Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Ghetto culture

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercer wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 8:22 pm
@WanderingProtagonist, what do you think about ghetto culture spreading to all races of people?

Even Asians emulate ghetto culture now. In California many of the Asians listen to rap, try to act like gangsters and say "nigga" all the time. @Outcast9428 seems to think that all Asians are nice betas from traditional cultures.

Even rich whites try to act ghetto now and get facial tattoos:

I even hear Hispanics say "nigga" more than black people do.

You also see women of all races now choosing men who act like gangsters. People used to stereotype black women for doing this but now you see white, Latinas, and now even Asian women chasing after thugs of all different races now too. White, black, Latin, Asian, etc. men that act like thugs get the most women now. People used to point fingers at black people for acting "ghetto" but you can see now that all races and cultures are declining.

Also, the most popular music in the U.S. and many other countries now is rap where degeneracy, narcissism, etc. is promoted.
I've been aware of this for a long time, it didn't just start to get like this though, these type of Asians were around even in the early 2000s. And no offense to Outcast but he's clueless about Asian people if he thinks they are all gentle people. I actually lived around them, you have the ones that mind their own business and then you have a few like these guys that will challenge you like anyone else looking to prove something. In California the majority do have the ghetto outlook because California is where everyone moves to. Asians have little to no interest living in Southern States, or Midwest States. That's why they prefer West coast and East Coast states. Of course all gangs in America tend to have the ghetto look about them regardless of the state they reside in. A lot of this shit would die out of style once places like America become so bad that the gangs pour right into their safe surburban areas. People will tolerate anything as long as they never encounter or feel threaten by any of it. If you went up to South Sacramento, you're going to see some wild Asians up there.

It's just that people in this country are so damn laxed about what gangs do because people don't even care about the problems the West currently face. People choose the ghetto shit because they think it makes them tough, Mafia organizations like the Yakuza for instance don't look like these guys, they are more on the professional side, same thing with the Italian Mob. The images you posted are mostly Street Gangs, so there's a major difference between the two. Street gangs ALL of them imitate ghetto culture regardless of the race. Biker gangs usually have the white trash persona about them despite they are somewhat of a street gang themselves but without the ghetto culture influencing the way they dress, talk, etc.
Another reason why it seems that girls are going for these type of males is because they are normally the only guys left in the West that act like, well "men" to some extent, just violent asshole men.

But those aren't the type of males you're going to see jacking off while some guy is f***ing his girl or talking about blacks being superior over them. They won't sit around and let other men take something away from them either. Their neighborhoods is their country, try to invade they will put holes in you. Unlike cucked whites who refuse to even do anything at all to keep guys like this out of their country, they let them pour in all at once and now they act like they own the nation. The sad truth is black culture is trash and it's promoted because the ones promoting it knows that it creates garbage like these guys and the girls that go for them. The ghetto aspect of black culture has converted a lot of people into this hood life. It's not as bad in foreign countries though, you won't see guys looking like this hanging around the streets in Rome or Transylvania.They exist in America because you have all these people from around the world living here taking advantage of whatever popular culture is currently trendy. if ghetto hood life type stuff is trendy, this is what the masses will follow including white people.

Ghetto culture is popular because everything else isn't pushed so hard in a glamorized way. Heavy Metal music died to some extent, rap music is popular only because a lot of idiot assholes are influenced by that trashy ass genre of music. It's a music genre and style that promotes materialism and selfishness. This is not to say all rap music is like this, Pete Rock doesn't make music that promotes materialism, when rap music was just break dance type music in the 80s it was slightly more positive, once the 90s came? The music went into gangster rap territory with people like Tupac, NWA, Ice-T, The whole Salt and peppa and Technotronic style of rap music was dead and replaced by Dr Dre and Snoop Dog. Then came the early 2000s, enter the Southern Chronic rap scene like Lil Jon, Master P and Mystical, The Yin yang twins that popularize Twerking, Juvenile and his group popularizing Bling culture, and so on. Rap music always had the chance to keep evolving into something else but each time it was always negative once people got tired of rapping about "fighting the system" like Run DMC with their political music that started boring people.

I still dislike rap music though and the influence it's had on other people. Although I find it funny how an Asian gang is upset they can't call black people the N word, if they were real thugs they would call them the N word anyway. I doubt Latino gangs are scared to call them the N word. That title is crazy I mean are Asian gangs scared of blacks so much they won't use the N word? Is Galvin Newsom now regulating how gangs get to talk to each other?
I dont know I hate ghetto looking mutha fuckers. They all look like self hating retards trying to be something they aren't dressed like that too. Since rap music is the only form of music that promotes gang life, ghetto culture it's one of the reasons people imitate that stuff. Rock, metal, even punk music don't push gang life although Skin head gangs and white supremacy gangs tend to have more of the punk rock look they are often similar to the biker gangs.

I believe that if you want to make a country vulnerable you attack the culture of the people with a culture that's destructive. Any nation where there's a growing number of people imitating ghetto culture is proof why the West needs to die as a nation. But half of the world either loves the West or hate the West. Those who love the West will do everything to become the West even if it means destroying themselves.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Mercer and @WanderingProtagonist

Y'all say "Oh Outcast is clueless about Asians" or whatever, but the fact is, both of you live in California. I have never seen that kind of shit around here. I've never seen an Asian person who looked like that, I've never seen an Asian dating a thug. Its not because Asians don't exist here... 6% of the population around the area I live in is Asian. I go to a few of the Asian owned restaurants around here so frequently that they know my order and I don't have to bother making it. I've had two long term girlfriends who were Asian, two of my best female friends in my life were also Asian. My first crush was on an Asian girl. My brother has a lot of Asian friends because he loves Asia just as much as I do. I've had several male Asian friends as well, including an Asian roommate back in college. In middle school I was friends with two boys from an Asian family.

