Is Outcast9428 a satanist?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Is Outcast9428 a satanist?

Yes
15%
No
54%
Maybe
31%

Total votes: 13
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Is Outcast9428 a satanist?

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 8:49 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 22nd, 2023, 9:36 pm
@Mercer See for yourself...
Cornfed wrote:
January 2nd, 2023, 3:51 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
January 2nd, 2023, 3:29 pm
The continent was an absolute hellscape. If anything colonialism seriously fixed the place up.
It depends how you think negros should live. If you think that because they are shaped a bit like people they should wear people clothes and act a bit like people then colonialism was OK. If you think they should run wild and free with the other beasts before being cleanly brought down with a 7mm magnum round and taking pride of place on a white hunter's trophy wall as God and nature intended, then not so much. Personally I think the latter would be more dignified for all concerned.
So the Satanic objection here is that as a Satanist you hate the idea of people being left alone to live the life that God intended in accordance with their organic nature. You instead want to impose a bizarre lifestyle of your own contrivance on them, whether it is forcing blacks who would be happy in a village in Africa to wear a suit, commute to an office and make up lies about toilet paper or whatever or whether it is forcing whites who would be happy on a farm to live in a pod eating bugs. That really is the basis of all evil in the modern world.
No I do believe in leaving them alone. What I don’t believe in, is shooting them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 9:30 am
No I do believe in leaving them alone. What I don’t believe in, is shooting them.
Hunting regulations are a minor issue, but as a Satanist it would make sense that you would be opposed to people hunting.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 9:53 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Hunting regulations are a minor issue, but as a Satanist it would make sense that you would be opposed to people hunting.
Do you actually believe the crap you are saying? You are so similar to a troll yet somehow it appears you actually believe this bullshit. If you don’t support murder you’re a Satanist? It’s hard to believe you’re actually a real person. I wouldn’t be surprised if you were some kind of sociopath who is able to lie effortlessly given that you spit off these blatant lies so easily and pretend that your lies are just common sense.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 10:04 am
Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Do you actually believe the crap you are saying? You are so similar to a troll yet somehow it appears you actually believe this bullshit. If you don’t support murder you’re a Satanist? It’s hard to believe you’re actually a real person. I wouldn’t be surprised if you were some kind of sociopath who is able to lie effortlessly given that you spit off these blatant lies so easily and pretend that your lies are just common sense.
If you are wanting to subject blacks living in the wild to the same laws as everyone else then clearly you don't want to just leave them alone and want to impose your Satanic system on them.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 10:10 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 10:04 am
Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
If you are wanting to subject blacks living in the wild to the same laws as everyone else then clearly you don't want to just leave them alone and want to impose your Satanic system on them.
I swear I cannot remember the last time I met somebody so full of shit as you are.

My position is to stay the f**k out of Africa. That's it, let them handle their own shit. You are literally defending murdering them as your position and acting like anybody who doesn't think its fine to murder them is a Satanist.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 10:48 am
My position is to stay the f**k out of Africa. That's it, let them handle their own shit. You are literally defending murdering them as your position and acting like anybody who doesn't think its fine to murder them is a Satanist.
If people left bantus alone they would be like any other African plains animals so it would be normal to hunt them unless restricted in some way. You clearly don't really want to leave them alone.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 10:54 am
If people left bantus alone they would be like any other African plains animals so it would be normal to hunt them unless restricted in some way.
@Cornfed go to Africa and hunt them. I hope they capture you and chain you up and keep your white ass as their slave. Hahahhahah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

kangarunner wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 1:36 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 10:54 am
If people left bantus alone they would be like any other African plains animals so it would be normal to hunt them unless restricted in some way.
@Cornfed go to Africa and hunt them. I hope they capture you and chain you up and keep your white ass as their slave. Hahahhahah
Serious question, @kangarunner but is your mental age twelve?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 9:22 am
If 52% of the men have had sex, what is the likelihood that there is actually a 25% gap between men and women?
That kind of gap makes a lot of sense. How many women work in whorehouses? How many men work in whorehouses? One whore could serve hundreds of men in a year if not more. One whore of a college student could serve lots of men, also. In the article, I recall they mentioned one college girl who had slept with 20 men.

