Normies Failing

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Normies Failing

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

rudder wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 2:07 pm
MrMan wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 6:52 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 10:09 am
Normies F*ck up all the time. We just don't want to acknowledge it or look down on normies.
We are 32 trillion dollars in debt after all. Normies couldn't exercise simple financial discipline and self control. So as the government.
So as Joe Biden F*cking up Afghanistan withdrawal which America wasted several trillions supporting it's puppet regime.
I am surprised that John Cena being a drag queen. I though he was just a sellout communist b@stard.
What is a normie, and what is a non-normie? Are incels non-normie? What if someone is an incel for a long time, then has sex, or gets married and has sex. Does that make him a normie?

Does a normie have normal looks? Does a normy follow societal norms?
Yeah. Define Normie please? Someone not on the spectrum?
Yeah, someone not on the spectrum. Like Winston Wu and the Taiwanese society in general for example..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 12:28 am
If a "normie" "f***s up all the time", then it means they weren't much of a normie in the first place :-)

The whole notion of being a "normie" is predicated on a humongous amount of pressure coming from all angles of that person's community: their partners, their kids, their family and relative, their colleagues and associates, their neighbours...down to a lot of "shadow people" whom they will never meet.

Normality, or normalcy, is all about how that particular individual can stand and resist the pressure to comply, even at the cost of spending months, maybe years and decades, not being themselves anymore, being someone they deeply despise, involved in things which don't excite them anymore, things they don't love anymore, things they hate...yet not so in the open.

Y'all remember Sam Mendez' American Beauty, a movie about the ineffable tragedy brewing under the veneer of normalcy, which often is another name for self-denial. By the end of the movie, the only people who manage to save themselves are Lester's daughter Jane and Ricky, the only two character in the story who find serenity in the simple act of being who they are, who have been (or learn to be) honest with themselves.

Just by coincidence, I watched The Whale yesterday. Another eulogy of a virtue long dead in our society: the courage of being ourselves from the beginning.

Do not believe in normalcy. The greatest gift, for a man or woman, is not the strenght to comply at all costs, but the courage to be oneself.
Yeah.. be a Normie and you end up going nuts like the main characters in American Psycho or in American Beauty.
Because you have been pressurized from every direction to conform and your individuality or real self has been repressed for so long that one day it explodes! That's why you see perfectly normal Dentist or Banker do crazy stuff when they have a mid life crisis.. or they go downhill over the wall and spend their money on wh*res and drugs and commit suicide.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

March 20th, 2023, 2:29 pm
Yeah.. be a Normie and you end up going nuts like the main characters in American Psycho or in American Beauty.
Because you have been pressurized from every direction to conform and your individuality or real self has been repressed for so long that one day it explodes! That's why you see perfectly normal Dentist or Banker do crazy stuff when they have a mid life crisis.. or they go downhill over the wall and spend their money on wh*res and drugs and commit suicide.
Damn right. And there's a corollary to it. The most successful people in the world are basically sociopaths who use their narcissistic, sociopathic tendencies to climb a few socio-economic ladders. As much as I want to believe the good ol' American dream, where one can succeed in life, make it big, by simply being a hard working, honest man, I know it's just a trope for some feel good fiction from the '80s.

The only way to be successful in this world is by a combination of taking high risk, possibly covered by someone else's ass, and pushing a bunch of people under you to their physical limits.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 4:41 pm
Damn right. And there's a corollary to it. The most successful people in the world are basically sociopaths who use their narcissistic, sociopathic tendencies to climb a few socio-economic ladders. As much as I want to believe the good ol' American dream, where one can succeed in life, make it big, by simply being a hard working, honest man, I know it's just a trope for some feel good fiction from the '80s.

The only way to be successful in this world is by a combination of taking high risk, possibly covered by someone else's ass, and pushing a bunch of people under you to their physical limits.
Yeah it's really sad.. Why can't we all get along in this dirtball of a planet? We only gonna live less than a hundred years anyway.
I noticed. Most of the billionaires seems to be sociopathic or psychopathic and emits a strange kind of aura.. I can't really explain it.

