William Smith, I found your ultimate spirit animal!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

William Smith, I found your ultimate spirit animal!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It's this guy from South Africa. Basically he was just a hunter and trader, English fellow. Befriended the Zulu King and earned the respect of the Zulu warriors because he was the only man who treated them with the respect to learn their language and customs.

Anyway John Dunn was able to trade with the Zulu, and ended up fighting for them becoming a brother-in-arms of their King. The King then gave him his own little kingdom and some beautiful wives. He ended up with a harem of like 30 women and he fathered 140 children by them. Until now they have their own little Kingdom called "Dunnland" or something similar. Pretty cool story.

I think this was you in a past life, @WilliamSmith :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: William Smith, I found your ultimate spirit animal!

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 10:59 am
It's this guy from South Africa. Basically he was just a hunter and trader, English fellow. Befriended the Zulu King and earned the respect of the Zulu warriors because he was the only man who treated them with the respect to learn their language and customs.

Anyway John Dunn was able to trade with the Zulu, and ended up fighting for them becoming a brother-in-arms of their King. The King then gave him his own little kingdom and some beautiful wives. He ended up with a harem of like 30 women and he fathered 140 children by them. Until now they have their own little Kingdom called "Dunnland" or something similar. Pretty cool story.

I think this was you in a past life, @WilliamSmith :lol:
I wonder if I could do the same with a tribe in the rainforests of Colombia. I know of cases of Europeans who have gone to live with tribes in South America and even met a Spanish woman who had lived with a tribe for quite some time and become a shaman. It was with her that I took Ayahuasca at a spiritual retreat in 2018.

Anyway, I too could go to live with a tribe in Colombia and gain their favor through being an exceptional tribe member. Then I might be able to receive a few wives from the tribe - some cute little indiecitas - and get them all knocked up and have my own brood of little indigenous kids. I think that it will be so-called primitive tribespeople who will have the best chance of surviving the next planetary apocalypse. I'd like to have my own harem of cute little indiecitas like the hot jungle Latinas from cities like Iquitos in Northeastern Peru.