The HA troll and sockpuppet genealogy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

The HA troll and sockpuppet genealogy

Post by Lucas88 »

This forum has been insane recently. The drama has been on another level with all kinds of quarrels, shit-slinging, clashes of extremist ideologies and old disputes being resurrected.

So I think that it's the right moment for an idea that myself, @Pixel--Dude, @Tsar and @MarcosZeitola have recently talked about:

The HA troll and sockpuppet geneaology thread!

This forum has had its fair share of colorful and interesting trolls and sockpuppets over the years. This thread is intended for theories and speculations on who is who and which sockpuppets are related to which suspicious users as well as analyses of evidence presented for each theory or speculation. Participants may even speculate about each troll's motives.

This thread might cause a lot of drama but should be taken with a pinch of salt. I'm sure that @Winston won't mind. Winston loves drama and intrigue!

So, those of you who fancy yourselves as forum detectives, please present your theories for the following suspected trolls and sockpuppets:

Spencer

Mercer

CaptainSkelebob

Also feel free to present and discuss other candidates widely suspected of being trolls or sockpuppets!

Spencer is widely considered a troll. No real person writes that bad and praises "bossman wiseton" that obsequiously. I heard a rumor that Spencer is the alter ego of old-school member Rock. Can anybody confirm this? I personally like Spencer. His style of writing is funny and his troll posts are freakin' hilarious!

Mercer, who claims to be a hideous, Quasimodo-like incel with a micro-dick living in a RV in the Tenderloin of San Francisco (and now working as a carny), has a habit of provoking various members and stirring up shit between people. @WilliamSmith speculated that he's really a Jew parodying an incel. Others speculated that he's the same guy behind Toronto-hating spambot Mew6ix and also Mercury who often makes outlandish claims such as 90% of the US population supposedly being affiliated to a criminal gang. Because of this he was dubbed "The Hydra" for a time.

CaptainSkelebob is one of the funniest trolls on HA. This guy's too off the chain to be a real person with his supposed career as a professional gambler, his obsession with post-op ladyboys (despite his own virulent homophobia), his ideas pertaining to "dark capitalism" and breaking every rule in the book in order to get ahead in life and become a winner, his obsession with Rammstein as "the manliest band ever" (even though Till Lindemann dresses up in high heels and drag for one of their music videos), and his claim that his house was infested with demons while at the same time asserting that those same demons must be a product of naturalistic evolution since he doesn't believe in "sky fairies". The captain also despises charity and believes that donkeys are just "spasticated horses". Lol! He also admires Skeletor and regards him as a role model for alpha masculinity. He even proposed to WilliamSmith the idea of an "alpha allience" for the forum's real men. If the captain isn't a troll, then I think that he has to be completely insane. But whatever the case may be, this guy's always a great source of entertainment! :lol:

I also suspect that recently arrived member @Mr. Mistoffelees is another troll. He's a parody of a flamboyant gay guy who loves cats and quotes Shakespeare. Mr. Mistoffelees is also unbelievably hilarious and one of my favorite HA trolls. I laugh so much whenever he comes online and acts so extremely stereotypically gay. Lol! Thank you, Mr. Mistoffelees for all of the funny content. You're great! As for the creator of the Mr. Mistoffelees character, my first suspicion was @WilliamSmith. Lol! William is the forum's most virulently homophobic member and loves to rant about homosexuals and the (((NWO)))'s globohomo agenda. He's also funny and socially intelligent enough to create such an hilarious character! I'm thinking that William might have created this flamboyantly gay character in order to generate a response and then attack the character himself with his characteristic homophobic tirades. :lol: :lol: :lol: If you did indeed create Mr. Mistoffelees, William, well done! 8)

Oh, and then there's (((Lucas))). I've been outed as a Jewish troll and federal agent too. Maybe I really am a Sephardi infiltrator who speaks Ladino rather than castellano, is an adept of the Lurianic Kabbalah and is on the Knesset payroll with a mission to "subvert the right"! :wink:

Would any long-term forum members care to participate?

@gsjackson
@publicduende
@cornfed
@Shemp

Et alia

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The HA troll and sockpuppet genealogy

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The number one sign of someone being a troll: they are way too aware of prior forum history, feuds, drama, and very invested in the forum culture. The troll will always claim that he has "been a lurker for several years prior to signing up" as a reason to explain this. While this is not technically impossible, it's unlikely someone will read a forum like HA for a very long period of time only to sign up after many years and act as if they're a regular, speaking to people in a familiar way, getting into feuds, picking fights and forming little 'alliances' so easy to see it couldn't even fool a toddler.

