Why Only Losers Complain? The twisted psyche of the hater

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Only Losers Complain? The twisted psyche of the hater

Post by publicduende »

GerardButler wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 2:31 pm
I was speaking generally about your character. As previously stated, you people are generally indistinguishable to me. If you don't find my "contents" useful or even entertaining, why are you reading it? Obviously, others enjoy it and that seems to be triggering your resentment and envy. You should work on that. A high achiever wouldn't get so worked up. Additionally, you appear to be becoming quite defensive regarding your sexuality. If you don't like men discussing money, women, and other manly topics, you can initiate threads about topics that interest you, such as jewelry, perfume, and trans genitalia. I don't see what the problem is...
The very fact that you cannot tell people apart and you look down on them as a whole is another telltale sign of your poor mental state. You should be seeking help, maybe spend some of your money (if you really have it) on some serious, medical-aided soul-searching. For years you have done nothing else than brag about your alleged IQ, status and achievements thinking - hoping, maybe - that someone would believe you, let alone give 2 s*its about your stories.

I never read your contents - I only engage with you when you directly call me in, usually to mock me based on more of your mental fabrications.

Like I said, it must really suck to be you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

publicduende wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 2:13 pm
GerardButler wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 1:42 pm
You are a commonplace, low-level it-guy. You sell inexpensive one-page brochure website to businesses for $20 a pop. You cannot evaluate value above that threshold. When Winston asked you some elementary technological questions, you were helpless. You likely earn less than $20,000 per year. That may be quite satisfactory where you reside in the midst of nowhere. However, this is what I earn in a single day with my technological expertise:

Seriously, how do you intend to remain relevant with ChatGPT, you're going to be begging on the street
That's the way you survive, you pathetic nutcase...by building up castles of lies and living in them. And it goes both ways: you need to build separate towers of lies about yourself, and about the others.

Unlike you, I don't have to brag on a little-known forum about dating & life abroad, for self-validation. Equally, I don't have to drag other people down to feel good about myself. These are all signs of your poor mental state: you don't know who you are, so you think other people don't, either.

But if you, or anyone in the forum, really needs to know, I have never been a "low-level IT guy", in fact I wonder why you even look down on those who build single-page sites. It might be quite lucrative, done rapidly and at scale, and nowadays $20 doesn't even buy you an hour of a web dev in Indonesia or Africa.

Funny you mention "value" of software, since I worked in financial technology most of my life and tens of billions of risk or flow a day would cross systems I contributed to. Not as mission-critical as software for surgical robotics or aerospace, still, something where big trouble would be dodged by being a good software engineer.

Your "technological expertise" being? Intrigue me as to why someone should be paying $20,000 a day for somone who doesn't even know what the current market value of a single-page site is, let alone knows how to design it, build it, and deploy it.

You're a complete fabrication of your own mind, (pointy) tip to toe. That's why it's just pathetic to see you strut one or your sorry personas on a forum like this, trying to make an impression so you can pump your testicle-sized ego full and survive another day...
Why do you continuously repeat yourself? You don't have anything new to add? Obviously, when you work with cutting-edge technology and daily million-dollar initiatives, you are bragging to someone who earns less than $20 per hour pushing out copy-n-paste websites to mom n pop pizzerias. What software are you using again? WordPress? :lol:

At my AI research and development firm, the first part of my work is codify, in a machine-readable format, the millions of pieces of human common sense knowledge. This entailed developing an adequately expressive representation language, an ontology encompassing all human concepts down to an appropriate level of detail, a knowledge base on that ontological framework containing all human knowledge about those concepts down to an appropriate level of detail, and an inference engine exponentially faster than those used in then-conventional expert systems to infer the same information. If you would like to read more, I have a 10,000 word white paper.
Last edited by GerardButler on March 15th, 2023, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

GerardButler wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 3:02 pm
At my AI research and development firm, the first part of my work is codify, in a machine-readable format, the millions of pieces of human common sense knowledge. This entailed developing an adequately expressive representation language, an ontology encompassing all human concepts down to an appropriate level of detail, a knowledge base on that ontological framework containing all human knowledge about those concepts down to an appropriate level of detail, and an inference engine exponentially faster than those used in then-conventional expert systems to infer the same information. If you would like to read more, I have a 10,000 word white paper.
LOL, that's something straight out of ChatGPT...no, actually, ChatGPT would write it much better!