If your a not a sociopathic, Machiavellian, vicious, reptilian a$$hole then you wind up being their "cannon fodder" and end up broke and worthless once you hit retirement. The American Dream is total BS from the beginning. All the people around the world get suckered into the "American Dream Venus fly trap" and get their soul and lifeforce sucked out. American Dream is an illusion and now America is slowly going down the tubes...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:

Do not believe in normalcy. The greatest gift, for a man or woman, is not the strenght to comply at all costs, but the courage to be oneself.
Normalcy is rather boring, but to place oneself outside of society and embrace the whole "outsider/outcast" role fully is a rather tough act to follow. It's certainly not for the faint of heart. I do know that personally, my life is rather "normal" in a lot of ways. I'm not some great legendary visionary, nor am I am artist who creates works that shake the world at its foundations. I'm not the 'voice of a generation', am not an influencer, a famous man, nor obscenely wealthy. I'm not a pretty regular family man who's had a few adventures, some misadventures, along the way.

There's some peace to be had in being relatively "normal". And not everyone who lives a normie-ish existence is automatically some sort of braindead NPC. Some of us just take the road of less resistance, at one point or another, and find that there's some joy in it to be found. Like when a man gets together with his old high school buddies and some may envy the "eternal bachelor" playboy of the gang, while perhaps the perpetually single ladiesman would envy instead the married-with-kids blokes with a stable life and a family to come home to...

And you all shoot shit, banter, drink and jam, and the world keeps turning. And the grass is always greener on the other side, for almost everyone, one way or another. Every choice that is made, or not made, has consequences. And people aren't all that easy to group together in "normal" versus "abnormal". One is not inherently more noble or superior to the other; each just likes to demonize at times the other side, perhaps in a form of buyer's remorse. No one ever has it all. And in the end, we all die, and so does everything and everyone we build or leave behind.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 1:18 am
publicduende wrote:

Normalcy is rather boring, but to place oneself outside of society and embrace the whole "outsider/outcast" role fully is a rather tough act to follow. It's certainly not for the faint of heart. I do know that personally, my life is rather "normal" in a lot of ways. I'm not some great legendary visionary, nor am I am artist who creates works that shake the world at its foundations. I'm not the 'voice of a generation', am not an influencer, a famous man, nor obscenely wealthy. I'm not a pretty regular family man who's had a few adventures, some misadventures, along the way.
I don't think that I could ever cope with the normie life. I'm just too different, too independent-minded, too rebellious of spirit and too eccentric. I don't ever see myself married. The need for compromise and the monotony would suffocate me. I prefer to be free and unfettered. I'd much prefer to have a Latina baby mama instead and not become tied to any woman. I'm a natural introvert and a free spirit. I need my own space and my own time alone for my own creative pursuits. I find being continuously with another human being quite unbearable. Moreover, having been engaged before and therefore almost married, I am wholly skeptical of the supposed benefits of marriage. Marriage no longer figures into my life plans.

I also believe that the reason why @Winston remains alone, in addition to his lack of fitness, physical attractiveness and mainstream success, is his high level of eccentricity. Winston is probably too eccentric for the majority of females and therefore too distant in terms of relatability. What percentage of females could ever relate to a man as eccentric as Winston? My guess is very few. His eccentric interests and topics of conversation would only confuse most girls. That severely limits his viable options right off the bat (for the record, I also consider myself too eccentric for most females).

There are indeed eccentric men who do attract women but they usually have other virtues too such as significant achievements in some artistic field, career success, a good physique with sex appeal, or incredible handsomeness. A normie woman might be able to look past a man's eccentricity if he has some of these qualities. Winston however doesn't have any of these. His greatest intellectual achievements amount to two obscure websites (one of which has a reputation for being a regular haunt for the internet's biggest loons and misfits), he has no conventional career, he is noticeably out of shape, and his previous okayish looks have long faded. All that is left is an incredibly eccentric man to whom very few females can relate.

