Video Reviews of Happier Abroad and Winston Wu

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Video Reviews of Happier Abroad and Winston Wu

Post by Winston »

New messages to Winston by Martell and New Manchester about America and social disconnection.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MartellThaCool⁩ just made a video reflecting on his deep phone conversation with Winston Wu and the taboo truths he heard from Winston that are true and make a lot of sense. :) See below.

Another new video by Martell where he talks about why black men should leave the USA.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another guy makes a video about why Winston Wu is right about social disconnection and isolation in America.

Winston Wu is Correct: Americans Are Socially Isolated & Separated...

GTFO America - Response to Winston Wu "5 Reasons to Get Out of America"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New video by Martell on Winston Wu and happier abroad.

"just a brand new audio broadcast of yours truly MartellThaCool, with a new discussion of got me woke to happier abroad, from an long time online pal named Winston Wu.

please check out his website via
https://www.happierabroad.com/comparison.htm

we talked on many occasions via old YouTube with private chatroom from 10 years, had me woke up about it's much more than just America.

we've discussed on ranging topics on: anti black/Asian racism in USA, breaking the ice as unable to approach people, superficial friendship, toxic people, American women vs foreign women, difficulty of meeting women and impossible to date women in USA via me too movement nonsense of false allegations against men, men (black men) hatred aka feminazis, discrimination, America is anti-family and anti-marriages via divorce rates and single mothers are rampant here.

(ugh 🙄😫 you already knew my thoughts on single mothers, if not, I definitely recommend watching my videos about "don't date single mothers" by yours truly lol 😒)

Most of all, recognized it's opportunities that's elsewhere outside of America. I'm learning different languages, studying abroad and eager to start a new life by leaving this toxic racist and sexist prejudice dump against black men and men of color altogether in usa/west"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another new video by Martell.

"just an video appreciation and respect for the brother man, Winston Wu. he got me woke about the horrible factors happen right now as I speak and my thoughts as I'm studying away to form a plan to leave this country.

I'm tired of dealing with racism, police brutality, private prison industrial complex, cost of living is dangerously high, healthcare is a joke, student loans and debts is destroying the country, difficulty of getting to know people and tired of fakery within the workforce. I'm tired of being disrespected by racists and Feminists. I'm definitely saying no to single mothers, tired of the lack of opportunities in the USA, fedup totalitarian laws against minorities. (especially against black people, latino's, Asian's, muslims and so much more)

I was noticed on how correct Winston Wu was about it's time to leave Amerikkka and it's negativity behind me. no more looking down as second class citizens, no more dealing with fake therapists and forced drugs on me via big pharma and overall, it's really nothing here besides making money.

it's no connection or cultures here at all.

I as be so gracious and humbling experience to exchange conversations with foreigners and immigrants, I realized I have to be around better class of people and higher standard of living. it's important to have my affairs together. I'm encouraging young black men, women (not radical feminazis) and minorities with a open mind and asked yourselves: are you tired of being looked down upon and forgotten. I'm determined by all means this time around to leave Amerikkka.

thanks Winston Wu for truly opening my eyes about thee matters."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is Winston Wu right about dating in America?