People still interact with the obvious trolls, however. Some out of boredom. Some because they're genuinely too unintelligent to tell when someone is obviously not a sincere poster. Some try to "help" the troll, which will never work; he isn't here to be helped, he's here to start shit, and will either lash out or ignore the advice. Others will try to fight the trolls, which also backfires because trolls relish fights. Silence is the best tool to defeat the troll... but on a forum such as this, without trolls, silence is all we'd have. So the forum is uniquely forgiving of them.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I don't even know, the only troll I can remember is Mew6 but he disappeared it seems, or maybe got banned?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
March 16th, 2023, 2:16 am
I don't even know, the only troll I can remember is Mew6 but he disappeared it seems, or maybe got banned?
He hasn't been banned, to my knowledge. I never banned him, though he did really annoy me with relentlessly spamming the shoutbox.

As for the identity of the mentioned trolls I honestly have no idea. To be honest, I've been under too much stress to even give a shit who these people are. I never had anything to do with Spencer, I don't even know him. But I'm sure he reported himself at one point according to the moderation panel lol.

I always suspected @Mercer and @Mew6ix were the same person. Hence the Hydra thread I made ages ago. But like Mercer himself said: the hydra was so last year. At this point I no longer care whether or not Mercer and Mew were the same guy. After HappyGuy appeared and started spamming the shoutbox with shit about users here being undercover Jewish agents I think it's more likely that HappyGuy and Mew could have been the same person.

As for @CaptainSkelebob what can I say. His posts about fat bitch Denise made me laugh. Some stuff he says really makes me laugh and I particularly enjoyed his confession. @WilliamSmith was right, this guy is definitely the most hilarious troll I've ever seen. Even though sometimes I think he needs to watch how he speaks to some people. But since nobody has ever reported him, I assume he's not even taken seriously by the majority of users here. :lol:

And @Mr. Mistoffelees is one I'm not sure about. He does seem over the top, in your face flamboyantly gay, which could be intentional to wind up homophobes on the forum. I have no reason to suspect anyone of being this user at the moment.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Spencer is yet another PAG sock puppet. That should be obvious.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shemp wrote:
March 16th, 2023, 5:02 am
What if Spencer and Mercer are both reincarnations of Rock? He's also behind the "Daddy Wu" account, showing some ability in altering his writing style to a pretty large degree. Maybe he got bored with his original account/persona and decided to spice things up a little. Either way it's obvious that both Spencer and Mercer are old-timers masquerading as newcomers. Plus when Spencer stopped being active, Mercer showed up which leads me to suspect the same person may be behind both.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Some before your time:

Yick is Man With a Plan
Voyager1 is Truthseeker
Tsar is Light
Adama is Neo
publicduende is -- I'm agnostic on this matter, though I was first to raise the issue.
PAG is multitudes (apologies to walt Whitman), probably including the Cap'n, who showed up at about the time of PAG's regularly scheduled appearance.

Some have explicitly changed their handle without trying to create a deceptive puppet. Shemp was retiredfrank; Mr. Peabody was Catamaran.

It's all fine with me. Be whoever or whatever you identify with at the moment.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Yick is mostly certainly not Man with a Plan. The two hated each other. What they had in common was combativeness.

I doubt Voyager1 is Truthseeker. Truthseeker reacts violently when I troll him, Voyager1 not, and their personalities are otherwise different. All they have in common ia visits to Ukraine.

Adama is not Neo, unless Adama underwent an inner transformation and actually integrated some Christian meekness and humility into his personality to replace his monstrous pride. In general, Adama's personality is totally unlike that of Neo. All these two had in common was Christianity.

And no, PAG is not that Captain Skelebob who is into ladyboys, but he is Spencer.

I've mostly forgotten Rock, but he didn't seem the type to waste incredible amounts of time pretending to be some boring incel like Mercer. Mercer might be Mercury however.

I was indeed retiredfrank before Shemp and changed because that was an uninspired name, but there was another account before this one Not a sock puppet because i actually wanted to retain the old account. Maybe i was away for a few years around the time of the 2009 financial crisis and ended up changing emails and lost both account name and password, so had to create a new account. Long time ago so i forget what happened. If anyone remembers my original account name, please tell me.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
March 16th, 2023, 11:44 am
Yick is mostly certainly not Man with a Plan. The two hated each other. What they had in common was combativeness.