And I am the one who will be replaced by ChatGPT :D
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

publicduende wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 2:44 pm
GerardButler wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 2:31 pm
I was speaking generally about your character. As previously stated, you people are generally indistinguishable to me. If you don't find my "contents" useful or even entertaining, why are you reading it? Obviously, others enjoy it and that seems to be triggering your resentment and envy. You should work on that. A high achiever wouldn't get so worked up. Additionally, you appear to be becoming quite defensive regarding your sexuality. If you don't like men discussing money, women, and other manly topics, you can initiate threads about topics that interest you, such as jewelry, perfume, and trans genitalia. I don't see what the problem is...
The very fact that you cannot tell people apart and you look down on them as a whole is another telltale sign of your poor mental state. You should be seeking help, maybe spend some of your money (if you really have it) on some serious, medical-aided soul-searching. For years you have done nothing else than brag about your alleged IQ, status and achievements thinking - hoping, maybe - that someone would believe you, let alone give 2 s*its about your stories.

I never read your contents - I only engage with you when you directly call me in, usually to mock me based on more of your mental fabrications.

Like I said, it must really suck to be you.
I said generally indistinguishable, which is not indicative of mental deficiency, you idiot. We referred to notable individuals as celebrities. If I showed you a group of piglets, could you tell them apart? Unfortunately, you never done anything creative in your life. So you're pretty generic.

You never read my content huh? So what brought you to this thread? I don't see your name mentioned once :lol:

Fail!
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

publicduende wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 3:04 pm
GerardButler wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 3:02 pm
LOL, that's something straight out of ChatGPT...no, actually, ChatGPT would write it much better!

And I am the one who will be replaced by ChatGPT :D
You're not the one engineering ChatGPT technology, I am https://bit.ly/3IetIMO 8)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

GerardButler wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 3:19 pm
I said generally indistinguishable, which is not indicative of mental deficiency, you idiot. We referred to notable individuals as celebrities. If I showed you a group of piglets, could you tell them apart? Unfortunately, you never done anything creative in your life. So you're pretty generic.

You never read my content huh? So what brought you to this thread? I don't see your name mentioned once :lol:

Fail!
No, but I also told you you're the easiest person I know to bash. Maybe it can still be fun :D
GerardButler wrote:
You're not the one engineering ChatGPT technology, I am https://bit.ly/3IetIMO 8)
Of course you are. :D
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

GerardButler wrote:

Fail!
You are quite distinguishable in the sense that your levels of mental illness and your drive to show off and impress people is stronger than that of anyone else on this forum, or on any other forum I have ever read. It's like you have this desire to be Mr. Bigshot, an Andrew Tate or a Dan Bilzerian type of figure. Only unlike Tate and Bilzerian, you have no discernable talent, no great charisma, no good marketing, nothing. You just have some shitty websites, a forum no one posts on, and a bunch of whores you take pictures with after paying them handsomely.

It's... sad. And kind of tragic. If you weren't such an arrogant and needlessly aggressive individual, I might pity you. Have fun dying alone, you complete and utter joke of a person. And may God have mercy on your soul.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 5:20 pm
It's like you have this desire to be Mr. Bigshot, an Andrew Tate or a Dan Bilzerian type of figure. Only unlike Tate and Bilzerian, you have no discernable talent, no great charisma, no good marketing, nothing.
Bilzerian actually made a career solely out of being an online blowhard like PAG. Maybe that is what PAG is trying to do. At least that would make some sense, although you would think there would be better places to post.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 5:27 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
It's like you have this desire to be Mr. Bigshot, an Andrew Tate or a Dan Bilzerian type of figure. Only unlike Tate and Bilzerian, you have no discernable talent, no great charisma, no good marketing, nothing.
Bilzerian actually made a career solely out of being an online blowhard like PAG. Maybe that is what PAG is trying to do. At least that would make some sense, although you would think there would be better places to post.
I actually never heard about Bilzerian until this forum topic. I will read about him and study his success.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I reckon if PAG had what it takes to be a Bilzerian, he wouldn't be here... he'd be on Instagram, getting millions of likes. Bilzerian can clearly afford much better cameras and much more expensive whores. PAG's whores are usually rather mediocre and his camera work shoddy; his social media profiles don't get a lot of likes and nothing he's ever done has any potential of 'going viral'.

