Is this the guy that all the old timers here despise and hate?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is this the guy that all the old timers here despise and hate?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 8th, 2023, 8:19 am
@Tsar I also question the company he runs Mover Circle (movercircle.org) which claims to be a "non-profit origination" (movercircle.org/about-us). Who goes into business not to make profits? This wreaks of scam.

I do not want to do business with a company who claims they are making no profits or purports to be some kind of charity. If I need a mover, I want one who will do a professional job and charge a fair price.
The only thing that dude moves is his hand to his wallet to pay for whores so he can impress people he's never met on an obscure internet forum. I recall @Shemp either saw him in Ukraine some times of people he knew saw him... Shawn Blake/PAG was regarded as a bit a loon and best avoided by other expats and locals alike.

He's just here because he's tolerated here. At some point @Winston thought he was some sort of master hacker, maybe Rock or someone else convinced him of this, Steve maybe? I reckon other forums likely do not tolerate his presence. But in a place full of lunatics, he doesn't really feel out of place. For some reason getting validation from people here matters a lot to him. What sort of mental condition compels him to feel/act this way and desperate crave our attention and approval, we may never know.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 8th, 2023, 7:41 am
@Tsar Just because he talked to those two young women in Tblisi doesn't mean he got their digits or that they went home with him. Talking to women is a normal thing. Most guys are quiet about it and live their life. This guy's got to Grandstand it. It's probably because he suffers from low self-esteem and needs to compensate for it.

I think the best thing to do is not to give him the attention he craves.
No one wants to hear your contradictory, stupid hater psychology. This entire forum is about traveling abroad to find happiness, so you would anticipate men to discuss their relationships with women. In addition, I did not post those videos; you did. You then asked me about the females. But then when someone offers praise, your hater psychology goes off :lol:

Oh, and yea, I got the digits :lol:

I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Fellas!
Why the hate on this guy??? Eh???
Looks to me fellas that hes worked hard and become successful!!!
Dont be haters fellas!!
Only hard workers are winners fellas
Like scarface said first you get the money
Then you get the power
Then you get the women fellas
:lol:
Imagine being successful like me and pag and having ur fingers smelling of juicy p***y everyday fellas
Eh
Dont be jelly just cos most of you have got a fat neck fellas
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@GerardButler: welcone back under new name to happy aboard ship commanded by Captain Wiseton. Wat happened to poor Spencer? Him dead?

I just look at lonely CultureWhiz website that nobody visit except me just now and i see you wroted up some cogitations about big Ukraine Russia war. Maybe as special favor, for giving you opportunity to toot your horn here for 7 tiresome pages of boasting about yourself (BTW how come all your watches show different time, they don't work or what?) and trashing other members, you give us latest cogitation, so we got something interesting to discuss in this otherwise junk thread.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 8th, 2023, 8:34 am
Tsar wrote:
March 8th, 2023, 7:41 am
GerardButler wrote:
March 8th, 2023, 1:20 am
Lol, someone must have "hacked" @Tsar account now that he is team PAG :lol: you're running out of excuses for all my popularity.

What's truly unfortunate is that you continue to demonstrate that you are an out-of-touch incel by commenting on the appearance of women. Females can only achieve the statuses of unattractive, attractive, or very attractive, which has a lot to do with cosmetic illusion.
No one "hacked" my account. I think that anyone willing to make videos and share them is much more confident than average.

If you're referring to my comments about girls, I disagree. Most beauty is not relative. Beauty is more complicated. What does a plain girl classify? Unattractive or attractive? Plain is neither.

However, I can see why people would prefer a simpler way to rank it. It makes any achievement seem greater. Beauty is both art and math.
I agree with you. @GerardButler beauty is more complex than the simplistic explanation you offered. Check out my thread on Aesthetics and how important they are.

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=32&t=45880
Hmm, beauty is the symbol of morality? This is so ridiculously absurd that I can't breathe. Obviously you're not well-read. First off, not only do standard moral commitments lack a foundation we thought they had, but stripped of their veneer of unquestionable authority, they prove to have been not just baseless but positively harmful. Unfortunately, the moralization of our lives has insidiously attached itself to genuine psychological needs—some basic to our condition, others cultivated by the conditions of life under morality—so its corrosive effects cannot simply be removed without further psychological damage. Still worse, the damaging side of morality has implanted itself within us in the form of a genuine self-understanding, making it hard for us to imagine ourselves living any other way. Thus, as Nietzsche says, we are faced with a difficult, long term restoration project in which the most cherished aspects of our way of life must be ruthlessly investigated, dismantled, and then reconstructed in healthier form—all while we continue somehow to sail the ship of our common ethical life on the high seas.

Human existence is both light and dark, and the majority of art or beauty is a deception required to make our existence bearable. We can only truly understand beauty and joy if we have experienced "ugliness" and hardship first. This is because beauty and joy are qualitative experiences, and cannot be completely comprehended without first experiencing the other.

