Happy Birthday Winston! (March 10)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Happy birthday
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok here is that Star Wars Intro to HappierAbroad reuploaded. I tried putting it back on YouTube but when I did, they muted the track because the Star Wars theme song is copyrighted. How stupid. So I uploaded it to Vimeo instead.

https://vimeo.com/88709717
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

HaPpY belated BirthdaY Winston ;)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Winston
Site Admin

Re: March 10th is Winston's Birthday!

Post by Winston »

Don't forget to wish me a happy birthday everyone.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Don't forget to wish me a happy birthday everyone.
Happy b-day. Sucks turning 36 doesn't it lol?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Happy birthday Winston!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Happy Birthday!
Buon Compleanno!
Alles gut zum Geburtstag!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

jamesbond wrote:Happy birthday Winston!

Never say Winston can't still get a blond girl on his birthday!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Hello Winston, I wish you a happy birthday and many more to come!!!! I just turned 42 myself back on January 25, 2015!!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last night, Ethan Sg and a Chinese girl I know from qq celebrated my birthday with me here in Shenzhen, China.

We went to dinner and then a KTV where she invited three of her colleagues and paid for it all. I was amazed at her generosity. I've never seen that in the Philippines. Lol. Anyway we had a great time and drank lots of beer while singing songs.

Ethan is an interesting guy and very diverse in that he can have deep philosophical conversations, yet also talk with mainstream people about normal practical things too.

Today, Ethan and I are meeting up with Zboy1, who is coming to Shenzhen. We are all staying in the same hotel. Maybe we should record a podcast or something. Lol

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Today is Winston's birthday! (March 10)

Post by eurobrat »

A new podcast would be cool.
nollindbrown
Freshman Poster

Post by nollindbrown »

Happy Birthday Winston!!!!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ditto the last two posts!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I guess it would be interesting to do a podcast with Winston one day, haha...

We could certainly discuss a WHOLE rannnngggggggge of issues: everything from being 'HappierAbroad,' to making decision to live and work overseas, to Asian American issues, to traveling and talking about different parts of the world (I've been to about 20 countries or so...), English teaching jobs and opportunities, traveling to Asia, discussing bad Asian mindsets such as materialism and colorism among Asians, to the collapsing American empire, to race and religion, to conspiracies, to dating and China. LOL!

I think it would take over 4 hours to discuss everything in my mind. ...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:I guess it would be interesting to do a podcast with Winston one day, haha...

We could certainly discuss a WHOLE rannnngggggggge of issues: everything from being 'HappierAbroad,' to making decision to live and work overseas, to Asian American issues, to traveling and talking about different parts of the world (I've been to about 20 countries or so...), English teaching jobs and opportunities, traveling to Asia, discussing bad Asian mindsets such as materialism and colorism among Asians, to the collapsing American empire, to race and religion, to conspiracies, to dating and China. LOL!

I think it would take over 4 hours to discuss everything in my mind. ...

Made me think of these guys

https://www.youtube.com/user/FungBrosComedy
http://www.youtube.com/user/FungBrosComedy

One thing they do really well is keep it short and peppy, limited to one topic each.

I'm saying those 4 hours you do with WW will be great, if chopped up into 10 or 20 separate segments. Planning that out will take some thought in advance.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."