I am going to convert to Islam

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am going to convert to Islam

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 5:44 am
You are an atheist, and won't change for someone else. I get that. You don't want to be inauthentic. But atheists don't have any real reason not to go along with a woman's religion, If you are just a bunch of molecules and chemical reactions, what does it matter if you are an atheist or a Muslim, or pretend to be? Unless it is not to be a simp for her, or be encumbered with restrictions from her lifestyle.

For those of us who have faith, it is important to our lives. I'm raising children with my wife. I am glad that we are on the same page. Marrying a non-Christian or a nominal Christian was not an option for me. Marriage affects too many areas of my life. My faith affects every area of my life. It would have been very foolish for me to marry a Muslim, an atheist, a Hindu, a Buddhist, or a secular party girl.
I never had a problem being an atheist in Japan after I left the Catholic Church. I keep my opinion for myself, and I do not care if other people believe in something in the afterlife.
I do not try to convince them, and they do not try to convince me - and my wife is from Southern Japan, and belongs to the Japanese Presbyterian Church, only she, but our 2 daughters did never accept Christianity, for them the way to go is Buddhism and Shinto.

I know the presbyterian priest personally and his late wife too and they never tried to convert me, my wife the same, she is doing her church services, but will never ask me to participate with her, in my Japanese family there are Buddhists of Shingon, Buddhists of Tendai, Shinto followers, Presbyterians, atheist (me) - I never had a problem with that during 45 years of living and married in Japan - beause religion is for us all a private, very personal matter, no reason to insist other people - even family members or wife/husband or children - to join.

I also sometimes visit temples, shrines, churches...why not?

-----

A difficult question to you, you said,

Marrying a non-Christian or a nominal Christian was not an option for me.

But what would you say, if your wife suddenly tells you she wants to convert to Buddhism, or joins actively any Christian orientated cult, like the Jehovahs, or wants to join the LDS in Utah....or even tells you the only way to happiness is Islam. What will you do? Will you file for divorce? Or not?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Yohan wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 9:07 am
MrMan wrote:
You are an atheist, and won't change for someone else. I get that. You don't want to be inauthentic. But atheists don't have any real reason not to go along with a woman's religion, If you are just a bunch of molecules and chemical reactions, what does it matter if you are an atheist or a Muslim, or pretend to be? Unless it is not to be a simp for her, or be encumbered with restrictions from her lifestyle.

For those of us who have faith, it is important to our lives. I'm raising children with my wife. I am glad that we are on the same page. Marrying a non-Christian or a nominal Christian was not an option for me. Marriage affects too many areas of my life. My faith affects every area of my life. It would have been very foolish for me to marry a Muslim, an atheist, a Hindu, a Buddhist, or a secular party girl.
I never had a problem being an atheist in Japan after I left the Catholic Church. I keep my opinion for myself, and I do not care if other people believe in something in the afterlife.
I do not try to convince them, and they do not try to convince me - and my wife is from Southern Japan, and belongs to the Japanese Presbyterian Church, only she, but our 2 daughters did never accept Christianity, for them the way to go is Buddhism and Shinto.

I know the presbyterian priest personally and his late wife too and they never tried to convert me, my wife the same, she is doing her church services, but will never ask me to participate with her, in my Japanese family there are Buddhists of Shingon, Buddhists of Tendai, Shinto followers, Presbyterians, atheist (me) - I never had a problem with that during 45 years of living and married in Japan - beause religion is for us all a private, very personal matter, no reason to insist other people - even family members or wife/husband or children - to join.

-----

But what would you say, if your wife suddenly tells you she wants to convert to Buddhism, or joins actively any Christian orientated cult, like the Jehovahs, or wants to join the LDS in Utah....or even tells you the only way to happiness is Islam. What will you do? Will you file for divorce? Or not?
You are enjoying the benefits of a predominantly Buddhist society that vibrates at a higher frequency. It’s only low intelligent assholes that insist on converting everyone to their belief system. And there are plenty of those in the US.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 9:07 am
MrMan wrote:

-----

No, but that aint gonna happen.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 4:29 pm
MrMan wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 6:13 am
Mercer wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 9:46 am
Yohan wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 7:51 pm
Mercer wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 5:19 pm
Who gives a shit about religion? This universe is random chaos, there is no meaning to anything. There’s no reason why we are born. We didn’t exist for 13 billion years....
I fully agree, religion makes all and everything only more complicated.
I think most of people are only "religious" because they like to think they're special and earned everything in life because a deity rewards them. If that's true then why are other innocent, good people forced to deal with horrible diseases, mental illnesses, abuse, isolation, etc. If they were forced to live like shit because of problems beyond their control and praying and receiving no help then they would be less likely to be religious. If religion is real then it's even worse because that means that some people are just given privilege and others aren't randomly and some people are forced to have a lifetime of suffering and the deity knows about it but doesn't give a shit and refuses to help.
Some people are just downright ungrateful. God gives them live, air to breath, sunshine, rain, a planet that grows all kinds of food, river, streams, lakes, fish, wildlife, etc.

Why would you have any right to be upset against God for not getting special perks. If you have sinned and haven't reconciled with him, you have set yourself up as His enemy. Why do you think you should have some special right to God's favor if you are at odds with him?

I have a friend who had a Muslim driver in Indonesia. He asked my friend why so many Christians were well-to-do from his perspective. Drivers and maids are a the lower end of the economic spectrum in that city. My friend said if you had a child who wanted you to feed him, would you? Yes, he would. If some other kid in the neighborhood had a need like that, would you help him, probably? Yes. But who would you help first... your own children, or someone else's kid in the neighborhood?

I don't know that his series of questions rightly captured the issue of material provision and questions. The apostle Paul said he knew how to do without and how to abound, and to set our attention on things above rather than the temporal.

My faith also emphasizes grace, not getting from God because we deserve it. The Bible does teach that God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.
@MrMan, you're a privileged brat who just got lucky in life. If you had a shitty life and were forced to be an incel, deal with severe health problems, isolation, live in a dangerous country, etc. you wouldn't be thankful for anything either. Life is just all luck and there's no special meaning to any of this. It's actually very sick that there's privileged brats like you who think they were blessed when there's people right now who have horrific diseases that will never be cured, severe mental illnesses, etc. You're a very sick person if you think these people deserved these problems and you don't suffer from them because you were personally blessed.

Also, just because we were forced to be born doesn't mean we have to like life or appreciate it. Why would a deity force someone into existence beyond their will and then demand that they worship them and appreciate life or suffer and then go to hell? That's also very sick.
You shouldn’t talk that way to MrMan. He’s a good guy, one of this forum’s best members.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 4:52 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 4:49 pm
Mercer wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Mercer wrote:

I think most of people are only "religious" because they like to think they're special and earned everything in life because a deity rewards them. If that's true then why are other innocent, good people forced to deal with horrible diseases, mental illnesses, abuse, isolation, etc. If they were forced to live like shit because of problems beyond their control and praying and receiving no help then they would be less likely to be religious. If religion is real then it's even worse because that means that some people are just given privilege and others aren't randomly and some people are forced to have a lifetime of suffering and the deity knows about it but doesn't give a shit and refuses to help.
Some people are just downright ungrateful. God gives them live, air to breath, sunshine, rain, a planet that grows all kinds of food, river, streams, lakes, fish, wildlife, etc.

Why would you have any right to be upset against God for not getting special perks. If you have sinned and haven't reconciled with him, you have set yourself up as His enemy. Why do you think you should have some special right to God's favor if you are at odds with him?

I have a friend who had a Muslim driver in Indonesia. He asked my friend why so many Christians were well-to-do from his perspective. Drivers and maids are a the lower end of the economic spectrum in that city. My friend said if you had a child who wanted you to feed him, would you? Yes, he would. If some other kid in the neighborhood had a need like that, would you help him, probably? Yes. But who would you help first... your own children, or someone else's kid in the neighborhood?

I don't know that his series of questions rightly captured the issue of material provision and questions. The apostle Paul said he knew how to do without and how to abound, and to set our attention on things above rather than the temporal.

My faith also emphasizes grace, not getting from God because we deserve it. The Bible does teach that God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.
@MrMan, you're a privileged brat who just got lucky in life. If you had a shitty life and were forced to be an incel, deal with severe health problems, isolation, live in a dangerous country, etc. you wouldn't be thankful for anything either. Life is just all luck and there's no special meaning to any of this. It's actually very sick that there's privileged brats like you who think they were blessed when there's people right now who have horrific diseases that will never be cured, severe mental illnesses, etc. You're a very sick person if you think these people deserved these problems and you don't suffer from them because you were personally blessed.

