Happy Birthday Winston! (March 10)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Happy Birthday Winston! (March 10)

Post by Moretorque »

I forgot Mr.Wu's birthday, please forgive me .
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Happy birthday Winston!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi everyone. March 10 is Winston's birthday. Don't forget to wish him a happy birthday. Lol 🎂🧁🍰
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Geez is no one gonna wish me a happy birthday? I guess I'm so loved around here. lol. I'll bet you guys anything if I was some hot chick, there would be thousands of birthday greetings for me here. lol

@jamesbond not even you? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

That annoying Asian telling us American women won't give him sex? America is number one period and it's got the best babes on this side of the Atlantic so love it or leave it, Loseston!
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston! My son!

祝你生日快乐!! 永永远远!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Sorry Mr. Wu, yes yesterday was the most important day of the calender year....
Time to Hide!
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Happy Birthday Winston! But since you mentioned your birthday, please tell us exactly how many years old are you now :)
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I'm guessing late 40s. Maybe 50? Why hide it? Public figures have their age published and maybe it's time for Winston to publish his.

Maybe it's time for a Wikipedia page about Winston Wu?

Winston has stated in the past he didn't want his age published because this would make him less attractive to girls, but I think it's time to get the truth out there. Honesty is the best policy.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Daddy Wu wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 11:14 pm
Winston! My son!

祝你生日快乐!! 永永远远!!!

Love,
Your Daddy

Hilarious! Happy belated birthday Winston! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Today is Winston's Birthday everyone. Don't forget to wish him a Happy Birthday! :)

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
March 9th, 2021, 10:03 am
Today is Winston's Birthday everyone. Don't forget to wish him a Happy Birthday! :)
Happy 50th birthday, Winston! I wish you at least another fifty to complete the century! :D Long may the great leader live, in glorious, rotund health as always!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL. Your math is a little off Marcos. I assume it's deliberate since you are an intelligent man who can count right? LOL :P

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston deserves a birth month or at least a week..
Time to Hide!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 9th, 2021, 10:20 am
Winston wrote:
March 9th, 2021, 10:03 am
Happy 50th birthday, Winston! I wish you at least another fifty to complete the century! :D Long may the great leader live, in glorious, rotund health as always!
Marco you make purposeful meanman coment when you know in factality wiseton still years younger than 50 and you know full well as you are pasive agresion and only biterman make such remark on the one most special day of calandar for how dare you and we see you not feeling love in poverty province so taking out frustrates on our bossman for how dares you for we see even you still youngman but you so hawty like teasing mid eldermen because you wasting years and years in country for old man with wife that fit the eldering fat bald beer drinker mongerman but even you dear marco getting eldering as years passage and it will be 30s acelerate in 40s zone while you still hating on other aborders especialmente wiseton so therfore i herby humilty asking you step up and make sincerity say sorry to wiseton and promise never make the biting biterman pasive agresion coment again time for grow up and drop egomania 100%
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen