Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do Americans become shitheads?

Post by kangarunner »

Mercer wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 5:19 pm
@fschmidt @kangarunner

You both seemed to have noticed something. It seems like you can't have any long term relationship with Americans at all. I've noticed that many Americans will act alright at first and then become total shitheads eventually. This is why you rarely hear about long term friendships or even romantic relationships in America. Divorce rates are extremely high. For some reason Americans just act like shit eventually and become abusive assholes or mental cases even if they seem fine at first. Americans in general seem to like conflict and acting like shit, but many of them seem ok at first until you can see what they're really like. You can't trust anyone in America because you don't know what they're really like. Even "nice" people are often really just cowards who talk shit behind your back then smile when they see you and deny it when you confront them about it. I've even got to know people who seemed normal at first and then they start yelling at you and acting like a piece of shit once you do one thing they don't like. Your average person in America seems unstable and mentally ill.
I don't prefer to be around most people in America because we don't share the same interests. I've always wanted to get out there and explore. Many Americans are not that free-spirited and freedom-minded. What I've found being 36 is the people I stay in touch with tend to be people on the same life path as me or we have the same interest (for example, leaving America to start a new life). Birds of a feather flock together is also true (people who have the same mindset).

It also gets harder to make friends as you get older, but at the same time you become more selective about who you associate with. That does make it easier to find your tribe.

I've had too many shitty experiences in America that I can no longer live here anymore. It's not just the people, but it's tons of other things (everything is overpriced, housing is overpriced, the sad state of American women (enough said on that). Plus, living abroad truly opened my eyes as to the amazing magnitude of what is in the world to explore. You have to understand that before I lived abroad, I was an NPC robot just like everyone else. Living abroad and the articles Winston wrote on this site has made me self-aware of the BS of this country.

"A fish isn't aware of the water that it's swimming in."

I heard this from someone else....We've been trained in America to be "good"....But man's inherent nature is to be "GREAT". A lion who is kept all day long in a zoo and just walks around his enclosure and looks at the people observing him through the glass is already dead. The zookeepers think he's being a "good" lion.

Meanwhile, the lions that are roaming free in Africa are ALIVE and FREE. Put a wild lion from Africa in a zoo and he will go crazy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Why ask why? I mean I don't spend my time worrying about why cockroaches evolved into such repulsive creatures. Just move out of mainstream America. That could be moving abroad or moving to a non-mainstream part of America.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 5:51 pm
Why ask why? I mean I don't spend my time worrying about why cockroaches evolved into such repulsive creatures. Just move out of mainstream America. That could be moving abroad or moving to a non-mainstream part of America.
This is Good. Thank you.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I despise Americans because most of them accept their boring, mediocre lives and have zero intellectual curiosity about the world.

Americans accept their slave lives.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 6:18 pm
I despise Americans because most of them accept their boring, mediocre lives and have zero intellectual curiosity about the world.

Americans accept their slave lives.
Or they end up influencing some parts of the world to become just like them.

Return to “General Discussions”