I'm buying pepper spray

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 11:43 am
@Tsar Any updates? Did you encounter this guy who's been menacing you?
Everyone knows that I bought pepper spray. I haven't posted the picture because I don't have anything to prove.

I haven't seen him yet because I have gone out the last week before he arrived for work. I'll be seeing him eventually.

If I walk in a certain 30 minute time block, I should see him.

I need to watch a tutorial on unlocking the pepper spray. I wouldn't want to accidentally spray myself with it.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Nazaw
Freshman Poster

Post by Nazaw »

I'm sorry, but your discussion is very disturbing. Better to write about love and kindness
LOVE
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Tsar
I didn't read this whole thread, so if there's anything overly controversial I didn't know about, there's my disclaimer, but I just popped in to say:
You can get a can of bear spray in the USA (I wouldn't be suprised if elsehwere too, but not sure) that's orders of magnitude more powerful and effective than police-issue pepper spray / mace / etc.
When in the USA, I've used it and it's f***ing amazing.
Great thing to have on board a boat too (I did not use it there though, hopefully won't need to) as long as you're mindful of the direction of the wind.
But it can shoot a jet of bear spray an impressively long distance too. I've seen this used a long time ago by other people fighting in Seattle (I don't even know what it was about, and wasn't personally involved), and some dude got a jetful of it in his face after going aggro and then started screaming and rolling around and flung himself off the side of the docks into the water to try to wash it out of his eyes while the other guy who fired it at him ran away, LOL. It doesn't always take the fight out of someone that fast, but it'll sure take a lot of the fight out of them. One of the best non-lethal weapons there is as far as I know.

@Lucas88
@Cornfed
@Pixel--dude
(tagging the other guys I know of actively interested in combat and self-defense, weaponry, etc)
Any thoughts on the above?
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Hey Tsar did you get your rape whistle yet? :lol: