I'm buying pepper spray

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 11:00 am
Tsar wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 10:42 am

A perfect historical example of a man who appeared weak but proved everyone wrong was Adolf Hitler. Most people didn't take him seriously or doubted his abilities. He also didn't look strong and overpowering. Neither did Goebbels or Himmler. Sure, they lost the war, but that's because they weren't prepared for victory and they didn't have unlimited resources to fight a long war.

Appearances can be deceiving abilities cannot be judged by a person's outward appearance or a first impression might be completely wrong. The greatest mistake a person can make is underestimating an opponent. Another great mistake is not preparing for victory.
To be fair to Hitler, he was a decorated veteran of WWI, who survived four years of brutal trench warfare and even an attack of mustard gas. A messenger between the trenches, he faced certain death weekly and it's a miracle he even made it out the war alive. He was many things, but I don't think anyone would ever have said he appeared weak. I mean he wasn't some hulking brute but as a war hero and survivor of one of the most brutal and horrific conflicts in human history, my money would have been on him in any free-for-all bar brawl.
I agree but I was going by comparing him to his Übermensch and the more Chad type German Soldier. A brawl also isn't the same as a gunfight. I'm sure Hitler could have handled a gun but I don't know if he could takedown a guy Chad type body in a brawl.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 8:34 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 8:29 am
I don't understand whats going on here, but if you spray
someone just for talking trash to you, that's a crime. Well if you live in the U.S. it is.
Would be better off just ignoring the person and not engaging them just because of something
they said. But of course if you spray them and they don't know who you are personally, there's no way they could
just report that you sprayed them in the face unless this is a person you encounter all the time.
It's not in the United States. I also won't be pepper spraying him for insulting me.

I will insult him back and stand my ground. If he approaches me then that's a sign he's wanting to start a physical fight. That's my excuse to pepper spray him.

The moment he approaches me means he is going to start a fight because he couldn't tolerate getting someone who confronts him and most people would mistake me as weak. An easy target. Wrong! Appearances can be deceiving.

I'll be recording the entire thing on video.
If he doesn't approach you, are you going to insult him every day until he does, or start talking about his mother or something like that so you can spray him? Is there any chance you can get in trouble with the law for doing this?

In the US, if you spray someone for approaching you, that is assault. If he hits you, he's assaulting you, then spraying might be considered self defense.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MrMan wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 5:53 pm
Tsar wrote:
someone just for talking trash to you, that's a crime. Well if you live in the U.S. it is.
Would be better off just ignoring the person and not engaging them just because of something
they said. But of course if you spray them and they don't know who you are personally, there's no way they could
just report that you sprayed them in the face unless this is a person you encounter all the time.
It's not in the United States. I also won't be pepper spraying him for insulting me.

I will insult him back and stand my ground. If he approaches me then that's a sign he's wanting to start a physical fight. That's my excuse to pepper spray him.

The moment he approaches me means he is going to start a fight because he couldn't tolerate getting someone who confronts him and most people would mistake me as weak. An easy target. Wrong! Appearances can be deceiving.

If he doesn't approach you, are you going to insult him every day until he does, or start talking about his mother or something like that so you can spray him? Is there any chance you can get in trouble with the law for doing this?

In the US, if you spray someone for approaching you, that is assault. If he hits you, he's assaulting you, then spraying might be considered self defense.
"MIGHT BE" no I worked security, if he felt threaten by the assault and spray him it's not a might.
Unless he lives in some shit state that would take the thugs side over his. And if he provoked the situation
well regardless if the guy attacks him and he sprays him, they'll take the guys side because they would say he provoked it when he could of just left it alone and walked away vs trash talking back and forth until it turns into a fight. It all boils down to who started it first leading it to an actual fight. Sometimes they won't even take sides like that, they'll just punish both.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 5:53 pm
Tsar wrote:

1. No, I won't provoke anything with the guy. He will snort at me and be insulting me, and when he does, I am teaching him a lesson he won't forget for the rest of his life.
2. I don't care about the law. I care about justice and respect. The law is the least of what I care about. Someone disrespects me, I disrespect them back. Someone thinks they can start a fight, I will preemptively pepper spray the guy before he attacks me.
3. Pepper spraying someone who approaches in a threatening way and gives you reason to believe that they're dangerous or wanting to start a physical fight is justified.