Also, just because we were forced to be born doesn't mean we have to like life or appreciate it. Why would a deity force someone into existence beyond their will and then demand that they worship them and appreciate life or suffer and then go to hell? That's also very sick.
You shouldn’t talk that way to MrMan. He’s a good guy, one of this forum’s best members.
He sounds like a bluepilled cuck to me. :lol:
He’s a good guy, don’t hold it against him that he’s had a good life. If anybody here deserves it it’s him.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Mercer wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Mercer wrote:

He’s a good guy, don’t hold it against him that he’s had a good life. If anybody here deserves it it’s him.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 5:02 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 4:59 pm
Mercer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Mercer wrote:

This has nothing to do with the topic that me and @MrMan were even talking about. You're derailing this thread with bullshit responses.
MrMan has earned my respect on here. On a forum full of fake traditionalists who’s real ideology is actually something incredibly bizarre or downright deranged… MrMan stands out as one of the only members I’ve seen here who’s traditionalism is, without a question, completely genuine and authentic. He is a voice of sanity on a forum full of mental asylum patients and it’s nice to have some people like that around.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 5:29 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 5:25 pm
Mercer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Mercer wrote:

This has nothing to do with the topic that me and @MrMan were even talking about. You're derailing this thread with bullshit responses.
MrMan has earned my respect on here. On a forum full of fake traditionalists who’s real ideology is actually something incredibly bizarre or downright deranged… MrMan stands out as one of the only members I’ve seen here who’s traditionalism is, without a question, completely genuine and authentic. He is a voice of sanity on a forum full of mental asylum patients and it’s nice to have some people like that around.
That's great but no one really gives a shit about us personally. If someone was reading this I think they would care more about the topic being discussed and debate. Can you at least contribute to the conversation that me and @MrMan were having? I don't understand why you're responding over and over again to the least important part of the conversation and ignoring the main point of what was actually being discussed here.
Because you were very rude to him. You called him a very sick person and a spoiled brat. He doesn’t deserve that. I’m sure he’d be one of the first people on this forum to actually help you if he had the chance.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Outcast9428 wrote:
Mercer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Mercer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

He's a arrogant sly brat.I can tell you for a fact,that you christian 'traditionalists'are not liked much by anyone anywhere,except for other low vibrational people that think like you do.

"jeebus is the solution'is asinine nonsense,christianity is a failure of a religion,people have rejected it enmasse for other systems,and even those that nominally ascribe to it don't care about it.
christianity is a loser religion.Islam,judaism,communism(judaism),and atheism have historically defeated it.

the only places it is growing is literally among subhuman impoverished uneducated gullible, low iq muds in the third world and not even out of logical demonstration,but only fake kabbalistic magick ('miracles)and fear mongering.

you are just a nostalgic tragedy clinging on to a lie,that never was even a reality in a so called utopian and glorious past.

both christianity and the modern liberal setup are two sides of the same coin.

yes,both have some good ideas,but they are both destructive to a nation and a individual's psyche.

Paganism promotes balance with nature and metaphysical truth,it also allows for diversity of worship.

noone wants to go back to a inquisition or catholic theocracy and feudalism just to get 'muh tradgirl'.

and Christianity actually loosened up the Traditional Roman patriarchy and was feministic for it's time.Christian 'traditionalism'can't even do traditionalism right.it's fragile beta whiteknight cuckery.

Christians gave women the vote,and freed the jungle dwelling cannibals because 'we are all one in christ and created in God's image',with today's result.

christianity is literally communism.

Roman,slavic and hellenic patriarchy are way more natural.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MrPeabody wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 6:32 am
Kalinago wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 3:11 am
MrPeabody wrote:
March 13th, 2023, 2:27 pm
I have been looking at some of the Muslim countries on International Cupid. Morocco is a moderate Muslim country. There are many women in their 20s and 30s who say they don’t have children. In Latin America, almost any woman who hits 20 has had children. If you are looking for a wife, a Muslim country may be better to find a woman that you can actually bond with. The other advantage is that Muslim countries may be more tolerant of an older man and younger woman. Any thoughts?
moderate muslim women are no different than feminazis for the most part.they drink and do bad things,culturally westernized thru music,television etc .all those beurette moroccan women with black guys in france,and they are 'moderate'muslim women.

like a mix between australian woman and eastern european.

I think even southern itlailan and sicilian women are more wholesome .lmao

btw,a muslima can never marry a non-muslim man unless she wants to die.

my only real gf was a 'moderate'muslim woman lmao

theyre just asskissers and degenerates.

of course if we had a wholesome european culture like in the past,that would be commendable for them to copy us.
I looked at a Morocco expat site and there were alot of posts on how to get married in Morocco. But they were written by British women marrying Morocco men.
lol I knew a nice moroccan guy married to a english woman in amsterdam.

you can better Try Turkey,namely western turkey or albania to find a muslim woman if you're intent on that,gut the thing is which I'm trying to say is that 'secular'muslim women (and men)are worse and more libertine than Christian european women in many cases,more degenerate and such things,while it is religious islamic women that are 'tradwife'and they would never marry a non-muslim man.