Winston needs to understand that he's probably too eccentric for marriage or a long-term relationship. He'd be better off pursuing his eccentric interests like he has done up until now and sticking to P4P and possible short-term relationships and FWBs. Some of us are just not suited to marriage or long-term relationships.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
March 22nd, 2023, 9:32 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 1:18 am
publicduende wrote:

I don't think that I could ever cope with the normie life. I'm just too different, too independent-minded, too rebellious of spirit and too eccentric. I don't ever see myself married. The need for compromise and the monotony would suffocate me. I prefer to be free and unfettered. I'd much prefer to have a Latina baby mama instead and not become tied to any woman. I'm a natural introvert and a free spirit. I need my own space and my own time alone for my own creative pursuits. I find being continuously with another human being quite unbearable. Moreover, having been engaged before and therefore almost married, I am wholly skeptical of the supposed benefits of marriage. Marriage no longer figures into my life plans.

I also believe that the reason why @Winston remains alone, in addition to his lack of fitness, physical attractiveness and mainstream success, is his high level of eccentricity. Winston is probably too eccentric for the majority of females and therefore too distant in terms of relatability. What percentage of females could ever relate to a man as eccentric as Winston? My guess is very few. His eccentric interests and topics of conversation would only confuse most girls. That severely limits his viable options right off the bat (for the record, I also consider myself too eccentric for most females).

There are indeed eccentric men who do attract women but they usually have other virtues too such as significant achievements in some artistic field, career success, a good physique with sex appeal, or incredible handsomeness. A normie woman might be able to look past a man's eccentricity if he has some of these qualities. Winston however doesn't have any of these. His greatest intellectual achievements amount to two obscure websites (one of which has a reputation for being a regular haunt for the internet's biggest loons and misfits), he has no conventional career, he is noticeably out of shape, and his previous okayish looks have long faded. All that is left is an incredibly eccentric man to whom very few females can relate.

Winston needs to understand that he's probably too eccentric for marriage or a long-term relationship. He'd be better off pursuing his eccentric interests like he has done up until now and sticking to P4P and possible short-term relationships and FWBs. Some of us are just not suited to marriage or long-term relationships.
I don't think even most men can relate to Winston. Not even his own Taiwanese countrymen. I know his parents have some money and help with his current lifestyle.. I am not one of those deranged loon here.. I am just a cynical social outcast like you except I am technically an American and your the British guy that hates England. :) I don't really judge. I would hate England too if I have lived there. All gray and depressing.

Well if Winston still have some money left, he could invest in bunch of ETF funds that pays good dividends and he can be as eccentric as he wants.. as long he has over $10,000 in dividends flowing down every month. But he need to make close to a million dollar to achieve that. He can get by with less if he has $300,000 in savings, that is still $3000 per month and he can still live in Philippines or by a playboy in China.
But it's up to him.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Lucas88 wrote:

The problem with Winston is, he never really worked his butt off for anything in his life. I guarantee you if he'd gotten religiously into working out as a young man and became a martial arts nut, he'd have gotten laid like crazy. He's not too short for an Asian bloke of his generation and he wasn't facially hideous as a man in his twenties/thirties. If he had been ripped, fit and well-dressed he might not have been a legendary ladiesman, but he surely would have done quite alright for himself in the romance department.

He didn't ever get in shape, however, never really. So he never reached that level. A man's body is a reflection of his inner self. A chubby slob of a man, therefore, tend to not do well romantically. At least not with women who are actually desirable. Hence Winston, by his own account, has slept with wel over a hundred women... but only about ten of those were non-pro's. For a man in his fifties, those are kind of abysmal numbers honestly.

All his many travels, his trips and efforts abroad, years of foreign adventures in strange lands... and the sad truth is, Winston has shockingly little to show for it all. And as much as he would like to deny it, and he WILL if he reads this... a lot of that is due to his own laziness.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

March 20th, 2023, 6:36 pm
publicduende wrote:

Yeah it's really sad.. Why can't we all get along in this dirtball of a planet? We only gonna live less than a hundred years anyway.
I noticed. Most of the billionaires seems to be sociopathic or psychopathic and emits a strange kind of aura.. I can't really explain it.