You two act as if my opinion of Asians was formed exclusively around stereotypes I've heard online or something. My opinion of Asians is what it is, because of the Asian people I've met in life, because of how the Asian people around where I live act, and yes, because all the statistics and stereotypes I've heard back up exactly what I've seen in real life. But if real life contradicted what I read online, I would definitely change my opinion. I have never had a reason too though, because I've never seen an Asian who acted the way y'all describe. I have seen Blacks, Latinos, and White people who acted that way... I've never seen an Asian person, anywhere I went, not even in Florida where ghetto culture is absolutely terrible... I have never seen an Asian person who looked or acted ghetto.

I'm not clueless about Asians, I'm literally just reporting what I've seen, experienced, and read about. Now let me ask you, have either of you two dated Asian girls? Have you had Asian girls as your best friends? Have you gotten to know Asian families? Have you had several Asian friends? Do you regularly visit Asian owned businesses and talk to the owners? I'm the one who has real life experience with Asian people, and interact with Asian people on a daily basis, both present and in the past, yet y'all call me clueless? People who don't believe in stereotypes have always struck me as the clueless ones.

If what y'all are saying is even true, then what you are describing is definitely a California thing. There are no Asian gangs around here... I've been to parks and places where there was a lot of ghetto people around, including plenty of White ghetto people, but in those environments the Asians always stand out as looking especially clean cut and normal. If Asians can keep their dignity in Florida I can't even imagine what a f***ing hellscape California has to be if it managed to corrupt a decent number of the Asians there. You live in a state that practically fetishizes the idea of behaving nothing like your stereotype suggests you should. One thing that does separate Florida from California, despite both being ghetto as hell, is that Floridians do not give a shit about stereotyping people.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 10:29 pm
@Mercer and @WanderingProtagonist

Y'all say "Oh Outcast is clueless about Asians" or whatever, but the fact is, both of you live in California. I have never seen that kind of shit around here. I've never seen an Asian person who looked like that, I've never seen an Asian dating a thug. Its not because Asians don't exist here... 6% of the population around the area I live in is Asian. I go to a few of the Asian owned restaurants around here so frequently that they know my order and I don't have to bother making it. I've had two long term girlfriends who were Asian, two of my best female friends in my life were also Asian. My first crush was on an Asian girl. My brother has a lot of Asian friends because he loves Asia just as much as I do. I've had several male Asian friends as well, including an Asian roommate back in college. In middle school I was friends with two boys from an Asian family.

You two act as if my opinion of Asians was formed exclusively around stereotypes I've heard online or something. My opinion of Asians is what it is, because of the Asian people I've met in life, because of how the Asian people around where I live act, and yes, because all the statistics and stereotypes I've heard back up exactly what I've seen in real life. But if real life contradicted what I read online, I would definitely change my opinion. I have never had a reason too though, because I've never seen an Asian who acted the way y'all describe. I have seen Blacks, Latinos, and White people who acted that way... I've never seen an Asian person, anywhere I went, not even in Florida where ghetto culture is absolutely terrible... I have never seen an Asian person who looked or acted ghetto.

I'm not clueless about Asians, I'm literally just reporting what I've seen, experienced, and read about. Now let me ask you, have either of you two dated Asian girls? Have you had Asian girls as your best friends? Have you gotten to know Asian families? Have you had several Asian friends? Do you regularly visit Asian owned businesses and talk to the owners? I'm the one who has real life experience with Asian people, and interact with Asian people on a daily basis, both present and in the past, yet y'all call me clueless? People who don't believe in stereotypes have always struck me as the clueless ones.

If what y'all are saying is even true, then what you are describing is definitely a California thing. There are no Asian gangs around here... I've been to parks and places where there was a lot of ghetto people around, including plenty of White ghetto people, but in those environments the Asians always stand out as looking especially clean cut and normal. If Asians can keep their dignity in Florida I can't even imagine what a f***ing hellscape California has to be if it managed to corrupt a decent number of the Asians there. You live in a state that practically fetishizes the idea of behaving nothing like your stereotype suggests you should. One thing that does separate Florida from California, despite both being ghetto as hell, is that Floridians do not give a shit about stereotyping people.
I'm sure Florida stereotypes people. wherever there are cuckolds living, they believe BBC is superior :lol: :lol: :lol: and I bet even Florida is full of people like this. I also never said you were entirely clueless about Asians, I was just telling it how it is. Asian gangs don't just exist in California either, they are spread out in various parts of the U.S. it's just that they are heavily outnumbered by Latino and Black gangs. Not to mention I already said Asians don't too much bother with the South and Midwest. That's why we have the most Asians here in California. San Fransisco's Chinatown is proof of this. When I went there in 2006 it was almost like being right inside China excluding all the white tourist walking around. You have endless Chinese shops all over Chinatown in SF. But the largest portions of Asians in California are in L.A. and SF.

Return to “General Discussions”