'religious'muslim women also have zero empathy,are largely dumb,and have no positive emotions or social skills.I know,I befriended many in the last 15 years.

however a white muslim guy that has a modicum of kidness and chivalry will be a rock star among that sub-set of women,as muslim women generally fetishize blonde european men,and are treated like crap.

even my swarthy ass was a god among them simply for being kind and non-controlling.I was very popular among Hijabi moroccan women in school.

One of them that looked like yovanna ventura wrote me a love letter.

others,fawned over me .

I also got a turkish jailbait to want to marry me.

and at 18 a 11 year old iraqi british girl asked me to marry her,which was really wierd.

nice guy game is legit for islamic women.

it's sad you gotta treat women like slaves as a whole for them to want a 'nice guy'and love him.
Last edited by Kalinago on March 14th, 2023, 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:

Why would you have any right to be upset against God for not getting special perks. ...

God does not exist anyway, but I can say, if he/she/it (no idea about the gender) exists, the treatment of humans from God is really very unfair.

SOME have everything, the paradise on earth, while MANY are suffering, of illness, poverty, are handicapped, mistreated, sent into wars to die, etc. etc. - and there is nothing what they can do about it - it is not asking for 'special perks'.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Yohan wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 7:28 pm
MrMan wrote:

Why would you have any right to be upset against God for not getting special perks. ...

God does not exist anyway, but I can say, if he/she/it (no idea about the gender) exists, the treatment of humans from God is really very unfair.

SOME have everything, the paradise on earth, while MANY are suffering, of illness, poverty, are handicapped, mistreated, sent into wars to die, etc. etc. - and there is nothing what they can do about it - it is not asking for 'special perks'.
'God'has no proximate effect or interaction with humans,he is unconditioned.

the world is partially evil because of it's inherent gradation from perfection(God),and privation.

anything material and in motion cannot be perfect.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Kalinago wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 7:04 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
Mercer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Mercer wrote:

He's a arrogant sly brat.I can tell you for a fact,that you christian 'traditionalists'are not liked much by anyone anywhere,except for other low vibrational people that think like you do.

"jeebus is the solution'is asinine nonsense,christianity is a failure of a religion,people have rejected it enmasse for other systems,and even those that nominally ascribe to it don't care about it.
christianity is a loser religion.Islam,judaism,communism(judaism),and atheism have historically defeated it.

the only places it is growing is literally among subhuman impoverished uneducated gullible, low iq muds in the third world and not even out of logical demonstration,but only fake kabbalistic magick ('miracles)and fear mongering.

you are just a nostalgic tragedy clinging on to a lie,that never was even a reality in a so called utopian and glorious past.

yes,both have some good ideas,but they are both destructive to a nation and a individual's psyche.

Paganism promotes balance with nature and metaphysical truth,it also allows for diversity of worship.

noone wants to go back to a inquisition or catholic theocracy and feudalism just to get 'muh tradgirl'.

and Christianity actually loosened up the Traditional Roman patriarchy and was feministic for it's time.Christian 'traditionalism'can't even do traditionalism right.it's fragile beta whiteknight cuckery.

Christians gave women the vote,and freed the jungle dwelling cannibals because 'we are all one in christ and created in God's image',with today's result.

Yeah that's not true... Christianity has rapidly risen in Eastern Europe in the last two decades. A lot of the Eastern European countries are now 95% Christian.

Communism is the ideology that died... The Soviet Union was the main backer of it, China was the next big one. Now the Soviet Union is gone, and China doesn't authentically support communism anymore. There are only four authentically communist nations left... North Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, and Laos. North Korea and Cuba are completely ostracized from global politics and considered an absolute disaster.

No religion in the world has more followers then Christianity. Islam is not more popular then Christianity yet.

You neopagans are so f***ing cringe... Just admit you're atheists who think the label of atheism isn't cool enough anymore now that everybody on the left is an atheist. Nobody actually believes you worship Odin, Zeus, or Mars or whatever. You don't adhere to any of the actual Ancient Pagan traditions, you probably wouldn't be able to tell me one single act of worship that you're aware of (without Googling it and pretending that you understood it all along) you just call yourselves Neopagans because you don't like Christianity and Islam. So you're functionally just ultra pretentious atheists.

@Mercer

His ideology is not sick. He has good reason to feel thankful. You did not have a justifiable reason to insult him.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 8:30 pm
Kalinago wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Mercer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

Yeah that's not true... Christianity has rapidly risen in Eastern Europe in the last two decades. A lot of the Eastern European countries are now 95% Christian.

