Normies Failing

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Normies Failing

Post by kangarunner »

I'm making this to be an ongoing thread showing normies failing. This is to show everyone on this forum that normies do f**k up...

This guy had it all. Graduated from Harvard. Worked at Goldman Sachs. Started his own investment firm. Then, suddenly he jumps to his death at a skybar in Manhattan. I wonder what he was thinking as he was falling all the way down....

https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/financier ... -l-cheney/
The financier who plunged to his death from a Manhattan rooftop bar was identified Thursday as a Connecticut dad of three who filed for divorce from his wife one day before he died, according to police sources and court records.

Dale L. Cheney 46, plummeted from Bar 54 at the Hyatt Centric Times Square New York on West 45th Street near Seventh Avenue, in front of at least two witnesses around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, authorities and the sources said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Normies Failing

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 5:22 pm
I'm making this to be an ongoing thread showing normies failing. This is to show everyone on this forum that normies do f**k up...

This guy had it all. Graduated from Harvard. Worked at Goldman Sachs. Started his own investment firm. Then, suddenly he jumps to his death at a skybar in Manhattan. I wonder what he was thinking as he was falling all the way down....

https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/financier ... -l-cheney/
The financier who plunged to his death from a Manhattan rooftop bar was identified Thursday as a Connecticut dad of three who filed for divorce from his wife one day before he died, according to police sources and court records.

Dale L. Cheney 46, plummeted from Bar 54 at the Hyatt Centric Times Square New York on West 45th Street near Seventh Avenue, in front of at least two witnesses around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, authorities and the sources said.
There's your answer.. divorce filing. Probably some marital problems.

I think even well adjusted normies f*ck up really bad sometimes.. they don't overtly display their emotions. Probably like Christian Bale in "American Psycho" movie. That guy lost his marbles and made a decision to log out from this world.. It would be better for him to save his money and move to a more hospitable country for men.. But it seems that another normie bites the dust. Rest in Peace..Mr Cheney.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on January 26th, 2023, 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Hopefully he cancelled his life insurance policy.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

I certainly hope so.
Whale or Pattaya
Freshman Poster

Post by Whale or Pattaya »

But Normies continue to point and blame at their fellow man. Your not a "real man" now unless you're in the top 5%, top 1% or top 00.1%

- you need to earn $100k a year. What your just a bicycle mechanic??? That's a scrub job dude!
- take these dangerous steroids and workout for 5 years to get a desirable Marvel physique (said to a man with a normal healthy body and healthy body weight)
- stop going for 'hotties' and lower your standards (i.e. stop going for slim or height-weight proportionate average girls and go for landwhales instead)
- You've got to learn how to talk to girls. You need therapy.

Just imagine a rather slim built average guy getting called handsome or hot by an slim built average looking woman? I think he would be so shocked he wouldn't know how to respond. He would have butterflies he's never felt before. And that rare compliment would be remembered for a lifetime. Yet for so many average women this is daily.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Whale or Pattaya wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 5:31 am
But Normies continue to point and blame at their fellow man. Your not a "real man" now unless you're in the top 5%, top 1% or top 00.1%

- you need to earn $100k a year. What your just a bicycle mechanic??? That's a scrub job dude!
- take these dangerous steroids and workout for 5 years to get a desirable Marvel physique (said to a man with a normal healthy body and healthy body weight)
- stop going for 'hotties' and lower your standards (i.e. stop going for slim or height-weight proportionate average girls and go for landwhales instead)
- You've got to learn how to talk to girls. You need therapy.

Just imagine a rather slim built average guy getting called handsome or hot by an slim built average looking woman? I think he would be so shocked he wouldn't know how to respond. He would have butterflies he's never felt before. And that rare compliment would be remembered for a lifetime. Yet for so many average women this is daily.
It's because of American Women, they have very high standards thanks to "Sex and the City", Feminism, Materialism, Hypergamy, etc.
Not every men can be in the top 5%, that's unrealistic expectation.
Women should learn to live with lowered expectations, it makes them happier for both them and the average men.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This is definitely 100% an example of a Normie Failing. John Cena the big tough WWE wrestler now wears thigh high stockings and a skirt.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/10/john-cena ... and-heels/

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 10:48 pm
This is definitely 100% an example of a Normie Failing. John Cena the big tough WWE wrestler now wears thigh high stockings and a skirt.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/10/john-cena ... and-heels/

What the f**k is going on....Why the hell is he wearing that? Like shit, and here I thought Alpha looking guys didn't do this type of stuff, it' always been about people saying only the soy f***s go around humiliating themselves in this fashion. Now I know for sure that being a roided up "alpha" has nothing to do with whether or not men choose to be sissies or whatever the hell they call guys like this nowadays. And I've seen a lot of men like this in Hollywood going this route. Wesly Snipes did it, The Rock did it, and I'm not sure but I believe Vin Diesel did this too. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: it's disturbing to see guys going out like a bitch just to get rich.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Wow....I wonder if the all the roids have wrecked this guys hormones.

