I am going to convert to Islam

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

I am going to convert to Islam

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Met me a beautiful young black Muslim girl. Gorgeous face, delicate features, full of passion. She is a reader of my online writings for a long time. I want to make her my wife, some time next year. Will be saving up for it. She's a perfect, traditional type of girl. I'll join her religion. And live a traditional, faithful life.

It is a great feeling to join that great Ummah, that International Brotherhood of Muslims. To be a part of something greater than myself
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am going to convert to Islam

Post by Cornfed »

I thought you already had the love of your life. You seem to be like a male version of most Western women. A reader of your online writings? Do you have lots of online writings?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 9:17 am
I thought you already had the love of your life. You seem to be like a male version of most Western women. A reader of your online writings? Do you have lots of online writings?
I'm a prolific writer.

And I don't know... I have had many women. Some beautiful, some not so beautiful. But I think I need to join a traditional religion as @fschmidt always advocates, in order for me to truly be a righteous man. And then it was thrown unto my lap. She was. It's a long story. I have known her for a while, we lost touch. But she's everything I could ever dream of. Allah truly is good. Inshallah, she is The One.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 9:03 am
Met me a beautiful young black Muslim girl. Gorgeous face, delicate features, full of passion. She is a reader of my online writings for a long time. I want to make her my wife, some time next year. Will be saving up for it. She's a perfect, traditional type of girl. I'll join her religion. And live a traditional, faithful life.

It is a great feeling to join that great Ummah, that International Brotherhood of Muslims. To be a part of something greater than myself
What are you smoking and drinking tonight?

Or did PAG hack into your HA-profile? :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I think that it's great for people to choose their own religion. Another fact is that girls can better resist degeneracy, as in fornication, if their religion is Islam.

Many typical Christian girls say "Jesus forgives" or "God forgives" so they use that as a "Sinners Pass" card and then Western men regardless of religion are pathetic weaklings who are Simps and Cucks. Most Christians are only Cultural Christians but non-religious is winning out in the West, especially total atheism.

Islam doesn't have a "Sinner's Pass" like Christianity gives modern sluts.

It's a sad, tragic fact but I don't expect Christianity can revive itself.

The ancient religions wouldn't have died out if they hadn't been forcibly shutdown by Abrahamic religions, so Christianity will continue surviving but it's ultimately going to be weak and down to the individual person to be serious about it. Islam is growing in believers.

Another fact is that in 20-30 years, most Boomers and some Gen X will be dead. Christianity will see a massive demographic collapse because most of it's believers, especially serious believers, are now old. Catholicism and Protestantism will substantially decline, but I would assume Protestantism will see the worst declines because Protestant nations are the most liberal, most degenerate, most feminist, and most promiscuous.

Islam has a stronger community and is more traditional, not politically correct, and is best suited for enforcing traditional values, especially through the community.

It's always best to join a religion because you want to do it for personal reasons, but it's also good to do it if you're serious about a girl and also find her religion appealing.

Islam requires circumcision so I imagine that as a European guy, you'll find it to be very painful and it will probably reduce sensitivity. Are you going to completely and official conversion or do you plan to skip the circumcision?

Will you study the Arabic language?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
She's a perfect, traditional type of girl. I'll join her religion. And live a traditional, faithful life.
I think Islam is the mainstream religion most suited to helping most modern girls be traditional girls.

Christianity has failed in helping most modern girls be traditional girls.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 10:03 am
Islam has a stronger community and is more traditional, not politically correct, and is best suited for enforcing traditional values, especially through the community.

It's always best to join a religion because you want to do it for personal reasons, but it's also good to do it if you're serious about a girl and also find her religion appealing.
The culture is, in many ways, superior when it comes to enforcing morality. A good religion does not only encourage morality; it actively frightens people away from disobedience. Islam does this perfectly. It's very all-or-nothing. Can be brutal and ruthless when it has to be. Christianity is too weak, too forgiving. It brings no salvation and does not know how to handle women or raise them right.
Tsar wrote:
Islam requires circumcision so I imagine that as a European guy, you'll find it to be very painful and it will probably reduce sensitivity. Are you going to completely and official conversion or do you plan to skip the circumcision?
I'll skip it; nobody in her family will ask me to drop my pants and show them my dick. And my girlfriend doesn't mind it. She knows I am perfect just as Allah made me. Circumcision is a silly little remnant of the old Hebrew Bible. As a non-Jew, no need to adhere to such an archaic and unnecessary practice.
Tsar wrote:
Will you study the Arabic language?
Yes, I will.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 10:45 am
Christianity is too weak, too forgiving.
It is more that people calling themselves Christians are actually Satanists like Outcast.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 10:48 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
It is more that people calling themselves Christians are actually Satanists like Outcast.
About 90% of American Evangelicals has a massive hard-on for Israel. They're all in love with 'the Chosen People' to a disgusting degree. "Good" Christian girls will pray on Sunday morning and suck dick Sunday afternoon lol. It's a joke. Islam is the only answer. It enforces morality in a way no other faith, to my knowledge, manages to do. Especially if they eventually manage to outbreed the other faiths, bring it Shariah Law and stoning of infidels and sinners becomes a thing again.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 10:52 am
Cornfed wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 10:48 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
About 90% of American Evangelicals has a massive hard-on for Israel. They're all in love with 'the Chosen People' to a disgusting degree. "Good" Christian girls will pray on Sunday morning and suck dick Sunday afternoon lol. It's a joke. Islam is the only answer. It enforces morality in a way no other faith, to my knowledge, manages to do. Especially if they eventually manage to outbreed the other faiths, bring it Shariah Law and stoning of infidels and sinners becomes a thing again.
Does it though? Most Muslims seem to become degenerates pretty quick given half a chance.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 10:56 am
Does it though? Most Muslims seem to become degenerates pretty quick given half a chance.
It depends on whether or not they manage to become the dominant religion. Once they become dominant in an area, the conservative nature within Islam that often lies dormant within Christian majority nations, comes out.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

I heard that Muslims believe that they all walk this narrow beam or passage way over Hell in the afterlife, and that they all fall in and spend some time there. (Maybe they give their killers an exception.)

I heard that and I thought that's something Muslims and Evangelical Christians have in common-- the belief that Muslims go to Hell.

You shouldn't make decisions about faith and religion based on a girl.

I thought you had another girlfriend.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 10:59 am
Cornfed wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 10:56 am
It depends on whether or not they manage to become the dominant religion. Once they become dominant in an area, the conservative nature within Islam that often lies dormant within Christian majority nations, comes out.
I had the impression the Muslim populating in Lakemba was headed to degeneracy when I was there in 2013 and they arguably controlled the area. Maybe it has to be a bigger area.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

I am a muslim but considered a kafir by mainstream muslims.

Mainstream sunni/shia islam is really retarded logically speaking.They have an idea of God which makes no logical sense.

the sunnis have sahih hadeeths about allah having a body and being temporal,and a hasan hadeeth about him being a curly haired beardless boy.

but if it gives you material benefits,why not,if youre willing to keep up a charade for such things.

However,being a mustaali ismaili muslim of the sulaymani sect,inshaallah ill find a hot obediant bedouin ismaili wife from the najran province.najran is majority mustaali sulaymani ismaili and mostly bedouin.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

unless youre a truly disengenious person,like say a marrano you will leave once you find out how retarded sunni and twelver shia islam are.don't forsake truth for p***y.