Carnies Reveal Their Lives Not All Fun And Games

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Carnies Reveal Their Lives Not All Fun And Games

Post by kangarunner »

@Mercer Sounds too hard of a job. Why not do something easier?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

sheesh $300 per week!? That's hardly enough to even cover food costs. Just go be an over the road truck driver and you can make $1300 per week, have a place to live, and a vehicle with which to go pick up groceries from walmart.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

rudder wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 1:59 pm
sheesh $300 per week!? That's hardly enough to even cover food costs. Just go be an over the road truck driver and you can make $1300 per week, have a place to live, and a vehicle with which to go pick up groceries from walmart.

You mean obtain a CDL (Commercial Driver License)? Driving a truck is hard work. And those guys are a bunch of roughneck hard-asses. Not everyone can do that shit. @rudder I bet you think you're a real hard-ass. I'm from TN. I don't suck dick. I suck vagina.

You should see the guys at my motorcycle clubhouse. We don't drink piss warm beer. WE DRINK PISS WE DRINK IT COLD.

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

kangarunner wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 3:04 pm
rudder wrote:

You mean obtain a CDL (Commercial Driver License)? Driving a truck is hard work. And those guys are a bunch of roughneck hard-asses. Not everyone can do that shit. @rudder I bet you think you're a real hard-ass. I'm from TN. I don't suck dick. I suck vagina.

You should see the guys at my motorcycle clubhouse. We don't drink piss warm beer. WE DRINK PISS WE DRINK IT COLD.

Lots of regular people with cdls driving trucks. It's really not a big deal. It's not hard work. Farming, construction, dock work, there's some hard work. Truck driving is a lazy man's job if there ever was one. The biggest barrier to entry for most is abstaining from marijuana.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Mercer wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 4:02 pm
rudder wrote:
It doesn't make much money which is why I live in an RV but it's enough for me. I just enjoy being a carnival freak, it's really the only thing I've been good at my entire life.
Don't you need a cdl to drive the trailers that hold all the rides?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

rudder wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 6:15 pm

Lots of regular people with cdls driving trucks. It's really not a big deal. It's not hard work. Farming, construction, dock work, there's some hard work. Truck driving is a lazy man's job if there ever was one. The biggest barrier to entry for most is abstaining from marijuana.
DON'T ACT TOUGH.