Communism is the ideology that died... The Soviet Union was the main backer of it, China was the next big one. Now the Soviet Union is gone, and China doesn't authentically support communism anymore. There are only four authentically communist nations left... North Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, and Laos. North Korea and Cuba are completely ostracized from global politics and considered an absolute disaster.

No religion in the world has more followers then Christianity. Islam is not more popular then Christianity yet.

You neopagans are so f***ing cringe... Just admit you're atheists who think the label of atheism isn't cool enough anymore now that everybody on the left is an atheist. Nobody actually believes you worship Odin, Zeus, or Mars or whatever. You don't adhere to any of the actual Ancient Pagan traditions, you probably wouldn't be able to tell me one single act of worship that you're aware of (without Googling it and pretending that you understood it all along) you just call yourselves Neopagans because you don't like Christianity and Islam. So you're functionally just ultra pretentious atheists.

@Mercer

His ideology is not sick. He has good reason to feel thankful. You did not have a justifiable reason to insult him.
Too many articles and videos on youtube suggest that Islam is kicking Christianity's ass. Basically these articles all imply that Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth. But I can't decide if any of that is really true or false. Not sure why anyone wants to convert to Islam anyway, what a gay ass religion. And yes china does support communism. Why do you think the U.S. is so desperately trying to adopt that shit now?
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 8:30 pm
Kalinago wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Mercer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

@Mercer

The only countries christianity is growing are literally countries of subhuman muds,which doesn't seem to be a issue for christians,because you guys are communists and egalitarians,which is why you freed and exalted the cannibal jungle dwelling slaves in america,I mean abolitionists were literally fanatical christians!

You guys are also rapid feminists.You don't believe in capital punishment for usury,adultery on the female side,and believe women should be able to all pick rich chads like they do know,only in a monogamous setting,and still you will never punish them for fornication with actual physical punishment.

you also go against nature by mixing races and believing all races are genetically and biologically equal,and are all equally sin ridden slaves without muh jew on a cross but all being equal blank slates that are the result of 'upbringing','morals',and proper 'edumacation'(read:christinsane indoctrination).

when that is not the case,humans are not equal.for example,criminal jungle dwelling savages are biologically closer to chimpanzees then humans,yet here you are boasting about christianity growing among these superstitious wizard savages,when dumb mud bloods are literally the only people you can recruit to your religion without the inquisitions of your subversive church!

christianity can NEVER be logically proven,it is blind faith and shamanism.

Paganism is merely metaphysics and 'paganism'is really just 'not judaism'and cannot be categorized narrowly as one thing,even though because it is a gentile invention,it has way more truth than the sick product of jewish subversives and kabbalists that created your religion and boast about it to this die,to end all that is good kin this world and enslaving everyone to some tyrannical hateful racist Jew god-moloch!

as for eastern europe,this is another LIE.

the baltics are vastly agnostic and atheist or neopagan.poland's youth are fastly abandoning catholicism and christianity.

russia also supresses its growing pagan movement and can't even get people to attend church when it is state funded.

The only reason Slavs are even still christian is because it's a marker of national distinguishing and identifaction, from other slavs who are of other sects or muslims etc they don't believe in it seriousely.

religion is not a thing in eastern europe besides some small exceptions,besides being a matter of national identity.like how many arabs care nothing for islam but to be arab to them is to be nominally muslim.

as for pagans,most of them engage in some rituals but we do not believe in salvific nature of rituals or morality.there is no heaven,there is reincarnation.

I myself just practice magic and work with my ruling planets and aura,because my religion serves me not vice versa.

morals have pragmatic essence and not objective essence,the only law of the world is 'might makes right'and the law of the jungle.

that is the essence of paganism,atleast the roman one,germanic one,slavic one etc

paganism is not a real homogenous thing,except for'not a religion created by the reptilian jew dieties',it's essentially like the term'non-white'.

and most neopagans are kosher leftists,shlomo.

we do not have a hierarchy or ruling instution to follow like blind sheep.

we can have our own ideas and lifestyles.

and communism isn't dead moron lmao ever heard of perestroika deception?

communism is the biggest threat of the jew-god on this planet right now.

racial equality and mass migration-mixing and feminism also are the only issues with communism.besides the beoing jewish slaves thing.

but christianity also advocates for those things too so it's a false dilemma and jews control both.

the illuminati is literally christian too not 'pagan'or 'satanic'.they are christian kabbalists.

pagans do not believe 'the gods'can or are going to save us from anything like passive christians do,we believe in the laws of nature-one of which is the law of the jungle.

christianity is literally passive pacifism.it's a nihilistic ideology meant to weaken and destroy,with both psychological trauma thru shaming and threats of hell,and fake 'love'to disarm and make people vulnerable to it's poison.