I have several friends who got onto roids and got huge, but had huge emotional problems during and afterwards. Roids also cause terrible acne break outs and god knows what else.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This is definitely a premier example of a normie failing. I doubt she will get any legal consequences and will be quickly rehired teaching in California Liberal Disney Land.

California 'Teacher of the Year' accused of sexually abusing former student

https://nypost.com/2023/03/09/teacher-o ... -student/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-t ... er-student
Jacqueline Ma, a 34-year-old sixth-grade teacher at Lincoln Acres Elementary School in National City, was charged with three counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 and three counts of oral copulation with a child under 14, according to San Diego County Sheriff’s Department records obtained by NBC 7.
Ma was one of five teachers who received Cox Communication’s 2022-2023 ‘San Diego County Teacher of the Year” award.

In a profile about winning her award, Ma said she “considers the relationships she maintains with her students her greatest accomplishments,” according to NBC7.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
March 9th, 2023, 5:43 pm
This is definitely a premier example of a normie failing. I doubt she will get any legal consequences and will be quickly rehired teaching in California Liberal Disney Land.

Jacqueline Ma, a 34-year-old sixth-grade teacher at Lincoln Acres Elementary School in National City, was charged with three counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 and three counts of oral copulation with a child under 14, according to San Diego County Sheriff’s Department records obtained by NBC 7.
Ma was one of five teachers who received Cox Communication’s 2022-2023 ‘San Diego County Teacher of the Year” award.

In a profile about winning her award, Ma said she “considers the relationships she maintains with her students her greatest accomplishments,” according to NBC7.
Did they decide on the award based on the student vote?

If so, did she do well with the male segment of the vote?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 9:32 am
kangarunner wrote:
March 9th, 2023, 5:43 pm

Did they decide on the award based on the student vote?

If so, did she do well with the male segment of the vote?
Don't know why any of you think this is new, female teachers have been doing this since forever, plus it's not even abuse at this point. If it's a male student he's lucky he got any action at all from a female. Otherwise he'll probably be bitching later on how he can't get ass or female attention because he's got poor genes or whatever. You know like what some incels in the world currently do. f**k all this Normie is failing shit, we all failed. Otherwise people wouldn't have to run off to other countries just to try to "improve" their lives, they would take back their own nation. There's no point in people trying to make these people look bad either. People want to make them look bad but continue to support women rights, feminism, and supporting LBGTQ shit and then when one of them do something, fuckers have the nerve to complain and whine about it while still supporting their causes to avoid being labeled phobic, sexist, or a bigot.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on March 10th, 2023, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Normies F*ck up all the time. We just don't want to acknowledge it or look down on normies.
We are 32 trillion dollars in debt after all. Normies couldn't exercise simple financial discipline and self control. So as the government.
So as Joe Biden F*cking up Afghanistan withdrawal which America wasted several trillions supporting it's puppet regime.
I am surprised that John Cena being a drag queen. I though he was just a sellout communist b@stard.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 10:09 am
Normies F*ck up all the time. We just don't want to acknowledge it or look down on normies.
We are 32 trillion dollars in debt after all. Normies couldn't exercise simple financial discipline and self control. So as the government.
So as Joe Biden F*cking up Afghanistan withdrawal which America wasted several trillions supporting it's puppet regime.
I am surprised that John Cena being a drag queen. I though he was just a sellout communist b@stard.
I wonder why he never ever gets booed when he shows up on WWE for any of this either. But then again I forget that WWE is a leftist product like all these current wrestling shows are.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 10:09 am
What is a normie, and what is a non-normie? Are incels non-normie? What if someone is an incel for a long time, then has sex, or gets married and has sex. Does that make him a normie?

Does a normie have normal looks? Does a normy follow societal norms?