Most Beautiful Face?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Most Beautiful Face?

Post by MrMan »

I asked a chat bot/search engine combo to consider beauty research and the golden ratio, and combined with men's preferences, to list the most beautiful models of the world. I was wondering if it would calculate ratios or just read through information.

At the top of the list was this one.

https://www.harpersbazaararabia.com/clo ... ign-96.png
https://www.google.com/search?q=bella+h ... e&ie=UTF-8

What do you think? Is that one of the most beautiful faces in the world?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Most Beautiful Face?

Post by Yohan »

No, this is surely NOT the most beautiful face in this world.

However 'beautiful' is somehow a personal preference. What might be nice for somebody, might be considered as rather ugly by somebody else.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
February 7th, 2023, 8:40 pm
I asked a chat bot/search engine combo to consider beauty research and the golden ratio, and combined with men's preferences, to list the most beautiful models of the world. I was wondering if it would calculate ratios or just read through information.

@MrMan
I wouldn't ever say anything rude to that female (was it really even a female?) if I just saw her IRL, but obviously this is just more twisted transgenderism propaganda promoting women who look like men as supposedly being "the most beautiful."
I can't see how anyone but a homosexual or "non-binary" and tranny would consider that to be a beautiful woman's face.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yohan wrote:
February 7th, 2023, 9:01 pm
No, this is surely NOT the most beautiful face in this world.

However 'beautiful' is somehow a personal preference. What might be nice for somebody, might be considered as rather ugly by somebody else.
No question about that! :)
I think voluptuous black women are the most beautiful. Asian women can be very aesthetically beautiful too, but to me most of them are too small and look too much like extraterrestrial "greys" with their huge eyes and oversized heads (no offense, LOL). I like Nordic/Germanic women and have been around more of them because of where I grew up, but even though I like "strong" women, but strong + feminine to me is very different from the woman pictured in MrMan's links, who to me just looked like transgender propaganda and not really even female at all.........
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Agreed that the face in the OP is not particularly inviting. I think the Brits did a pretty good job a few years ago when a well-publicized search for the nation's most beautiful face was conducted. She'll work:

https://viola.bz/florence-colgate-brita ... iful-face/
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrMan wrote:
February 7th, 2023, 8:40 pm

That face looks like it was boiled in POO POO....
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is another obvious case of AI being corrupted by the Jews.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

gsjackson wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 4:23 am
Agreed that the face in the OP is not particularly inviting. I think the Brits did a pretty good job a few years ago when a well-publicized search for the nation's most beautiful face was conducted. She'll work:

That's a pretty face, the kind of face that if your typical man dated her, he wouldn't be ashamed to say, "This is my girlfriend" when he introduced her.

But is that the most beautiful female face in Britain or the world? Not in my opinion. I've seen prettier actresses from the UK or elsewhere, and usually actresses are at the far right of the bell curve for looks, but most aren't in the 99.9% range-- going from my own personal perceptions. I think their theory relied a bit too heavily on the concept of symmetry.

I am thinking about this from a psychological perspective. What is it about faces that cause them to be beautiful or attractive? For me, it's instictive. I just see and know if it's a woman. If it's a man, it would be more an issue of me trying to process things I've heard people say about attractive male faces---a prominent jawline or whatever.

I saw a documentary on the topic. There is supposed to be some kind of ratio, I think the golden ratio, between parts of the face. Face morphing technology used in beauty research shows that 'the average face' is more attractive than the average person's face. So if people have facial features that deviate from the norm (or from the mean) greatly, those features make them look less attractive. But morphing faces does away with these deviations. What I found was the face morphing seemed to produce faces that were 7s or maybe 8s for looks-- nice looking faces, but not the most beautiful. I think a problem was big chins. Throwing fatter subjects and aging subjects into face morphing may produce larger chins and necks, features I consider less attractive on a woman. I think a feminine delicate jawline is more attractive. There also features that deviate from the mean a bit on certain features that can make a woman more attractive. Fuller-than-average lips look more attractive on some women. (Some of this may be culturally determined. This feature may not have been the case among whites in the South 150 years ago.) Larger eyes than the mean might be considered an attractive feature.

Apparently, Bella Hadid passes this golden ratio test to have a beautiful face based on that. Maybe she scored well based on symmetry. I think in her case, she has some exaggerated feature with her nose and parts of her face around the nose that isn't particularly attractive. I did see some pictures where her face looked nice-looking, so it is probably that she has some unattractive features (IMO) from certain angles. Uma Thurman, back when she was young, was similar. From one angle, she looked pretty. From another, not so much. The chatbot told me 53% of men considered Bella Hadid's face to be attractive. IMO, that's rather low for a model.