I doubt Voyager1 is Truthseeker. Truthseeker reacts violently when I troll him, Voyager1 not, and their personalities are otherwise different. All they have in common ia visits to Ukraine.

Adama is not Neo, unless Adama underwent an inner transformation and actually integrated some Christian meekness and humility into his personality to replace his monstrous pride. In general, Adama's personality is totally unlike that of Neo. All these two had in common was Christianity.
I never thought the others were the same, but i still think Neo is Adama, and I don't remember seeing Adama post after Neo, and I don't think I've read either of their posts in years.
I've mostly forgotten Rock, but he didn't seem the type to waste incredible amounts of time pretending to be some boring incel like Mercer. Mercer might be Mercury however.
I'll take Mercer and Mercury's word for not being the same person. I think they are just regurgitating 'black pill' stuff they get from the same source. I think they claim to live in different countries, one of them in Toronto. And Mercury likes to tell the fictional dystopian stories more. Mercer lives in a van.

I've only used one handle on the forum.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Shemp wrote:
March 16th, 2023, 5:02 am
Well you just lost any remaining credibility you had. Even the most obtuse member of this group is aware that he is one of Winston's "friends".
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
March 16th, 2023, 8:56 am
Some before your time:

Yick is Man With a Plan
Voyager1 is Truthseeker
Tsar is Light
Adama is Neo
publicduende is -- I'm agnostic on this matter, though I was first to raise the issue.
PAG is multitudes (apologies to walt Whitman), probably including the Cap'n, who showed up at about the time of PAG's regularly scheduled appearance.

Some have explicitly changed their handle without trying to create a deceptive puppet. Shemp was retiredfrank; Mr. Peabody was Catamaran.

I am supposed to be @hypermak :D

This is because Americans cannot embrace the notion that there might exist two distinct Italian individuals who spent some time in London, speak good English, wound up in the Philippines and discovered this forum. Mind boggling :D
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
March 16th, 2023, 4:37 pm
gsjackson wrote:
March 16th, 2023, 8:56 am
Some before your time:

Yick is Man With a Plan
Voyager1 is Truthseeker
Tsar is Light
Adama is Neo

I am supposed to be @hypermak :D

This is because Americans cannot embrace the notion that there might exist two distinct Italian individuals who spent some time in London, speak good English, wound up in the Philippines and discovered this forum. Mind boggling :D
Ah, but pd, your English is a bit too eloquent and thus distinctive. When I read hypermak the chef's moving eulogy for Kobe Bryant -- e.g. "Italians saw him as one of them" (Bryant spent time in Italy growing up while his father played there, and he spoke Italian) -- I thought 'that sounds just like pd,' who happened to be banned at the time. But as I say, I'm agnostic on the question, unlike, say, Adama as Neo. Anyone who doesn't believe that has rocks in the head.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
March 16th, 2023, 5:05 pm
Ah, but pd, your English is a bit too eloquent and thus distinctive. When I read hypermak the chef's moving eulogy for Kobe Bryant -- e.g. "Italians saw him as one of them" (Bryant spent time in Italy growing up while his father played there, and he spoke Italian) -- I thought 'that sounds just like pd,' who happened to be banned at the time. But as I say, I'm agnostic on the question, unlike, say, Adama as Neo. Anyone who doesn't believe that has rocks in the head.
I never read Hypermak's eulogy of Kobe Bryant, but I can confirm that his death made all sorts of waves in Italy, where his Dad played (not very successfully) and young Kobe spent his teenage years. He was loved the world over, Italy being no exception.

This is one of his interviews to an Italian music radio. His Italian is impeccable, including a touch of "Emilian" regional accent.

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I always skim past Mercer's tedious posts, so i don't know him well, but it's possible he is yet another PAG sockpuuppet, this time imitating Mercury, who i also used to skim past.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 16th, 2023, 2:38 am
I never had anything to do with Spencer, I don't even know him. But I'm sure he reported himself at one point according to the moderation panel lol.
That's right. You told me about Spencer's reports. The guy reported himself for perceived infractions of the forum's rule on multiple occasions. And in his usual retard English too. Lol! Spencer is a legendary HA troll! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 16th, 2023, 2:38 am
After HappyGuy appeared and started spamming the shoutbox with shit about users here being undercover Jewish agents I think it's more likely that HappyGuy and Mew could have been the same person.
I'm curious about that HappyGuy who reappeared and relentlessly accused about a dozen HA members including you and me of being undercover FBI agents. Lol! According to some members, he was once a serious poster who for some reason went off the rails. Does anybody know what's the deal with that guy?