If your a not a sociopathic, Machiavellian, vicious, reptilian a$$hole then you wind up being their "cannon fodder" and end up broke and worthless once you hit retirement. The American Dream is total BS from the beginning. All the people around the world get suckered into the "American Dream Venus fly trap" and get their soul and lifeforce sucked out. American Dream is an illusion and now America is slowly going down the tubes...
What do you mean you can't explain it? you said you understand the money system didn't you? The billionaire's are just front people for the real rulers who control the world through legalized counterfeiting. They are all looting the entire planet with an accounting gimmick.
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Moretorque wrote:
March 22nd, 2023, 10:32 am
March 20th, 2023, 6:36 pm
publicduende wrote:

What do you mean you can't explain it? you said you understand the money system didn't you? The billionaire's are just front people for the real rulers who control the world through legalized counterfeiting. They are all looting the entire planet with an accounting gimmick.
It's the aura they emit like some sort of dark, cold energy. Your right.. most billionaires are just agents of the banker elite. They control the planet's money supply behind the curtain.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 22nd, 2023, 10:26 am
Lucas88 wrote:

The problem with Winston is, he never really worked his butt off for anything in his life. I guarantee you if he'd gotten religiously into working out as a young man and became a martial arts nut, he'd have gotten laid like crazy. He's not too short for an Asian bloke of his generation and he wasn't facially hideous as a man in his twenties/thirties. If he had been ripped, fit and well-dressed he might not have been a legendary ladiesman, but he surely would have done quite alright for himself in the romance department.

He didn't ever get in shape, however, never really. So he never reached that level. A man's body is a reflection of his inner self. A chubby slob of a man, therefore, tend to not do well romantically. At least not with women who are actually desirable. Hence Winston, by his own account, has slept with wel over a hundred women... but only about ten of those were non-pro's. For a man in his fifties, those are kind of abysmal numbers honestly.

All his many travels, his trips and efforts abroad, years of foreign adventures in strange lands... and the sad truth is, Winston has shockingly little to show for it all. And as much as he would like to deny it, and he WILL if he reads this... a lot of that is due to his own laziness.
Well I think I read one of the past threads that Winston's parents somehow support his life style. I don't know that is still true...
I mean I still like his main message. It would be great if he would travel bit more. I am tired of seeing threads about conspiracy theories all the time.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

March 22nd, 2023, 10:57 am
Well I think I read one of the past threads that Winston's parents somehow support his life style. I don't know that is still true...
I mean I still like his main message. It would be great if he would travel bit more. I am tired of seeing threads about conspiracy theories all the time.
I think Winston is what happens when instead of the crazed Tiger Mom stereotype, you have a rich-ish Asian kid from a well-off family growing up in America, but with permissive parents who sort of support him in whatever he wants to do. It sort of molded him into the sort of man that, in the eyes of most women in his peer group, was somewhat of a walking, breathing red flag. Maybe that's for the best and he avoided marrying some materialistic, ball-busting Chinese-American bitch that way.

But yeah... he's kind of a dude with enormous potential who more or less just squandered it. And it's rather sad to see. All the nutty conspiracy theory stuff, all the obsessive nonsense about tipping culture, all the "cultural analysis" and huge hate boner for all things Taiwan-related... if he'd put his effort into more productive things, Winston Wu would have been famous on the level of Roosh, he'd be independently wealthy and swim in punani as far as the eye can see. Alas, he doesn't have what it takes. So he's slowly morphing into an eccentric Asian boomer, like the one "crazy uncle" of the family that nobody really talks to or relates to at get-togethers lol.

Now that the Covid-19 bullshit is finally over, I wish @Winston would just pack his bags, grab his passport and go on another epic adventure once again. Do some trip reports. Maybe try and find a high quality Filipina for a change, I'm sure he could do it if he stays away from the cheap ugly bar girls of Angeles City for a change. :D
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 22nd, 2023, 11:21 am
I think Winston is what happens when instead of the crazed Tiger Mom stereotype, you have a rich-ish Asian kid from a well-off family growing up in America, but with permissive parents who sort of support him in whatever he wants to do. It sort of molded him into the sort of man that, in the eyes of most women in his peer group, was somewhat of a walking, breathing red flag. Maybe that's for the best and he avoided marrying some materialistic, ball-busting Chinese-American bitch that way.

