin because I wait for the perfect time to strike with precision and accuracy. There's no reason to take unnecessary risks but risks are sometimes necessary. Real men with a warrior spirit understand that. Weak men and men who will never achieve anything great in life will hate the men who take risks and defy the system, thus escaping it, because the haters who are weak men will never escape the system.
I don't give a shit about "failing" with girls. Unlike you I actually had girlfriends,and had my damn dick sucked by them too. So am I failing? ANd I don't make execuses for being black either, I don't even use "African" because I'm not from Africa, and I'm not African. You can keep throwing the word "weak" out all you want to but if I met you real life and you said that shit to me and I got mad enough, you'd get proved dangerously wrong that I aint weak. I'm wild as f**k so I suggest you don't even try to go down that road and test me. I have bad impulse control and unlike you I can become unhinged as hell and go off on your ass without even being aware that I went off on you. Ask all them college students At American River College how that worked out when I got mad at the teacher and almost slugged her ass with a chair and how timid I made people feel around me because I was emotionally unstable and angry at life.

I'm a mentally unstabled person who struggles with anger, and mental issues people like me we become violent ALL THE TIME. So before you call me weak just because I made some suggestions on how to deal with a situation, yeah. Me trying to avoid conflicting situations have nothing at all to do with worrying about trouble with the law. It's more or less if something happens to me, who will take care of my brother, you? this f***ing forum? A man like me I know what it's like to lose a lot, I know what it's also like to get my ass physically beaten by men that could have killed me too. I don't have battle scars to show for all the fighting I've done in my life, but between the ages of 11-16 years old I spent a whole lot of time fist fighting. I fought girls, and I fought boys, I didn't give a f**k who they were. I also worked security night shift in 2013 I've been struck in the face, chased down by vehicles, all of that I faced it and I did all of this with no back up and no weapons. If I was weak or a coward, I wouldn't have took that job and did it at night where I was always at risk of danger. I even worked in high crime environments in 2015 where I was struck in the face and almost lost my eye sight. Where I live, you have to watch who you flex on, sometimes the best option to go in the other direction, that or you can go in the grave and be forgotten within a week. Point is, I tried to offer some sound advice and my way of talking is aggressive. I can't apologize for that, that's how I talk.

The thing is, at age 36 years old I'm more angry at the Elites of society not so much anyone in the street can do to provoke me into a conflict unless it were a life and death situation. If someone sneered or make nasty comments, you know what my "Weak" ass would do? I'd laugh about it. You think because you "called me out" and you often write out these responses that make you sound "smart" to everyone else on this forum is impressive, it's not. Anybody can talk smart on the internet, that's not hard to do. Look I don't know you Tsar, I don't know how you live your day to day. I mentioned your preference because you called people losers for going for 20-30 something year olds, like somehow every man wants some young little girl or whatever.
And if underage didn't exist, we'd all be allowed to f**k with 10 year olds if we wanted and there would be no age limit for pornography, prostitution, and all the other shit that have age laws attached to it. I never said I wouldn't date a teenage girl, but it would feel awkward as hell, me a 36 year old walking around with a 12-14 year old girl and it wouldn't matter what or how society think of it. I still say your standards are ridiculously impossible, but hell if you think you have a shot at someone that young, go ahead and wait around forever. I don't know you like that. Like I said before, do what you want man.

I wasn't trying to be your enemy and shit on this forum. I don't even care anymore. A man like me is like Mike Tyson, after all these years of struggle, stressing, worrying, and feeling defeated? I'm a bit more humble than the average man. If that makes me weak or "emasculated" as you put it then so be it. At least I won't be sitting in jail constantly avoiding rape or having to murder someone in jail to prevent rape. That's not something you can wash off and forget, you have to live with it for the rest of your life. Everyone else in this forum want to egg you on like reality is a video game, this aint Street Fighter 2 Turbo and damn sure isn't Tekken and you're not a marvel comic. So you want to fight somebody, fight if you have to protect your neck but don't make a habit of thinking that's the only damn one solution to handling someone bullying and antagonizing you.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4295
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by Tsar »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 2:58 am
I don't give a shit about "failing" with girls. Unlike you I actually had girlfriends,and had my damn dick sucked by them too. So am I failing? ANd I don't make execuses for being black either, I don't even use "African" because I'm not from Africa, and I'm not African. You can keep throwing the word "weak" out all you want to but if I met you real life and you said that shit to me and I got mad enough, you'd get proved dangerously wrong that I aint weak. I'm wild as f**k so I suggest you don't even try to go down that road and test me. I have bad impulse control and unlike you I can become unhinged as hell and go off on your ass without even being aware that I went off on you. Ask all them college students At American River College how that worked out when I got mad at the teacher and almost slugged her ass with a chair and how timid I made people feel around me because I was emotionally unstable and angry at life.

I'm a mentally unstabled person who struggles with anger, and mental issues people like me we become violent ALL THE TIME. So before you call me weak just because I made some suggestions on how to deal with a situation, yeah. Me trying to avoid conflicting situations have nothing at all to do with worrying about trouble with the law. It's more or less if something happens to me, who will take care of my brother, you? this f***ing forum? A man like me I know what it's like to lose a lot, I know what it's also like to get my ass physically beaten by men that could have killed me too. I don't have battle scars to show for all the fighting I've done in my life, but between the ages of 11-16 years old I spent a whole lot of time fist fighting. I fought girls, and I fought boys, I didn't give a f**k who they were. I also worked security night shift in 2013 I've been struck in the face, chased down by vehicles, all of that I faced it and I did all of this with no back up and no weapons. If I was weak or a coward, I wouldn't have took that job and did it at night where I was always at risk of danger. I even worked in high crime environments in 2015 where I was struck in the face and almost lost my eye sight. Where I live, you have to watch who you flex on, sometimes the best option to go in the other direction, that or you can go in the grave and be forgotten within a week. Point is, I tried to offer some sound advice and my way of talking is aggressive. I can't apologize for that, that's how I talk.