It's the academic researcher in me that finds this interesting. This isn't my area of education and training, except that I studied a bit of psychology. I suppose it could overlap with the larger field of study I'm in, but not my research niche.

I also realize perceptions of beauty vary. There are women's faces that most men are going to find pretty. But there are others that some men find pretty but others do not. There does seem to be some common set of variables our minds quickly analyze without realizing it, like symmetry, the golden, and certain traits that either appeal to or repulse the individual. There was something about Cindy Crawford's face, maybe something that seemed a bit masculine about her brow or other traits, that made me wonder why she could be a supermodel (facially, of course.) It was apparently some feature that didn't push the same psychological or perceptive buttons with most other men.

Some aspects of beauty are probably culturally determined. There are a very small percentage women of African descent that I would find facially pretty, and those are usually mixed or maybe East African (thinking of mixed like Frieda Agyeman, Jessica Lucas). But if I had grown up in Africa, my perceptions would probably be different. It also seems like ideal weight and body fat percentages are heavily influenced by cultural upbringing as evidenced by comparing to mainstream modern models to Renaissance paintings or the fact that Egyptians used to prefer fatter women, and maybe still do.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 5:34 am
Why would the Jews want the world to think a Palestinian Jordanian is so pretty?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 8:37 am
Cornfed wrote:
Why would the Jews want the world to think a Palestinian Jordanian is so pretty?
They don't think she is pretty. They just hate and want to exterminate whites, so they pick someone who doesn't look white.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:

Yikes, that looks like my Mom when she was young, LOL!
That's a perfectly normal pretty looking woman though.

They had a pic of Elizabeth Hurley at the bottom of that article, and she was really hot for a skinny chick (and doesn't look like my Mom, which is also good).
Too bad Hugh Grant embarrassed her by taking a page out of my book and going for black American girls when they were still married though. :o
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 8:36 am
Some aspects of beauty are probably culturally determined. There are a very small percentage women of African descent that I would find facially pretty, and those are usually mixed or maybe East African (thinking of mixed like Frieda Agyeman, Jessica Lucas). But if I had grown up in Africa, my perceptions would probably be different. It also seems like ideal weight and body fat percentages are heavily influenced by cultural upbringing as evidenced by comparing to mainstream modern models to Renaissance paintings or the fact that Egyptians used to prefer fatter women, and maybe still do.
I can't cite anything to back it up right now (no argument to make either way on this), but I think the norm is for most people to actually be biologically wired to find people with similar genes the most attractive, as well as shaped by cultural influences. Some people clearly have much stronger instinctual "preference" (or aversions) than others. So I think people like me or Outcast with strong "out group" preferences are the exception rather than the rule.

I've noticed lots of blacks and whites in particular are grossed out by each other, and I've heard so many comments from both groups about how the other race supposedly smells funny (and I don't mean from the obvious like people who smoke, eat a lot of spicy food, etc), that I think some of both racial groups actually can smell each other... :lol:
I recently saw a hilarious black American woman going off on a rant about how white men were disgusting, smelled funny, acted like faggots when they were drunk. :D
Fortunately for me not all black women feel that way about white men. (Though I'm sure those of us who aren't inclined to act like faggots when drunk also make a better impression on the ladies...)
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 2:58 pm

They had a pic of Elizabeth Hurley at the bottom of that article, and she was really hot for a skinny chick (and doesn't look like my Mom, which is also good).
Too bad Hugh Grant embarrassed her by taking a page out of my book and going for black American girls when they were still married though. :o
Are you sure you'd call a monetarily compensated front-seat-of-the-car blow job "going for black American girls?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estella_Marie_Thompson
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 2:58 pm
gsjackson wrote:

Yikes, that looks like my Mom when she was young, LOL!
That's a perfectly normal pretty looking woman though.

I think Hurley was prettier, in her prime, than the girl who won the pretty face competition.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 8:52 am
MrMan wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 8:37 am
Cornfed wrote:
They don't think she is pretty. They just hate and want to exterminate whites, so they pick someone who doesn't look white.
You'll figure out a way to blame just about anything on the Jews.

If you clog your toilet, do you blame that on the Jews, too? Heart burn from eating greasy food---- the Jews?