But yeah... he's kind of a dude with enormous potential who more or less just squandered it. And it's rather sad to see. All the nutty conspiracy theory stuff, all the obsessive nonsense about tipping culture, all the "cultural analysis" and huge hate boner for all things Taiwan-related... if he'd put his effort into more productive things, Winston Wu would have been famous on the level of Roosh, he'd be independently wealthy and swim in punani as far as the eye can see. Alas, he doesn't have what it takes. So he's slowly morphing into an eccentric Asian boomer, like the one "crazy uncle" of the family that nobody really talks to or relates to at get-togethers lol.

Now that the Covid-19 bullshit is finally over, I wish @Winston would just pack his bags, grab his passport and go on another epic adventure once again. Do some trip reports. Maybe try and find a high quality Filipina for a change, I'm sure he could do it if he stays away from the cheap ugly bar girls of Angeles City for a change. :D
Yes, Winston's message is really strong and still holds even today. It's quite sad to see him not living up to his potential. Like I said, I am tired of all the insane conspiracy stuff, troll threads, and Tsar's threads like "aborting 20%-40% of male babies". I wish Winston would encourage people to post bunch of updated travel reports like Everdred did instead of all the cr@p.

I never had tiger mom or tiger parents. My parents were pretty permissive too. However, they were not as wealthy and they didn't really give me any guidance, so I learned to be independent and figure everything out at an early age. I have to work for a living in a field that I don't even like which is "Logistics". I am still working there today...

At least, Winston had much more opportunities than me and his parent still supports him. I am surprised to learn that he is over 50 year old now? WOW. :shock: Holy sh1t. If Winston would've worked, saved bunch of money and invested in stocks and bonds, he would've been a millionaire when 50 years old. Too bad he spent too much time in insane kooky stuff.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

You mentioned RooshV...That fake washed up jackass that sold out when his PUA bullshit failed and is now exploiting religion and the idiots following him. Sure Wintson could have became a POS sell out phony prick and succeeded like that garbage asshole. But he didn't choose that path, and some of the stuff he mentioned here were not conspiracy's at all, that's what liberals say when someone tells the truth about something and then they deny the truth because they are too afraid to accept the truth. Roosh isn't even rich or wealthy, he's just a dipshit that took advantage of people to get where he is and then tried to cover it up by pretending to be this spiritual leader who all of a sudden cares about religion. I hate mfers like him. No one here knows what Wu's networth is, or how much he even have. I doubt he's struggling financially. He obviously still have an active website that hasn't completely gone dark.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
March 22nd, 2023, 7:12 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:

You mentioned RooshV...That fake washed up jackass that sold out when his PUA bullshit failed and is now exploiting religion and the idiots following him. Sure Wintson could have became a POS sell out phony prick and succeeded like that garbage asshole. But he didn't choose that path, and some of the stuff he mentioned here were not conspiracy's at all, that's what liberals say when someone tells the truth about something and then they deny the truth because they are too afraid to accept the truth. Roosh isn't even rich or wealthy, he's just a dipshit that took advantage of people to get where he is and then tried to cover it up by pretending to be this spiritual leader who all of a sudden cares about religion. I hate mfers like him. No one here knows what Wu's networth is, or how much he even have. I doubt he's struggling financially. He obviously still have an active website that hasn't completely gone dark.
We may never know what is Winston's actual net worth...but I am not here to judge Winston based on his financial conditions. That's not why I came to Happier Abroad. Don't get me wrong, his idea is really solid, it is just that I feel his movement is losing lot of momentum and bleeding out valuable posters like Ladislav, Everdred, Bai meng? Falcon, Rock, momopi, etc. Happier Abroad still has potential, but it's comparably in a dim state compared to 10 to 15 years ago.

RooshV, he used to be this Jerkass sexpot back in 2012, I don't know what he does now... perhaps he sold out because he needed the money.