The thing is, at age 36 years old I'm more angry at the Elites of society not so much anyone in the street can do to provoke me into a conflict unless it were a life and death situation. If someone sneered or make nasty comments, you know what my "Weak" ass would do? I'd laugh about it. You think because you "called me out" and you often write out these responses that make you sound "smart" to everyone else on this forum is impressive, it's not. Anybody can talk smart on the internet, that's not hard to do. Look I don't know you Tsar, I don't know how you live your day to day. I mentioned your preference because you called people losers for going for 20-30 something year olds, like somehow every man wants some young little girl or whatever.
And if underage didn't exist, we'd all be allowed to f**k with 10 year olds if we wanted and there would be no age limit for pornography, prostitution, and all the other shit that have age laws attached to it. I never said I wouldn't date a teenage girl, but it would feel awkward as hell, me a 36 year old walking around with a 12-14 year old girl and it wouldn't matter what or how society think of it. I still say your standards are ridiculously impossible, but hell if you think you have a shot at someone that young, go ahead and wait around forever. I don't know you like that. Like I said before, do what you want man. I wasn't trying to be your enemy and shit on this forum. I don't even care anymore. A man like me is like Mike Tyson, after all these years of struggle, stressing, worrying, and feeling defeated? I'm a bit more humble than the average man. If that makes me weak or "emasculated" as you put it then so be it. At least I won't be sitting in jail constantly avoiding rape or having to murder someone in jail to prevent rape. That's not something you can wash off and forget, you have to live with it for the rest of your life like my sister that killed.
1. You mention you had females but just getting a female doesn't mean anything. Getting any female isn't the same as getting a quality female.
2. I don't sound smart. Anyone can tell you that I an top level smart and probably too smart for my own good at times. I'm a visionary.
3. Everyone who goes for sexually experienced females past age 24 are losers. Stop buying into the just because it's a social norms now changes reality. That's the same as choosing to call a transwoman a woman. It's not genuine reality. Everyone who thinks a female who is no better than a slut or a whore is a lucky catch needs to objectively analyze reality. Only losers would be cool marrying a porn star or a whore from a whore house or a sorority slut that gave blowjobs and sex to all the frat guys and jocks on her campus. I don't know your thoughts on this, but I will saw that any man who marries a girl at any age with 5+ partners or a girl at age 24 with 3+ partners is usually going to be a total loser. Also, underage that you randomly mentioned is a legal concept to protect the inflated value of feminists and allow for girls to be corrupted by fornication and the system indoctrinating the girls to become sluts, whores, or feminists. Anyone who doesn't understand that is too indoctrinated and most people from Anglo Nations are indoctrinated. Underage isn't protecting any girls. It's being marketed that way to stupid people who don't understand the system. There's a difference between being a child and being a biological adult. Too many people look to the law to determine every part of their life without realizing anything about the law.
4. No, it's not awkward. You've fallen for indoctrination. You feel that way because society brainwashes everyone through propaganda, news, social pressure, entertainment, magazines, and then it's internalized and repeated. People who obey the law fail because the law isn't there to achieve any moral, ethical, or just cause. The law exists to protect specific powerful people and special groups. People enforce the law to enforce the rules of the people who impose illegitimate laws and unfair rules.
5. Okay, maybe you're humble and don't feel you have anything to prove, and that works for you, but it's not good to think it will work for everyone. You were very wrong in all your labels of me since your first post, and instead of giving your opinion, you were talking down to me and misrepresenting me. It's not okay to continuously do that over and over again.

You are wild like to said you said you are and I can imagine you being humble like you claim, and maybe you're physically strong but that doesn't mean you don't have slave values because most people do.

Fighting someone using brutal mafia tactics isn't the same as using explosive thug tactics. The United States and other similar nations destroyed the mafia to replace it with easy to control gangs of people with no values. Mafia types had values, loyalty, and high intelligence. Thugs have no values, street justice, use more intimidation over anything else, and are low intelligence.

Calling me a thug and comparing me to one was an inaccurate and unacceptable comparison.

There's no comparison between a mafia boss or a ninja assassin, to a thug.

Sometimes killing is a necessary part of survival. It's easy to forget about killing someone if they tried to kill or rape you. It would probably make a person sleep better at night.
User avatar
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster
Posts: 350
Joined: August 24th, 2022, 3:26 am

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

@Tsar I agree with you fella
Nobody who plays by the rules ever gets by this is the exact same thing I was talking about in my dark capitalism thread
You should check it out
Next time that fella snorts at you like a pig you should assume he wants to be treated like one so gut him :lol:
Booshka!!
1 2 1 2
fat chef down with eyes full of pepper spray
Give him a kick in his fat pot pig belly for good measure
:lol: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Voyager1
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1191
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 7:53 am

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar Any updates? Did you encounter this guy who's been menacing you?
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”