Beauty is false, truth ugly.

The essence of human existence is suffering. This pain and suffering provide the impetus for growth and development, as it forces us to confront our limitations and appreciate our strengths. In fact, embracing suffering is one of the most important things we can do to overcome our difficulties and achieve true happiness. Nietzsche saw suffering as a sign of progress, something that makes people stronger and more determined. He believed that suffering is an essential part of life and that it can lead to growth and understanding.

For Nietzsche, life is about struggle, overcoming obstacles, and becoming stronger. Suffering is seen as a part of life, something that makes us stronger and helps us grow. It is not something to be avoided or escaped from. He believes that without suffering, humans would not be able to achieve their highest potential. Nietzsche argues that those who are able to endure the worst possible pain without losing their nerve and becoming weak, are the most creative.

The Overman is someone who has overcome suffering and achieved happiness, a state of peace and tranquility. He does not try to avoid suffering or seek pleasure at the expense of others. In his philosophy, there are no such things as moral imperatives.

However, Nietzsche did not believe that all pain and suffering were beneficial. He felt that some pain and suffering were pointless and unnecessary. For example, he felt that the pain caused by sickness or injury was often unnecessary and could be avoided if we lead healthy lives. He believes that avoiding suffering only makes it worse in the long run. Ultimately, Nietzsche believes that the benefits of embracing suffering outweigh the risks.

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”

Nietzsche believes that by avoiding suffering, we are not truly living. We are instead living in fear and avoidance. By embracing suffering, we can learn to become stronger and more resilient. We can also learn to appreciate life more. He believes that life would be meaningless without suffering and that it is only by overcoming hardships and challenges that we can find meaning in life. Suffering also teaches us about ourselves. It helps us understand our limits and what we’re capable of. When we face our fears head-on, we come to understand ourselves better. And this understanding can help us live a more meaningful life.

“Suffering is the father of all things”

In his book “The Birth of Tragedy,” Nietzsche argues that life is a tragedy because it is full of pain and disappointment. But, by facing these challenges head-on, we can develop strength of character. This strength will enable us to overcome any obstacle life throws our way. If we do not face these challenges and learn to deal with them effectively, then life is a tragedy. There are two things that everyone needs in order to be successful: an ability to persist and an ability to cope with adversity.

You don't understand art or beauty; we have art so that we shall not die of reality

Traditionally, Nietzschean philosophy views existence as suffering, and one method to overcome suffering and boredom is to create new things. The first thing that the Greeks did was to create gods. These new gods deified everything around them, natural or not, good or bad. The Greek gods had human traits. They were just as moral as they were immoral, they went after virtue as much as they sinned. The fact that the gods lived the same lives as humans affirmed the lives of the mortals. Among these gods was Apollo, and he was the source of rationality and attraction to beauty which made life worth living. Nietzsche finds that there are two artistic paths within art, the Apollonian and the Dionysian. The Apollonian and the Dionysian arise from two fundamental perceptions of the world, which we will call art-worlds. The first art-world is the dream-world. The dream-world is related to the experience of… dreaming. The dream-world is one of a cheerful acquiescence. Our dreams are filled with illusions. However, the very fabric of these illusions draws us in, to the point where, sometimes, we attempt to keep dreaming even if we understand that we are in a dream (think lucid-dreaming). Dreams are, by their very nature, structured experiences and this structure allows for distinctions to be made. One of these distinctions is that of the self and the other, the subject and the object. The Greeks embodied the sphere of dreams in their god Apollo.

The Greeks presents Dionysus as a god who brings divine madness and ecstatic unity. It is an experience based on illusions or misrepresentations of reality. Unlike the structured, ordered illusion of the dream, this drunkenness is deeply emotional and irrational. Within this chaotic reality, the subject is dissolved, becoming one with its surroundings. As a result, drunkenness is an experience of oneness or as Nietzsche calls it primordial unity. Dionysus is the god who embodies this type of experience.

The Apollonian is the art of light and calm reason. It is also the art that, through its structure, takes the subject out of its context, away from its community. It naturally raises walls between the subject and the other. On the other hand, the Dionysian is the art of madness, emotion, ecstasy, and above all, unity. The Dionysian is a force that unites humans as well as humans and nature. Within a Dionysian state of ecstasy, there are no lines. Everything becomes one under the experience of primordial unity. The principium individuationis here is dissolved and the communion between different subjects is realized.

In Nietzsche’s view, the artist is a tragic figure. Not because their life is full of sorrow and misery, but because they are able to see the world in all its beauty and horror at the same time. They aren’t able to gloss over the ugliness or the pain, but they also don’t shy away from it.

For Nietzsche, this is what makes art so powerful. It isn’t a way to escape from the world, but to confront it head-on. The artist is able to take all of these conflicting emotions and ideas and put them into a work of art that can be appreciated by others. In his view, the artist is somebody who suffers more intensely than other people and because of this, they’re able to create something new and beautiful.