@MrMan Do you really believe in "turning the other cheek" because that's a slave value and anyone who "turns the other cheek" gets no respect in life and just gets thought of as a pushover? Or maybe you just don't like some of my latest opinions since I am on the extreme-right.

Insulting someone but not making it personal can reduce the risk of an escalating. Insulting someone and making it personal is effectively them inviting a large amount of pain.

He will snort at me thinking he will ruin my day and insult me, but I won't keep on walking. I will retaliate and stand my ground. Then it's up to him if he wants to get pepper sprayed.

He must back down and not approach me. If he begins to approach me, because I will be on the other side of the street, then he's getting pepper sprayed. I would definitely feel threatened and I couldn't win a fair physical fight, so I won't give him a fair physical fight. I will just leave once I pepper spray him. He better not follow but I doubt he will. I would have also ruined his day much worse than he ruined mine.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Tsar I don't know where you are, but if you insult the man, and he walks toward you and you pepper-spray him, you could probably end up in jail.

If he insulted you and you insulted him back, and then he hit you and you pepper sprayed him. That could be self-defense. If he threatens to harm you and you spray him, then maybe you could make a self-defense case out of that in the US if it went to court, depending on the state, your lawyer, and the details of the case.

But legally, what you are doing sounds risky. If you are not from there, then that is another risk. If the guy seeks revenge-- buys pepper spray or a tazer, then pops up out of nowhere and sprays or tazes you, then beats you up, you would be in trouble. Other people can buy pepper spray, or worse, too.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 8:07 pm
@Tsar I don't know where you are, but if you insult the man, and he walks toward you and you pepper-spray him, you could probably end up in jail.

If he insulted you and you insulted him back, and then he hit you and you pepper sprayed him. That could be self-defense. If he threatens to harm you and you spray him, then maybe you could make a self-defense case out of that in the US if it went to court, depending on the state, your lawyer, and the details of the case.

But legally, what you are doing sounds risky. If you are not from there, then that is another risk. If the guy seeks revenge-- buys pepper spray or a tazer, then pops up out of nowhere and sprays or tazes you, then beats you up, you would be in trouble. Other people can buy pepper spray, or worse, too.
Thank you for the idea. It looks like tasers are legal in my current location and I will probably buy one. If I get punched then I need a taser to bring the guy to the ground. I can probably take a single swift punch but not two. I'll be confirming that tasers are legal and acceptable for self-defense. I'll probably buy a baton taser. So I can taser the guy and strike him a few times with the baton. I'm going to prove that no one treats me with extreme disrespect and no one should think they can become violent with me and get away with it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 8:22 pm
MrMan wrote:

Thank you for the idea. It looks like tasers are legal in my current location and I will probably buy one. If I get punched then I need a taser to bring the guy to the ground. I can probably take a single swift punch but not two. I'll be confirming that tasers are legal and acceptable for self-defense. I'll probably buy a baton taser. So I can taser the guy and strike him a few times with the baton. I'm going to prove that no one treats me with extreme disrespect and no one should think they can become violent with me and get away with it.
That wasn't my intention. He could counter with getting you arrested for assault, especially if all he does is insult you and walk toward you. If you tase him, he could respond later on with a tazer or a pistol or a baseball bat.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

It's Europe and he's a common bully. He's just a mediocre guy who has nothing special about him. He works a low class job and his life probably has no fulfillment. He's ignorant and probably an obnoxious racist who stereotypes.

What would you expect? That I go up to him and try to tell him not to insult me anymore? :lol:

People like him don't care and he would probably get physical if I called him out and requested he stop. He chose to insult me based on his racism or perceptions, and then insult me in a personal way.

I looked at some guys in Mexico and a guy age 18-24 started to call me "homo" but I don't take that personally. I don't care about being called a fag or a homo because I know it's untrue and it's completely foolish to think that. The guy in Mexico wanted to start a fight but another guy put a hand on his shoulder and had him back down. I honestly don't think much of it because that wasn't personal on a deep level.

This guy ages 24-34 in Europe is making it personal by snorting at me and probably insulting me based on his perceptions of my ethnic or racial status. He intentionally chose to insult me and make it deeply personal.

There's no possibility for a peaceful resolution. I have no choice except to not give another inch and to demonstrate he shouldn't insult me.

He doesn't know that I am American or Italian. He probably thinks that I am a Muslim because he's snorting and probably thinks that I am a refugee or something.

Here's the probabilities:
1. He thinks I am a Muslim
2. He thinks I am a Gypsy
3. He's implying that I am a pig
4. He thinks that I am a Jew

He's going to get taught a lesson because the next time he snorts at me, and I am prepared for my battle, then I am going to brutalize the bastard! I will destroy his fragile weak ego! Anyone who insults individuals on a personal level will often have the weakest genuine confidence and low self-esteem. I will break the bastard's ego and pride! I will beat away his ignorance. He will atone for his actions and receive true justice!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 10:26 am
Voyager1 wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 7:41 am
Tsar wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 4:36 am
Laugh all you want Forum Loser #1. At least I'll be winning the fight in real life if he wants to start a fight. After I retaliate in response by insulting him back much worse, if he comes up to me and I will feel threatened if he does that, then I am pepper spraying the bastard.
If this guy really confronts you you'd scream like a little girl and run away.
Tsar is a wonderful guy, Voyager, and he has a true warrior spirit. He won't let some disrespectful Slavic scumbag walk all over him and snort in his presence as if he is some lowly serf! Please don't think of him so lightly; many have made the mistake to think lightly of men who appeared weak, only to be proven wrong in painful ways.
I'm not defending this because Tsar is kind of being dumb insults shouldn't push him toward wanting to pepper a guy in the damn face I only know of thugs that go out of their way to attack people over insults. But those are just petty mutha fuckers with short tempers looking for an excuse to fight, or hurt someone.

That's not what a warrior would do. Why is it that people feel like they need to flex and shit over petty BS? Just try that shit in CA and see how long you last. It sounds like he WANTS the guy to attack him so he can mace him. I've dealt with similar situations, and there's nothing wrong with avoiding confrontation

Being a dumbass just to prove you can be a bigger dumbass than the one up in your face is how stupid mutha fuckers get killed over dumb little shit. I worked security unarmed for 2 years, I dealt with much worse than people just verbally insulting me and in 2015 a woman nearly took my eye sight when she struck me near the eye with something sharp. But Tsars situation is like "No he talked shit and disrespected me, now I got to mace this guy." Wtf kind of stuff is that? There's a difference between being a warrior vs being a dumbass hoping someone starts trouble with you so you can f**k up your own damn life proving a point. Sorry but that's not how I get down where I live.

Up here? Talk trash to the wrong person, you're in for a fight with them and it wont be fist fighting either. A lot of people in this state die like that, "He talked trash, so I talked trash back, he grabbed his gun so I grabbed mine." This will almost always lead to violent confrontation. But like Tsar said, he doesn't care about ruining his life over petty nonsense. Tsar can end it by not talking to the guy, if the guy is constantly bothering him then it's a different situation. But him saying something to him, then he responds back with verbal warfare...Well he provoked the guy to attack him because he wanted him to attack him just so he can use a weapon on him.

Me I don't live my life looking for conflict. I live in the State of California, if you're going to mouth off at people up here, be ready for it to get violent 99% of the time. That's why I'm not dumb, people talking trash is just an excuse to provoke a response so it will lead to physical violence. That type of psychological mind fuckery will never work on me. I hate Nigga moments so I don't look for such moments. If I can avoid it I will but I won't let words turn into physical force if I can prevent it by not engaging in verbal combat. There's a reason why so many people online talk shit but won't do it in real life. There's a thing called CONSEQUENCES. And they aren't prepared for that. A lot of people will use violent force if they feel insulted. But I was taught all my life that as long as I wasn't in any danger, there's no reason to fight someone with physical violence. Look at me? 36 year old, still living. Most black males don't even last that f***ing long, their mouths always get their asses in situations that they can't cash out of. Either mouthing off to cops when arrested so they can become a martyr if one gets mad enough and beat his ignorant ass and he dies. Or he wants to flex in the ghetto knowing it's going to lead to someone dying or getting hurt real bad.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 22nd, 2022, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 8:34 pm
Tsar wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 8:22 pm
MrMan wrote:

That wasn't my intention. He could counter with getting you arrested for assault, especially if all he does is insult you and walk toward you. If you tase him, he could respond later on with a tazer or a pistol or a baseball bat.
At this point, Tsar just sounds like someone who is pissed off at life so much so he wants to fight someone intentionally. I mean being sexless, not having access to the young teen girls he want so badly. Calls guys losers for going for 24 year olds.... Yeah, sounds more a lot of anger built up and he wants an excuse to hurt somebody. This is coming from a guy who has a lot of inner rage himself pint up, but fighting people for talking trash isn't going to bless me with the shit I want in life to be happy. I rather jerk off in the cold shower than to go out into the world looking for excuses to fight, hurt, or even kill someone over how I'm feeling. None of this will make whatever the hell you're feeling going away. If I went out looking for fights like that, you know how that would make me look? A typical dumbass male in America responding with violence...I'm not playing the game society wants me to play. I dealt with bullies before in school, most of them used verbal attacks. Both male and females did this, there is only one or two asses I wish I could have kicked back then and regret not kicking.

But one of my bullies did end up with a life sentence after he shot someone in the face. At the age of 36, I try to avoid conflict as much as possible. I hate my garbage life, but fighting ignorant people isn't worth it.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 22nd, 2022, 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Ok, let us know how it goes. I don't think you are really going to pepper spray this guy.

In fact, I don't think you even bought the pepper spray. I don't think you can afford it or want to spend your money.

Provide proof. Make a picture of you holding the pepper spray with a shot of this forum in the background.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 6:13 am
Ok, let us know how it goes. I don't think you are really going to pepper spray this guy.

In fact, I don't think you even bought the pepper spray. I don't think you can afford it or want to spend your money.

Provide proof. Make a picture of you holding the pepper spray with a shot of this forum in the background.
I don't need to prove anything to you or my other enemies.

@MarcosZeitola, @Pixel--Dude, @Lucas88, and my other friends know that I bought pepper spray.

I have also talked to other online friends from elsewhere online about how I bought pepper spray.

You just underestimate me because you think that I am a coward like you. I'm not going to go up and spray the guy. He needs to escalate and make me feel threatened enough to use it.

When he sees me maintain eye contact after I insult him, and refuse to move, if he comes at me, then he's done. I won't buy a taser because I don't want to engage in serious escalation but I will see about buying a regular baton.

It would be very enjoyable if I could whack a steel baton against that man's head and knock the smile straight off his wretched face.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Voyager1 wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 6:13 am

I know Tsar isn't bluffing, Voyager; this has become a matter of personal honor and integrity for him. His reputation as a man is at stake. He won't back down, I'm sure of it. Plus, make no mistake, Tsar is a pretty tough dude. You never saw him in real life so you have no way of knowing this, and I cannot fault you for doubting a man you do not personally know. But as someone who does know him, I'm 100% certain he'll stand his ground like a man.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If you are going to do this, instead of insulting him, you could try to resolve the conflict, asking why he snorts... if he has some kind of condition he needs help with. You know a doctor or a psychologist who might be able to help.... well, maybe that's a veiled insult. But you could try to make peace by confronting him on his behavior. He might back down if that is the case. You could ask if he is a racist and what he has against Italians. Some people back down when confronted.

A friend of mine was a champion wrestler in high school who also knew martial arts. He became a real estate broker. he put up a sign at a property, and two gangsta youths were standing there, saying they would tear down his sign. he came up close to them and said he knew they wouldn't tear down his sign because he'd kick their a*** if they did. Then they started saying stuff like, "He be okay" trying to deescalate. His opinion was a lot of African American bluster in the hood was just that, bluster, and they back down if you call them on it.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
I doubt you'll be making any video. This is just part of your paranoid delusions that someone is watching and snorting at you. (Paranoid schizophrenia).

This is just like when you imagined you had worms crawling under your skin. (Delusional parasitosis).

This is part of your psychotic mental illness. Unfortunately over time this is a condition that will not get better but far worse.

@HouseMD might be further able to elaborate on your mental disorder.