He wants to be an "influencer" like any useless dude with no discernable talent but decent looks and some charisma would do if all else fails. Only PAG lacks the looks, the charm, the charisma. So he just comes here; this forum is all he's got. Like I said, it's kinda sad if you think about it. He wants to be a Chad influencer but he's nowhere near a Chad... just a failed normie with delusions of grandeur.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 5:33 pm
I reckon if PAG had what it takes to be a Bilzerian, he wouldn't be here... he'd be on Instagram, getting millions of likes. Bilzerian can clearly afford much better cameras and much more expensive whores. PAG's whores are usually rather mediocre and his camera work shoddy; his social media profiles don't get a lot of likes and nothing he's ever done has any potential of 'going viral'.

He wants to be an "influencer" like any useless dude with no discernable talent but decent looks and some charisma would do if all else fails. Only PAG lacks the looks, the charm, the charisma. So he just comes here; this forum is all he's got. Like I said, it's kinda sad if you think about it. He wants to be a Chad influencer but he's nowhere near a Chad... just a failed normie with delusions of grandeur.
At least Dan Bilzerian was born into a rich family and has stashed up a bit of his own, playing pro Poker for a while.\

That's the sentence that sums it all up.
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I reckon if PAG had what it takes to be a Bilzerian, he wouldn't be here... he'd be on Instagram, getting millions of likes.
The fact that, time and again, no matter how much he is mocked and banned, he keeps coming back here like a stupid dog, with the same old pics, the same black T-shirt and the same "CultureJizz" articles, means that his attention whoring is of pathological proportions.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

publicduende wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 4:55 pm
GerardButler wrote:

Fail!
No, but I also told you you're the easiest person I know to bash. Maybe it can still be fun :D
GerardButler wrote:
Of course you are. :D
Excellent contradiction! You concede that hating courageous, successful people is more entertaining and less difficult than taking potshots at anonymous accounts, correct? Thanks for the clarification, asshat lmao
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
GerardButler wrote:

Fail!
You are quite distinguishable in the sense that your levels of mental illness and your drive to show off and impress people is stronger than that of anyone else on this forum, or on any other forum I have ever read. It's like you have this desire to be Mr. Bigshot, an Andrew Tate or a Dan Bilzerian type of figure. Only unlike Tate and Bilzerian, you have no discernable talent, no great charisma, no good marketing, nothing. You just have some shitty websites, a forum no one posts on, and a bunch of whores you take pictures with after paying them handsomely.

It's... sad. And kind of tragic. If you weren't such an arrogant and needlessly aggressive individual, I might pity you. Have fun dying alone, you complete and utter joke of a person. And may God have mercy on your soul.
This topic has already been addressed, you senile old man. Because you are a welfare recipient with nothing going on in your life, you consider it boastful to discuss a thriving existence. You attribute your lack of ability to others and have no understanding of mental illness. However, you are attempting to use it to support your ridiculous fantasies, which makes you appear entirely ignorant and stupid, as we can easily determine the source of your assertions by reviewing the thread's initial post :lol:
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Nah, you haven't been paying attn

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

This is the dilemma with inferior beings attempting to analyze superior beings. It is essentially a projection of their limited imaginations. I am uninterested in going viral or being one of millions of influencers because social media is coming to an end. My technology will replace all influencers with a singular Authority, comparable to Google. My concept repositories will serve as the backbone of the new Web, with AI agents driving this impending technological revolution. You have no idea what is coming 8)