In his view, art is a tool that could be used to achieve two very important goals: the first was to make life more bearable, and the second was to help us find meaning in life. He believed that it was the artist’s job to help us see the world in a new way and to make us feel things that we wouldn’t ordinarily feel. For Nietzsche, art was a way for us to express ourselves and our views on the world. He felt that it was important for artists to be true to themselves, and to create art that came from the heart. He felt that this was the only way for art to have any real impact.

He believed that art was not just about pretty things or decoration, but it was about creating something that had never been seen before. The artist was someone who could take the chaos of the world and turn it into something beautiful.

Nietzsche believed that art was a way for us to connect with our own humanity and to express what it means to be human. He thought that art could help us to understand ourselves and the world around us better. And that art was a great way to express oneself and to find meaning in life. He thought that art was not only about the beautiful things in life but also about the ugly and dark parts of life.

According to Nietzsche, living life like an artist means being open to new experiences and ways of seeing the world. It means having the courage to express oneself honestly and openly. It also means being willing to take risks and to experiment with new ideas. Nietzsche believed that art is not a copy of reality, but an interpretation of it. He thought that art is an expression of the artist’s will to power. The artist creates their own world, which is a reflection of their innermost desires and fears.

There is no greater calling in life than to express yourself through your work. And there is no greater work than your own existence. Nietzsche believed that life itself was a work of art. Just as an artist takes raw materials and shapes them into something beautiful, we too can make our lives into a work of art. Nietzsche believed that by living your life as a work of art, you would be able to create your own meaning and purpose. This is because, as an artist, you are not constrained by the traditional values and beliefs of society. Instead, you are free to express yourself in any way you see fit.

In the end, we can see that for Nietzsche, life itself is the highest form of art. There is no separation between life and art, and our existence should be seen as a work of art, something that is constantly being shaped and crafted.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 8th, 2023, 1:54 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
@Tsar I also question the company he runs Mover Circle (movercircle.org) which claims to be a "non-profit origination" (movercircle.org/about-us). Who goes into business not to make profits? This wreaks of scam.

I do not want to do business with a company who claims they are making no profits or purports to be some kind of charity. If I need a mover, I want one who will do a professional job and charge a fair price.
The only thing that dude moves is his hand to his wallet to pay for whores so he can impress people he's never met on an obscure internet forum. I recall @Shemp either saw him in Ukraine some times of people he knew saw him... Shawn Blake/PAG was regarded as a bit a loon and best avoided by other expats and locals alike.

He's just here because he's tolerated here. At some point @Winston thought he was some sort of master hacker, maybe Rock or someone else convinced him of this, Steve maybe? I reckon other forums likely do not tolerate his presence. But in a place full of lunatics, he doesn't really feel out of place. For some reason getting validation from people here matters a lot to him. What sort of mental condition compels him to feel/act this way and desperate crave our attention and approval, we may never know.
Lol, everything you said has been proven to be a complete fabrication and idiotic nonsense from a dishonest loser. Where is this diminutive, overweight, 5'4" individual that you mentioned? Every statement you've ever made has been a projection of your own deranged psyche. You are essentially a bizarre, short, fat, 70-year-old man with no life purpose feigning to be a 25-year-old male model on an obscure Internet forum in order to receive approval from other mentally ill failures :lol:
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Shemp wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 11:24 am
@GerardButler: welcone back under new name to happy aboard ship commanded by Captain Wiseton. Wat happened to poor Spencer? Him dead?

I just look at lonely CultureWhiz website that nobody visit except me just now and i see you wroted up some cogitations about big Ukraine Russia war. Maybe as special favor, for giving you opportunity to toot your horn here for 7 tiresome pages of boasting about yourself (BTW how come all your watches show different time, they don't work or what?) and trashing other members, you give us latest cogitation, so we got something interesting to discuss in this otherwise junk thread.

Businesses in multiple time zones? Introducing introspective is not something I perceive as negative.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Ah, the good life

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

GerardButler wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 4:50 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:

Lol, everything you said has been proven to be a complete fabrication and idiotic nonsense from a dishonest loser. Where is this diminutive, overweight, 5'4" individual that you mentioned? Every statement you've ever made has been a projection of your own deranged psyche. You are essentially a bizarre, short, fat, 70-year-old man with no life purpose feigning to be a 25-year-old male model on an obscure Internet forum in order to receive approval from other mentally ill failures :lol:
This reported pedophile, @MarcosZeitola is now claiming to me a Muslim follower of the Taliban :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey PAG. Where you been? I thought you forgot about us. You been gone a long time. Why are you going to Thailand now rather than Eastern Europe?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

GerardButler wrote:
March 13th, 2023, 3:44 pm
GerardButler wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 4:50 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:

This reported pedophile, @MarcosZeitola is now claiming to me a Muslim follower of the Taliban :lol:
MarcosZeitola has never been proven to be a pedofile. That is slanderous. Please do not make unproven accusations again of a serious nature. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne