Why does it seem these last few years have been the "Darkest" yet?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Why does it seem these last few years have been the "Darkest" yet?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

I'm a young man. However, the only time I felt the world was this "dark" has been the 9/11 events. But even that was only a few months and then it "subsided."

However, ever since March 2020, I've felt that Everything Changed. And we have entered the "darkest timeline." I might not be the only one who thinks this way. I run into a taxi driver who was significantly older than me. He also find it "odd" what has been going on these last couple of years. To begin with a global pandemic, then a European War, there hasn't been one since 1945 and now a threat of Nuclear war. Although these last few months its has slowed down a bit.

The other scary thing is what has been happening to "young people," I see a lot of young people "dropping like flies."

We live in Strange Times, indeed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why does it seem these last few years have been the "Darkest" yet?

Post by Tsar »

It's not strange to me. It's all part of a grand conspiracy of Elites (mostly Talmudists, Zionists, Billionaires, evil European families, and evil American and Anglo elites) to control the entire world and all humanity in a technologically advanced totalitarian one world police state designer so they are in power and their descendants are in power forever, and there can be no resistance and no opposition because all people, nations, resources, production, finance, energy, healthcare, transportation, and way to live will be under their total control.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 12:13 pm
Hey guys,

I'm a young man. However, the only time I felt the world was this "dark" has been the 9/11 events. But even that was only a few months and then it "subsided."

However, ever since March 2020, I've felt that Everything Changed. And we have entered the "darkest timeline." I might not be the only one who thinks this way. I run into a taxi driver who was significantly older than me. He also find it "odd" what has been going on these last couple of years. To begin with a global pandemic, then a European War, there hasn't been one since 1945 and now a threat of Nuclear war. Although these last few months its has slowed down a bit.

The other scary thing is what has been happening to "young people," I see a lot of young people "dropping like flies."

You're not alone in your perception. Many others also perceive the world as a darker place than before.

The reason why the world has suddenly become much darker is because since the beginning of the decade the global elite (aka NWO) is really getting serious about the implementation of its envisioned dystopia known as the "Great Reset". They want to have everything in place by 2030. For this purpose, the global elite has manufactured a global pandemic, orchestrated a war for the destabilization of Europe and is now creating an economic crisis too. The goal is to push the nations into poverty and desperation so that the populace will readily accept the new totalitarian system.

Those who don't see the conspiratorial aspect simply perceive that the world is becoming inexplicably darker but those of us who know about the NWO and the plan for the Great Reset can see that all of the darkening of the world is by design.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Not at all… The darkest timeline in my opinion was the 2015-2020 years. Wokeness ran virtually unopposed back then and the “conservatives” were complete cuckolds. It’s like they wanted to lose and it was the worst years for this trend of people trying to be conservative and progressive at the same time.

Nowadays the right is in full scale rebellion. Hungary and Poland are moving hard towards traditionalism. The rest of Eastern Europe is following right behind. Italy looks like it wants to move more conservative as well. In the US, the South and some of the Midwest as well has become much redder since 2018.

I see lots of ordinary people now who are aware of the NWO plans and working to stop it. Most mainstream Republicans, not even hardcore Republicans but just the majority of normal ones are fully aware of it and trying to sabotage the NWO’s plans. They are demanding their politicians fight with every ounce of their strength and tolerance for weak conservatism and RINOs is fading away.

The world reached its absolute worst in 2020 and things are finally moving back in the right direction.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

People were also more PC in the 2015-2020 years. I felt like people reacted much more harshly to anyone accused of an “ism” and the left just dominated the “default” of society.

Nowadays it seems like normies want to give right-wingers the benefit of the doubt at least. None of the “ism” accusations work anymore. Normies just roll their eyes whenever they hear it. Even normies in real life seem to just roll their eyes at that now. And I hear a lot of people making fun of the left and their tendency to call everything racist, sexist, misogynistic or homophobic.

The left’s buzzwords just don’t work anymore, because they don’t command the same power over the normies that they used to. Nowadays only other leftists are willing to use cancel culture against people but the normies just shrug their shoulders at right-wing views and say “well that’s his/her opinion.”

You have to be pretty extreme now to really get in trouble.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

The whole system that the left put in place back in the 60s/70s is collapsing now. They’ve lost control over the information narrative, they’re losing control over the media and social media, Disney’s CEO recently stepped down because he was destroying the company with his obsession with pushing gay shit into kids’ cartoons, everywhere there has been school board meetings the leftists have been completely demolished (a nice white pill many people don’t know), they have lost federal control over abortion so many states are banning it now, and the Supreme Court is likely to destroy affirmative action for universities next, in-fact the whole university system could end up collapsing because so many of them are completely getting rid of their merit based programs and thereby destroying their reputation. Eventually a college degree will mean nothing more then “I went through an ideological indoctrination camp.”
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 12:35 pm
ArchibaultNew wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 12:13 pm
Hey guys,

You're not alone in your perception. Many others also perceive the world as a darker place than before.

The reason why the world has suddenly become much darker is because since the beginning of the decade the global elite (aka NWO) is really getting serious about the implementation of its envisioned dystopia known as the "Great Reset". They want to have everything in place by 2030. For this purpose, the global elite has manufactured a global pandemic, orchestrated a war for the destabilization of Europe and is now creating an economic crisis too. The goal is to push the nations into poverty and desperation so that the populace will readily accept the new totalitarian system.

Those who don't see the conspiratorial aspect simply perceive that the world is becoming inexplicably darker but those of us who know about the NWO and the plan for the Great Reset can see that all of the darkening of the world is by design.
I have been hearing a lot about "Agenda 2030" in different, blogs, forums and sites.