This is also before the birth control pill came out. There were ramifications to a woman for having sex.
Typically women are more likely to have had sex at young ages such as 20 because they have sex with older men whereas men have sex with younger women. I especially don’t see how that would have been possible when only 3%-6% of the women in this survey were deemed to be promiscuous. Women are notoriously very prone to lying on surveys. Other studies have found that if you subject men and women to lie detector tests and ask them how many sexual partners they’ve had that women’s count doubles on average while men’s stays the same. If you want the accurate statistic, you usually have to go with what the men said.
What year was this? Have they tested to see how likely men are to lie if the count is zero?
In the 1920s they did not have the culture of men trying to brag about having more sexual partners then they really did. I don’t suspect the male responses are intended to be an exaggeration.
What did you and those other old timers talk about when you were young in the 1920s..... how do you know this exactly?
Plenty of people in the 1950s and before had premarital sex with only one partner who they did end up marrying. But it is still premarital sex. Anyway the survey I found was conducted at a later era so they asked people who were born in 1939 and were 15 years old by the time it was 1954 whether they had had premarital sex. Of those people, 82% of them had had premarital sex.
Can you link to the study?

Did they use self-reported data, btw, or pelvic exams?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The whole conversation about is based on the Satanic predicate that if enough people are degenerates then degeneracy must be OK. It figures that a Satanist like Outcast would want to push such an idea.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

NO!
OUTCAST9428 is not satanic enough (IMHO)
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@MrMan

The magazine we are looking at was from 1938 it seems so I was wrong about it being from the 1920s but the 30s are close enough. If anything I’d think people would have been slightly more likely to have premarital sex in the 20s then during the 30s since the 30s was the Great Depression years.

Only a small percentage of men, especially young men in the 1930s would have been able to afford to go to a prostitute. In order to go to a prostitute you need a decent amount of disposable income which most young men would not have had in the Great Depression. Even if they were going to college they may have been using all their money in order to do so.

I do not need to have been around in the 1930s to know that people had very different values back then. Sleeping around with lots of different women was not encouraged for men or women back then. As I mentioned earlier as well, women are significantly more likely to lie about their sexual history then men are even in the modern day in age much less 100 years ago. I highly doubt that the women on this survey are being completely honest.

@Cornfed

A certain action may be wrong but the prevalence of that behavior definitely does reduce the severity of it.

Also I’m pretty sure that JD Unwin made a mistake by lumping in premarital sex together with “free love societies” so to speak. There’s a huge difference between societies that let people in exclusive relationships have sex vs societies where everybody is just f***ing everybody.

JD Unwin said that society would collapse in three generations of tolerance. Premarital sex has clearly been relatively tolerated for quite some time, however. It was definitely tolerated starting with the silent generation and it appears to have been tolerated by the greatest generation too. It has certainly been tolerated in Germany since the greatest generation. Colonial America seems to have allowed it to happen as well.

Starting with the silent generation at minimum, American society has tolerated or loosely enforced standards regarding premarital sex for four generations and society has not collapsed. However it does appear on the brink of collapse three generations after casual sex was accepted.

Premarital sex does not have anywhere near the destructive effects that casual sex does. At best one could argue that it’s a slippery slope but that’s about the only logical argument against it.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The real question here is whether morons should be considered Satanists for unintentionally following Satan because of their stupidity. Note that I am not picking on Outcast9428 here because I consider almost everyone alive today to be a moron. Modern conservatives are morons for being against prostitution, abortion, and against allowing perverts to remove themselves from the gene pool through homosexuality, trans-whatever, and other counter-reproductive perversions. And of course they are morons for not emphasizing female chastity and modesty. So modern conservatives do serve Satan through their stupidity, but does this make them Satanists?

Either way, the only rational conclusion is that the left/right spectrum of modern culture is irrelevant. All of modern culture is satanic across the political spectrum, and reasonable people should find an alternative to modern culture.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 10:29 am
Modern conservatives are morons for being against prostitution, abortion, and against allowing perverts to remove themselves from the gene pool through homosexuality, trans-whatever, and other counter-reproductive perversions.
If people want to remove scum from the gene pool they should just kill them. This passive-deceptive model is inefficient and boomerangs on the host population.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
March 24th, 2023, 10:29 am
The real question here is whether morons should be considered Satanists for unintentionally following Satan because of their stupidity.
In Outcast's case, his wish to completely police and outlaw sex under the guise of being anti-BDSM is surely leaning more towards conscious Satanism.